[FM2019][SKIN] Champions League 2019

a31632

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, sirwill said:

This has nothing to do with Champions League 2019.

Until you build your own skin and release it u know nothing

Completely agree with the fact that the discussion on "Clinched" was irrelevant to this skin. There was a whole discussion going on here at some point about "skin donations" and we closed that book a few days ago, I prefer to keep that one closed for now.

If/when you post a Clinched skin again, people can go there and discuss whatever they feel is relevant on your posting.

:)

5 hours ago, a31632 said:

I had a look for you on this and I used in FM2018 a different "look" for this section, they are both "rotating" with kits/logo's in it but the one I used last year looks pretty similar to what you are looking for.

See below some screens showing the FM 2019 version and the FM 2018 version:

112294090_teamkits-logos.thumb.png.6a294f7e92b1b8d189beae1f3c6df35c.png

I have sent you a PM with the files you will need to replace to get it to look like in the bottom pictures in this skin.

Please respect the fact that as I mentioned in the OP I can't go into individual requests for changes in the lay-out and look of screens and panels if it is not bug related. As you can imagine I would in the end be creating dozens of customized skins for everyone. This forum is a good spot to get help from the community on customizing your skin to your own liking and I would suggest for other requests you either search the forum if your request has already been mentioned in another thread or if another skin possibly has the "look"you are looking for in a certain screen.

Thank you. Understand and respect that. Much appreciated

On 30/12/2018 at 21:53, a31632 said:

For the "Enhanced Version" users;�use this download instead (it includes fixes, updates and graphical enhancements)

Champions League 2019 patch 1 (ENHANCED VERSION).7z� � (encryption password is the same as the skin password)

In addition: There will be a full 1.1 release for all versions coming up shortly and it will contain all fixes/patches. New scoreboard I'm finishing up tomorrow.

I dont understand what is the password to unzip.Please help

• 3 weeks later...

I haven’t really played the game yet, I’m still playing FM 2018 until the last patch is out for this one, so I haven’t encountered the issue as I’m in the first season and none or almost no regens.

I assume from what you are saying this only happens with regens?

If so, I will need to recreate this situation so I can resolve it, the resolution should be simple, but I will need your save game so I can see what is causing this.

Could you please upload your save game and send me a PM with the download link?

3 hours ago, a31632 said:

I haven’t really played the game yet, I’m still playing FM 2018 until the last patch is out for this one, so I haven’t encountered the issue as I’m in the first season and none or almost no regens.

I assume from what you are saying this only happens with regens?

If so, I will need to recreate this situation so I can resolve it, the resolution should be simple, but I will need your save game so I can see what is causing this.

Could you please upload your save game and send me a PM with the download link?

Yes i will!

20 hours ago, bacardimojito said:

@a31632 Hello again! As you can see on photo, i ask to give me some report from data analyst for regens, but when i press ok nothing happen and it doesnt change player. If i change skin and press ok, i can see the next player from list. Can we do something for this?

Screenshot_4.png

To solve this go to the file "scouting centre message card" in the "panels/widget" folder.

Line 253-256 shows:

<record>
                <integer id="get_property" value="SCpa" />
                <integer id="set_property" value="clke" />
              </record>

Change these values to:

<record>
                <integer id="get_property" value="SCma" />
                <integer id="set_property" value="click_event" />
              </record>

While I was in the panel I also reduced the size of the confirmation button slightly, see screenshot below. If you like to reduce the size of the button go to line 245 in the same panel:

<container height="50">

Change the value "50" to for example "30".

To make the button less wide (which I think will look better in combination), go to line 249:

<widget class="icon_button" id="ackn" auto_size="horizontal" auto_size_minimum_width="200" red_replacement="blue 400" icon="icons/16px/right" icon_alignment="centre" alignment="centre">

I changed the "200" to "100" and with both changes implemented it will look like below:

1351930661_Screenshot(191).thumb.png.198cc1c4305b4f2052f41618ab27e7c2.png

Edited by a31632

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Thank you for your work, awesome skin, really appreciated.  The game is way better with you're skin.

