FM18: Arsenal - Victoria Concordia Crescit

gandrasch

Hi all

Seen loads of people have got Asensio. I think I can get him for about 55mil in January window (second season).

That's obviously a bargain but has anyone played him as an IF on the wings? He looks like he could play anywhere but Savic/Goretzka/Ramsey/Wilshere are doing well for me in the 2 CM spots

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, BrickCommo23 said:

Hi all

Seen loads of people have got Asensio. I think I can get him for about 55mil in January window (second season).

That's obviously a bargain but has anyone played him as an IF on the wings? He looks like he could play anywhere but Savic/Goretzka/Ramsey/Wilshere are doing well for me in the 2 CM spots

I signed him at the start of second season as Ozil wanted to leave for a club in the CL, though have since been unable to sell Ozil so stuck with both! Anyway, I've been playing him as a Trequarista upfront with Lacazette (in a 4-2-4) as has decent attributes for that position. Has been doing fairly well though needs to improve in the position as still no where near comfortable there.

Really need to sell Ozil in January as currently failing FFP, though couldn't even give him away for £15m in the summer... 

Hi I’ve just ordered fm18 after a few years not playing. I always manage Arsenal on these games being a fan 😀

Are the new features etc ok? Looks quite different since I last played tbh.

Does anyone have any tips at stating as Arsenal manager on fm18? 

2 hours ago, SortitoutsiVP said:

I signed him at the start of second season as Ozil wanted to leave for a club in the CL, though have since been unable to sell Ozil so stuck with both! Anyway, I've been playing him as a Trequarista upfront with Lacazette (in a 4-2-4) as has decent attributes for that position. Has been doing fairly well though needs to improve in the position as still no where near comfortable there.

Really need to sell Ozil in January as currently failing FFP, though couldn't even give him away for £15m in the summer... 

Also finding it very difficult to shift Ozil. As I'm playing a DM and 2 MCs he doesn't fit in but still creaming 225k per week.

Second Season

Completely overhauled my squad during the summer window, and demanded new training and youth facilities.

Out

Welbeck 63mil - City
Xhaka 59mil - City
Ramsey 59mil - United
Coquelin 54mil - Monaco
Kolasinac 53mil - City
Ozil 51mil - Juventus
Elneny 51mil - PSG
Giroud 50mil - Barcelona
Walcott 45mil - Stoke:lol:
Ospina 21mil - Chelsea
Jenkinson 6.5mil - Huddersfield
Alot of loans (70+ most notably De Ligt to West Ham)

In

Trent Alexander-Arnold 77mil - Liverpool*
Tom Davies 70mil - Everton*
Reece Oxford 55mil - West Ham*
Ben Woodburn 120mil - Liverpool
Eric Dier 80mil - Tottenham
Alban Lafont 30mil - Toulouse
Kieran Tierney 28mil - Celtic
Mamadou Coulibaly 20mil - Udinese (failed work permit so loaned to Sturm graz)
Willem Geubbels 9mil - Lyon
Some more youth players.

*These players actually brought on deadline day of the January 2018 window, forgot to mention that in my previous post.
Nabil Fekir and Ben Gibson completed their loan seasons at Lyon & Middlesbrough.

So my first team line up is - Rajkovic, De Vrij, Koscielny, Mustafi, Bellerin, Grimaldo, Dier, Milinkovic-Savic, Dolberg, Fekir, Lacazette
Lafont, Gibson, Oxford, Chambers, Holding, Mario, TAA, Tierney, Davies, Wilshere, Iwobi Nketiah, Woodburn, Pellegri

Even after all these changes i still have 446mil transfer budget and 955k wage budget available.

Made it to January 1st with only one loss, that came in the first game of Champions League away to Shaktar Donetsk 3-2, despite being undefeated in the league that is currently only good enough for 2nd place, Chelsea are top 42points, Arsenal 39points and Chelsea third with 37points but with 2 games in hand.

With the transfer window in August shutting earlier (16th) due to the new rule changes i realized too late that i was short a ball winning back up center midfielder for depth, i went for Mamadou Coulibaly but he failed the work permit.. so deadline day passed, i  unsettled Lewis Cook and he will be joining me when January's window opens for 30mil.

