Wallys update

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But why reduce his CA? He hasn't gone **** just because he's not playing regularly, if anything, his stamina and natural fitness should be lowered and maybe acc/agil/pace

You dont get it, Michael Kightly, Owen Hargreaves have there ability ruduced by SI because they have not played they still have decent pa, they did the same with MOwen. Aquillani like them never actually recovered from his injurys yet.. his ca isnt crap but not near the PA he has. He still more than good enough. I'm 100% sure his fm12 ability will be where i put it. Any money. Because he isnt currently as good as a scott parker a jack wilshire or near an abilty that his potential is like for instance a danielle de rossi. He hasnt had the football. He's about 6 points behind Charlie Adam, its not like hes down by Christian Poulson. He's about as good as Jamie O Hara ability wise on the game. Thats not rubbish. Play the clown He will get better. And anyway he'll be at ac milan soon and you wont have to worry about him. If you cant sell him on the game its because of his wages. There ridiculous. Dont hear arsenal fans moaning about Thomas Rosicky, he's in the same boat. The truth is Aquilani would be a great signing on the game if your sunderland but he's behind what liverpool have. Thats the truth.

I think Stewart Downing and Meireles' stats should be improved - in particular Downing's pace.

Also, Lucas was Liverpool's player of the year last season so he should recieve a CA boost - he also made the most tackles out of any player in the Premiership

Few more suggestions:

improve Ryan Shawcross - had a good season, better physicals I think

Michael Owen is way too good

Sessegnon should have AMR position accomplished or natural - he's been playing there for Sunderland

Van Persie's agility is too high

Why has Aquilani been lowered so much? He was Liverpool's best player in pre-season, I know it doesn't mean much but he's still a class player

Gomes' eccentricity should be higher

improve Shane Long a little bit?

improve Matt Jarvis

If you want any help I'd be glad to help you with attributes etc - I watch a lot of football.

Thanks but everyone you mention has had a ca/pa boost already about 10 versions ago buddy.

Lucas has had a boost

Jarvis has had a boost

Shane Long has had a boost

Owen's ability been reduced

Shawcross has had a boost

I dont do individual attributes as we would be doing it forever so the game generates them anyways with the ca, why you get some annomolys. They have all been improved tho. Play them and you will see there performance on the engine.

Owen was a bit high so i reduced him..your right there. Sessegon was playing AMC or upfront for last 3 months of the season and was upfront against brighton but i think he used to be a amr so will change that back.

Aquilani, you already know about :)

wally, trabzonspor cant be replaced in Europa League because its a classificatory round with Athletic Club Bilbao

Trabzonspor pass to Champions and Athletic "wins" the round and classifies to Group Stage

and i post you a transfer

Pablo Osvaldo - From RCD Espanyol to AS Roma

15.000.000€ payable in 3 terms (1st 5M when Roma receives the certificate of the transfer. 2nd 5M in July, 15. And the last 5M in January, 15.

Variables

-1.000.000€ if AS Roma classify Champions League in one of the next 5 seasons (2011/2012 to 2015/16)

-250.000€ in every 25 appearances with Roma in official competitions (Up to 1.000.000€)

-250.000€ when he scores 10 goals in official competitions (Up to 500.000€)

wally, trabzonspor cant be replaced in Europa League because its a classificatory round with Athletic Club Bilbao

Trabzonspor pass to Champions and Athletic "wins" the round and classifies to Group Stage

and i post you a transfer

Pablo Osvaldo - From RCD Espanyol to AS Roma

15.000.000€ payable in 3 terms (1st 5M when Roma receives the certificate of the transfer. 2nd 5M in July, 15. And the last 5M in January, 15.

Variables

-1.000.000€ if AS Roma classify Champions League in one of the next 5 seasons (2011/2012 to 2015/16)

-250.000€ in every 25 appearances with Roma in official competitions (Up to 1.000.000€)

-250.000€ when he scores 10 goals in official competitions (Up to 500.000€)

Yeah like i say going to leave it for now and i did Osvaldo earlier cheers though :)

They have his name with a Y though. Everywhere else i've seen is I.. doubt it matters really, the difference in Spanish dialects perhaps.

2 more.. Barrera of West Ham has joined Zaragoza on loan. Fabian Johnson of Hoffenheim has been called up by the USA, he is German/USA in the db but declared for Germany. Needs switching.

Eredivisie update:

FC Utrecht :

In: Daan Bovenberg from Excelsior (signed a contract until June 2015)

Excelsior :

Out: Daan Bovenberg to FC Utrecht (signed a contract until June 2015)

Ado Den Haag:

In : Kevin Tano is born on the 17th april 1993 and his first nationality is Ghanian and his second nationality is Dutch, his position is a striker and this player are also followed by SC Heerenveen, I think a potential ability of 120 is realistic.

Out: Kevin Tano to FC Dordrecht (on loan)

Jupiler League :

FC Dordrecht :

In : Kevin Tano from ADO Den Haag (on loan)

Ok nice 1 if you get it done before 5 today i'll add it in todays update :thup: great work :)

it wont be today wally i have to re create the italian rule which will take longer than the subs rule

wally send me your file just before you release it i will stick subs rule on it

it wont be today wally i have to re create the italian rule which will take longer than the subs rule

wally send me your file just before you release it i will stick subs rule on it

Ok i'll send it now if you want ?

Wally, will the Sebastian Coates deal be included even if it doesn't go through today. I reckon the deal is almost done.

Hmm maybe i'll keep an eye on it i know hes due in Liverpool for a medical today so we shall see :)

Will the aquilani Loan deal be in not seen anyone post it yet?

Also i've noticed that King Kenny only seems to buy players from abroad in the game, Where as IRL he tends to go british would it be possible to change this?

Will the aquilani Loan deal be in not seen anyone post it yet?

Also i've noticed that King Kenny only seems to buy players from abroad in the game, Where as IRL he tends to go british would it be possible to change this?

Yes Aquliani deal is done i i've tweaked kenny's buying policy i'l take another look though

in turkey,

serdar kesimal and orhan sam went to fenerbahçe. serdar kesimal from kayserispor, orhan sam from genclerbirligi.

engin baytar went from trabzonspor to galatasaray.

and fenerbahçe banned from champions league. trabzonspor replaced fenerbahçe.

in turkey,

serdar kesimal and orhan sam went to fenerbahçe. serdar kesimal from kayserispor, orhan sam from genclerbirligi.

engin baytar went from trabzonspor to galatasaray.

and fenerbahçe banned from champions league. trabzonspor replaced fenerbahçe.

Cheers, yeah i know about fener but cant do anything about it yet as it will mess europa league up so for now im leaving them in

@Pav

Hey do you mind switching Fabian Johnson, a LM/LB at Hoffenheim, from only willing to play for Germany to being declared for the USA. He is eligible for both in the game but will only play for the Germans, however Johnson was just called up for the next two US friendlies. Will you also look into possibly boosting his CA/PA (I haven't looked at it in a while and I'm now at work) since he just moved to Hoffenheim from Wolfsburg and looks to be starting and playing well on the left side for one of the Bundesliga's top sides.

http://bundesligafanatic.com/?p=5772

Archived