I play with a old Mac so i have to adjust some of the panels, but in this 2 panels i couldn't do it:

192064541_ScreenShot2019-02-21at02_20_47.thumb.png.8c4d59d101429418cacce6ec9bab6a2c.png

513159021_ScreenShot2019-02-21at02_14_07.thumb.png.7b384aa22f3ee867072c4b1e1f08abf4.png

In the first one, in the column  for the manager and captains, i would like to remove the letters for the name of the country to fit the column, and in the second one, when there is more than one goal or card, the information is behind the panel. 

Thank You

9 hours ago, PP said:

Hi,

Thank you for your work, awesome skin, really appreciated.  The game is way better with you're skin.

I play with a old Mac so i have to adjust some of the panels, but in this 2 panels i couldn't do it:

192064541_ScreenShot2019-02-21at02_20_47.thumb.png.8c4d59d101429418cacce6ec9bab6a2c.png

513159021_ScreenShot2019-02-21at02_14_07.thumb.png.7b384aa22f3ee867072c4b1e1f08abf4.png

In the first one, in the column  for the manager and captains, i would like to remove the letters for the name of the country to fit the column, and in the second one, when there is more than one goal or card, the information is behind the panel. 

Thank You

Hi, the resolution you are using on your Mac is causing this, I’m away from home till Saturday because of work and will tell you which panels and which section of it you will need to edit upon my return.

The skin is designed for HD resolutions, so using higher or lower resolutions can cause some screens or portion of screens to look different than usual. But of course everything can be adjusted with a bit of work.

On 20/02/2019 at 18:38, PP said:

Hi,

in the second one, when there is more than one goal or card, the information is behind the panel. 

The portion with the match events (goals scored, yellow cards etc.) is controlled by the files: "match incidents overview popup left2.xml" and "match incidents overview popup right2.xml" (one file is for home team, the other one for the away team), they are in the "panels/match" folder of the skin.

in file ".....left2", navigate to line 63-73:

<widget class="table" id="miit" layout="40,-1" row_spacing="-7" auto_size_rows="true" fixed_size_rows="false">
        <list id="column_properties">
            <record index="0" alignment="centre,centre_y" auto_size="vertical" />
            <record index="1" alignment="left,centre_y" spec="control" colour="match text" />
        </list>

<list id="column_display_properties">
            <record index="0" id="icon" left="4" top="4" bottom="4" />
            <record index="1" id="text" top="4" bottom="4" />
    </list>
    </widget>

Very likely the highlighted section is causing the issue in your resolution as space is limited compared the 1920x1080 resolutions and the "auto size" command does not work good for your resolution. I can't test what happens with your resolution if you either change the value or delete the highlighted code. You might have to play around with that section (<record index="0" alignment="centre,centre_y" auto_size="vertical" />) a bit, if deleting or editing doesn't work you might have to add, for example, height="300" (or default_height=/minimum_height=) or a different value instead of the auto_size code).

Usually I don't reply to requests for adjustments with higher/lower resolutions as my skin is made specifically for HD resolutions and has been tested to work fine with this resolution, but hope this helps you.

On 20/02/2019 at 18:38, PP said:

Hi,

To resolve this open file "CL2019 person snapshot club overview.xml", in folder "panels\person\cl2019" 

Line 4 shows:

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="-3,-2" />

This tells the game that the picture section should take 60% of the space available and 40% of the space is available for name and nationality (and flag).

The first thing I would do in your case is change this to for example "-1,-1", in that case pictures are reduced in size a bit and more space is available for the name and nationality), if that doesn't work try the below options:

Go to line 33-48 shows:

<container id="info">
    <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="-1,-1" offset="0" gap="0" />
      <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignmnet="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<widget class="person_button" id="perM" font="title" style="shadowed" colour="gold" size="9.5" alignment="centre_x, centre_y">
        <record id="object_property">
          <integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
          <integer id="set_property" value="valu" />
        </record>
      </widget>
      <widget class="nation_button" id="natM" alignment="centre,centre" icon_alignment="can_scale,centre,centre" dspf="3" icon_enabled="true">
        <record id="object_property">
          <integer id="get_property" value="Pnat" />
          <integer id="set_property" value="valu" />
        </record>
      </widget>

In the first one, in the column  for the manager and captains, i would like to remove the letters for the name of the country to fit the column

Two options: if you delete the portion "nation button" (lines 43 till 48) the flag and text will be gone completely, better would be to edit line 34:     <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="-1,-1" offset="0" gap="0" />

Layout -1,-1 tells the game to make the space for the name and nationality (including flag) the same. If you change this to for example "-1, -2" the flag section will be twice as high as the name section.

