JoseRR's FM09 Big Euro Nation Challenge!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

17 min : GOAL. John Fleck pounces onto a rebound and places it into the bottom left corner. 1-0

20 min : Ashley Cole clears off the line from a corner. Still 1-0

21 min : GOAL. Marcelo Moreno pounces on a long ball hoofed up field by their left back Eric Abidal and puts it past Craig Gordon. 1-1 :(

39 min : Good save by Gordon to deny Nery Castillo. They're outplaying and outpassing us here.

Half Time : 1-1. The scores are level but Shakhtar have had the upper hand as said by the FM commentary. Elsewhere Real Madrid lead Anderlecht by a goal from Vagner Love.

Told the lads I expect them to perform better after half time.

47 min : GOAL. Marquinhos tucks in a deep cross from Andreas Ozturk. 2-1 to Sachsen atm

52 min : Free kick from Stachel hits the crossbar and goes out. That could've been the game :(

57 min : Daniel Pacheco hits the woodwork. It was a poor finish imo.

65 min : Diego Suarez, a former Shakhtar player, has a decent long range effort which is saved by Bogdan Shust.

87 min : Suarez sends one inches wide.

90 + 2 min : Nery Castillo scores for Shakhtar but he is ruled offside.

90 + 5 min : Full time. It's all over at Zentralstadion, Leipzig. Sachsen Leipzig have won 2-1 and as a result qualify for the knockout stages of the Champions league, 2nd in the group behind Real Madrid. :cool:

Man of the match : Andreas Ozturk

Madrid's game finished 1-0 fwiw

Starting my list of places I've been on European duty. Denmark, and now just off to the Ukraine to play Dinamo Kiev.

12 minutes - 1-0 down

17 - 2-0 down

30 - 2-1 - Pellegrini scores from a corner. Back in the game. Only 5 minutes after removing both of my central midfielders.

Half Time - 2-1

58 - 2-2 - Ramirez scores his first goal for Il Nuovi Rossoneri.

82 - 2-3 - Pastore pops up with a bullet header from a corner to put the Domes in front.

Full-time - 2-3 Domegliara win to extend their stunning start to European football.

Man of the Match - Gerson Ramirez - 8.1

3 games played, 3 games won, 10 goals scored, 3 conceded - With 9 points we're 3 ahead of Chelsea in second and 8 ahead of 3rd and 4th. We've as good as qualified, barring disasters.

I wonder if we're the only team in the world with a 100% record in European football.

Real Oviedo - Liga BBVA - End of Season Review - 2016-17

As you are all aware, the Los Carbayones fans suffered another year of heartbreak in losing on penalties to Barcelona in the Champions League final. Hugo's penalty miss was what prevented Real Oviedo becoming the best team in Europe for the first time ever. Time to look back as to how the season reached this climatic end.

League

Can simply be described as a season of two halves. We started with a massive hangover from our final day disappointment of the 2015/16 season, finding ourselves mid-table and unable to string together a run of matches. At the turn of the year we found ourselves mid-table with European football only a pipe dream at that time. The January transfer window was a pivotal turning point in the season as i invested in the squad to try and improve our fortunes. As the season progressed, our form picked up tremendously and we started to climb the table. We made it into the UEFA cup places in the spring and with a great late season push, we edged to the CL spots. With a run-in featuring Barcelona (2nd) and Sevilla it was tough but we managed to settle into 4th place. The final day decider away at Zaragoza (5th) would decide who got the final CL place. A draw would have been enough for us but we dominated proceedings winning 3-0. We'd managed to finish 4th and we'd be back for another crack at the Champions League. The league graph shows just how incredible our fightback was.

Champions League

Can be summed up in one word - Heartbreak. We easily negotiated our group and finished top. This handed us a 2nd round draw with PSV who we beat over 2 legs narrowly. A 'kind' Quarter-Final draw saw us pitted against Greek opposition for the first time against Panathianikos. Two 3-1 wins saw us progress 6-2 on aggregate. The semi-final draw would inevitably pit us against AC Milan, the team who knocked us out last season. A tense game at the San Siro saw us escape with a 2-1 win. However, we rolled them over at Nuevo Carlos Tartiere 3-1 and we made it to play Barcelona in Lisbon. The rest is history.......... :(

Squad 1

Squad 2

Transfers 1

Transfers 2

Here's a look at the players who almost made history:

Joaquin - Another good season from the Spaniard. Named GK in the CL dream team. Must surely be on the verge of a Spanish call-up. I can still sign players supposedly better than him, but i can't bring myself to do it at the moment.

