[FM18] Less pale Newgen players - modification

KUBI

• michaeltmurrayuk changed the title to [FM18] Less pale Newgen players - modification
6 hours ago, kandersson said:

Can't help noticing that so far i havent seen a single beard or goatee. Really hope that SI can add more variety of hairstyles and facial hair in next updates.

Good point. Now that I've seen it, I can't unsee it, err would that be now that I don't see it I can't see it?

On a separate note, I love this mod. It kinda returns the coloring to FM17 standards.

1 minute ago, ryan045 said:

Why do we think we won't be able to add diff hairstyles etc? Debski always releases one.

Because the way the newgens are generated changed. It's not 2-D anymore, they are 3-D models.

37 minutes ago, KUBI said:

Because the way the newgens are generated changed. It's not 2-D anymore, they are 3-D models.

That's interesting, I don't think Debski will be able to add any new styles this year then.

Btw I appreciate you helping to make the new-gens look better. I'm used to the download being a 7Zip or a Winrar. Am I downloading it right? I saved it into the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2018\data\sifacegen\configs

facegen.thumb.png.0e5348409f07f2c114f3987c00f8cf79.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎22‎-‎03‎-‎2018 at 14:38, Davey | NexyPL | Niv0xPL said:

Hi! I've too much "ebony" players from e.g Poland, Sweden, Norway more of them should be "white" (Okay, i'm no racist but i'm not political correctly.). This "patch" will repair that?

This is a skinning issue that is under review. If you wanto to solve it (temporarily) you can delete cache and preferences.

Archived