Increased Player Prices since game released?

Has anyone who played the Beta tried starting a new game and signing the same players you did during your Beta save?

They seem to cost significantly more now and I'm wondering why is this??

Kieran Tierney from Celtic is a prime example. I made a deal with Celtic during Beta worth approx 37mill with add ons. In the new game they're looking for significantly more. 

Is anyone else noticing this??

3 hours ago, dunner said:

Has anyone who played the Beta tried starting a new game and signing the same players you did during your Beta save?

They seem to cost significantly more now and I'm wondering why is this??

Kieran Tierney from Celtic is a prime example. I made a deal with Celtic during Beta worth approx 37mill with add ons. In the new game they're looking for significantly more. 

Is anyone else noticing this??

Serie A players yes about others no idea to be honest :) 

14 minutes ago, dunner said:

The transfer market went nuts last summer so im not even arguing what a players worth, what i want to know is why is it so different to the game played last week in Beta! 

Serie A players values were simply wrong and they icreased them a little bit :) 

19 hours ago, duck my sick said:

I'm playing as Burnley and made an enquiry for Lewis Cook from Bournemouth. They wanted £112,000,000 :lol: now I know transfer fees these days are massively inflated but this is ridiculous. 

Ridiculous price == "We dont want to sell, unless you pay this stupid amount of money".

On 13/11/2017 at 21:22, Spurs08 said:

Out of interest, did you try actually bidding that amount of money?

Yes, although I had no intention of paying that much :lol: After they answered my enquiry with £112 million, I suggested £25 million and they dropped the asking price to £97 million so I suggested £46 million out of curiosity and they asked for £97 million again. 

Ended up buying Sturaro instead for £4 million. Bargain!

13 hours ago, crusadertsar said:

I got him for that at start of my full save. You just have to pounce early on him

..and even then he's like a 142 PA on average across five of my saves.  Not got the most blinding mental capacity either. Yet to see a save where he develops into anything.

13 minutes ago, LCpl said:

..and even then he's like a 142 PA on average across five of my saves.  Not got the most blinding mental capacity either. Yet to see a save where he develops into anything.

Yet in terms of his attribute distribution and driven personality it's hard to find an equally good left back of that age. Unless I find an amazing regen left back, he will be good enough for most Premiership sides for good 10 years. For me it was best money spent even if did empty my coffers

1 minute ago, crusadertsar said:

Yet in terms of his attribute distribution and driven personality it's hard to find an equally good left back of that age. Unless I find an amazing regen left back, he will be good enough for most Premiership sides for good 10 years. For me it was best money spent even if did empty my coffers

Yeah, you can play him a world class striker, which serves to show how broken FM is these days.

Archived