Rabben - Another good season from the Norweigen full-back. Heavily courted by the big teams, i face another season trying to keep him at the club. Solid at the back but good going forward, something i look for in my full-backs.

Ayechu - Signed as a back-up to Del Sol, Ion came in from Leeds for under £1 million. However, after some shaky early season form by Del Sol, Ayechu was given a chance and never looked back. So good i'll consider selling Del Sol should a good offer come in. Already a wonderkid, Genoa and Sevilla are desperate to sign him. just tied him down to a new long-term contract.

Hugo - The penalty miss aside, Hugo had a good season following his £5 million move from Rayo. Capped by Brazil, he has every reason to be proud of his season. A constant presence when fit.

Munoz - My captain fantastic, i love him. Oviedo's own Steven Gerrard. Still young, he can only improve further with age. Great defensivley with an eye for goal when pushing forward. Surely a matter of time before he wins full caps for Spain.

Torres - Signed for £7.5 million in the summer, Javier did pretty well in the first half of the season. However, when Barcelona came sniffing, i asked for a cheeky £35 million. They made the offer and it was too good to refuse. not overly happy selling to a rival, the money was too good to refuse and with a 500% profit made in a season, was good business. the team can survive without him, as shown when he was rested a lot in the second half of the season.

Dembele - came back into the team when deal for Torres was done and din't let me down. solid if unspectacular, he did score the equaliser in the CL final.

Roberto - the young Spaniared broke into the squad in the run-in and was invaluable with his flexibility. A good player for the future.

Peltonen - Given my history with big-money flops, the £15 million spent on the young Finn was a bit of a gamble. didn't it half pay off though!! a key component in our second-half resurgance, He was worth every penny.

Aizpurua - unlucky to lose his starting spot to Peltonen, i'm trying to train him up as a DM. still a great player and did well in CL games where Peltonen was ineligible.

Garcia Ardura - Along with Torres, earned his first Spanish caps this season. his stats slightly flatter his performances sometimes, he was pushed hard by Fernandez for his place. will be fighting off the bids no doubt this summer once more.

Fernandez - As mentioned, the young Spaniard pushed Garcia Ardura hard for his spot. Gave a number of great performances. one for the future.

Dixon - After being part of the clubs shaky start, Michael hit form and finished the season Top Goalscorer in Spain. A true great of the club surely already, he made the BBVA team of the year. Will be hard to keep him but i will do all i can to keep him sweet.

Gorrotxategi - after a shaky season last year, 'Gorro' burst back into life and finished as the top Spanish goalscorer in the league. He put this down to me..... Although not massively rated by the coaches, he proves to be the perfect foil for Dixon. also voted 3rd in Spanish player of the year. another on the verge of full caps.

Other things of mention on the squad were the distinct lack of goals from the supporting strikers (Noir was a massive flop and left in January for £5m, a £2.5m loss) i have already agreed the £11m transfer of Adrien from relegated Deportivo, and am hoping Villafane and maybe Montiel can step up a bit more. Arjen Robben also joins this summer to add a bit more experience and competition to the squad.

Finances

Our strong CL run helped the finances once more and qualifying again for the competition was essential to ensure the continued growth of the club. A lot of money was spent in transfers this year, some wasted, but it was necessary to ensure CL football once more. We also moved up to 10th in the Football Rich List.

Other News

THis years Spanish Young player of the year saw Real Oviedo take a clean sweep, with Ayechu winning from Torres and Roberto. this summer i have already had a little re-shuffle of the coaching and scouting setup in order to bring in a bit more quality and reputation. some of the coaches had been with us for a while and whilst good statistically, their rep wasn't great. Their training assignments have also been tweaked further to improve the rating of training. i am also for the first time debating whether to bring in a new Ass Man. Whilst Cortes Inies has served me well, i'm not sure if a high rep Ass Man will help the club further???

Targets for Next Season

> No more final-day heartache!!

> Top-3 finish in league again. I'd love to win the league but Real were so strong this season it'll be tough to overhaul them. A good start will be key.

> Realistically a Semi-Final spot in CL at least.

