What will the deal be with 1v1's for Full release?? #FM20

Can someone answer this please before my post gets locked because i'm so frustrated with one on one's that it's' klling any enjoyment i'm having with this otherwise brilliant game. I just cant seem to score against the keeper no matter how brilliant my striker is, on the other hand i have no problem scoring 30 yard screamers with an average striker. It just doesn't seem too realistic for me. Not knocking the game or anything as i think FM20 is the best in the series by far and thank you for all your hardwork!

Edited by bassistuk

Just now, andu1 said:

No one knows except SI if they will update the ME for tomorrow's release. 

Also gegenpress feels way to ooverpowered making the other tactics almost useless like there is no point in using them... But the 1v1 for me is fr more important if they can fix that.

Im having no problem scoring 1 on 1. Scoring way more from that than 30 yard screamers. There are just WAY too many of this 1 on 1 situations in the game. This leads to the impression they would never be scored.

PLEASE SI do not just improve finishing and we get goals galore. There just have to be much more boring situations in midfield like in real life.

3 minutes ago, Defensive said:

Im having no problem scoring 1 on 1. Scoring way more from that than 30 yard screamers. There are just WAY too many of this 1 on 1 situations in the game. This leads to the impression they would never be scored.

PLEASE SI do not just improve finishing and we get goals galore. There just have to be much more boring situations in midfield like in real life.

The way 1v1 worked in FM19 was perfect! It was neither goals galore or No chance scoring. it was far more well balanaced. now i know the millions lines of code in the game its dificult to pinpoint but i'm sure SI can do it  ;)

I have the same experience as Defensive.
No issues here regarding 1v1. My strikers miss some of them and score others. They don't have a problem trying to place the shots either.
Not saying it isn't an issue though, as others (like yourselves) do seem to have a problem with it.
There might be more to it though than just too many 1v1s and they never score in 1v1 situations. Not that i would necessarily know what that would be.

1v1's do happen, just not alot.  I've seen Paul Pogba, Kylian Mbappe, Harry Kane, Callum Wilson, and Salah do it.

One shot from Mbappe, he was making a beeline toward the keeper, and he turned to the right quickly right before he shot and the keeper dove too soon, and Mbappe put it in.  It was an amazing sight to see.  It was like he completely deked and faked out the keeper.  I should have saved it.  I was yelling at my PC i was so happy. lol

Edited by extremeskins04

The lack of variety is what's most frustrating for me.

Playing with an advanced forward, being through on goal is obviously going to be a common theme, but there's plenty of other solutions to keep the goal tally down.

Game needs more recovery tackles, players pushed out wide, bad touches with the defence recovering their shape etc. as well as the offsides.

7 ore fa, Defensive ha scritto:

But as Always in the past editions, strikers score a lot less goals vs Real Life. (I always spoke about AI, not human that is only 1 for game).

Se the european Golden ball or see Messi.

FM seems to reflect (in strikers Number) much more the 90s when was much more harder to score. 

I'm having the same issues among many, too many FM casuals sucking up to Miles and co. on Twitter instead of trying to understand and report the issues on the game.

Won't be playing it until an update fixes this.

• HUNT3R locked this topic