Had to fend off bids for Fekir from Barcelona they was offering 80-90mil for him before he had even played his first game for Arsenal, i regret not taking it though as come the end of October he picked up an injury that will keep him out for 7months

Highlight of the season so far is beating City 6-1 at the Ethiad, Woodburn got himself 4. TAA the other 2.

I put in 300mil bids for Harry Kane and Dele Ali, the latter was unhappy he was on 58k a week, Spurs woke up when i bid and promptly offered him 145k a week, rejecting all my offers. If we was able to interact with players agents like real life then i would of told the agent i'd offer him 250k. Kane is still on 100k and United are sniffing around him, so ill go in with more than what they offer when they do eventually bid for him.

23 hours ago, SteveUK said:

Second Season

Completely overhauled my squad during the summer window, and demanded new training and youth facilities.

Out

Welbeck 63mil - City
Xhaka 59mil - City
Ramsey 59mil - United
Coquelin 54mil - Monaco
Kolasinac 53mil - City
Ozil 51mil - Juventus
Elneny 51mil - PSG
Giroud 50mil - Barcelona
Walcott 45mil - Stoke:lol:
Ospina 21mil - Chelsea
Jenkinson 6.5mil - Huddersfield
Alot of loans (70+ most notably De Ligt to West Ham)

In

Trent Alexander-Arnold 77mil - Liverpool*
Tom Davies 70mil - Everton*
Reece Oxford 55mil - West Ham*
Ben Woodburn 120mil - Liverpool
Eric Dier 80mil - Tottenham
Alban Lafont 30mil - Toulouse
Kieran Tierney 28mil - Celtic
Mamadou Coulibaly 20mil - Udinese (failed work permit so loaned to Sturm graz)
Willem Geubbels 9mil - Lyon
Some more youth players.

*These players actually brought on deadline day of the January 2018 window, forgot to mention that in my previous post.
Nabil Fekir and Ben Gibson completed their loan seasons at Lyon & Middlesbrough.

So my first team line up is - Rajkovic, De Vrij, Koscielny, Mustafi, Bellerin, Grimaldo, Dier, Milinkovic-Savic, Dolberg, Fekir, Lacazette
Lafont, Gibson, Oxford, Chambers, Holding, Mario, TAA, Tierney, Davies, Wilshere, Iwobi Nketiah, Woodburn, Pellegri

Even after all these changes i still have 446mil transfer budget and 955k wage budget available.

Made it to January 1st with only one loss, that came in the first game of Champions League away to Shaktar Donetsk 3-2, despite being undefeated in the league that is currently only good enough for 2nd place, Chelsea are top 42points, Arsenal 39points and Chelsea third with 37points but with 2 games in hand.

With the transfer window in August shutting earlier (16th) due to the new rule changes i realized too late that i was short a ball winning back up center midfielder for depth, i went for Mamadou Coulibaly but he failed the work permit.. so deadline day passed, i  unsettled Lewis Cook and he will be joining me when January's window opens for 30mil.

Had to fend off bids for Fekir from Barcelona they was offering 80-90mil for him before he had even played his first game for Arsenal, i regret not taking it though as come the end of October he picked up an injury that will keep him out for 7months

Highlight of the season so far is beating City 6-1 at the Ethiad, Woodburn got himself 4. TAA the other 2.

I put in 300mil bids for Harry Kane and Dele Ali, the latter was unhappy he was on 58k a week, Spurs woke up when i bid and promptly offered him 145k a week, rejecting all my offers. If we was able to interact with players agents like real life then i would of told the agent i'd offer him 250k. Kane is still on 100k and United are sniffing around him, so ill go in with more than what they offer when they do eventually bid for him.

That's over £300mil on TAA, Davies, Woodburn and Oxford??? Good grief.

Finished my second season.

Won the league by 3 points, United finishing second.
Won the Super Cup 2-0 vs Chelsea
Won the FA Cup 2-0 vs Chelsea
Won the League Cup 5-1 vs Birmingham(two cup finals for them in two seasons, pretty good)
Won the Charity Shield 4-3 vs Liverpool
Won the Champions League 3-1 vs Chelsea, beat Barcelona in the Semis and Bayern in the quarters.