> Some sort of form in the Copa Del Rey (Spanish Cup) we have never done well in the competition and this is something i'd like to change if possible.

> Keep the stars.

So off into another season we go. hopefully it'll be third time lucky for us in terms of winning a competition. I can't cope with much more bad luck!!!

Kiev are about to come to Domegliara. Can we maintain our 100% record in Continental Competitions.

Yes we can! Two goals from Pastore give us the victory. That's four games and four wins, 12 points taken, and we have qualified from the group stages. I'm suspicious about how well this is going!

Mid Season Update :

Here's the league table going into the Winter break. A nice 7 point lead at the top, so I'm expecting us to maintain that form in the second part of the season and win the league. Marquinhos has been in fabulous form in the league, scoring 13 in 16 games.

In Europe, the Group Stage of the Champions league finished with us qualifying second.

Oh, and here are my transfers for the season so far. I don't think I'd be shopping for anyone in the winter transfer period fwiw, but I might sell if I get a good enough offer for the likes of Bendtner, Silviu Lung Jr and Kyriakos Papadopoulos.

We've drawn Olympique de Marseille in the first knockout round of the Champions league. I do fancy my chances against them.

A few more awards :

Marquinhos - Second in European footballer of the year

Gustavo Cabral - Second in European defender of the year

Oh, and we're in the process of a board takeover.

Time for my hardest group stage game - Chelsea (A). We beat them 4-1 in Italy, if we can get a positive result at their place then I may start to harbour hopes for the rest of the competition!

Half Time - 0-0

67 mins - GOAL! - Hernan Juan scores from the edge of the area. But it's ruled out for off-side. I don't agree.

81 mins - GOAL! - Alexis Sanchez capitilises on a poor defensive header to score and put Chelsea one up. 1-0

Full Time Chelsea 1 - 0 Domegliara

A loss, but at least it showed that I can stay in an away game against a big team.

Update:

I really do think this is worthy of one. I was hoping to go on a cup run this season to raise funds for the club, but unfortunately I drew giants Feyenoord in the 2nd Round, was sure that I was going out. But no, this amazing result put us into the next round. First half I played counter attacking football, bagged a suprise early goal, then scored after breaking away from their corner. Second half went Ultra Defensive and didn't concede until the 90th minute, when it was too late for them. Some achievement!

Update:

I really do think this is worthy of one. I was hoping to go on a cup run this season to raise funds for the club, but unfortunately I drew giants Feyenoord in the 2nd Round, was sure that I was going out. But no, this amazing result put us into the next round. First half I played counter attacking football, bagged a suprise early goal, then scored after breaking away from their corner. Second half went Ultra Defensive and didn't concede until the 90th minute, when it was too late for them. Some achievement!

That really is a good result. Congrats! :thup:

Nice one rlipscombe, beautiful to see such a good Irish player :D

he is a fantastic player. a bargain for £60k too!! :D

As for the pre-season, i'm quite happy so far. i'm putting the money raised from the Torres sale to good use in strengthening the squad with talented youth mainly. looking forward to the new season already.

iacovone - what's happened to your potential Portugal game??

Nice work rlipscombe in Europe!!! :)

I always get knocked out in the quarters. :(

And I found this youngster for only US$2.5 million. He's been compared to Marcos Senna, and has the potential to be a 'leading La Liga defensive midfielder'. :)

Drawing a lot of games as usual...

good potential. needs to improve positioning and off the ball maybe but i'd probably take a gamble on him.....

he is a fantastic player. a bargain for £60k too!! :D

As for the pre-season, i'm quite happy so far. i'm putting the money raised from the Torres sale to good use in strengthening the squad with talented youth mainly. looking forward to the new season already.

iacovone - what's happened to your potential Portugal game??

It would be quite some battle for who would be the bigger bargain. Dixon at £60K or Novello for 3K.

FC Eindhoven: Season 2010/11

League Table: 9th (59 points)

Was an unusual season, we were poor enough for the first half of the season, I thought this was down to how bad our players were, but I was wrong. In January I sold a few players and brought in £1.5m to help the finances, I thought this would worsen our situation in the league but it didn't, we won a few games and ended up in 9th place, missing out on the play-offs again due to the stupid system in Holland, hope to do better next year though.

