Yzzy442 for 9.2. Strikers on rampage:)

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what is the best combination for the 2 MCs? Is the AMC on the right and DMC on the left?

I tend to use 2 box to box MCs. Works very good, because they have a bit combination of all. Makes them very adjustable.

Model example:

28rdigergrasserlx9.png

w1148.png

Been having alot of problems getting a formation to work, saw this thread poked around a bit and tried it out. Using the tweaked settings, only thing I have added is the use of a play-maker in the middle of the park. Been working wonders with my Chelsea save (which I previously have had ALOT of problems getting to work).

Anyhow, here are the results after a few weeks and playing the other three "Big Four".

Results so far! Clicky!

Would also love to know what Skin you are using Code, it looks REALLY nice!!

This tactic is awesome its really made the game enjoyable for me again. I am Basingstoke in the BSS tipped for relegation after 16 games i am top with 11-3-2. I am also in the second round of the Fa cup, still in the Conference league cup south knocking out a couple of BSP teams on my way. Fantastic thanks for all your hard work

Been working well for my spurs team, top of the league in second season with it at mo... Been wondering if i can adapt it to diamond thou, as Modric isnt doing that great in the attacking MC spot and would prob do better in AMC - with Diarra or Veloso in the DMC spot. Anyone tried something along those lines with this tactic? Hate to waste my only 'worldwide' rep player in a spot hes not that great at :(

Pretty good so far, 5 wins in 5 with Arsenal scoring 13 and conceding only 1. Haven't made any signings and it's worked straight away without any of the 'give it 10 games' that you hear from most tactic creators. Thanks and congratulations to everyone involved!

Been working well for my spurs team, top of the league in second season with it at mo... Been wondering if i can adapt it to diamond thou, as Modric isnt doing that great in the attacking MC spot and would prob do better in AMC - with Diarra or Veloso in the DMC spot. Anyone tried something along those lines with this tactic? Hate to waste my only 'worldwide' rep player in a spot hes not that great at :(

diarra as the RCM and veloso as the LCM would be perfect! i'd play modric on the wing because both of the CMs need some good defensive qualities. just my opinion though.

yeah ive had diarra in the RCM spot quite alot since modric hasnt been doing it for me there.. got guardado/downing on the left wing n they're doing pretty well there so cant really replace.. could try modric on the right wing but i always prefer to play people where they're 'natural' :(

I've found with this formation, that defensively, you are a rock. In the 30 games I have played so far this season, I have only conceded 9 goals, which for any tactic is rare. The fact 4 of them also came in the same game from a mammoth come-back by Fiorentina in the Champions League kinda speaks for itself that this formation is one of the better one's around. Granted I'm playing as Chelsea so any formation should theoretically do well, this one is doing brilliantly.

I'm also scoring alot with 67 goals from 30 (average of 2.2 per game). So its definitely a formation I'll be sticking too.

This is the tweaked version of the OP's that I'm using, just btw!

Very good tactic in deed. I tried the original version with Besiktas in Turkish league(3rd best squad) and was leading the league after 10 games. The better news for the LLM:rs is that the T4 version is created for LLM teams and works very good. I tried it with Myresjö a swedish team at the bottom of the leagues and won the league 12 points ahed of the 2nd team. Just use the tweaks in game Hammer suggest i.e. :

Tempo -3 clicks

Width -3 clicks

Time wasting +3 clicks

Def Line -3 clicks

when you are ahed against though oppositioin and:

mentality +3

tempo +3

width +3

when you are loosing.

Excellent work guys, the only tactic that have worked for me in 9.2...

Try Modric as the dMC with Diarra or Veloso as the aMC, the dMC in this tactic is more of a playmaker position while the aMC is for an all round hard working box to box MC.

I use Mat Fernandez at dMC and Gerrard at aMC - works much better for me than the other way around

This is just a question for Hammer or code.

This seems to be an excellent tactic that seems to be working well but there seems to be a bit of confusion regarding the tactic that your both getting success with.

Is it the one posted on post 70:

http://hosted.filefront.com/gazhammer/

Or is it the one posted on post 72:

http://files.filefront.com/yzzy442+A.../fileinfo.html

Code - Could you also describe what you do for your corner set up please

Thanks alot

What have people been using as the target striker for this tactic? Ive had Pavlychenko and Cardozo.. neither have really been working for me! The pacey striker has been awesome thou, Bojan and Rossi been getting a TON, not sure if this is just apart of the tactic with the target striker not getting good avr/goals.

