Wallys update

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw in the editor that FC Oss was missing in the Jupiler league, i swapped them with RBC Roosendaal in the editor,because RBC Roosendaal is not a proffesional club anymore,they even not play in The 'Topklasse Zondag' but it was my only option to set Oss in the Jupiler League in Holland.

One more thing i discover in your latest update, you was forget to set Andrew Ornoch & Jurgen Seedorf to their new clubs, e.g. Jurgen Seedorf is a New Zwolle player but therefore he had no club but he is findable in your database and set there to no club.

I hope you understand it,because my English is average, but not very good.

I'd like to give you a dailly transferupdate from Holland if appreciate it.

Why i like to do that is because this is great dataupdate even better than the ones from Holland, they are much more incomple than your's because the small amount of changes.

Keep up the good work!!!

Israel Zaguri loan at Bnei Yehuda (and not Maccabi Netanya)

Liron Diamant - Beitar Jerusalem

Moshe Mishaelof - Hapoel Ako

Gad Amos - Loan from Maccabi Haifa to Ahi Nazareth

Dan Roman - BV Veendam

Beitar Jerusalem - NO MANAGER (might appoint someone in the next day or two, will let you know)

U.D Leiria were kicked out of their stadium by the council and will spend the next 3 years at Estadio Marinha Grande, a 6k capacity stadium in a town of the same name 12km away

Also, André Almeida and Pedro Almeida have moved from Benfica to Leiria.

Ruben Brigido suffered a broken leg in pre-season and will be out for 6 months

Also, here is an updated squad list for this season

Few changes in v12.2:

Maciej Zurawski is now at Warta Poznan

Marko Jovanovic from Partizan to Wisla Krakow

Adam Kokoszka is now Polonia Warszawa player (bought from Empoli)

Lechia Gdansk plays at new stadium PGE Arena (built for Euro 2012) - link

Ireneusz Jelen is now out of contract with Auxerre and looking for a club

Wally mate you're doing a great job. I think you should release the update more frequently now (rather than every Friday) till 31st August. Lots of transfers will be going on everyday now that the transfer window is nearing close.

Is this the best update avaliable? I dont know which one to use out of those on the forum? I posted in here due to having most threads - therefore the best?

Try and see what ya think :)

@festyf reason its weekly mate as it gives people chance to get into a game :)

Is this the best update avaliable? I dont know which one to use out of those on the forum? I posted in here due to having most threads - therefore the best?

Yes this is the most unbiased and complete update you will find. :)

Wally, I think that you should make Higuain's stats lower. He keeps scoring hat-tricks against top teams. He is just way too good and he isn't like that at all in real life.

Maybe, he had a rubbish season last year because of injury tbf. Before Mourinho he was Reals best striker 2 years ago. I'll lower him a bit tho...Around early 160/150 Looks like Benzema going to be a beast this year so he should be lower than him.

He scored a hat-rick against Barcelona, Manchester United, Chelsea and Inter... Just by reading that again I think that he is too good ;) I am not saying he isn't good, I just think that he should have lower ratings.

Wally we made it to the top downloads on fmbase just shy of 20k on downloads on there alone, not including any sports interactive ones so probs near 30k. Good job buddy. Were amazing. Haha.:lol::applause:

Yes i've seen mate bravo :) thats on top of the downloads of here as well which is esay around 15k i'd say

U.D Leiria were kicked out of their stadium by the council and will spend the next 3 years at Estadio Marinha Grande, a 6k capacity stadium in a town of the same name 12km away

Also, André Almeida and Pedro Almeida have moved from Benfica to Leiria.

Ruben Brigido suffered a broken leg in pre-season and will be out for 6 months

Also, here is an updated squad list for this season

Estadio Marinha Grande is 500 meters away from my house :D

Eliaquim Mangala and Steven Defour from Standard Liège moved yesterday to FC Porto . Mangala's deal was 6 million and a contract of 5 seasons and Steven Defour deal was 7 million and also a contract of 5 seasons.

Cheers :)

Eliaquim Mangala and Steven Defour from Standard Liège moved yesterday to FC Porto . Mangala's deal was 6 million and a contract of 5 seasons and Steven Defour deal was 7 million and also a contract of 5 seasons.

Cheers :)

Hmm roxi i've just loaded editor up and theres no kleber at martimo on mine :confused:

Hmm roxi i've just loaded editor up and theres no kleber at martimo on mine :confused:

That's because he is on loan to Marítimo from Atlético Mineiro. But this year Porto bought him from Atlético Mineiro :)

RIGHT ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE PM ME WANTING AN XML FILE OF MY UPDATE SO HERE YOU ARE

WALLY/PAV V12.3 UPDATE

LINK http://www.gamefront.com/files/20682778/wal.v12.3.rar XML

AND YES THIS IS UPDATED WITH TODAY'S MOVES ETC

Can people who grab this let me know that all the data is ok as in nothing missing that was in my dbc file

Archived