Germany Vs Mexico 1600 BST BBC1

decapitated

Yep, that was terrible, played way too far up the park, especially considering that they where always going to go on counters, don't understand was Löw thought was going to happen, Mexico have some really good offensive players, they will get chances.
Hope that he takes Özil out for the next game and puts Reus in.

Have not seen Germany with such a poor game for a long time, certainly something else was expected.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What amazes me about the unbalance from Germany in that game was that we could all see it, the players know it yet nothing was done. The players didn't community to each other on the pitch and hmthere was nothing from the bench to tell Khedira to sit in front oh the two CBs and also Kimmich was playing RW all game and again nobody told him to reign it in a bit. 

These guys are top level players with WCs and CLs in their cupboards so where was the communication? 

Unbelievable. 

Low is looking more and more like someone's Nan with every tournament.

Some of those German stalwarts just looked all over the place, German midfield, for starters.

I expect Germany will simply win their next two but if they don't get a win next I expect some revisionism about how everyone had doubts about their squad the whole time but no one said anything and instead predicted them to win the whole thing.

22 minutes ago, Confused Clarity said:

But, but, the English media told me it was because Sane wasn't there?

British. And really? They said Sane should've been playing / in the squad. I don't think it quite went as far as saying they lost just because of that. But this is the time of the year where people like you go into overdrive complaining about the focus on people who play in England / English national team because that is what they are most familiar with. I'm sure it's similar in most other countries around the globe where they have a domestic bias to what they know.

Archived