• Last Reply

well..i've fixed the broken link..its working now

FMRTE v2.0232 Released

Download: http://www.megaupload.com/pt/?d=HJ04S5UQ

Mirror: http://files.filefront.com/FMRTEv20232rar/;13180164;/fileinfo.html

Changelist (227 to 232) :

- Fixed bug in players Home Grown

- Added Stadium pitch size

- Added Players Clausules (its possible to change the type of the clausule)

- Changes in Clubs Finances Screen:

- Added Clubs Sponsors (you can edit the sponsor type, the amount of money, and the expire date of the deal)

- Added Clubs Loans (you can edit the type of the loan..the amount.....)

- Added Sugar Daddy Option

- Added Support for WSM 9.2.0 Boxed version (I dont know if it works with the steam one..)

- Fixed some other small bugs

I'm not responsible for any problem that FMRTE may cause in your computer or in your savegame. Make a backup of your savegame, as FMRTE may crash your game!

Ruci, I'm finding that what ever clauses I put up dont make a impact on the game. For example I put a minimum Fee release on every Man United and Arsenal player, and not one of them had it in game.

some times when you change the type of a clausule..the clausule is not visible in game, but its there..

can you try to make an offer that matches the minimum release fee that you have set for those players and see if its accepted?

i've tested it here and it worked..

some times when you change the type of a clausule..the clausule is not visible in game, but its there..

can you try to make an offer that matches the minimum release fee that you have set for those players and see if its accepted?

i've tested it here and it worked..

Just tried, and it worked; sorry for not trying that 1st.

You mean of a club? That would definitely be possible.

Yes Jod

Currently, my club's relationships are these:

Legends: None

Icons: Johnson and Cooper

Favoured Personnel: Sunny, Aguero, Noble, A Regen

Despite winning lots of trophies, I'm not on the list and I was hoping Ruci could implement this, I'm desperate for it so that I can get a stadium named after me.

That's good then

Ruci, I've already put it down a couple of times, but I'm desperate for this to be implemented as soon as convenient for you, so once again

Could you please add an option for becoming favoured personnel, icon or legends in the club status.

Thanks very much

Thank you very very much Ruci.. But I am having trouble with players home grown, It's doesn't works for me...

This are my changing... tell me if I am doing something wrong..

First I pick one player that says He will be an home grown player at date : 2014-01-04 (From Brazil...)

Change one of his relations, as he has only two relation, one with nothing and one with liking a player..

I change the one with nothing to formed at club: Real Madrid: 100 or 0.. tried both..

But when I go to my club to show own players... It stills says that he will be a home grown player at date 2014-01-04...

Am I doing anything wrong...? I press continue, but still same thing..

Hi Ruci

Hope your exams went well :) cool to see a new version of your tool out, can't wait to try it!

I have one question though: Have you been able to fix the issue with players position whereas when you have an AML/C and you want to make it only an AMC, it reverts to AML/C once you press continue even though the change was saved in FMRTE? Hope this makes sense... :)

Load > On FM, go to the player/club you want to edit >

Click Current Screen > Edit away >

Click save changes

You're done

I may not have been clicking 'Current Screen' I'll try that later on the new version.

Once you save it is done.

It didn't seem to be working for me, as my budget was staying the same. I'll try again later.

Damn missed it I was gonna ask if you could add an option to ADD feeder clubs as at the moment you can ony edit them would be sweet if you could create them from here

You can already do that, or rather, something similar: instead of going to your own club, you go to the club you want to add as an affiliate to you! There you just pick a satellite it already has and change it to your club! Simple, no? Of course you might have to reverse the order and choose the parent club (you) and the feeder club (the other club).

But one bug - every player's current and potential rating is 99.99%

??? Where?

On mine it appears to be correct. Maybe your ratings file is not there or is corrupt? Look at the "Ratings" folder and check the FMRTE.rdf file there. Recopy it.

EDIT: yeap, that has to be your problem. I tried removing the above mentioned file, closing and reopening FMRTE and ratings are now broken (99.99%).

Zapat I have read your post and in theory it works

But I am manchester united so i went to barcelona set up the link with me as the parent team and barca as the feeder clicked save

gone into game nothing

checked barca and its worked there

but it dont show on my screen

Any ideas mate

Zapat I have read your post and in theory it works

But I am manchester united so i went to barcelona set up the link with me as the parent team and barca as the feeder clicked save

gone into game nothing

checked barca and its worked there

but it dont show on my screen

Any ideas mate

Save your game and load it again, then it should work.

ruci, I think there's something wrong with this new "sponsorship", etc, function. On some clubs there's an awfully long list of sponsorships listed. In fact, some of them are so long they don't fit on screen. So, if they are right (doubtful), you should create a scroll bar.

I enclose a screenshot of Man City's sponsorship deals at start of a new game:

sponsorshipsbt2.th.jpg

ruci, I think there's something wrong with this new "sponsorship", etc, function. On some clubs there's an awfully long list of sponsorships listed. In fact, some of them are so long they don't fit on screen. So, if they are right (doubtful), you should create a scroll bar.

I enclose a screenshot of Man City's sponsorship deals at start of a new game:

sponsorshipsbt2.th.jpg

tks zapatero ;)

i will look into this..

btw, the link to megaupload was wrong, i've edited my post, and now both links are working

??? Where?

On mine it appears to be correct. Maybe your ratings file is not there or is corrupt? Look at the "Ratings" folder and check the FMRTE.rdf file there. Recopy it.

EDIT: yeap, that has to be your problem. I tried removing the above mentioned file, closing and reopening FMRTE and ratings are now broken (99.99%).

You're absolutely right - thanks a million :thup:

I noticed that long list of sponsors too. I only have one - in a future edition would it be possible too add extra sponsors? :)

tks zapatero ;)

i will look into this..

btw, the link to megaupload was wrong, i've edited my post, and now both links are working

I find looking at another screen after checking finances fixes that bug Zapatero.

Hey Ruci and all who think they can help me,

Yesterday I mentioned a problem with FMRTE shutting down whenever I typ in a number on transferbudget etc.

I think it is because of the Windows Updates I got on the 31th of January.

The following updates were installed.

-----------------------------------------------

Update for Microsoft Windows on 31-01-2009

- KB949249

- KB949248

-----------------------------------------------

Now with the new version of FMRTE released I still have these problems, which are making fmrte not usable at all.

I have no trouble searching players/staff/clubs. It's just that whenever I try to edit something like Finishing, or transferbudget, it shuts down.

I've made a video on where you can see what is happening.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UOS1HZA4

It is in dutch but the error is saying that an error has occured and the program (fmrte) has to shut down.

Can you help me with this? Or anyone else who knows what to do, PLEASE, HELP ME! :)

Thanks in advance

tks zapatero ;)

i will look into this..

I think I know what the problem is (with the long list of sponsorship deals): the first time we click on a club, all is well. However, if we keep clicking on other clubs or, I think, even the same club, the sponsorship list is not cleaned and other sponsorship deals, from other clubs, just keep on adding to it. So, should be just a matter of variable cleaning, nothing more.

I think I know what the problem is (with the long list of sponsorship deals): the first time we click on a club, all is well. However, if we keep clicking on other clubs or, I think, even the same club, the sponsorship list is not cleaned and other sponsorship deals, from other clubs, just keep on adding to it. So, should be just a matter of variable cleaning, nothing more.

yes, you are right, i've forgot to clear that ;)

i will fix it and release a new version today ;)

How difficult would it be to make it possible to edit stadiums?

you can edit stadiums already..open FMRTE, search for a club, then in Club Information Screen you can edit some info about the stadium (capacity..pitch size...)

Archived