Is/will there be an option to revert to a more neutral skin (i.e. club colors)?

It's not so much a "cool" skin I'm looking for. The problem with the purple is that's it's trying to be cool and it comes off, well, anything but. I was just wandering if there will be a simple, basic option in the preferences. Conservative, digestible colour palettes, easy on eye.

15 minutes ago, bennyj22 said:

It's not so much a "cool" skin I'm looking for. The problem with the purple is that's it's trying to be cool and it comes off, well, anything but. I was just wandering if there will be a simple, basic option in the preferences. Conservative, digestible colour palettes, easy on eye.

It'll certainly take some getting used to. I never use custom skins, dont want to get 10 seasons in and discover the author has done something wrong and you get a weird bug as a result. Im sure im in the minority and the guys who go to great effort to make the skins public are trustworthy...just not my preference to go down that avenue. 

So like you i hope fms alternative skin is less of an eye sore. Otherwise... Just gona have to get used to purple. 

As i wasnt blown away by the new features at all as superficial as it might be that might be actually the deciding factor when and at what pirce i get the new FM. Purple isnt the deciding factor even if it looks kinda strange it will be if another skin can get back the feeling the colour in the menus gives you some feeling of being a tthe club you manage back, and i there is a way to have not that many totally unmatching colours on the screen that look like a car accident with everything all over the place. I am normally no asthetics guy but the horrible setup seen in al previews with the lack of features that got me excited actually is the reason i am so holding back on a purchase even if i bought a totally overpowered new Laptop even for this FM.

21 hours ago, Snorks said:

I have always used the out-of-the-box FM Dark skin. Am sure it will still be available in 19.

Yes Miles confirmed on the stream he was on that the game will ship with white and dark skins. I think I'm in the minority going by what I read on twitch\youtube and here but I actually like the purple skin and cant really see myself using anything else. Obviously though that might chance once the beta is here and I dont like it on my own monitor since its always really hard to judge when watching a stream.

Archived