Wallys update

Yeh, lol santa cruz be injured after 2 games. Think you might have competition with some of the leeds fans on here mainly wally. I'll get a team list up when we got enough people.

Well my local Championship sides are Leicester, Forest or Derby so if I can't get Leeds one of them would be ace

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeh, lol santa cruz be injured after 2 games anyways he's made of glass.. Andy Keogh will be a better signing, great for wolves in the championship. Think you might have competition with some of the leeds fans on here dave mainly wally. I'll get a team list up when we got enough people and then we can decide on the teams.

Wally would get 'em, a shame :(

Hi all, not really sure if this is the right place. I've downloaded Wally's update but was wondering if someone could update Sutton United's squad for me? I can provide a link to the players / staff but don't really understand how to do the stats, contracts etc? It would be much appreciated if someone could do this for me, but if not i understand that it would be a lot of work for probably just me.

Hi all, not really sure if this is the right place. I've downloaded Wally's update but was wondering if someone could update Sutton United's squad for me? I can provide a link to the players / staff but don't really understand how to do the stats, contracts etc? It would be much appreciated if someone could do this for me, but if not i understand that it would be a lot of work for probably just me.

I've you post on here what changes need making i'll get them added

Wally? Do I have to do anything in particular?

Well not really, say you host all you need to do is load a game go into preferences and go to network option and tick run as server, then go to game status and you should see two ip addresses in which you need to give the 2nd 1 to who ever you play with and away you go

Hi Wally, a few changes for Sutton United:

In:

Wayne Shaw GK / GK Coach

Jay Conroy

Jazz Gold

Neil Jenkins

Harry Beautyman

Romone McCrae

Anthony Riviere

Tony Taggart

Bajirush Halili

Craig Watkins

Alan Payne - Ass Man

Bob Childs - Physio

Catherine Chambers - Physio

Out:

Robbie Watkins

Darren Ebsworth

Tom Hughes

Bill Chattaway

Tom Davis

Richard Jolly

Sam Gargan

Andy Forbes

Jerson dos Santos

I'm afraid i'm not sure where the players/staff came from/went to, and i'm not sure if they'll even be in the editor! Anything you can sort will be very much appreciated though.

Hi Wally, a few changes for Sutton United:

In:

Wayne Shaw GK / GK Coach

Jay Conroy

Jazz Gold

Neil Jenkins

Harry Beautyman

Romone McCrae

Anthony Riviere

Tony Taggart

Bajirush Halili

Craig Watkins

Alan Payne - Ass Man

Bob Childs - Physio

Catherine Chambers - Physio

Out:

Robbie Watkins

Darren Ebsworth

Tom Hughes

Bill Chattaway

Tom Davis

Richard Jolly

Sam Gargan

Andy Forbes

Jerson dos Santos

I'm afraid i'm not sure where the players/staff came from/went to, and i'm not sure if they'll even be in the editor! Anything you can sort will be very much appreciated though.

Ok i'l look at this for you :thup:

Wally i'll wait for you as i wanted you to host it on that monster ;) Valo Dave Me You and get 2 more. Get all the people first and we can decide a start time, dont have to be asap. When we got everyone i'll set up a thread to decide on the teams. :thup:

Wally i'll wait for you as i wanted you to host it on that monster ;) Valo Dave Me You and get 2 more. Get all the people first and we can decide a start time, dont have to be asap. When we got everyone i'll set up a thread to decide on the teams. :thup:

Ok then :) ____

I'll have it tonight mate, i'll message you later. I set up a thread about the online game. Rules and what not. Just need a start date. And I'll post it. We got 5 players. I selected 10 teams to choose from. And 2 been chosen, unless you wanna fight valo for leeds.lol. I chose mine too. There the lower champ teams on budget.

Barnsley

Bristol City (Pav)

Coventry

Derby (Dave Crossley)

Doncaster

Hull

Leeds (Valo)

Milwall

Palace

Portsmouth (Take off embargo on fmrte)

I'll have it tonight mate, i'll message you later. I set up a thread about the online game. Rules and what not. Just need a start date. And I'll post it. We got 5 players. I selected 10 teams to choose from. And 2 been chosen, unless you wanna fight valo for leeds.lol. I chose mine too. There the lower champ teams on budget.

Barnsley

Bristol City (Pav)

Coventry

Derby (Dave Crossley)

Doncaster

Hull

Leeds (Valo)

Milwall

Palace

Portsmouth (Take off embargo on fmrte)

Well the lad who i play with will be joining us colin his name

Hi Wally,

Here is a link to an update I made for the Singaporean League back in April of this year, Its quite out of date but its scores better updated then what SI put out, I havent had the time to get all the other updates in but feel free to use this if you like, the update is only for S-League and some minor moves around the region like Indonesia, Thailand and Cambodia (mostly related to players who have some relation or another to the S-league), its purely a data update, no stat changes

Feel free to use it mate

Cheers

http://www.mediafire.com/?201dmyp8t0dho73

i've just noticed that although Newcastle's away kit has been changed for red, the colour behind their names in game is still blue, is there any way of changing this so they match?

What color should it be ?

i've just noticed that although Newcastle's away kit has been changed for red, the colour behind their names in game is still blue, is there any way of changing this so they match?

Its ok i've sorted this now tops not even red either its orange :0

All done and be in v13 released friday beside the ass man he dose't seem to be in db and Catherine chambers

Cheers mate, can't wait to get started now :D. I'm not too bothered about the staff as i probably would have replaced them anyway.

Archived