[FM20][SKIN]Material Skin 2.0.6 by budwaiser4

budwaiser4

17 ore fa, WynnZeroOne ha scritto:

This looks lovely. Thankyou.

Would like to see logo's added to the bottom of sidepanel if possible.

Can you see me a screen to understand what do you mean? So i will check if is possible :)

12 ore fa, bluestillidie00 ha scritto:

Looking good!

Thanks very much! I appreciate!

Slight bug here. There's no colour in the radio button selection, can't see which one I've picked.

image.thumb.png.f8e8a519763891fc787c9b85be5d6343.png

Looks the same on the holiday screen, think there an element that needs the highlight colour? 

Screenie 1 shows me hovering over Go On Holiday Indefinitely thee no radio button here?

image.thumb.png.7ecd34bf7ef06f516fb3816334ac9afd.png

Below shows a limited radio button appearance, but without the check element, when I hover over Return from Holiday on DAte

image.thumb.png.38e67d2c49a1701c4c38a72a77202c48.png

Edited by WynnZeroOne

29 minutes ago, wiktorwojciechowski1990 said:

Logo better on the top

It is on the top, in the titlebar, but it's tiny up there, hence adding it into the sidebar. Quite easy to do as it turns out.

Edited by WynnZeroOne

8 ore fa, WynnZeroOne ha scritto:

So, something like this?

image.thumb.png.a3382b48ca2e8deb56184a72bd296f1a.png

Mmm i check if its possible and not too much complicatend and i'll let you know :)

6 ore fa, WynnZeroOne ha scritto:

Slight bug here. There's no colour in the radio button selection, can't see which one I've picked.

image.thumb.png.f8e8a519763891fc787c9b85be5d6343.png

Looks the same on the holiday screen, think there an element that needs the highlight colour? 

Screenie 1 shows me hovering over Go On Holiday Indefinitely thee no radio button here?

image.thumb.png.7ecd34bf7ef06f516fb3816334ac9afd.png

Below shows a limited radio button appearance, but without the check element, when I hover over Return from Holiday on DAte

image.thumb.png.38e67d2c49a1701c4c38a72a77202c48.png

Thanks for the reporting. I try to fix ASAP.

1 ora fa, Mawka ha scritto:

Thanks for the Skin Bud, I have a small question, how do i decrease the font size or readjust this panel in order to show contract info on player attributes page?

thanks in advance.

pattcontract.png

I check and i'll give you solution :)

Nice work. There is one thing I am wondering about:

The Flut skin a bit smoother than Material skin on ME. I don't know why. I'm talking about to ME for sure. Gameplay is fine. No issue at all.

Overall: I played FM 2020 with Material skin for a while and I like it.

3 hours ago, SuperJackLester said:

Great skin! Still getting some "X"'s where "on track" etc should be on the club vision screen

Club Vision.png

Yeah i have them X too! also i have this issue where club screen is squished in as below. also just noticed the last 11 isn't showing?

FM20.jpg

Edited by Elliott J Miller
noticed something else wrong

Thanks for the compliments guys, i'm tryng to added features :)

PM me with your tips and i try to do all can it's possible :D

V 2.0.3
World -> transfers always show "There are no feees associated with this transfer type". - Fixed
Scout Priorities - Fixed
Add panel in profile which show PRO CONS - Added

DOWNLOAD V 2.0.3!

Edited by budwaiser4

0 - The notification color might be changed to something to catch the eye quicker (yellow/red?)

1 - the position panel seems too large and can make space for another (3) panel which can be added after moving 2 to left

2 - I have changed the colors of the attributes in order to better differentiate the attributes by their quality

3 - the 3 panel might be a comparison panel which would fit nicely with the 4th panel

4 - the procon panel keeps switching back to biography whenever i choose another player maybe because the icons and the font are big (?). I think making them smaller would bring more QOL as you won't have to scroll too much to see all the pros and the cons

2nd pic - I think the font color / highlight for Remove form transfer list should be tweaked a bit.

3rd pic - last 11 not showing and the nationality are a bugged

Keep up the good work on the most clean and QOL skin IMHO! :cool:

fm_2019-12-08_10-14-15.png

fm_2019-12-08_10-42-02.png

fm_2019-12-08_10-44-52.png

Is there perhaps a way to move this panel around?

• The text is somewhat bold and it's not fitting in the box?
  • Perhaps the text could be more uniform and minimal and moved under the attributes polygon thingy
  • The Player Pic and Club Logo could then be expanded to fit the left  hand side to better show facepacks like DF11 or Cut Out?

Annotation 2019-12-08 151036.jpg

7 ore fa, klaasjan ha scritto:

0 - The notification color might be changed to something to catch the eye quicker (yellow/red?)

1 - the position panel seems too large and can make space for another (3) panel which can be added after moving 2 to left

2 - I have changed the colors of the attributes in order to better differentiate the attributes by their quality

3 - the 3 panel might be a comparison panel which would fit nicely with the 4th panel

4 - the procon panel keeps switching back to biography whenever i choose another player maybe because the icons and the font are big (?). I think making them smaller would bring more QOL as you won't have to scroll too much to see all the pros and the cons

2nd pic - I think the font color / highlight for Remove form transfer list should be tweaked a bit.

3rd pic - last 11 not showing and the nationality are a bugged

Keep up the good work on the most clean and QOL skin IMHO! :cool:

fm_2019-12-08_10-14-15.png

fm_2019-12-08_10-42-02.png

fm_2019-12-08_10-44-52.png

I have fixed the last 11 starting and will be fixed in the V 2.0.4 release :)

1 ora fa, WynnZeroOne ha scritto:

Is there perhaps a way to move this panel around?

• The text is somewhat bold and it's not fitting in the box?
  • Perhaps the text could be more uniform and minimal and moved under the attributes polygon thingy
  • The Player Pic and Club Logo could then be expanded to fit the left  hand side to better show facepacks like DF11 or Cut Out?

Annotation 2019-12-08 151036.jpg

I try to check if its possible ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey @budwaiser4, amazing work! One bug I'm coming across in V 2.0.5 is the goalkeeper attribute analysis polygon showing up as the previous, lighter-colored version (FM19), while all outfield players' polygons are the newer version as they should be. This was an issue occurring in the beta, and was fixed later on, so it's weird that it's re-occurring with the Material Skin. Anyone else experiencing this, or have any suggestions to fix? Many thanks!

Screen Shot 2020-01-29 at 8.01.01 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-29 at 8.14.24 PM.png

Edited by semiki

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/05/2020 at 21:24, Fancy Gaffot said:

Several player overview panels (playing time pathway, training, coach report) switch  to transfer status and biography when you visit a profile of another team's player. Any fixes?

They will do if not your club. That is information you wouldnt naturally see as it is private to them.