Best results of the season was 9-0 vs Norwich(H), 8-0 vs Bayern(H), 6-1 vs Liverpool(H) and 6-1 vs City(H)
Lost 2 games all season, the Shaktar game in group stages of Champions league and 6-2 away to City after the 8-0 Bayern game (even fielded the same first 11)

Top performers are Lacazette(49 goals in 51apps) who won top scorer and player of the season awards, Ben Woodburn(43 goals in 47apps) who won young player of the season and Champions League golden boot, along with these two Mustafi, Koscielny and Dier made it into Premier League team of the season.

Plans for the next season are to get Fekir and Dolberg fit, upgrade some of these young players contracts to be reflective of their performances, Sell Iwobi and possibly Mario, Wilshere and a CB to make room for the returning De Ligt and Oxford and finally have another go at signing Kane and Alli from Spurs who finished 5th, they won the Europa League so it might be difficult.

Third Season

Sorted out a lot of contracts, had to replace a few staff that got poached by Barcelona and City

Out

Mario 60mil - PSG
De Vrij 65mil - PSG
Mustafi 66mil - PSG
Iwobi 36mil - United
Made 70mil loan fees for youth players (50+ youth players on average of 75k-150k per month fees)

In

Gary Cahill free - Chelsea
John Stones 35mil - City
Dele Alli 250mil - Spurs
Two youth regens

Mario and Iwobi were planned departures, De Vrij came asking for a move when PSG showed interest, and Mustafi wanted  250k wages, so i took what i think was good money for both and replaced with Cahill for 25k p/w wages and John Stones who City had listed, sadly Stones picked up a 7month injury against United in the Charity Shield... I put a 120mil bid in for Alli and it unsettled him, and was eventually transfer listed for 122mil, Spurs wouldn't take any offer i put in till i got to 200mil up front, 50mil over 3 years and 50percent of the next sale, his contract is 250k p/w and 50percent of next sale (neither realize he is never getting sold :D) I put in a 120mil bid for Kane too but he had recently signed a new 175k a week deal, will try again January or next season, still have 429mil and 425k wage budgets available.

Jan transfer window of second season.

We are top but only a point ahead of City.

We need some cover for the front 3 positions : IF(s) - DLF(a) - IF(s) 

I have done a shedload of scouting and bidding and eventually got it down to these two. Genuinely welcome any views here:

Griezmann (89mil buyout clause) but massive wages and signing on fee.

Malcom (68mil up front but add ons rising to potential £96mil).

Griezmann will be more fun I think but worried what that wage will do to my future finances!!

3 minutes ago, BrickCommo23 said:

Jan transfer window of second season.

We are top but only a point ahead of City.

We need some cover for the front 3 positions : IF(s) - DLF(a) - IF(s) 

I have done a shedload of scouting and bidding and eventually got it down to these two. Genuinely welcome any views here:

Griezmann (89mil buyout clause) but massive wages and signing on fee.

Malcom (68mil up front but add ons rising to potential £96mil).

Griezmann will be more fun I think but worried what that wage will do to my future finances!!

Griezmann on around 375k? he will likely want 400k+ which is pretty insane, he is worth the 89mil in my opinion but his wages could be crippling, especially if it upsets your other key players, Malcom went to Bayern in my save, he looks a pretty good prospect, his finishing attribute is a bit questionable though for the inside forward role, might take a few seasons to reach his full potential in contrast to the already established Griezmann.

Did you happen to come across Hirving Lozano or Andrija Zivkovic whilst scouting?

5 minutes ago, SteveUK said:

Griezmann on around 375k? he will likely want 400k+ which is pretty insane, he is worth the 89mil in my opinion but his wages could be crippling, especially if it upsets your other key players, Malcom went to Bayern in my save, he looks a pretty good prospect, his finishing attribute is a bit questionable though for the inside forward role, might take a few seasons to reach his full potential in contrast to the already established Griezmann.

Did you happen to come across Hirving Lozano or Andrija Zivkovic whilst scouting?

I've actually already got Zivkovic, got him at start of first season. He's taken time to settle in but now brilliant.

The reason I'm really keen on AG is because he can play all across front three so, in my head, he could save me buying another player. 

PS - Alli for £220mil is too much for me! Lol.

1 minute ago, BrickCommo23 said:

I've actually already got Zivkovic, got him at start of first season. He's taken time to settle in but now brilliant.

The reason I'm really keen on AG is because he can play all across front three so, in my head, he could save me buying another player. 

PS - Alli for £220mil is too much for me! Lol.

