FM18: Arsenal - Victoria Concordia Crescit

gandrasch

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/4/2018 at 07:10, Smoke_Up said:

The kid has tekkers 😜

Yeah, he's good buddy, but his name is Kimpembe, not kipele :brock:

Actually, I believe he'll turn a beast IRL, watch how he controlled Messi in the first leg against Barcelona in 2017.

He's very strong, composed on the ball, technical with ball in his feet, good vision, anticipation, quick. On the other hand, he takes too much risk sometimes, and has to be more mature and stay calm at any moment. The last game at Nice, he lost his temper too many times with Balotelli provocating him. He needs to get experience and he'll definitely turns to be future PSG's captain. I believe he'll developp better than Varane or Umtiti, even though Varane seemed to have a higher potential at start. He reach a plateau and is too depending on Ramos' performances. He reads the game very well but is not "angry" enough, something that Kimpembe seems to have on top of his fantastic technicals and defending abilities (built under David Luiz then Thiago Silva tutelage) ;-)

Starting season 2021-22 

Previous season was the best so far, won EPL(3rd season in a row), champions league and carbao cup. Very happy because I've made expensive transfers last year with Dymbala(105M), Lemmar(135M), Laporte (56M) aiming for CL

Only a couple of transfers this summer with Diawara(45M+Grimaldo) and Coutinhio(53M)

So,my team is :

GK: Donarumma/Arrizabalanga

DR: Bellerin/Johnny Otto

DC: Laporte /Sarr/Tah/Koscielny/regen

DL: Tierney/Pierie 

BWM: Pereira /Diawara

DLP: Neves/Ramsey/Almeida

AMR: Nelson/Iwobi 

AMC: Asensio/Coutinhio

AML: Lemmar/Pulisic

CF: Dymbala/Lacazete/Vietto

Also have a couple of 5 stars potential regens 

3 hours ago, tzanet23 said:

Starting season 2021-22 

Previous season was the best so far, won PL(3rd season in a row), champions league and carbao cup. Very happy because I've made expensive transfers last year with Dymbala(105M), Lemmar(135M), Laporte (56M)

Only a couple of transfers this summer with Diawara(45M+Grimaldo) and Coutinhio(53M)

So,my team is :

GK: Donarumma/Arrizabalanga

DR: Bellerin/Johnny Otto

DC: Laporte /Sarr/Tah/Koscielny/regen

DL: Tierney/Pierie 

BWM: Pereira /Diawara

DLP: Neves/Ramsey/Almeida

AMR: Nelson/Iwobi 

AMC: Asensio/Coutinhio

AML: Lemmar/Pulisic

CF: Dymbala/Lacazete/Vietto

Also have a couple of 5 stars potential regens 

What role are you giving Dybala? Sounds stupid but I am struggling a little with him. If he doesn't score, he usually gets about a 6.4

18 hours ago, BrickCommo23 said:

18 hours ago, BrickCommo23 said:

What role are you giving Dybala? Sounds stupid but I am struggling a little with him. If he doesn't score, he usually gets about a 6.4

Complete forward (attack) 

The first 2-3 months he was average but after that, he scored very often with a couple of hat - tricks! Finished the season with 27 goals in total. Not bad for his 1st year at the club. 

On 9/4/2018 at 17:39, TheBigBoss said:

3rd season in and I'm struggling for signings, does anyone get to that stage where regular players either cost too much or there aren't many good ones available and there isn't enough regens in the game yet ?

I know what you mean, but IMO this thing starts from 6th - 7th season where all the known star players are too expensive or too old and you have to do extensive scouting to find good regens in logical prices. 

Now I 'm in my 5th season and I can still find some good known players to fit in my high expectations squad, although I am trying to buy only a couple per year and sell 2-3 the most, just to keep squad harmony as high as possible. 

Have hit a purple patch in December of the second season. My tactic has just been massively exposed as one dimensional. I am over reliant on Lacazette for goals. My formation and tactic has brought good performances from Ramsey as a Advanced Playmaker on the right and enable Zielinski and Ozil to play together in the center of midfield. However, we have shipped loads of goals and have lost 4 premier league games in a row. We have sunk to 5th in league. 

