Saving Football: Frauding A Nation

Deisler26

If a centipede loses a leg, it does not prevent him from walking

qoIrdSj.jpg

Sound of paper getting crumbled breaks the almost terapeutical sound of Maximuss' pen.
Hours has gone. Pondering on and on about what tactic to use. If the ween doesn't do the trick, what will?

Memories back to his childhood of running around leading the streets while playing football resurfaces. The brutal kind of football they played. The brutal nature behind the fights in the alleys. He used to organize their hits. Whether it be on rival gangs, shops, authorities. You name it. He organized it.

Now was almost the same. Trying to figure out which way to tweak the team to get this bunch of weak losers to perform. To win. To cut the throat of the opp - wait, no, that was back in the day…

Sharp noises from a phone alarm interupts his tinkering

Maximuss sighed, grabbed his beret and got up from his seat.

Five steps later and he was at the counter.

"Yes, welcome to Le Français - pas vraiment mais presque français - boulanger. According to Google translate this meant something along the lines of The French - not really but almost French - baker. Very catchy indeed.

The customer bought a baguette, of course, and brioche, fougasse, pain brie and about 10 others that Maximuss struggled to find in the bakery.

He wasn't the one baking, however, Samir in the back was. How anyone could entrust him with such task is beyond the least bit of sense. Atrocious decision making.

After handling the customer with so-so succes, a new customer entered. He was wearing a big black coat, had a hat on, and sunglasses. Moments after entering the shop he pulled out a little pen and pressed the button on top. A sharp light shone from the tip of the pen as the man directed the light to hit Maximuss in the head. He got dissy and tumbled over the counter desk.

Lying here, the man revealed himself.

It was HIM. Oh poor Maximuss.

"Àye. It taekes te crowsaindt, and pewts it aen aets muth!"

The man laughed. Like an old crippled man coughing half heartedly.

"Gewd boy, aye, dat's it sunny. Take the crowsaindt aaaaaall the wa-"

Samir came running from the back room. "What-ehhh. Le. ****. Do you think you doing here, monsieur?!"

He twitched his moustache as he struggled with his pretend french accent.

But the man had vanished again. As if he'd never been there. All that remained was the leftovers of a crossaint crumbled over Maximuss' body.

Samir slapped Maximuss multiple time, "Monsieur Dave! Monsieur Dave!"

"huh! Where am I.. Oh Samir you French-Pretender Fraud-Offender. I know what we need to do. We need to use the crossaint." He passed out as the last words left his mouth.

"Le crossaint? Huh huh huu.. no no noooo.. sacre bleu."

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

logo__p8vc53.png

AS Furiani-Agliani 2021/22 Season Review

8a83aed5c99e0455b62b552ecf9651fc.png

League Table ~ Results ~ Club Info ~ Finance ~ Facilities ~ Tactics ~ Parchisi Giuly

A cracking debut season for young manager Parchisi Giuly as we romp the 5th tier title with just 3 losses. Unfortunately we didn't fare well in the cup, losing in our first game against local rivals Bastia-Borgo. Parchisi is going pure youth challenge, however his 5-2-3 tactic is pure filth. As a former striker, and spending his time detesting being forced to play out wide because he's 5'2, he wanted to fit in as many strikers as possible instead of wingers.

d1ecff5dbcccf7a6edecb2ca4621133b.png

Top Performers

Bonelli ~ Massimi ~ Denys ~ Pianelli ~ Guidi ~ Dutard ~ Alessandri

Bonelli was the revelation of the season, banging in 29 goals in 24 league games, while his striker partners Massimi and Dutard worked well with him in our dangerous front trio. Our full backs were responsible for providing the width and fortunately we have two great options in Denys and Pianelli; they should both cope with the step up next season. OUr midfield duo of Guidi and Alessandri were both positionally disciplined and creative, allowing our front 3 to run riot. It's a pretty well balanced squad, but we don't have stars that, on paper at least, should struggle to set the world alight in the 4th tier. Roll on the B teams!