That's a good point, he does fill a number of roles, probably worth a go then, how much signing on fee does he want? i find you can really bring those down if you offer other clauses like sell on percentage, appearance fee, fee per goal etc.

Another bonus about Griezmann is his high determination, i think its 17, if you still have Reiss Nelson and Jeff Adelaide you could have him tutor both and i think that would really help them develop and step up fairly quickly into first team roles.

I really want a largely English focused squad so i don't mind the big fees, plus its taking Spurs key players lol

11 hours ago, SteveUK said:

That's a good point, he does fill a number of roles, probably worth a go then, how much signing on fee does he want? i find you can really bring those down if you offer other clauses like sell on percentage, appearance fee, fee per goal etc.

Another bonus about Griezmann is his high determination, i think its 17, if you still have Reiss Nelson and Jeff Adelaide you could have him tutor both and i think that would really help them develop and step up fairly quickly into first team roles.

I really want a largely English focused squad so i don't mind the big fees, plus its taking Spurs key players lol

I bit the bullet and signed him up. The fans are delighted as you might expect!

I got him 'down' to £325k per week but there are various landmark goal bonus payments, high appearance fee too. His signing on and agent fee were also painful - both just over £10mil (I think, might have been more). I've played every FM since 14 and never gone so big on wages but hopefully it works out! If he gets us over the bump and winning the league and hopefully CL then it'll be worth it to get the new dynsasty up and running!!

Hi all, I'm currently mid February in my second season, currently top of the league by 6 points with only one loss this season (Burnley 1-0 away on opening day?!). We have Man Utd in Carabo Cup final, beating Tottenham in the semis, Zenit in last 16 of the CL but I lost in the 4th round of the FA Cup to Stoke away. Seems We can't beat Stoke away in real life and on FM haha. Also my u23 team are in the final of the Checkatrade Trophy which is quite amusing.

Transfers out:

Emi Martinez to Watford £10m

Asano to Koln £10m

Lucas Perez to Man City for £33m, ripped them off, he only played 4 league games and now plays for their u23 side.

3 players to West Ham, Ospina on loan in the summer and Coquelin and Giroud in January for £23m and £28m respectivley

Campbell to West Brom for £15m

and a couple of key loans such as Chambers to ASSE, Nelson & Nketiah to championship teams & Jeff RA to Darmstadt

Also in January, Petr Cech signed a pre-contract with Monaco, but it was my intention to let him go at the end of the season anyway due to age, as I bought Rajkovic who can do the job for a few seasons, then I have a regen GK dubbed 'best of his generation' who I plan to have in first team football by the time he is 19/20.

Transfers in:

Marco Asensio - £45m, transfer listed by Madrid

Thiago - £30m, I think that is a bargain, he was also listed by Bayern

Rajkovic - £5m

Pietro Pellegri from Geona for £18m, then sent on loan to Preston NE in the championship

and then a few regens with 4 star guaranteed potential and 5 star blacked out. 

I recalled Pellegri from loan in January due to his form at Preston (15 goals in 18 starts) to use him as back up for Lacazette, to enable me to get rid of Giroud, I use 4231 wide, with Asensio starting over Ozil, however neither of them are perfoming as I would want tbh. My best players this season have been Inaki Williams (14 goals, 11 assists in 25), Zivkovic (9 goals 18 assists), Laca (24 goals in 28 apps), Iwobi (13 goals 8 assists in 28) & Matthijs De Ligt, who I intended to use as back up for Kos, however Koscielny got injured for 2 months in the first few weeks of the season, which allowed De Ligt to really step up, and now he is first choice over Kos and seems to be getting young player of the month every month, he also won 2018 European Goldenboy for me.

My first team line up is such :

Cech - Bellerin, De Ligt, Mustafi, Kolasnic - Ramsey, Thiago - Williams, Asensio, Zivkovic - Lacazette

When I rotate the team, which is every few games the side I play is:

Rajkovic - Jonny, Holding, Koscielny, Monreal - Xhaka, Wilshire - Walcott/Turan, Ozil, Iwobi - Pellegri

Let me know what you think! 

- Sorry I didn't realise it was this long, when I get typing I tend to waffle on, sorry!

Has anyone attempted to replicate the real life January deals Arsenal have done? I will give them a go when I get to the transfer window. I imagine  it’s difficult to get both PEA and Mkhitaryan - especially with a Sanchez swap deal. 

