Football Manager on Xbox Game Pass for PC

I'm trying to play online with a friend (his game), the game loads very slowly and stings, when I try to click "home" or "inbox" or "tactics" it doesn't load the information and the words, between bugs and slowdowns it is impossible for me to play.
when I try to create the game, my friend gets the error "connection to the server failed"

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

The invincible achievement was tested and we found it to be working. If you find it's still not the case would be good to know what league you're playing in with which team. 

Unfortunately due to the way achievements are submitted to Game Pass we were unable to make changes to the two inactive ones (Video Director and Spread the News) at this time. It is something we're reviewing to see if there is something we can do, but we apologizeapo for the inconvenience and can understand any frustration.  

Since  the patch, I have done a season in both the Indian league and the Australian league without being defeated, neither unlocked the achievement. Before the patch, I also went undefeated in the English Premier League. I mention this as I'm not sure if you changed the code in the patch or found it to be working originally and left it alone. The Xbox app still shows that no one has unlocked it, so either there is some unknown condition associated with unlocking it or it remains broken.

To be honest, the communication and interest in trying to fix them is refreshing to see. With regard to the inactive achievements, I understand that they can't easily be removed/or have their description updated due to Microsoft policy, however I'd like to echo the suggestion to alter the requirements (ignoring the mismatch of description and condition). Would this be possible? 

Cheers.

• Administrators
11 hours ago, mascio97 said:

I'm trying to play online with a friend (his game), the game loads very slowly and stings, when I try to click "home" or "inbox" or "tactics" it doesn't load the information and the words, between bugs and slowdowns it is impossible for me to play.
when I try to create the game, my friend gets the error "connection to the server failed"

Please raise the issue here and our team can investigate further - https://community.sigames.com/forum/666-create-a-club-fantasy-draft-onlinenetwork-games-workshop-dlc-and-social-logins/

Thanks. 

I have been playing this on gamepass and gamepass only. Everything has been working fine for a month I am in about season 6 now never any problems. The last 24 hrs its started to crash dump. One error is says icuin59.DLL file cant be found and closes and then cant even load the game up. This one seems to fix when I restart the pc. The other more serious error started today, just trying to turn the game on or load up it says FATAL ERROR-something I cant remember. Although after about 4 attempts it did finally load the game and my save file. I played about a week in the game, 1 league fixture all was lovely and then the other DLL error happened again lost about a week of playing time.

My graphic card is upto date. I've tried other games on gamepass they work fine so its fm2019 being a pain. I'm going to reinstall the game.

I did a fm 2019 update I think yesterday or the day before and since that these problems have appeared.

Not related but one of the bugged achievements popped for me recently.

1 hour ago, Zanarkand99 said:

I have been playing this on gamepass and gamepass only. Everything has been working fine for a month I am in about season 6 now never any problems. The last 24 hrs its started to crash dump. One error is says icuin59.DLL file cant be found and closes and then cant even load the game up. This one seems to fix when I restart the pc. The other more serious error started today, just trying to turn the game on or load up it says FATAL ERROR-something I cant remember. Although after about 4 attempts it did finally load the game and my save file. I played about a week in the game, 1 league fixture all was lovely and then the other DLL error happened again lost about a week of playing time.

My graphic card is upto date. I've tried other games on gamepass they work fine so its fm2019 being a pain. I'm going to reinstall the game.

I did a fm 2019 update I think yesterday or the day before and since that these problems have appeared.

Have you downloaded any skins or facepacks recently 

14 minutes ago, Everton1979 said:

Have you downloaded any skins or facepacks recently 

Nah I did try to download Steel 18's logo megapack many weeks back but the download took forever(over 1hr) and it failed halfway through twice so I gave up trying to get them.

I checked and yeah I updated fm 2019 on the 20th and its been crashing since so I think its related to the update. I'll see if it works after reinstalling the game.

• Administrators
12 hours ago, teggit said:

I think they should just unlock the unobtainable achievements for everyone.

Otherwise we are all stuck unable to get 1000G on our favourite game series.

We are continuing to investigate and are hopeful of being able to provide a solution. 

• Administrators
18 hours ago, Zanarkand99 said:

For any crash problems if you haven't already, please raise it here and our team can look into it - https://community.sigames.com/forum/651-crashes-and-technical-issues/

Thanks. 

• Administrators
22 hours ago, Zanarkand99 said:

I think its fixed now. I reinstalled the game and played for about 4 hrs without any problems. So updating the game the other day must not have installed properly... not sure how thats possible but its the only thing that makes sense.

Okay glad it's sorted for you now. 

• Administrators
On 24/08/2019 at 13:15, Parronss said:

I cant use my in-game editor after i bought it.
The icon doesnt even appear.
What should i do?

Contact help@sega.co.uk for support.

Thanks.

• Administrators
6 hours ago, lfc 4 ever said:

my unbeaten season and win a cup never unlocked again both in england

Thanks for the feedback, we’ve been made aware that this achievement is still having issues and are taking steps to sort it. Isn’t as quick and easy as we’d like but are absolutely working on it.

Thanks. 

2 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

We've released an update which should hopefully now have fixed all the remaining issues with achievements. 

Thanks for your patience in regards to this. 

My unbeaten season did not unlock using a pre-update save. Do I need a new save?

Thanks.

Edited: unlocked a few minutes later. I think it was Xbox Live Syncing problems rather than the game. All three unlocked, thanks for changing the requirements and not giving up on us. Game complete. Lovely.