You will have to see what looks best for your resolution for this one as well, I would prefer to change the values instead of deleting the whole flag etc. but it's up to you

hi,

the club part is done, but the match couldnt do it, deleting didnt work, now i tried this, still not working:

<widget class="table" id="miit" layout="40,-1" row_spacing="-7" auto_size_rows="true" fixed_size_rows="false">
            <record index="0" alignment="centre,centre_y" default_height="300" minimum_height="300" />
            <record index="1" alignment="left,centre_y" spec="control" colour="match text" />
        </list>

Thank you very much for your help, i understand this is because of my low res, but i really like the Skin. 

Doing this changes in some of the panels, really gave me a better sense of how many hours are needed to do this, so i'm very grateful for you work.

8 minutes ago, PP said:

hi,

the club part is done, but the match couldnt do it, deleting didnt work, now i tried this, still not working:

<record index="0" alignment="centre,centre_y" default_height="300" minimum_height="300" />
        </list>

Thank you very much for your help, i understand this is because of my low res, but i really like the Skin. 

Doing this changes in some of the panels, really gave me a better sense of how many hours are needed to do this, so i'm very grateful for you work.

No problem at all, did you try just “height=“300”  or higher/lower values? Did it not make any difference or did the details disappear?

Unfortunately the coding was “autosize vertical” which means that there are no sections below it and it should be “spread out correctly” in the space available.

Another alternative would be to reduce the size of the upper portion of the screen (where the scores and the stadium pictures are), that way you should have more space available at the bottom, but from your screenshot it looked like there is some unused space below the incidents (goals, yellow cards etc.) anyways. It would be involving a lot more coding to be changed too.

Last thing you could try is to try it with changing the coding from:

<record index="0" alignment="centre,centre_y"

To for example: alignment=“top”   or alignment=“top, extend” and see if that works with your resolution.

I can’t test it for you I’m afraid and maybe it’s one of those things that can't be fixed as the resolution doesn’t allow it, but at least you tried.

Glad the club screen worked out for you!

just tried all the options and didnt work, yes, with “height=“300”458553131_ScreenShot2019-02-24at08_46_10.thumb.png.cc12b8389f4fbd696d69e0459d897298.png

no details.

With different alignment:1793597961_ScreenShot2019-02-24at20_34_06.thumb.png.61ca435c099e5630e88ccebf8c41d29d.png

1121827510_ScreenShot2019-02-24at21_12_43.thumb.png.f865da9ded6f191be1529034bcc912a6.png

No worries, minor setback.  

Dont want to bother you too much, but just have this 3 panels to finish, can you just point me to the place where i can change-it please, one of them i already changed once, and now i cannot find the file for it:

the baby blue is too bright for me, just want to change for another colour

418072515_ScreenShot2019-02-24at20_27_03.thumb.png.a35d7fbda51dffbb2a6753a16ee25cc2.png

bigger pictures

1307920717_ScreenShot2019-02-24at20_26_06.thumb.png.6f3db4822593e8f0dfdb47583f78eddd.png

i managed to put bigger kits in the end of the match panel, but cannot find where they are in the half.time panel (i think it was with this one that i test it, and managed to put them smaller and not bigger as i want, and now i dont know what is the file where the code is)

1760995947_ScreenShot2019-02-24at20_35_42.thumb.png.f2d22af1bacaf602d439fe492aa6a700.png

Appreciate all the help you can give me, and fully understand if you dont have the time to do it.

Thank You

Screen Shot 2019-02-23 at 21.41.49.png

Screen Shot 2019-02-24 at 20.26.06.png

20 hours ago, PP said:

just tried all the options and didnt work, yes, with “height=“300”458553131_ScreenShot2019-02-24at08_46_10.thumb.png.cc12b8389f4fbd696d69e0459d897298.png

no details.