What have people been using as the target striker for this tactic? Ive had Pavlychenko and Cardozo.. neither have really been working for me! The pacey striker has been awesome thou, Bojan and Rossi been getting a TON, not sure if this is just apart of the tactic with the target striker not getting good avr/goals.

artem milevskyi / bendtner do well there. they're just like pavlyuchenko though i suppose, but a bit faster. definitely faster than cardozo. the pacey fc gets far more for me too. aguero has scored 50+ by spring; the big strikers have 20something between them.

i have question to you. Do you have match engine v742 (and patch of course 9.2) ? I have really good team, with, but i lost (in my opinion) to much goals and matches (especially at home ;/). Maybe I must doing press conference and teamtalks, not my assistant. I don't know what's happen.

Been using Codes tweaked tactic and found it really effective.

Just train all your mc's and amc's to operate as dmc's and they play well in the centre. Upfront I have been devastating :)

Still look a little rubbish at the back sometimes but all my team are under 24 so not exactly the best for the German Second Division but we are currently joint top.

Good to see people getting some success with this tactic, i'm currently using another 4-4-2 which has given me similar success, i'd definitely conclude the two to be the best available thus far.

Lets just hope the next patch does'nt mean having to start from scratch again.

Good to see people getting some success with this tactic, i'm currently using another 4-4-2 which has given me similar success, i'd definitely conclude the two to be the best available thus far.

Lets just hope the next patch does'nt mean having to start from scratch again.

Hammer, whats the other one?

I had been using Razor's tactic but thought I would give this one a go halfway through my first season in the Premier League with Ipswich. Here are my first 5 games since changing tactic:

Wigan (H) 5-0

Man Utd (A) 3-2

Arsenal (H) 2-1

Liverpool (H) 1-6

Stockport FA Cup (H) 4-1

As you can see apart from the Liverpool result where everything went wrong from having 2 goals disallowed and Joe Mattock scoring an absolutely brilliant headed own goal I think its not going too bad. Will keep you updated.

Just gave these a whirl with Aston Villa.

I convincingly beat my EURO Vase opponents, but I've struggled in the EPL. Liverpool just beat me 4-1 at home! And, although I went 2 up against Arsenal at the Emirates, they scored 3 in the second half to draw the game (I scored once in the second half to go 3-1 up). I also struggled to beat Stoke at home during the first EPL game of the season.

I'm using Hammer's tweaked tactic. I thought it made your defence solid?

I just can't find a tactic that works in the EPL!!!

Edit - Following up from my 4-1 home defeat to Liverpool, I've just been beaten by Wigan (away) 1-0.

Drew 1-1 to Bolton away. Really struggled in the 2nd half. Friedel saved me from getting a hammering.

Man Utd just beat me 1-0 at home. They had an unnerving 21 shots at goal, with 12 of those on target. Friedel saved me from another battering.

These tactics just aren't working for me, which is a shame. But thanks anyway.

Cheers

Frankie - If you come up against teams parking the bus, try the tweak, 3 notches on mentality, width and tempo!

I'm off now to pretend i actually have a life. lol

Looking at the tactic their is Individual settings for every players mentality, so would be no benifit at all changing global mentality slider :p

Tempo & Width is all you would need to change, if you did so wish to make these tweeks :D

I tryed codes tweeked version on my Cambridge City side.

5-0 H

3-2 H

4-6 A

1-3 A

2-1 H

1-1 A

1-2 A

1-0 H

Not very impressive i have to say but ill stick with it as i always give things a long while just incase is a bad patch, hopefully this cleansheet will spark of the defence again, lets see if things improve here.

I am in BS/S 3rd season on dafuges challenge, with a 7 star rated team, apart from a few players, but most are very young 20-21 years

Looking at the tactic their is Individual settings for every players mentality, so would be no benifit at all changing global mentality slider :p

Tempo & Width is all you would need to change, if you did so wish to make these tweeks :D

I tryed codes tweeked version on my Cambridge City side.

5-0 H

3-2 H

4-6 A

1-3 A

2-1 H

1-1 A

1-2 A

1-0 H

Not very impressive i have to say but ill stick with it as i always give things a long while just incase is a bad patch, hopefully this cleansheet will spark of the defence again, lets see if things improve here.

I am in BS/S 3rd season on dafuges challenge, with a 7 star rated team, apart from a few players, but most are very young 20-21 years

Mentality, width, tempo and defensive line are all variables outside of the individual settings though, so changing them does impact the set-up of the team.

Could anyone recommend this as a tactic suitable for teams in the championship and lower? I can see its getting good results just im scanning for a good tactic.

Thanks for any help.:thup:

I can recommend it. After having spent a couple of seasons in the championship with Peterborough, I used this tactic to great effect, winning the championship and am now currently doing very well with it in the Prem. I'm sitting about 12th even though I was predicted to finsh 20th! Notable victories came against Liverpool (4-1) and Man U (4-0). Both matches were at home. I haven't conceeded too many either. as long as you have the players, you will overachieve with this tactic.

