FM20 Tactics by TFF

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, manidaro7 said:

tff after this last update of tactics I seem to understand that the combo is slayer v1 to be used at every race and then decide whether to switch to crusher v1, right?

Heh... mate, I'm not sure that I correctly understand your question but I'll try to answer

I suggest starting all matches with Slayer V1 and during the matches make a decision about keeping using it or switching for Crusher V1

Slayer V1 is a well balanced tactic and Crusher V1 is an attacking tactic

7 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Heh... mate, I'm not sure that I correctly understand your question but I'll try to answer

I suggest starting all matches with Slayer V1 and during the matches make a decision about keeping using it or switching for Crusher V1

Slayer V1 is a well balanced tactic and Crusher V1 is an attacking tactic

this was exactly what i wanted to know ... start with slayer v1 then decide whether to switch to crusher v1

6 hours ago, 910.duongtanhiep said:

@Totalfootballfan Does the stamina of players decrease significantly less when using time wasting tactic? Cuz i wanna save the players' stamina when my team has a hectic schedule

I haven't been noticing any significant difference

5 hours ago, ygooh7 said:

whats the difference between the MCL and MCR in the slayer

you need the same type of players for both positions

10 minutes ago, Thời gian said:

Is this new tac used for version 20.2.4?

And Tac previously used for the old version??

10 minutes ago, WilFer10 said:

So, for the old ME the best tactic is still Raptor ?

If you a looking a tactic for the pre-public beta ME then I suggest going for Raptor V4

8 minutes ago, Shroom said:

Thank you for giving us so many great tactics,I'm barely conceding anything with slayer,hope you keep up the good work :) .

By the way,is there any way to stop the inside forwards from mindlessly shooting from outside of the box the second they get the ball or is that just a problem with the ME?

Hi mate,

I'm glad to hear it works good for you.

The Inside Forwards will be missing shots from time to time

The higher their Finishing, Long Shots, Decisions, Composure, Concentration, the least shots they will miss

Also, you can set their Shooting setting at the minimal level but I don't recommend doing it because I find in that case they start to ignore some good scoring opportunities

7 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

TWO NEW TACTICS HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE OP

Guys, I find it's the best combo to play at the moment

ASHBRINGER V1

FM20-ME2039-Ashbringer-V1-by-TFF.thumb.png.f0e20202484d45bccbbdf23bb5ad5e4e.png

CERBER V1

FM20-ME2039-Cerber-V1-by-TFF.thumb.png.0f197cb63ba8215b66c7c5965d0c8db1.png

So Slayer, Crusher and Phoenix are all the less good than these two and will potentially be removed?

Also, how much is this combo better than the Slayer/Crusher combo in terms of percentages?

Ashbringer is the standard and Cerber the attacking version I suppose?

Just now, Ninodebest said:

So Slayer, Crusher and Phoenix are all the less good than these two and will potentially be removed?

Also, how much is this combo better than the Slayer/Crusher combo in terms of percentages?

Ashbringer is the standard and Cerber the attacking version I suppose?

Heh... I've adjusted the post because I wanted to say that it's one of the best combos at the moment

Still doing testing to find our which of them is the most effective

Hey @Totalfootballfan, I'm a big fan of your tactics and have always relied on you to provide the goods :)

Just a little thing - maybe spend a bit of time away from the forum, tweaking and testing, rather than uploading every five minutes. I can't keep up! I build a squad around your most recommended tactic, come back a few hours later and that tactic is no longer even available, let alone recommended! I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we'd rather you spend some time honing the best, rather than keep throwing loads up and hoping one will be successful. Please don't take that as a criticism, as I'm a big fan, I'm just getting frustrated at how quickly you're turning over formations at the moment ;).

First of all hello. I have been following you for a long time and thank you for your tactics. @Totalfootballfan I tried the previous tactical combination with many different teams. I would like to convey that I am satisfied with the results. But there is something I want to point out in order to help you. First, home and away tactics should be different. If I give an example from the previous tactical combination;

(Home: Pyromancer * Away: Punisher * While defeated: Executioner)

So why? Because the players play differently when they are hosts, and differently when they are away. Using tactics in this way increases performance even more.