With different alignment:1793597961_ScreenShot2019-02-24at20_34_06.thumb.png.61ca435c099e5630e88ccebf8c41d29d.png

1121827510_ScreenShot2019-02-24at21_12_43.thumb.png.f865da9ded6f191be1529034bcc912a6.png

No worries, minor setback.  

Appreciate all the help you can give me, and fully understand if you dont have the time to do it.

Thank You

I just noticed that in your resolution the team kits and logo (and scores and all the rest) are too far down.
Maybe the solution is in your case to go to "match info overview1.xml" again and change the values in line 4:

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top,extend" offset="55" gap="20" />

Change offset="55" to "0" and gap="20" to "0" and everything moves up as you can see in my screenshots.

In my resolution it doesn't look good now, but could be that this will move it all up in your screen as well and that will free up more space for the match incidents to show without a scrollbar.1826936597_Screenshot(36).thumb.png.a09de48f2094636dc5b7766bc8af86ac.png386086235_Screenshot(37).thumb.png.c1543ffdd9de900fd4589edec4590b04.png

Edited by a31632

20 hours ago, PP said:

j

i managed to put bigger kits in the end of the match panel, but cannot find where they are in the half.time panel (i think it was with this one that i test it, and managed to put them smaller and not bigger as i want, and now i dont know what is the file where the code is)

1760995947_ScreenShot2019-02-24at20_35_42.thumb.png.f2d22af1bacaf602d439fe492aa6a700.png

Thank You

The file you would have to open is "match mid match review panel.xml" in the panels\match folder of the skin.

The code you are looking for is referred to in line 311:

<widget class="match_info_panel" id="minf" default_height="60" minimum_height="60" priority="1" file="match/match info overview popup1">

Could be that you have to increase the "60" values, in order for the kits to be able to show bigger.

The file points to "match info overview popup1.xml" in that file it refers to 2 files "match info overview popup left" and "match info overview popup right"
Line 5 in both files shows :

<widget class="match_team_logo_picture" id="TeLo" width="70" height="70"/>

Increasing the value "70" should make the kits look bigger, however, you need to ensure there is enough space for the kits to be able to show them bigger otherwise they are "cut off".
If it does cut off you could play around with the value in line 2: "gap="30" and see if increasing or decreasing this value will look better.

Again, I can't test it as I am in a different resolution.

Edited by a31632

Good night sir! My friends, first of all, thank you for the excellent skin.  

Is it possible to help me with 2 situations?

I use another skin, but I believe you can help me, please.

1) How do I edit the alignment of the text that I highlighted in the image?

2) Taking advantage, I would like to know, how do I add another container on this screen.

rwY5Tdu.jpg

On 25/02/2019 at 15:55, vamcj said:

Good night sir! My friends, first of all, thank you for the excellent skin.  

Is it possible to help me with 2 situations?

I use another skin, but I believe you can help me, please.

1) How do I edit the alignment of the text that I highlighted in the image?

2) Taking advantage, I would like to know, how do I add another container on this screen.

rwY5Tdu.jpg

I  usually don't support requests for editing and in this case it is not even related to my skin, but to help you on your way;

The file that needs to be edited is "training overview panel.xml" in the panels\team folder of your skin. If the file is not in your skin that means the skin is using the default layout (see below comparison between default panel and edited panel). You may need to extract the panel with the Resource Archiver to be able to edit it, if you don't have the file in your skin.

If you open the file the code that needs to be edited, for option 1, can be found in the code under    <!--weekly schedule-->

As every skin is using different panels and code you will have to either find a skin that has the lay out the way you want it or find the code you are looking for in your xml file.

The code in section 2 will be  somewhere at the bottom of the "training overview panel.xml", again look at different skins and see which one you like best for this.

