FM 19 Beowulf 4231 4411 and 4141 Knap

3 hours ago, TrollMeme said:

everyone can test tactics with Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs my friend, even you can do that "work"...rethinking the tactic so that its suitable to low class teams that requires brains that some just don't have :brock:

Check his 442 thread, I posted screenshots. I tested with West Ham and won the league 1st season. Surely you’re impressed now? 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 horas atrás, Dal81 disse:

Funny, plenty seem to struggle with that and id rather not assume half of the users on this forum are brainless, some need more guidance, some don't have the experience/patience or whatever. 

Rethinking a tactic? please, taking someone elses great work and making a few adjustments when it will mainly work with a top/sub top or relegation candidate doesn't require brains as you put it. The first part of your name is accurate kiddo ;)

ok now i see your brainless xD im gonna give one simple and sucessfull example of a guy who didnt create a tactic but improved it....do you know that Tiki Taka in real life isnt Guardiola's original strategy right? he copied, made improvements to the tactic and claimed has is own tactic and thats a fact...so with that way of thinking of yours your saying that his a thieve??? LOOOOL has the wise Knap said in a post which was simple and intellingent "tweaks can make formidable tactics"...so stop being ****** and learn something and dont say nonsense:idiot::lol:

What do you think guys about transforming more  offensive and intensive tactics into more defensive ones? I mean easy changing tactic set even in the first half of the match, when playing 3 difficult matches in the distance of 7 days. I've tested some solutions during two seasons with Juve. 

1) at home or easy matches starting  with Beowulf 4231 press, then when leading 4411 Beowulf press, further changing mentality from attacking to cautious and saving some fitness points for further games

2) mostly away starting with Beowulf 451 press, then when leading  Pilgrimage 451 cautious

In these examples i don't have to use the sub bench to quickly, and i can go back to more offensive ones, when losing the lead. Maybe someone has some better ideas for energy and lead saving, throughout the whole match, not only last 10-15 minutes like SUS solutions. Sometimes for me, playing more cautious and economic is more important than winning 7-0 at home against the league outsiders but risking an injury for my best players.

I find that if the AI are attacking because behind in a game a SUS tactic can go on and score more goals. With the ARGUS SUS down to 10 but scored 4 goals, so a lot of potential in game management.

1 hour ago, TrollMeme said:

ok now i see your brainless xD im gonna give one simple and sucessfull example of a guy who didnt create a tactic but improved it....do you know that Tiki Taka in real life isnt Guardiola's original strategy right? he copied, made improvements to the tactic and claimed has is own tactic and thats a fact...so with that way of thinking of yours your saying that his a thieve??? LOOOOL has the wise Knap said in a post which was simple and intellingent "tweaks can make formidable tactics"...so stop being ****** and learn something and dont say nonsense:idiot::lol:

yawn, everyone except recent city fans knows that. Are you really trying to compare tweaking some settings in an FM to pep making changes to Michels work? 

I'm all for a lively debate on the internet but you are just a dumbass pest, plain and simple. That much is obvious from your posts, x doesn't work please someone else give me tactics wah.... which you know what, isn't the problem, not in the slightest, it's your petty little insults when you really have nothing to contribute. 

Go make your own work and next time you feel the need to crap on someone else's post, eat a tide pod instead.

Sorry Knap, you don't need this crap in your thread - excellent work as always. 

I think what you have to consider is that I set up tactics with top teams. Someone like White Europe will look at this tactic with an under dog team and tweak it into a  superb under dog tactic, this is how VOLANTE ANCHOR was developed. These type of tweaks make a valuable contribution to how people can enjoy the game.

3 horas atrás, Dal81 disse:

yawn, everyone except recent city fans knows that. Are you really trying to compare tweaking some settings in an FM to pep making changes to Michels work? 

I'm all for a lively debate on the internet but you are just a dumbass pest, plain and simple. That much is obvious from your posts, x doesn't work please someone else give me tactics wah.... which you know what, isn't the problem, not in the slightest, it's your petty little insults when you really have nothing to contribute. 

Go make your own work and next time you feel the need to crap on someone else's post, eat a tide pod instead.

Sorry Knap, you don't need this crap in your thread - excellent work as always. 

calm down sugar, i know that you don't have arguments to debate the obvious facts that i presented to you cause you clearly dont have the brain comp to it..but at least try no to insult like a child without a lollypop....and Knap tactic isnt excelent has always, if it was i wouldnt need to completely twist it to obtain results, but his just human, he makes mystakes like everyone and he tests his tactics with top teams like man utd so its just natural not to work with really low level teams....so next time try not to suck up his toes cause from what i see this years Knap's tactics arent working for many ppl who tries it with underdogs...and really underdogs not some Napoli or top mid teams :idiot:

5 hours ago, Hakim82903 said:

You wouldn't recommend dark side SUS? 

They had a Leicester season lmfaoo. They were using 4222 wide all season 

DsCr05IWwAAqsES.jpg:small

lol that's insane, I think the closest I've ever seen something like that was Valencia doing an unbeaten season in one of my saves

ARGUS 343 or VOLANTE ANCHOR - Following the Fulham PL win then GOODBYE 343 with use of SUS looks good for underdogs.

There is no reason not to try the BEOWULF 4231 at Home and the underdog Away with SUS for difficult games.

Steps:

1) Download iTunes and install
2) Connect the iPad to iTunes and wait for the sync to finish
3) Select the tablet and go to File Sharing
4) Select FM Touch
5) Click Add file and add the desired downloaded tactic
6) Click Done, disconnect and enjoy.

When you load the tactic inside FM Touch just go one folder up from the tactics folder which is opened by default in order to see the imported tactic.

These steps are for iPads without jailbreak. With jailbreak just download the tactic directly on the iPad, use iFile or any other file explorer and copy the tactic into the FM Touch tactics folder.

Thanks go to mishyf

I won the championship with Leeds united by 20 points, went unbeaten for 28 games using 343 ARGUS. Got promoted and it hasn't been working in the Prem. Switched to the 4231 PRESS and just beat arsenal 5-0 loooool. Only thing I've changed is mentality to balanced instead of Attacking.   I don't know what SUS tactic to use for hard hard games 

image.png

image.png