Wallys update

Nah Im not thats what I thought to start off with but I unticked each one to see if it works or not but maybe Ill look again & see whats happened, Im assuming thats the problem, Ive got that African players database & Nik33s datapacks up there aswell would that be a problem cos MGs update is fine with them.

Yeah this usually happens when you use mine with another db reason been mine will have different leagues updated compared to MG or nikks and vice versa so it conflicts you see

yeah as pav says the agent files etc are ok as i use them its just db changes as in transfers league updates etc

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nah Im not thats what I thought to start off with but I unticked each one to see if it works or not but maybe Ill look again & see whats happened, Im assuming thats the problem, Ive got that African players database & Nik33s datapacks up there aswell would that be a problem cos MGs update is fine with them.

Just have Wally update selected and restart footman, happened to me before and worked on the restart. You should still be able to use Nik33 agents file and that. Maybe not the african players.

Hi Wally/Pav, great update. Got some changes for Peterborough if thats ok

Charlie Lee now at Gillingham

Kelvin Langmead's at Northampton on a months loan, probably pointless adding in although its likely he'll be there longer.

Arron Davies is at Northampton

Dominic Green has been released, unsure if he's found a new club though

Paul Taylor needs to have his ban/injury removed

Carl Piergianni's gone to Stockport

Jay Davies at Woking

Nathan Korangteng at Woking too

Rene Howe at Torquay

Danny Mills is at Tamworth on loan until the end of December.

Matt Breeze at Histon on a season long loan.

Nathan Ralph and Joe Newell are the brightest youth players, both rated -4 in game but maybe a -5/6 wouldnt be unrealistic

We have Scott Wootton on loan from Man United, done at the same time as Tunnicliffe. Both of those are 6 months btw.

Craig Alcock can play at left back too, maybe a 16/17 rating.

Nick Ajose is generally called Nicky now.

If you're doing injuries, Joe Lewis has a fractured kneecap and will be back end of august

David Oldfield is now a youth coach at West Brom

Another great update Wally. I just noticed a few changes that need to be made to the England team.

The players that retired from international football last season (Paul Robinson, Jamie Carragher, Wayne Bridge, Wes Brown, Emile Heskey) all still play for England at the start of the game (although they do all have their international retirement date set).

Players like Owen Hargreaves, Michael Owen, Keiran Richardson and Scott Carson get called up to the England team even though neither of these gets called up to the squad in real life. Players like Scott Parker, David Stockdale, Danny Welbeck, Daniel Sturridge, Peter Crouch are the players that Fabio Capello seems to prefer over the ones that get chosen in-game. Is there any way that this could be changed? Maybe increase/decrease the reputation of the players?

Also, Steven Gerrard should be unavailable until mid-September due to an infection that came as a result of the surgery he had last season.

Keep up the good work guys.

@Champfan10

I don't think he has actually but I'm sure he isn't too far off after the successful loan spell with Bolton last season. Danny Welbeck is now starting to get looked at by Capello, but I guess that also has to do with the fact that he is getting more chances at United this season. I can't see Sturridge getting the same chances with Chelsea with all the strikers they have there.

And I just looked it up on the internet and Scott Carson was last called up in June for the Switzerland game. I guess I was wrong on that one so that could be ignored. Stockdale was called up for the friendly against Holland though. I don't know if Carson will be able to get back into the team now he is playing in Turkey.

Hi Wally, some updates to players in Juventus

Ayub Daud ST ---> Gubbio - transfer

Francesco Volpe ST ---> Livrono - transfer

Giorgio Merlano GK ---> Esperia Viareggio - transfer

Marco Duravia DEF ---> Canavese - transfer

Andrea Pisani DEF ---> Portogruaro - transfer

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dario Venitucci MID ---> Foggia - on loan

Ciro Immobile ST ---> Pescara - on loan

Tommaso Silvestri DEF ---> Casale Calcio - on loan

Roberto Crivello DEF ---> San Marino Calcio - on loan

Domenico Pirrotta MID ---> Chieri Calcio - on loan

Timothy Nocchi GK ---> Carrarese Calcio - on loan

Marco Costantino GK - US Latina Calcio - on loan

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carlo Pinsoglio GK ---> Delfino Pescara - co-own

Dario Romano DEF ---> Foligno - co-own

Carmine Esposito DEF ---> Campobasso - co-own

Raffaele Bianco MID ---> Campobasso - co-own

Luca Belcastro MID ---> Carrarese - co-own

Nazzareno Belfasti DEF ---> Modena - co-own

Simone Esposito MID ---> Reggiana - co-own

Matteo Trini ---> Juventus

Luca Castiglia ---> Juventus

Are you able to update the Brasilian league?

You can see the transfers from a number of places:

http://www.goal.com/br/scores/transfer-zone/1/269/brasileir%C3%A3o-s%C3%A9rie-a (Major transfers; missing a lot of the others however)

http://www.zerozerofootball.com/edicao.php?id_edicao=21248&op=transferencias&equipa=0 (Select a team and view all of their transfers, in English)

If you have too much time on your hands, a very in-depth one: http://www.futebol365.pt/transferencias/default.asp?id=Brasil&equipa=&opcao=&tipo=&mover=primeira

Please note that anything marked "(emp)" or similar is Portuguese for "loan"

and Pav have you been watching the U-20 World Cup at all to tweak some of the younger stars (Brasil-Portugal final tomorrow)?