Currently experimenting with players in different roles. Alexis has been unreal as a shadow striker for me. While Walcott has been decent as a right back.  Also training Chambers as a DM. 

Rotating loads trying to give lots of youth and u-23 played game time. Notably Josh Da Silva as 3rd choice left back and Willock. Reiss Nelsen has broke his leg for me and I’ve got an Eddie Nkitieh on the lower end of his randomised potential. 

Anyone else had a massive drop in transfer budget around season 4? Won the league season 3 (first time) and so far only have a net spend of around £100m over the three seasons yet was given just over £70m transfer budget, wages are only £2.7m a week as well and there's over £200m in the bank. Kylian Mbappe wanted to sign and managed to get a deal accepted for just £90m but just couldn't get the funds, even the board wouldn't help with the deal as they felt he wouldn't want to join! In the end I had to sell Lacazette for £70m after breaking all sorts of scoring records to get the funds needed for Mbappe who has now joined. I'm not someone that spends a massive amount on players anyway but it just seems strange to have such little money with Arsenal who are generally very generous on the game.

My season 3 title winning side looked like this.

Szczesny

Bellerin -- Chambers -- Holding -- Tierney

Arthur ------ Rabiot

Lucas Moura --- Asensio --- Lemar

Lacazette

Have obviously sold Lacazette and now also Lucas after a dreadful performance in the Community Shield which pi**ed me off so Nelson will become first choice.

Szczesny

Bellerin -- Chambers -- Holding -- Tierney

Arthur ------ Rabiot

Nelson --- Asensio --- Lemar

Mbappe

The rest of the first team squad looks like this, Willock, Ramsey, Reine-Adelaide, Dasilva, Sheaf, Nketiah, Maitland-Niles, Virginia (GK), Bielek. So as you can see I'm still bringing the youngsters through and do not have a squad full of high paid superstars so no idea why the budget was so small (for Arsenal). 

On 21/01/2018 at 18:01, SteveUK said:

Third Season

Sorted out a lot of contracts, had to replace a few staff that got poached by Barcelona and City

Out

Mario 60mil - PSG
De Vrij 65mil - PSG
Mustafi 66mil - PSG
Iwobi 36mil - United
Made 70mil loan fees for youth players (50+ youth players on average of 75k-150k per month fees)

In

Gary Cahill free - Chelsea
John Stones 35mil - City
Dele Alli 250mil - Spurs
Two youth regens

Mario and Iwobi were planned departures, De Vrij came asking for a move when PSG showed interest, and Mustafi wanted  250k wages, so i took what i think was good money for both and replaced with Cahill for 25k p/w wages and John Stones who City had listed, sadly Stones picked up a 7month injury against United in the Charity Shield... I put a 120mil bid in for Alli and it unsettled him, and was eventually transfer listed for 122mil, Spurs wouldn't take any offer i put in till i got to 200mil up front, 50mil over 3 years and 50percent of the next sale, his contract is 250k p/w and 50percent of next sale (neither realize he is never getting sold :D) I put in a 120mil bid for Kane too but he had recently signed a new 175k a week deal, will try again January or next season, still have 429mil and 425k wage budgets available.

You made £70m on loan fees? Say wha?

2 minutes ago, craiigman said:

You made £70m on loan fees? Say wha?

I signed 60+ youth players (not including the youth already at the club) over the 3 seasons i have played so far, offered them out for between 75k-150k per month (which averages about 1mil-1.5mil for 10months for a single player, do that with 60 or so players and you get about 70mil or above in loan fees and another bonus is making the other club pay all wages, its a great way to make cash and keep the wage bill down.

In some cases such as Jeff Adelaide, Calum Chambers and Reiss Nelson you can get 200-250k per month for them.

1 hour ago, SteveUK said:

I signed 60+ youth players (not including the youth already at the club) over the 3 seasons i have played so far, offered them out for between 75k-150k per month (which averages about 1mil-1.5mil for 10months for a single player, do that with 60 or so players and you get about 70mil or above in loan fees and another bonus is making the other club pay all wages, its a great way to make cash and keep the wage bill down.

In some cases such as Jeff Adelaide, Calum Chambers and Reiss Nelson you can get 200-250k per month for them.

Haha oh wow, guess it works, but lot of effort no?