2141251342_Screenshot(38).thumb.png.2ef90110cea9eae7ef11a2bf10dee9fe.png661718252_Screenshot(39).thumb.png.9313c91eacfd1567b33562c89933b237.png

On 24/02/2019 at 13:40, PP said:

Dont want to bother you too much, but just have this 3 panels to finish, can you just point me to the place where i can change-it please, one of them i already changed once, and now i cannot find the file for it:

the baby blue is too bright for me, just want to change for another colour

418072515_ScreenShot2019-02-24at20_27_03.thumb.png.a35d7fbda51dffbb2a6753a16ee25cc2.png

Thank You

I have just sent out a tweet that some people feel that the twitter colours are too bright ;-)

This can be easily resolved; navigate to the folder "graphics\boxes\custom\feed\social item" in the skin.
You will see 2 graphic files called "paper.png" and "paper1.png", only the paper.png file is active and is the light blue (twitter) colour.
If you delete (or rename that file) and rename paper1.png to paper.png and reload the skin it will all be the same dark colour.(it will now be a facebook post, instead of a tweet)

You can also delete the folder all together and it will just be a black background.See below screens for comparison:

:1932973462_Screenshot(40).thumb.png.d7e7df39fbf27b31a98ed1357a793014.png293316335_Screenshot(41).thumb.png.449ef3075f430e9352e644236f6812ab.png

EDIT:

You can also replace the twitter graphic file with this one for example (or you can recolour the existing file in a photo editing program, like Photoshop).
Lots of options!

paper.png.fb384b46da0fe8444748aca98564582b.png
See screenshot:

582570086_Screenshot(42).thumb.png.aa67d95e013ad0e71eddcb065e1bfd57.png 

Personally, I prefer to have this social feed page to cover the screen completely, instead of being centred.

1508581199_Screenshot(43).thumb.png.3302c9077d5f14942285b5fe98e538e7.png

Edited by a31632

Perfect, really like this one:

220747737_ScreenShot2019-02-28at00_19_10.thumb.png.4dff30442a56995fe1aabefe1d9f19ca.png

almost done, it was only needed resizing or just removing one of the panels to see all the info, im really happy with the result:

1137332606_ScreenShot2019-02-28at00_26_47.thumb.png.9daa661e10a1a78672d6f6f7118a129d.png

56115246_ScreenShot2019-02-28at00_36_17.thumb.png.bf7934801dadb4256f664f61491ad5dd.png

1016539730_ScreenShot2019-02-28at01_03_25.thumb.png.9d7065d82ce6f9d2e92c1bc0df48f941.png

the only thing that i changed was the background colour for the news

474961839_ScreenShot2019-02-28at00_23_42.thumb.png.907f2543c9757665f4b9f0d7a3056bcf.png

but still dealing with this panel for the report of the next match opponent:

2081595719_ScreenShot2019-02-28at00_51_46.thumb.png.a851227370d328edafdc79adb93a230c.png

i think the file is this one "pre match opponent scout report news panel"?

did the change in line 22 "<widget class="object_portrait_picture" height="20" width="20" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre">" but nothing changed.

Thank you very much!!!!

15 hours ago, PP said:

Perfect, really like this one:

220747737_ScreenShot2019-02-28at00_19_10.thumb.png.4dff30442a56995fe1aabefe1d9f19ca.png

almost done, it was only needed resizing or just removing one of the panels to see all the info, im really happy with the result:

1137332606_ScreenShot2019-02-28at00_26_47.thumb.png.9daa661e10a1a78672d6f6f7118a129d.png

56115246_ScreenShot2019-02-28at00_36_17.thumb.png.bf7934801dadb4256f664f61491ad5dd.png

1016539730_ScreenShot2019-02-28at01_03_25.thumb.png.9d7065d82ce6f9d2e92c1bc0df48f941.png

the only thing that i changed was the background colour for the news

474961839_ScreenShot2019-02-28at00_23_42.thumb.png.907f2543c9757665f4b9f0d7a3056bcf.png

but still dealing with this panel for the report of the next match opponent:

2081595719_ScreenShot2019-02-28at00_51_46.thumb.png.a851227370d328edafdc79adb93a230c.png

i think the file is this one "pre match opponent scout report news panel"?

did the change in line 22 "<widget class="object_portrait_picture" height="20" width="20" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre">" but nothing changed.

Thank you very much!!!!

Yes, you are correct, this is the xml that controls this. In line 120 you should see:  "player_icon_file="tactics/tactics icon preview info panel22">"     This indicates that the graphics on the pitch that control the player picture, name and logo/kits etc. is controlled by the tactics icon file (in panels\tactics of the skin).