Edited by LuckyConquerer2

So the full 1000G is now available? I'm excited to start this now. How did you handle the social media achievements? Did you manage to get them working as originally intended or have you changed the requirements for them?

Thanks for the hard work.

• Administrators
23 hours ago, KingyOwl said:

So the full 1000G is now available? I'm excited to start this now. How did you handle the social media achievements? Did you manage to get them working as originally intended or have you changed the requirements for them?

Thanks for the hard work.

The requirements have changed and can be seen via the list of achievements in game - I believe for that one you have to take a press conference. 

On 10/09/2019 at 20:05, Neil Brock said:

We've released an update which should hopefully now have fixed all the remaining issues with achievements. 

Thanks for your patience in regards to this. 

I still have an issue with "I'm a boss" achievement and maybe some others like "Cup Glory" ( I won every trophy in French championship).

• Administrators
35 minutes ago, Netzo said:

I still have an issue with "I'm a boss" achievement and maybe some others like "Cup Glory" ( I won every trophy in French championship).

Was the game started in Game Pass or was this save originally started in Steam? 

1 hour ago, Neil Brock said:

Was the game started in Game Pass or was this save originally started in Steam? 

Started in Game Pass, I only play with it. I have a save before fine a player for red card. I tried a couple of time but nothing.
This game is started when the game is include in Game Pass (before the update). Is it a track? 

Edited by Netzo

23 hours ago, lfc 4 ever said:

i had to start a new save mate to unlock them done it with celtic as was easy then back to my normal save 

It's what I thinking... I'll try this. No hope to unlock them by changing team&league? Do you try this?

• Administrators
2 hours ago, matrixxslices said:

game suddenly freezes while loading game or saving game. i have to disconnect to internet when i want to save game or load. i need help in this issue.

Try putting the game into offline mode (or disconnect your Internet connection) and see if that allows you to now save/load. If you continue to have issues, please contact help@sega.co.uk. Thanks. 

22 saat önce, Neil Brock said:

Try putting the game into offline mode (or disconnect your Internet connection) and see if that allows you to now save/load. If you continue to have issues, please contact help@sega.co.uk. Thanks. 

How can i start game in offline mode without disconnecting internet ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/06/2019 at 11:29, Neil Brock said:

Would suggest resetting the settings as shown below:

- In Windows Click the 'Start' button and find Football Manager via the start menu
- Right-click and select 'More' -> 'App Settings'
- From here click the 'Reset' button (this will not remove any save games) 
- Once you've done so, try the game again

Let us know how you get on. Thanks. 

hi, i had deleted and reinstalled the app yet the problem still occurs, what can I do?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/06/2019 at 14:04, D0gsballs said:

Hi all.

Query about the system performance check and whether it's working.

I'm playing on a Surface Book 2 which has both an integrated graphics card and a dedicated NVidia GeForce driver. I've at the moment got the Steam and GamesPass versions installed and both are set to run using the NVidia graphics card.

On the Steam version, the graphics capability is ranked at 3 out of 5 stars and runs on high with no bother. On the Gamespass version it's ranked at 1 out of 5 stars. I've run it on high quality and there doesn't seem to be any issues, just wondering if the check is working. Thanks.

Hi all. Now the dust has settled on the release is there anything known about this? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/09/2019 at 00:23, EdL said:

Yes it has be Steam-Steam or Gamepass-Gamepass as the networking infrastructure is provided by each service

wow that sucks. 

Any chance this is sorted for fm20? I am on gamepass but a friend wants to buy on steam, so no way to play together? Would be on fm touch. 

On 09/11/2019 at 00:46, EdL said:

No they are different systems, Gamepass for FM19 didn't include Touch, not sure if there are plans for 20 on gamepass or indeed if they would then include Touch,

Thanks edl, didn't realise touch wasn't included, can't imagine full fat fm on a controller is that much fun, would have assumed touch on console would have been the goto option - wasn't the aim of it getting new players into fm? 

I am aware steam and xbox pc are different systems, but surely allowing a way to still play together (direct connection?) really should have been considered, same with having touch available.

The more I look at this, the more half arsed it seems. 

Also lack of information on what it's going to be available on/whats included/limitations is also a tad frustrating, this close to launch.

Sorry not having a dig at you personally, just a bit of frustration with you guys in recent years

1 hour ago, Dal81 said:

Thanks edl, didn't realise touch wasn't included, can't imagine full fat fm on a controller is that much fun, would have assumed touch on console would have been the goto option - wasn't the aim of it getting new players into fm? 

I am aware steam and xbox pc are different systems, but surely allowing a way to still play together (direct connection?) really should have been considered, same with having touch available.

The more I look at this, the more half arsed it seems. 

Also lack of information on what it's going to be available on/whats included/limitations is also a tad frustrating, this close to launch.

Sorry not having a dig at you personally, just a bit of frustration with you guys in recent years

I think you may be misunderstanding the game pass release.  It's being labelled Xbox Game Pass, but it's still the PC version of the game - it isn't playable on Xbox consoles at all, so it is still the mouse and keyboard controls.  There's a Game Pass service for Xbox games and one for PC games.

Don't forget that xbox supports mouse and keyboard. I'm not entirely sure why it doesn't live on xbox when it's on ios, android and switch. The X is more powerful than a substantial amount of the devices, let alone pcs so it seems a bit crazy to not be there. 

On 20/09/2019 at 16:53, Netzo said:

It's what I thinking... I'll try this. No hope to unlock them by changing team&league? Do you try this?

no i just done a season as celtic on a new save then went back to my normal 1 when it unlocked