Hi There, 

I’ve been meaning to begin my Arsenal career however, I can’t find a dominating tactic which I’ve previously done on the previous versions. 

Does anyone have a dominant 4-2-3-1 or 4-1-2-2-1 tactic which works for them and utilises lacazette as the complete forward ? Please share if you have one with your team instructions also. I used to download them from footballmanagerstory.com but they haven’t updated their site for the new fm 18?! 🤔. 

Thanks

12 hours ago, bucin710 said:

Hi There, 

I’ve been meaning to begin my Arsenal career however, I can’t find a dominating tactic which I’ve previously done on the previous versions. 

Does anyone have a dominant 4-2-3-1 or 4-1-2-2-1 tactic which works for them and utilises lacazette as the complete forward ? Please share if you have one with your team instructions also. I used to download them from footballmanagerstory.com but they haven’t updated their site for the new fm 18?! 🤔. 

Thanks

Here's my one 

VP's - 4-2-3-1 Wide.fmf

3 points clear with a superior goal difference with  3 games to go. Next game is away to Chelsea who are second...

I'm honestly going to sell Kolasinac as soon as the window opens. Two-footed tackle after 20 minutes!!

20180131202659_1.thumb.jpg.4c4469d413b7787f460edd9990ceede5.jpg

Although, it did lead to this, which I've not seen before:

20180131202650_1.thumb.jpg.e14234ab87f2a6b82f84c5a18fa04d70.jpg

17 minutes ago, Carefree_Since_1905 said:

Is there a particular method to get Goretzka on a free transfer? Is it just declare interest and unsettle?

He always signs a new contract in my games!

Yeah I think that's the only right way to do it. 

You can let one of your players make him warm for a transfer to Arsenal. Maybe Özil, he is a German too. I don't know if thats helping by the way.

And be concrete in biddings. No player wants a club, whoes not concrete.

2 hours ago, Carefree_Since_1905 said:

Is there a particular method to get Goretzka on a free transfer? Is it just declare interest and unsettle?

He always signs a new contract in my games!

In my game he wouldn't discuss anything in Janaury as he wanted to 'wind down' his contract and see what was out there, or words to that effect.

I went back in after window closed in February and although his interest was dubious I offered a load of money and he said yes.

His personality is a bit ****** and he refuses to mentor anyone but very useful on pitch.

So, I've been banging on enough on here with my struggles so having finally managed to finish season 2 - I thought I would provide a little update:

I barely squeaked into fourth during my first season, so got into the CL (and just about kept the job).

This was my transfer activity:

20180203145406_1.thumb.jpg.0c989456860afbc42b42ba061e49c2a7.jpg

We won out of the CL at the quarter finals to Man Utd - we won the first leg 2-0 but were beyond awful in the second leg, losing 3-0.

League Cup we went out in the first round.

FA Cup was better, we beat Spurs and made the final to face Liverpool:

20180131221858_1.thumb.jpg.4e99b49f460812d9b8641181a29c19cb.jpg

We deserved to win that game but didn't take our chances. 

The league ended like this though:

20180131221818_1.thumb.jpg.0a14b08b3caace24f5eb6cd9dce45adf.jpg

Plan for this summer is trim the wage bill, a new left back and potentially a new number 1 - unless Rajkovic is good enough of course.

Looking forward to Season 3 now - hopefully start of a dynasty!

Always nice to see season updates :D . Hard time for you in CL and FA Cup, unfortunately. Well done for being Champions, great job!

I am really tired of the brexit. England is out of the VN and it's hard to get great talents who are able to play directly for me. Now I have to loan out all my talents, so they can get a WP.

Just sold Kolasinac for 77 million euros to AS Monaco. :) 

2 hours ago, Yoeri said:

Always nice to see season updates :D . Hard time for you in CL and FA Cup, unfortunately. Well done for being Champions, great job!

I am really tired of the brexit. England is out of the VN and it's hard to get great talents who are able to play directly for me. Now I have to loan out all my talents, so they can get a WP.

Kolasniac is still for the chop on mine. Would love that much cash for him!!

Tierney has actually been the better player so I'm looking for someone more like him than Kola 

9 hours ago, Yoeri said:

What's your team/squad looking like now? I think I'm about to move on Ozil (wages and I don't play an AMC) and Coquelin (randomly really good offer from Barca).

Archived