Update:

Won promotion to the Premier League with Crewe in my third season. Finished second (behind Pompey who ran away with the title) and had the second best goal difference in the Championship.

Nice work - you just using the tactic in the opening post?

Think I will give it a try in a Luton game, give it the ultimate test.

Guys,

I really want to use this tactic. However, every time I want to download it from filefront, they are requesting my password but then the download stops. And I know for sure that my username and password are correct.

Could somebody upload it to another downloadsite? I'm sorry for being so annoying :(

Btw, I would like to try Code's version (post #72)

Muchos gracias!!!

And cheers to all my fellow footballfans :D

I have to say this tactic is great.

I have used it now since mid way through my 2nd season and has brought me a lot of success.

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t285/wbabaggie/progress.jpg

I haven't changed much from the original download by Yzzy. I do what he says by adding use playmaker and target man so it should look like this

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t285/wbabaggie/tactic.jpg

I would have target man to head

The only other thing I change is the attacking corners which I believe is someone else's idea but I can't remember where I got it so can't give credit. (sorry)

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t285/wbabaggie/corners.jpg

I would have the mc(barrow) as the 1st playmaker and the other mc as the 2nd. The ST on the right should be the target man.

This works best when you ge the right players.

A good shot stopper for GK.

Defenders with pace and DC's that can jump well.

Wingers that have got pace and can take good corners

MC's must have high passing, creativity

The target man needs to be able to jump well and be strong.

The other striker will have to be a goalscorer as I find he usually gets the most chances.

i am currently playing lech poznan and after 21 matches im 3rd, 5 points behind(i got the last match from the week end, so i hope i will be 2 pts behind)....anyway...can someone tell me what is the better one?the original tac or the one that code has?cause i am running out of good results(after 6 straight wins came 4 straight draws and L, W, L, W...im sick of not scoring anymore...wanna change something)....i will be gratefull if someone will tell me which one has better results

Can't rate this tactic highly enough, 1st with Newcastle in the first season. Martins has 14 in 14 as the Left hand Striker and all of my team is on Superb morale with Av. Ratings of over 7. Class.

do you got a better tactic...? I mean...I'm really searching for anything good but I haven't found something better than thid...

ok...this tactic seems promising for my team...I tried it in 2 games, 1st in won 1-0 (not convincing but it was the first time they played with the tactic)

next game I won 0-5 against a team with better ranking than me...not bad I'd say :-)

Now I need 5 straight wins to avoid being sacked...

Game 3: an away game against the 4th of the league, I'm 7th...

H/T: 1-0 behind...

F/T: 1-1...not that bad...

Game 4: I'm playing at home, I'm 7th opponent is 5th...

H/T: 1-0

I've changed DL: 3 ticks lower, width and tempo 3 ticks higher.

--> this seems to have the effect that the opponent never reach my goal anymore...

F/T: 2-0

Ok, it was a win but only 2 CCC with 11 shots -> 5 on target.

Game 5: I'm playing away, I'm (still) 7th and the opponent is 16th (last)

H/T: 0-2

F/T: 0-3 (after opponent got a red card they started defending and I couldn't reach the goal...)

I moved up to 6th place ! *HooRaY*

Game 6: I'm playing home, 6th place and opponent 11th place.

0-1 after 3 minutes...this is going to be a annoying game !

H/T:1-1 - 7shots, 3 on target - 3 CCC

--> DR got a red card after I was in front 2-1

(anyone knows who to replace after you got red card? I substituded the player with least points 5.2 and set my attacker (who also can play MR) to that position and my striker (who was at front alone) started to play badly...

F/T: 2-1

14 shots, 7 on target, 5 CCC

moved up to 4th place...I have to hope the team ranked 1 wins and that the team rank 3 loses to get to promotion playoffs...)

so...last game of the season (maybe)

I'm playing away, away team: ranked 9 I'm ranked 4...

H/T: 0-0 - 8shots, 3 on target, 0 CCC

if it all stays like this, I'm screwed...

F/T: 0-0 - 12shots, 3 on target, 0 CCC

no promotion playoff...2 points to short...so...this last game ****ed it up :D

PS: I'm playing in Belgium 3th division in season 2014-2015

ok...I'm in love with this tactic...

new season a couple new faces...results so far (all friendly)

Away: 3-0 win (team of lower division)

Home: 2-1 win (reserve's of a team in division 1)

Home: 2-0 win (italian team)

Home: 7-0 win (dutch team)

all the last 3 games I was the underdog...goddamn what a tactic :D

Archived