The sizes of picture faces and kits/logos is all on "auto size" so they will get bigger or smaller based on the available space available, so changing values, like you did, isn't helping as there is no space left with your resolution.

The key here is to increase the available space of the pitch, so faces etc. can show bigger. A few things you can play around with;

a) change your sidebar to the (original) hidden setting, it will save a significant amount of space on the left side as it will be "icon only" and it will overlap the screen instead of "pushing it to the right"

b) line 1 in the panel shows: <panel height="815">    Try increasing this number, you probably will get a scrollbar on the right side as the image will get bigger than your screen will allow, but it will stretch the pitch down a bit

c) to stretch the pitch sideways; look at line 70:         <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1, 500" offset="0"/>      "500" is the set value for the text on the right side, you can lower this value to for example "400" and the pitch should get longer

d) (this might be the one to start with) go to "tactics icon preview info panel22", line 133 (  <container class="bordered_box"  appearance="" red_replacement="white" height="35">) is controlling the height of the boxes that show the name and position, reducing this value will make the boxes less high and as a result will give you bigger graphics. You will have to see which value is the best for you but the boxes look very high in your resolution so that might make a big difference (in my resolution I changed "35" to "30" and the faces increased in size. Line 102:   <container class="bordered_box"  appearance="boxes/bordered/standard/paper17" height="15"> is controlling the height of the name box only. I think it looks best, if you have enough space for the name and position box to be the same size. 

See my screenshot below on how it looks with me, with value changed to "30".

436921572_Screenshot(32).thumb.png.f4684c0e41c8a35fffd4dff7802e082f.png

On ‎27‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 14:02, a31632 said:

I  usually don't support requests for editing and in this case it is not even related to my skin, but to help you on your way;

The file that needs to be edited is "training overview panel.xml" in the panels\team folder of your skin. If the file is not in your skin that means the skin is using the default layout (see below comparison between default panel and edited panel). You may need to extract the panel with the Resource Archiver to be able to edit it, if you don't have the file in your skin.

If you open the file the code that needs to be edited, for option 1, can be found in the code under    <!--weekly schedule-->

As every skin is using different panels and code you will have to either find a skin that has the lay out the way you want it or find the code you are looking for in your xml file.

The code in section 2 will be  somewhere at the bottom of the "training overview panel.xml", again look at different skins and see which one you like best for this.

2141251342_Screenshot(38).thumb.png.2ef90110cea9eae7ef11a2bf10dee9fe.png661718252_Screenshot(39).thumb.png.9313c91eacfd1567b33562c89933b237.png

Friend, first of all I would like to thank you for your attention and concern in answering me!
Really, you gave me a direction to follow so I can change what I want in the skin.
However, I have tried in many ways to edit the text that is inside the square without success.

I tried to edit the part you told me. But without success.
I know you said that you do not usually help edit other skins, but you think you could give me some more 

thanks

Edited by vamcj

1 hour ago, vamcj said:

Friend, first of all I would like to thank you for your attention and concern in answering me!
Really, you gave me a direction to follow so I can change what I want in the skin.
However, I have tried in many ways to edit the text that is inside the square without success.

I tried to edit the part you told me. But without success.
I know you said that you do not usually help edit other skins, but you think you could give me some more 

thanks

The reason I can’t offer help with other skins is that I will not be able to replicate the bug or error. As you can see in my skin and resolution everything looks good.

So the logical questions would be; which skin are you using and did you bring up the issue with the skin maker? What was the solution offered? Which resolution are you using? Most skins are made for HD resolution and using different resolutions can case issues.

If you didn’t ask these questions with the skin maker I suggest you follow up in that thread, it doesn’t really make any sense to ask on a different thread for help with a different skin. I was hoping pointing you n the right direction would help you out, but as I said, I cant replicate the issue so can’t resolve this for you.

Another thing you should try is download multiple skins and try to copy “training overview panel” of various skins in your skin.

If all are not showing properly then you will know for sure something else is causing this issue with your skin (another panel or a graphics file might be causing this to not show correct).