5ad22708d3ae3_ScreenShot2018-04-14at17_04_02.png.1537cd5485fd4ebaf97c8ad99cf037ea.png

5ad227061b39b_ScreenShot2018-04-14at16_57_21.thumb.png.1b1f2968d28088af387d93faa88eef02.png

Tactically, I think it is time to move beyond this 4-1-2-3 tactic. I wanted to experiment with possession dominance and with mifield players playing in defence and just having all eleven outfield players being capable of picking a pass. However, we have been desperately exposed from this. The below screenshot shows this. 
5ad2270bcd6e7_ScreenShot2018-04-14at17_04_52.thumb.png.b519685af12419f85ec5a3e8e131f50b.png5ad227d918648_ScreenShot2018-04-14at17_09_47.png.403215d286dbd5b939816966d7ac06f3.png

I've noticed we concede numerous goals from crosses from deep as we play with a higher line. If we face a target man with the above back 5 we are usually dominated by this. I think the low positioning and marking attributes of the back four is a fundamental weakness of this approach. We have also conceded the joint most from corners in league. 

Our attacking play is also leaving a lot to be desired. Of Lacazette's 14 league goals, 6 have come from the penalty spot. Despite cramming creators into the side we have only created 47 chances (7th in the league) and no players in the top 20 chance creators in the league. I can only assume this is due to a lack of "runners" in the team.  

Moving forward for the rest of the season, I will go for a tactical change. I know its often preached to not chop and change tactic when in bad form. I will give a browse of the tactical forum for inspiration. Perhaps it would be better to simply play players in their natural positions . 

You're playing Walcott and Wilshire as WB and Elhneny as CB? 

This is the problem IMO, they're not the best choices in those positions defensively and tactically, unless you have an injury crisis or is just a random screenshot 

What team instructions you're using? What philosophy and shape? 

It all sounds nice and well to play Wilshere and Walcott as a WB and Elneny/Kramer as ball playing defenders. I see some idea, but that isn't working right now. I think you are missing extremely stats for you to defend with those four.

Same for me, really like the idea but I don´t think Walcott specially is cut for defence. I´d recommend Sergi Roberto and Florenzi, players who have started as midfielders but excel as full backs. Could also be fun to really develop AMN as a great passing full back.

But as I say I really like the idea, makes the save fun and different.

On 21-4-2018 at 12:05, Aizo4576 said:

Thinking about starting an Arsenal save, given the recent news...

I always get tempted to start one, but formation is always an issue. No idea how to set up!

It depends on who are in your starting eleven IMO.

Coming towards the end of season 4 and it's tight at the top:

20180502221819_1.thumb.jpg.f30bd63f439c382430cff24a61323d26.jpg

I do have a theory that the game likes to create title races - never won the league by 15 points or so. Always seems to be at least one side which goes with you, so to speak. 

On 08/05/2018 at 16:15, Yoeri said:

Are you guys still playing? Quiet over here.

I just signed a new goalkeeper due AS Monaco interests in Donnarumma (he said he want to talk to Monaco side).

7b31675052359a967bb3750ee0cb2b78.png

Looks nice!

This thread always dies off around now unfortunately. I've just finished season 4 and will do an update tonight hopefully.

So finally managed to finish my fourth season at Arsenal and it was a lovely one.

Premier League

It was a tight battle with Man Utd and Chelsea pretty much all season. However, we finished the season strongly, including a 4-1 demolition of Chelsea with 5 games to go and we ended like this:

20180511122807_1.thumb.jpg.6758d4d9e48655e409e7ccf70f7e02ea.jpg

Unfortunately, we did have 2 defeats; away to Spurs (3-0 and ended a long unbeaten streak which was annoying) plus a 2-1 loss at Man City

FA Cup

As holders of the cup, I wanted to do well again and we had a fairly kind run (except Liverpool at home in the QF's) and made another final. We were excellent and missed 3 CCC's....

20180511122856_1.thumb.jpg.3678055ea35ef4e64894cb83ac9a0fbc.jpg

Champions League

I lost in the final of last year's competition against Man Utd and desperately wanted to go one better this time around. We topped a group of Napoli, Bilbao and Gent with 16 points and then beat: Leverkusen (7-4), Liverpool (4-1), Chelsea (6-4) to face Real Madrid in the final.