(In short, artificial intelligence has been developed to make you feel more pressure while away.) 

Moreover, I do not find it right to leave the training to the assistant. You should develop a training system that is suitable for the displacement tactic. Do not transfer your training program to your assistant.

So, use different training programs for the host and different training for away.

Screenshot_45.jpg

Screenshot_46.jpg

Screenshot_47.jpg

Edited by Süleyman Çakır

57 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

TWO NEW TACTICS HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE OP

Guys, I find it's a very solid combo to play at the moment

ASHBRINGER V1

FM20-ME2039-Ashbringer-V1-by-TFF.thumb.png.f0e20202484d45bccbbdf23bb5ad5e4e.png

CERBER V1

FM20-ME2039-Cerber-V1-by-TFF.thumb.png.0f197cb63ba8215b66c7c5965d0c8db1.png

Southampton, predicted 12th

Ashbringer V1

A sim test of the 1st season

The Morale and Conditions were frozen by FMRTE for all teams in the league

ashbringer-v1-soton-1.thumb.png.1c3d411211fac330df7d5270e50686ba.png

ashbringer-v1-soton-2.thumb.png.264af3e14c8fe295821f4aacef434a72.png

ashbringer-v1-soton-3.thumb.png.ad5205aebb5461fda5bfe502d0ec01e9.png

17 minutes ago, Süleyman Çakır said:

First of all hello. I have been following you for a long time and thank you for your tactics. @Totalfootballfan I tried the previous tactical combination with many different teams. I would like to convey that I am satisfied with the results. But there is something I want to point out in order to help you. First, home and away tactics should be different. If I give an example from the previous tactical combination;

(Home: Pyromancer * Away: Punisher * While defeated: Executioner)

So why? Because the players play differently when they are hosts, and differently when they are away. Using tactics in this way increases performance even more.

(In short, artificial intelligence has been developed to make you feel more pressure while away.) 

Moreover, I do not find it right to leave the training to the assistant. You should develop a training system that is suitable for the displacement tactic.

Mate, here are few example for you

Let's say you are Norwich City and you play vs Liverpool in this case it doesn't matter where you play home or away - Liverpool always will be using the most attacking approach against you because the reputation difference between Norwich and Liverpool is huge

Other example, lets say you are Man City and you play vs Liverpool at home so in this case Liverpool will chose a defensive approach but if you score ad you start winging then Liverpool will switch for the best attacking approach

So it would a wrong to assume that if you play home then your opponent will be using a defense approach and if you play away then your opponent will be using attacking approach

When you say teams play at home and away "differently" then "differently" means they can play attacking or defensive and that's all, also teams play "differently" when they lead or lose during matches

4 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Mate, here are few example for you

Let's say you are Norwich City and you play vs Liverpool in this case it doesn't matter where you play home or away - Liverpool always will be using the most attacking approach against you because the reputation difference between Norwich and Liverpool is huge

Other example, lets say you are Man City and you play vs Liverpool at home so in this case Liverpool will chose a defensive approach but if you score ad you start winging then Liverpool will switch for the best attacking approach

So it would a wrong to assume that if you play home then your opponent will be using a defense approach and if you play away then your opponent will be using attacking approach

When you say teams play at home and away "differently" then "differently" means they can play attacking or defensive and that's all, also teams play "differently" when they lead or lose during matches

I do not approach the teams according to their reputation level. I determine the strength of the squad he established that year, according to his prediction in the league.

I leave a few examples of that below and in order to win matches on the road, the team must seriously adapt, regardless of who the opponent is.

Screenshot_49.jpg

Screenshot_50.jpg

Screenshot_51.jpg

25 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Southampton, predicted 12th

Ashbringer V1

A sim test of the 1st season

The Morale and Conditions were frozen by FMRTE for all teams in the league

ashbringer-v1-soton-1.thumb.png.1c3d411211fac330df7d5270e50686ba.png

ashbringer-v1-soton-2.thumb.png.264af3e14c8fe295821f4aacef434a72.png

That test is insane!!

I've tested some tactics and I've never seen a team win the PL with 75 points!!!