3 minutes ago, Benjoe said:

That he will use the croissant. I mean, pretty obvious. :rolleyes:

That well known football term :lol: - can't wait to see the croissant!

La Roche VF - National 3 Bretagne - Season 2018-2019

Predicted: 9th

Final position: 1th and champions!!!!

We started the season terrible and lost our first 3 games. After 3 games we were last, but then we started playing very well. We won 11 games in a row, and at the half way stage we were in first position. We coild keep our first position until the end of the season, but we could only seal the title on the last day. Our 57 points was a new record in our league, so we were deserved champions.

The other good news was that we could keep our entire team for the 2nd season in a row. This will help us next season, as none of our youngsters are ready to be in the first team.

Games:

Cup: we had a very good run in the cup. We needed twice extra time and once penalties, but we reached the last 16 for the very first time in our history. Monaco won the game with 3-1, but we played very good. The pity was that we didn't made a lot of money in this cup run.

Youth intake: 3 players with a 5*potential, but they all need a lot of training

Antonin Tissot (YP2a): ST

René Derrien (YP2b): another ST

Alban Bisson (YP2c): DC

Transfers: None

Finances: Terrible, but although our finances were terrible, we could upgrade twice our youth recruitment and twice our junior coaching due to our impressive performances in the league, leaving our facilities looking like this. I hope those upgrades will give us some good intakes the next seasons.

7048ef3d5bc887ce63f6e8c6c014a0af.png

c4b3d8973f7a31c8ad5b53995b4d7c55.png

Well, he seems like the real deal, much less of a fraud than that the old fogie from Bayonne. He's put in a bit of cash and has brought on a local-born director so he's an improvement in my book :thup: 

24e533f5f2c0aff99565b23c7b863f64.png

New ownership, new stadium, new era of success (hopefully) in the name of the great Pierre Cahuzac. It's great to be back on the island again and I hope to make the Cahuzac a fortress.

:lock:

"Merci poour l'interview" said manager Thomas Marceau to César Durand, chairman of OSF Tourcoing. Talks about a job opportunity in the youth sector of the were just held. A final decision would be made the next morning.

Strangely enough both men left the office with a very good feeling. There was a lot of respect and confidence in each other. Durand had heard about the "Académie des Fraudes" and when he was able to make a call with one of the few unemployed pupils in the fraud system, a meeting between both was arranged immediately. Tourcoing is a dull city and the local football club is even worse. No money, no fans, no results,... a terrible club and place to be. Durand wanted to head into a new direction in this Nord city and decided to take a big gamble...

On sunday the 12th of june 2016 he made his final decision. Instead of hiring Marceau for the youth system vacancy, he approached the manager with a contract as first team manager. A complete overhaul of the current structure and for the pupil of the fraud académie a big opportunity to make a lot of decisions that can make or break this club. It looks like chairman Durand is pretty familiar with this kind of fraud connections...

image.png

• Full name: Union Sport Tourcoing Football

• Stadium: Stade Charles Van De Veegaete (capacity: 5000)

• Finances: +652€ (season tickets: 25)

• Manager: Thomas Marceau

• Players: 28 (12 of them aged 20+)

• Ambitions: avoid automatic relegation (predicted 12th)

On commence... ma fête!

image.thumb.jpeg.ea18d982f3844337fc6c0470e540c981.jpeg

46 minutes ago, smp20 said:

Welcome @Schiavone ! You're tourcoing a good game so far :thup:

Thanks @smp20  My game is with ups and downs at the moment. So, I'm not an immediate top spot challenger for this thread lol

I like playing YDWAWK games but I'm still playing FM17. Found a level 5 database at the French manager online website. I just hope this database works and doesn't have crash dumps. Currently it works and if it keeps doing that I'm looking forward to continue my journey a la douce France... just like all of you "frauds" ;):lol:

Edit: more difficult is how to link posts, tag people, etc... haha

3 hours ago, Jupjamie said:

Great stuff @Bartrcm!