Defensively we were excellent but Dybala missed 3 CCC's and I was sure we would get a sucker punch in the closing stages as Ronaldo, Bale et al pressed for a winner. However, a Madrid goal kick was played short to Ramos, who dallied on the ball and was tackled by Dybala (who I hadn't had the bottle to replace)...

20180511122838_1.thumb.jpg.8a09ba9b902a199179ddcfaf14f2c559.jpg

Arsenal's first ever Champions League and first Treble to boot too!

Well happy with that. 

Just need to find some motivation to go again in Season 5 now. I'm considering a few 'galactico' type signings for fun but we shall see.

Cheers!

As a life-long Arsenal fan I had to start an Arsenal game after Arsene's resignation. #MerciArsene

In this game I will do what I think I would do if I were Arsenal's manager in real life with a realistic shade. That means shunning players I think don't cut it in real life but play good on FM; the like of Mustafi, Kolasinac and Wilshere. In my opinion none of them are good enough. Players who have gotten stick like Xhaka and Iwobi are talented in my opinion and I think a new manager (me in this case) might help them excel.

It also means doing changes to the matchday squads based on irl merits. Chambers has been fantastic recently and is a starting DC for me. I also think Maitland-Niles deserves a chance in central midfield and he starts there with Ramsey.

No transfers, not because I don't think we need to strengthen but because I didn't get my GK, DC and AMR targets. I'm looking at players who have been linked to Arsenal in real life and would be typical Sven Mislintat signings. So I will look to buy from the Bundesliga and young and upcoming players. I don't mind spending a lot of money on players if it is a players "Sven" thinks will strengthen the team. I won't buy unrealistic like Pogba, Alaba, Varane, Neymar, Griezmann etc. even if I have the money.

Lost in penalties vs. Chelsea in the Community Shield after 0-0 draw. Since then we have been great. Results and tactic down below.

5af7574fa438b_ScreenShot2018-05-12at21_06_17.thumb.png.256ea8284604f1356830f0f03354bc8f.png

5af75751cc25e_ScreenShot2018-05-12at21_07_10.thumb.png.4423d8e84b10eb2b81b3f3c59ea62e21.png

12 hours ago, Sysiphus said:

As a life-long Arsenal fan I had to start an Arsenal game after Arsene's resignation. #MerciArsene

In this game I will do what I think I would do if I were Arsenal's manager in real life with a realistic shade. That means shunning players I think don't cut it in real life but play good on FM; the like of Mustafi, Kolasinac and Wilshere. In my opinion none of them are good enough. Players who have gotten stick like Xhaka and Iwobi are talented in my opinion and I think a new manager (me in this case) might help them excel.

It also means doing changes to the matchday squads based on irl merits. Chambers has been fantastic recently and is a starting DC for me. I also think Maitland-Niles deserves a chance in central midfield and he starts there with Ramsey.

No transfers, not because I don't think we need to strengthen but because I didn't get my GK, DC and AMR targets. I'm looking at players who have been linked to Arsenal in real life and would be typical Sven Mislintat signings. So I will look to buy from the Bundesliga and young and upcoming players. I don't mind spending a lot of money on players if it is a players "Sven" thinks will strengthen the team. I won't buy unrealistic like Pogba, Alaba, Varane, Neymar, Griezmann etc. even if I have the money.

Lost in penalties vs. Chelsea in the Community Shield after 0-0 draw. Since then we have been great. Results and tactic down below.

5af7574fa438b_ScreenShot2018-05-12at21_06_17.thumb.png.256ea8284604f1356830f0f03354bc8f.png

5af75751cc25e_ScreenShot2018-05-12at21_07_10.thumb.png.4423d8e84b10eb2b81b3f3c59ea62e21.png

Do you mind sharing your player/team instructions if any?

I, like you, like to play a similar way to the team irl, so selling players that don't cut it irl and buy players that I feel would want to play for Arsenal.

I haven't played FM for ages but have an urge to start a save with the team, going to start first season without buying or selling.

I don't get much time anymore to play full game saves, so I recently purchased the touch version which hopefully will be just as good.