You could also delete all panels and graphics from your skin, reload the skin (which will be a standard skin at that point) and start adding panel folders to it and that way you can deduct which graphics file or panel is conflicting. It takes a bit of playing around with “trial and error” but if all panels from other skins don’t work in yours and the maker of your skin doesn’t know, that would be the last resort really.

Hello,
To start the champion league skin super. It's the best of all for me.
Unfortunately, I have a crash dump when I want to see the attributes of a player from a team other than mine. It's unpleasant to play like that.
If you knew how to do something, it would be really cool.
Thank you in advance and still great work for this skin.

Edited by rolandihno

2 hours ago, rolandihno said:

Hello,
To start the champion league skin super. It's the best of all for me.
Unfortunately, I have a crash dump when I want to see the attributes of a player from a team other than mine. It's unpleasant to play like that.
If you knew how to do something, it would be really cool.
Thank you in advance and still great work for this skin.

EDIT:

I noticed the error not in the main profile screen, but if you chose the attributes drop down button, must have been impacted by the recent update 19.3. This error only occurs when looking at a player from a different team strangely enough.

Will have a look at this.

Edited by a31632

If i understand rolandihno right, i have not the crash dump if i look at an other player attributes. I click on the player from the other team and can see the attributes without crash dump.

Have a look. It´s not my team:

image.thumb.png.54b9ca8fdacdb12ca0b32f4cb97c2643.png

Edited by vonreichsm

22 minutes ago, vonreichsm said:

If i understand rolandihno right, i have not the crash dump if i look at an other player attributes. I click on the player from the other team and can see the attributes without crash dump.

Have a look. It´s not my team:

image.thumb.png.54b9ca8fdacdb12ca0b32f4cb97c2643.png

Update 19.3 has impacted the "player profile.xml" file used in this skin.
The regular player profile looks and works good as vonReichsm showed, however the "attributes" sub panel is only working when selecting a player from your own team.

I'm resolving this now, got it to work but added a drop down earlier to be able to select "attribute boxes" instead of just the numbers and that is no longer working now.

Will post an updated file shortly.

1992507136_Screenshot(34).thumb.png.6df5db945e8ea095ee2c432a43acf443.png

Or do you mean this? (Now it´s from flut skin dark):

image.thumb.png.d89df5fad1da6cb646f8352b7546e363.png

I tested it there too and it´s a player not from my team, but i´ve played against them, so i have scouted him. If i look at a player without scouting, i can´t see the attribute boxes.

Update 19.3 has impacted the "player profile.xml" file used in this skin.
The regular player profile looks and works good but the "attributes" sub panel (when selected in the drop down in the player profile page) was only working after the 19.3 update when selecting a player from your own team.

I have resolved this now.

Line 85 in "player profile.xml" (in folder panels\player) shows:

<container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="cos1" file="player/player overview attributes selector1" save_session_state="true" >

change this with:

<container class="player_attributes_panel" file="player/player attributes panel" id="patp" highlight_attributes="true">

After the new update the "selector panel" (with which you have a drop down box to select between "attribute boxes", "colored attribute boxes" and regular attribute stats) is no longer working.

If you want boxes around the attribute numbers change "player/player attributes panel" to either: "player/player attributes panel2" or "player/player attributes panel3" depending on which boxes you prefer to have around the attribute values

1424336173_Screenshot(36).thumb.png.119a6ebf1d89cfdb7c8796f5a486928b.png

23 minutes ago, vonreichsm said:

Hi, in my player profile.xml the lines look like this:

image.thumb.png.6ba5d13594bda6a91bd932ccf6decaaf.png

Yes, you were using an earlier version of the skin. I later changed the coding a bit because some people were asking for boxes around the attributes. That explains why you didn’t have the issue as the selector I created isn’t working anymore in this screen. It still works in the standard player profile screen though.

So in your case you don’t have to change anything. ;-)

18 minutes ago, vamcj said:

the Football Manager 2019 Resource Archiver is with the black screen after the last update. With someone else?

There's no need to keep asking the same question more than once.

Yes there's a problem with it (but I'm not going to bother testing it more myself as I have all the files I need/finished skinning mostly).

Try deleting it and reinstalling. If the problem persists, go to the bugs forum and create a thread so the developers are aware. That's the best place. I doubt they even look in this forum.