Dutch Cup: 3rd Round (Lost 2-0 to RKC Waalwijk)

After an amazing 2-1 win over Feyenoord in the 2nd Round, I had high expectations as we came up against another Eredivisie team, RKC Waalwijk. We were actually quite unlucky, they went ahead after a very dodgy penalty was given, then scored in the last minute as we were attacking, but we couldn't put the ball into the back of the net.

Squad & Tactics

Brought nearly all the youth players up to it because we were short after selling a few players. They actually performed quite well.

Transfers

Made a HUGE profit, most of the players that I had bought were sold, making £1.5m out of them, also lost some players who didn't want to renew though.

Topscorer: Prince Asubonteng (21 goals)

Top Rating: Prince Asubonteng (7.07)

Club's Player of the Year: Prince Asubonteng

Clean sweep for Mr. Asubonteng, was so suprised he didn't get nominated for Player of the Year for the league, he was outstanding, and some of the players in the running for it weren't as good as him.

Aims:

Finish 9th or Above: 9th - Achieved, could've done better though.

Fix Our Finances: Almost - We're getting there!

Keep Prince Asubonteng: Yes - So happy that he's still here, great goalscorer, although if a big offer came in I'd probably sell him. :D

Aims For Next Year:

Get Into The Play-Offs

Get Finances Into The Black

Sign Some Fantastic Players

Domestic League:

Season       Team             League         Finished  
2009-2010    FC Eindhoven    Eerste Divisie     9th
2010-2011    FC Eindhoven    Eerste Divisie     9th

good potential. needs to improve positioning and off the ball maybe but i'd probably take a gamble on him.....

With a possible exodus of a couple DMs, I'll probably need him. Was very surprised his minimum release clause was so low.

rlipscombe - Fingers crossed for next years CL. Great season anyhow. Your captain looks brilliant. Wont be long before he lifts a big trophy for sure.

rancer890 - That Rodriguez looks promising, how's his personality?

AdamFitz - Good job beating Feyenoord. Hopefully your team can find consistency and move up the table next year.

PRDH - Good luck against Benfica. Should have a good chance there.

el sid - Nice league table there, good luck in the second half. How's Fleck doing so far? His performance should be better after Christmas when he starts fitting in.

first time Big Euro Nation challenge from me, excited at the prospect of starting a game with a German team though, as recently I've developed a bit of a soft spot for Werder Bremen.

Welcome to the challenge, and specifically to Germany :thup:

el sid - Nice league table there, good luck in the second half. How's Fleck doing so far? His performance should be better after Christmas when he starts fitting in.

That's what I'm hoping for tbh. He's been good and solid so far, nothing special, although he scored an absolutely cracking goal against Werder. He's playing as the AMC though, as Paloschi and Marquinhos have taken the striker spots, which doesn't let him play in his natural position.

Also, we've beaten Marseille 2-0 at home in the Champions League round of 16, thanks to a brace from Paloschi.

FC Mulhouse transfer window 2018

Lots and lots of transfers

The transfer window got extremely busy this year as we let several "big" players go. Coutinho and Delle had just one year left on their contract and did not wanna sign new ones, so I actively offered them. I'm extermely pleased with the money we got for them. Strömberg is a loss, but he's been moaning so long I decided to take Barcelonas offer. Same goes for Fojtik, he's been a constant pain about not beeing a first choice. When you play 30+ a season from start you'd think it'd be enoug, but no. Egana and Maas have not improved as I hoped and Pietr Winter was another one causing dissharmony with his moaning. I wasnt gonna sell him, but when Bayern offered that kind of money I decided to go for it. Result beeing we have a much happier squad.

Here's the players in, we got some good quality and some great talent.

Moussa Diawara - Direct replacement for Coutinho. He's very quick and hopefully can score a few goals. He's in no way guaranteed to start though with the quality we got in Vukcevic aswell.

Marco Antonio Fernandez - With Delle gone we needed a goalkeeper. Our backups are still not developed enough I feel, but this guy looks pure quality, and might turn into something amazing.

Christian Erbschwendtner - This is the buy I'm most pleased with. I was trying to buy this guy last summer, but Lyon snapped him up instead. He didnt play much for them and was unhappy this summer, so I took my chances and bid. A bit to my surprise he wanted to join us and now Lyon are in a bit of trouble in attack (more on that below).

Bastien Koubemba - Talented french centreback or fullback.