3 hours ago, smp20 said:

Cracking season @Bartrcm - let's hope you can keep that momentum!!

2 hours ago, Deisler26 said:

Great work @Bartrcm!

I just beat your La Roche VF to the title in my save. They got 56 points, so very much like your side!

Thanks everyone. Next couple of weeks, my FM time will go down as the WC starts tomorrow. ;)

1112705500_Voltigeurs_de_Chteaubriant.png.3fdda7445493c11be848d7c4da8a53be.pngVoltigeurs de Chateaubriant

2020 Season Review

After last season’s misery, we were utterly desperate to go up this season. A good start saw us leading the league by December, but some awful results saw us behind a rampant La Roche VF by a handful of points, coming into the final stretch. Our final game of the season was postponed, due to a waterlogged pitch. The other results meant it was win or bust as we were two points behind La Roche with that postponed game in hand. We were not up to the task last year, and even stumbled in the previous match when we had a chance to win it all then. But we held our nerve, ran out winners on the day and we ultimately finished 1st and CHAMPIONS in the Championnat National 3 - Pays de la Loire.

Final Table

Season Results

Cup Results

Stats

Season Review

End of Season Awards

2020 NAT3 winner

"The way we see it it's all for the greater good."

I first found Aymeric in the stands after our first game, one of 50 people to have shown up and the one of fifty people to have shown even a hint of interest. An eye for the game, a keen interest in making his way up the managerial ladder and a fitness freak. It was a perfect combination to have by my side. Even more invaluable though, was his ear to the ground and knowledge of all things that were going on in the town of Haguenau.

I just didn’t expect that behind this more jovial man, could lie a darker side. One which resembled the darkness that lied within this city.

One day, it came out of the blue, the day before the Youth Intake would arrive at our training grounds. I was in the middle of an argument with Christian Garcia, a right back. A horrible right back, one who thought he deserved game time when I thought he should have never taken up football as a profession.

But Aymeric walked past us and as he did I just made out the words, directed at me.

“Don’t go out tonight.”

I nodded without truly thinking them over until Christian stormed away, and when I turned to ask him what he meant. It was too late.

The next morning Christian was gone, as if no trace of him had ever existed and in his place the latest army of youth.

Featuring the most fraudulent 5* player I've ever seen.

464a37e6789c91a5b751e5618d617ee8.png

42885861a6aab2d4ab917b6bf11dbc4d.png

47 minutes ago, kidthekid said:

@BoxToBox and @smp20 are there players in your ligue 1 teams that were there when you were in the 5th tier?

Yeah I've got quite a few - although most are just squad players. However from the starting lineup above both full backs and the attacking mid are originals.

6 minutes ago, smp20 said:

Yeah I've got quite a few - although most are just squad players. However from the starting lineup above both full backs and the attacking mid are originals.

screenie?

@Deisler26 Excellent season, tense finish with a fantastic promotion as reward. Good stuff :thup:

@shaunvamos Both other teams meet each other as well so that's the advantage you got. I think the last game will be decisive. Good luck with your end of season run!

@smp20 A this tempo I guess father-son derbies will be there every season. Also Furiano looks like climbing up the ranks quickly

giphy.gif

I hope to get a mid season update later this day myself. Less spectacular results though... depending on how you look at it :lol:

asfascb.jpg?itok=bvPMguAr

Parchisi Accused Of Attempted Match Fixing By His Own Father!

d138b022693477922d194c0e72d83cbe.png

In what was billed to be a friendly joint interview between father and son Managers Ludo and Parchisi Giuly, things took a turn for the worst. When asked his opinion on the goalkeeping error from Leca which allowed AS Furiani to equalise, he accused Leca of purposely conceding in order to help AS Furiani achieve a result. He stated he had heard rumours that Parchisi had been involved in the match fixing. Furious with having his name dragged through the mud by his own father, Parchisi angrily berated Ludo's impure youth only policy and the two came to blows. The father-son relationship had become untenable...as had Ludo's relationship with his first choice keeper and captain Leca who refused to make comment to the press regarding the allegations. The rumour mill brought about many stories about Leca's links with Ajaccio and AS Furiani and fan opinion was well and truly divided.