Transferupdate Holland

Eredivisie:

De Graafschap :

In: Nenad Sreckovic from Red Star Belgrade has signed a contract until 30th June 2013

SC Heerenveen

In: Ramon Zomer from NEC has signed a contract until 30the June 2014

Out: Igor Djuric released by SC Heerenveen

NEC:

Out: Ramon Zomer to SC Heerenveen

Can Frimpong be increased, Wenger has said he would of played last year if it wasn't for a cruciate injury keeping him out and he's sure to play a part this year. I think he needs to have high work-rate, tackling, teamwork, work rate and natural fitness.

And Agression :D

Can Frimpong be increased, Wenger has said he would of played last year if it wasn't for a cruciate injury keeping him out and he's sure to play a part this year. I think he needs to have high work-rate, tackling, teamwork, work rate and natural fitness.

I thought i increased him buddy. He's 116 or something and has good potential. Personally i rate lansbury more :)

I thought i increased him buddy. He's 116 or something and has good potential. Personally i rate lansbury more :)

I dont think Lansbury will get the chances to play as much as Frimpong. Didn't realise you improved him, still looks poor but with good potential, although Eastmond looks better.

Yeah, i'll look at his stats as only done a ca increase. Agression is a must. He reminds me of Essien, he's played less football than the other younger lads so i didnt have him as good but i might change him. Hows the japeneese lad and Joel Campbell looking.

Are you able to update the Brasilian league?

You can see the transfers from a number of places:

http://www.goal.com/br/scores/transfer-zone/1/269/brasileir%C3%A3o-s%C3%A9rie-a (Major transfers; missing a lot of the others however)

http://www.zerozerofootball.com/edicao.php?id_edicao=21248&op=transferencias&equipa=0 (Select a team and view all of their transfers, in English)

If you have too much time on your hands, a very in-depth one: http://www.futebol365.pt/transferencias/default.asp?id=Brasil&equipa=&opcao=&tipo=&mover=primeira

Please note that anything marked "(emp)" or similar is Portuguese for "loan"

and Pav have you been watching the U-20 World Cup at all to tweak some of the younger stars (Brasil-Portugal final tomorrow)?

And if you're looking to update some young guys I came across this site: http://footballwonderkidscout.co.uk/

No my documents/sportsinteractive/fm11/editor data

I put the dbc file in the editor data file(which I had to make), yet the file does not show up in my editor when I open it, nor on the game when i start a new one. I am likely missing something really simple, but I am pretty much a luddite!

There is one thing i noticed about Spurs;

Bale's contract, still 35k p/wk, when infact he's a top earner now @ 60-70k.

EDIT; Next issue, when i load a new game there is no option to use the DB. I've looked @ the DB in the editor etc, so it's there, but there is no DB when i try to start a new game. I've used editors lot's before so i know where to look etc...

There is one thing i noticed about Spurs;

Bale's contract, still 35k p/wk, when infact he's a top earner now @ 60-70k.

EDIT; Next issue, when i load a new game there is no option to use the DB. I've looked @ the DB in the editor etc, so it's there, but there is no DB when i try to start a new game. I've used editors lot's before so i know where to look etc...

Are you clicking the change button on the database screen as when you load new game and it ask you what database you want to us 11.1/11.2/11.3 etc well in same box is a button saying change which you need to tick ?

Are you clicking the change button on the database screen as when you load new game and it ask you what database you want to us 11.1/11.2/11.3 etc well in same box is a button saying change which you need to tick ?

This is the issue- on that screen where it says what database i want to use(i.e- change box) there is no database recognised, it just says '0', whereas usually it says 1 or 2 or whatever....

Now, your database is in users>SI>Football manager11>editor data file. My problem before was that it was under program files which is why i couldn't see your DB. Now i have your dB, have accessed it, looked around, it looks great, but the game does not recognise it because it's not there. Do I need to put it somewhere else? Cheers

This is the issue- on that screen where it says what database i want to use(i.e- change box) there is no database recognised, it just says '0', whereas usually it says 1 or 2 or whatever....

Now, your database is in users>SI>Football manager11>editor data file. My problem before was that it was under program files which is why i couldn't see your DB. Now i have your dB, have accessed it, looked around, it looks great, but the game does not recognise it because it's not there. Do I need to put it somewhere else? Cheers

No it seem you have it in right place ? did you have to create your own editor data folder if so you dont need capitals it can be spelt as "editor data"

why does it always says the file is corrupted after i try to extract the file???

can some1 upload the dbc file instead?? thanks!!!!

izzit only me having this problem?? i tried downloading v12.3 and still have error trying to extract the file!!

Anyone can upload the dbc file? i cant extract the .rar file at all!!!

As this worked ?

Nope, I extracted it, put it in the editor data file- It shows up in the editor and I can open it, but there are still no editor data files visible on the 'choose database' window. 0 enabled(0 in total). It's strange, because when I have tweaked my own editor data in previous games(which were under the program files thing) they always worked.

What could it be I wonder?

Archived