Simon Vikcevic - Getting old, but his mental and techincal stats are incredible. He can hit a free kick with power to, and we've not had a free kick expert since Sapara started declining.

Wagner - Brazilian talented winger. I kinda messed up getting this guy and Mile Sec not thinking about both beeing foreign. I can only register one of them and I decided on Zec for now. So Wagner will only play cup and european games this year. He would not be a first choice anyways.

Mile Zec - Very talented centreback.

Roberto Esposito - Brought him in after Winter left to Bayern, can play centreback and fullback just like Winter could. Quick and promising.

John Jensen - Another promising danish winger. I swear they grow on trees in that country.

All in all I'm extremely happy with the squad now and looking forward to the season.

Olympique Lyonnais in trouble?

They have finally lost their biggest asset Karim Benzema. He was sold to AC Milan for £18.75M this summer. But that's not all. They lost two of their brazilian stars Dentinho (also to Milan) and Dalton (to Real Madrid) aswell. Adding to that we snapped up the unhappy Erbschwendtner and they very are weakened. They got a few players in, but none that can instantly replace Benzema. Yannis Tafer is their new "star" striker, and he should not be able to win them games like Karim did.

One of their buys puzzle me. They got this australian kid Cory Skilton.:eek: Looking at his history it seems like he just got added to the game (regen). How do they pick these players up so fast? Are my scouts really that bad. He looks incredible at his age and cost them nothing, which can only mean they snapped him up before Melbourne Victory had even time to offer him a contract. Really annoys me that I can't find these gems fast enough.

Anyways, their loss of Benzema is already showing in the league. In their two first away games they managed to lose 2-1 to Istres and draw 0-0 with Ajaccio. :D They've won their homegames easy though, one even 7-0. But they do seem to have trouble scoring the winners away so far. Hopefully this will mean that Lyon are finally possible to beat over a whole season of games.

A good start

We have won our first 5 league games easily (2-0, 4-0, 2-0, 4-0, 2-0) not letting in a goal so far. And we also beat Lyon 3-1 in the Champions Trophy (winner of league vs cup). In Europe we where handed this group. Inter will be tough ofc, but we beat them last year twice. They have bought 8 new players though, some very good. But I'm positive we can beat the two other teams and qualify for the knockout stages. Anything else would be a big let down.

I'll probably not finish the season before the weekend, but might get a bit into it tomorrow.

Ohanzee - some good signings there!! really sounds like the title is well within your grasp again.

With regards to my game, i'm REALLY happy with the squad i'm putting together. Ive brought in two quality CBs to strengthen that area, a cover for Rabben at RB, another Spanish winger to vie with Peltonen on the right wing, Adrien up front and two DMs in Kabore and Nigel De Jong. De Jong is getting on a bit at 32 but is still pure quality, and Kabore cost me 20 million from Marseille!! my most expensive signing ever, although the fans are delighted with his capture.

With the squad i've got, i really fancy our chances of pushing Real and Barcelona this season......

Lost the away leg against Marseille 1-3 to make the aggregate 3-3, but we progress to the quarterfinals on away goals. Here's hoping gor a good draw.

We've drawn Man Utd, who are the defending champions. :(

RW Essen are in the Third division in my game under AI control fwiw

nice. I'm hoping someday I can help RW Essen to relive their 'success' in the 50's. Well, they won the German First Division in 1955, and the Cup in 1953, which is a lot more than others have won (probably).

Real S.D. Alcalá - Spanish LIGA adelante 2014/15

Transfers - Lots in, lots out as we were able to attract much better players and scout outside Spain having turned Pro this season. Pick of the bunch were...

Stefan Bellon (GK) - Snapped up on a free, with International experience already he was excellent all season.

Christophe Reix (MC) - Started like a house on fire with 6 of his 7 goals in the first 10 games or so. Tailed off after that but still a great first season.

Stephane Torre (AMR,FC) - Signed to play as a winger he spent most of the season up top and was our top scorer with 17 goals.

Spanish LIGA adelante

Predicted: 15th | Final Position: 2nd | Graph

Despite slight worries that bringing in 8 players would mean a long bedding in period, we settled early and climbed to the business end of the table early on. Our newly acquired professional status also seemed to be having an effect in training as the players came on in leaps and bounds.