97b8700f34bbd0cdcf6bf8fa0b7596ce.png

0bc949fe8e257986abc61b768500a37d.png

20347d8d0245a3bc86173b1bea373817.png

1619d0f88790fba538fcddd9a96823ee.png

In further news, Dominique Giuly stepped down as Director of Football at Bastia by mutual consent after refusing to take Ludo's side and believe Parchisi was a involved in the scandal. However, just days later he joined A.S. Furiani as DOF of football in a bid to rebuild relations between his feuding son and grandson.

90979ff4ddb41b3a3d324b3879a16586.png

8bc0a3ad4beb1b2b78cc05f42ca4113c.png

1 minute ago, smp20 said:

asfascb.jpg?itok=bvPMguAr

Parchisi Accused Of Attempted Match Fixing By His Own Father!

d138b022693477922d194c0e72d83cbe.png

In what was billed to be a friendly joint interview between father and son Managers Ludo and Parchisi Giuly, things took a turn for the worst. When asked his opinion on the goalkeeping error from Leca which allowed AS Furiani to equalise, he accused Leca of purposely conceding in order to help AS Furiani achieve a result. He stated he had heard rumours that Parchisi had been involved in the match fixing. Furious with having his name dragged through the mud by his own father, Parchisi angrily berated Ludo's impure youth only policy and the two came to blows. The father-son relationship had become untenable...as had Ludo's relationship with his first choice keeper and captain Leca who refused to make comment to the press regarding the allegations. The rumour mill brought about many stories about Leca's links with Ajaccio and AS Furiani and fan opinion was well and truly divided.

97b8700f34bbd0cdcf6bf8fa0b7596ce.png

0bc949fe8e257986abc61b768500a37d.png

20347d8d0245a3bc86173b1bea373817.png

1619d0f88790fba538fcddd9a96823ee.png

In further news, Dominique Giuly stepped down as Director of Football at Bastia by mutual consent after refusing to take Ludo's side and believe Parchisi was a involved in the scandal. However, just days later he joined A.S. Furiani as DOF of football in a bid to rebuild relations between his feuding son and grandson.

90979ff4ddb41b3a3d324b3879a16586.png

8bc0a3ad4beb1b2b78cc05f42ca4113c.png

This escalated quickly

1 hour ago, kidthekid said:

@BoxToBox and @smp20 are there players in your ligue 1 teams that were there when you were in the 5th tier?

These two remain starters.

ba88a475398e2fb12ba26381bc5203b4.png84504b7be4a101dc4b79ade86f390732.png

These are all 2nd choice in their position.

8cc4212170217604def41d4fb321df31.png8a131bb18aa069d75ca695344faa5345.pnga11c66e72804cdefd934567bea140b50.png

01e61ee4e441d3ede26520f85862638e.pngbeffb238bdd2d49eb9f80a620b9e0498.png

I could still have had the original goalie too, but he got the hump and wanted to leave in the summer, co I chucked him. He's now "playing" for Monaco's B team.

6f933111226ae69aa4b3d7bdc701e0d3.png

1 hour ago, Schiavone said:

@Deisler26 Excellent season, tense finish with a fantastic promotion as reward. Good stuff :thup:

@shaunvamos Both other teams meet each other as well so that's the advantage you got. I think the last game will be decisive. Good luck with your end of season run!

@smp20 A this tempo I guess father-son derbies will be there every season. Also Furiano looks like climbing up the ranks quickly

giphy.gif

I hope to get a mid season update later this day myself. Less spectacular results though... depending on how you look at it :lol:

Cheers @Schiavone - look forward to your update!

5 hours ago, shaunvamos said:

Can't wait for the trash talk between father and son!

I hope you enjoyed it ;) - best of luck with your title push!

Archived