Although we were a bit goal shy by the half way point of the season we were in 2nd with 5pts to spare over 4th. By the time the run-in came round we were isolated in 2nd, 5 or 6 pts ahead of 3rd and about 5 or 6pts behind Real Sociedad who were running away with the league. Promotion was finally confirmed with 3 games to spare. Real S.D. Alcalá are in the big time.

Spanish Cup - Qtr-Final - Excellent run to the Quarters managing to beat 2 Liga BBVA sides and only going out on away goals to Villareal.

Other News

Finances - are ok but we struggled to make money this season despite filling the stadium every week.

Club Records

Awards

Stefan Bellon - 3rd in LIGA adelante GK of the Year award

Stars

Enrique (MC) - Record breaking season as he laid on an amazing 21 goals for his teammates. Was awarded FPOTY for his efforts.

Jacobo Patiño (AMR) - Excellent again but refused to sign a new contract so is off to Tenerife on a bosman.

Youth Watch

Summer 2010 - Juan Antonio (ST) | Initial Profile | Current Profile - An average season at best. Played a lot but was inconsistent and only managed 14 goals although ratings were always good.

Summer 2012 - Leandro Gutiérrez (MC) | Initial Profile | Current Profile - Ok season but was limited in his appearances. Doubtful whether he can make the step up a division.

Best Eleven: Season | Overall

Real S.D. Alcalá Trophy Room

Second Division B1 x 2 - 2011/12, 2012/13

Career History

Season   League              Pos.   Cup         Europe         Achievements
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
2009/10  Second Division B1  7th    N/A         N/A            None
2010/11  Second Division B1  2nd    1st Rnd     N/A            None
2011/12  Second Division B1  1st    4th Rnd     N/A            Second Division B1 Champions
2012/13  Second Division B1  1st    2nd Rnd     N/A            Second Division B1 Champions, Promoted
2013/14  LIGA adelante       7th    2nd Rnd     N/A            None
2014/15  LIGA adelante       2nd    Qtr-Final   N/A            Promotion

Next Season...

Survive.

The Ashley Cole Show against Man Utd :

It was the Champions League quarterfinal match against Manchester United at Old Trafford. Man Utd went into the interval 2-0 up, with goals from Carlos Tevez and Jonny Evans. Then, Ashley Cole took over.

56 min : Brilliant tackle as the last defender inside the penalty box to prevent Cristiano Ronaldo from scoring and making it 3-0.

70 min : Pops up in the opposition's penalty box and rounds up a very good team move by scoring from the edge of the box. 1-2.

76 min : Brilliant weighted cross from deep lets Diego Suarez control the ball and slot it into the bottom corner. 2-2.

An 8.2 performance with a goal and an assist, easily the Man of the Match. 2nd leg coming up in a week's time.

Quarterfinal 2nd leg against Man Utd :

6 min : Superb free kick from Srna. Utd lead 3-2 on aggregate :(

10 min : Right back at ya! John Fleck scores. Looked a tad offside but I don't care :D 3-3 on aggregate, and we lead on away goals atm.

Half time. It's still 1-1 on the night and 3-3 on aggregate.

74 min : Mistake by Jonny Evans gives Fleck a chance and he screws it just wide of goal :(

76 min : Brilliant save by Pletikosa to deny Marquinhos

76 min : ^ Posted that too soon. The rebound comes to Cole who jostles with Evans and commits a foul. The referee calls him over and gives him his second yellow card. Ashley Cole sent off! :mad: Madness!

86 min : Brilliant save by Gordon to deny Rooney. Just a few mins left now. Nail biting stuff.

88 min : Fook me yes! Srna brings Marquinhos down inside the penalty box. The players appeal for a penalty. Given!

89 min : Marquinhos steps up and scores it past Pletikosa! 2-1 to Sachsen Leipzig.

3 mins added on

93:17 min : The referee looks at his watch and blows for full time! The European Dream continues for the German underdogs.

Man of the Match goes to Darijo Srna of Man Utd.

Overview

Match Stats

I think it's fair to say that I'm chuffed to bits right now

Ashley Cole, Fabricio Coloccini and Pavel Vershinin all suspended (:() for the first leg of the semi final which will be against Valencia, with players such as David Villa, David Silva, Raul Albiol, Cesar Azpilicueta, Joaquin, Moussa Sissoko, Renan and Glen Johnson (:D).

First leg coming up in 11 days and the second leg will follow a week later.

Archived