17 hours ago, Sysiphus said:

Sounds really realistic. Maybe you can play Mavropanos a bit? Well played first match against Manchester United. 

What is your opinion about Koscielny and Mustafi? Both are having a terrible season if you ask me. But they're decent in FM (Mustafi ;) ) but is it realistic to sell him? 

What about Alderweireld interests, now Spurs have to sell players because the new stadium.

I do like the idea of shopping realistic in Germany (as favor by Mislintat) but the prospects whe're looking for: Soyuncu (not quite as good as you want your new CB), Sokratis (well defender, but kinda old IMO), Leno (doesn't want to come in FM).

6 hours ago, gunnermitch said:

Do you mind sharing your player/team instructions if any?

I, like you, like to play a similar way to the team irl, so selling players that don't cut it irl and buy players that I feel would want to play for Arsenal.

I haven't played FM for ages but have an urge to start a save with the team, going to start first season without buying or selling.

I don't get much time anymore to play full game saves, so I recently purchased the touch version which hopefully will be just as good.

Only team instructions are "play out of defence" and "be more expressive". No additional player instructions.

1 hour ago, Yoeri said:

Sounds really realistic. Maybe you can play Mavropanos a bit? Well played first match against Manchester United. 

What is your opinion about Koscielny and Mustafi? Both are having a terrible season if you ask me. But they're decent in FM (Mustafi ;) ) but is it realistic to sell him? 

What about Alderweireld interests, now Spurs have to sell players because the new stadium.

I do like the idea of shopping realistic in Germany (as favor by Mislintat) but the prospects whe're looking for: Soyuncu (not quite as good as you want your new CB), Sokratis (well defender, but kinda old IMO), Leno (doesn't want to come in FM).

You touch on a lot of points that have given me headache for the last 24 hours!

Mavropanos will get game time this season, yes. He's looked very promising so far irl, except for that red card vs. Leicester.

Mustafi in my opinion isn't a good central defender, but will get his rotational chance for one season under new manager. I think Arsenal aren't so keen on him, last summer they were prepared to ship him off on loan to Inter or in an exchange deal to WBA for Evans, so I don't think it's unrealistic to sell him, but he will get at least one season. Koscielny is semi done for irl I think with his injury. He might be a rotation option next season, but will definitely need replacing. In FM though he is immense for three seasons, but to keep it realistic I'll probably phase him out once I find replacement for him.

Alderweireld isn't an option for me, won't consider him. Been scouting Soyuncu and Sokratis but really don't like their attributes and age, respectively. Won't rule out signing one of them though. Been looking at Thilo Kehrer from Schalke and Benjamin Pavard from Stuttgart as classic Mislintat signings. I have as well scouting Ruben Dias from Benfica and Abdou Diallo from Mainz as we were linked to them last January. Same goes for Kostas Manolas from Roma, also a link to him last January and I might need to bring someone with a bit of experience in to replace Koscielny as it might be too young of a defence to have Pavard/Dias/Kehrer/Diallo alongside Chambers and Bellerin. Monreal also needs replacing soon, but he'll do for at least two seasons I think.

I tried to move for Leno and Butland this summer but Leno didn't want to come and Butland was way too expensive. I'll try again next season.

Based on statistics this season, Mustafi is not doing very bad. I saw this on WhoScored.com: 

8bcacb3eb24ead658c21419143d8ecf7.png

024fc7313609e6b8d716f031b37f49e7.png

No defender is (based on rating), doing better.

Check Koscielny:

86a85218657a108eb7890fa361c527d2.png

Kinda weird, it's looks like they were excellent, but in real, they made some big errors too.

38 minutes ago, Sysiphus said:

Only team instructions are "play out of defence" and "be more expressive". No additional player instructions.

I tried to move for Leno and Butland this summer but Leno didn't want to come and Butland was way too expensive. I'll try again next season.

Thanks, seems a good tactic so far,  scoring a lot although shipping a few goals as well, although its only friendly games I have played so far.

Im trying to stick with the same team for the first season, Im compiling a shortlist for next season, want a new LB, CB, GK and RB cover as main priorities.

Might look at a right winger as well and use Mkhi in the amc spot to add competition for Ozil. Maybe Mahrez or Pulisic.

As for GK I was hoping to bring in Leno as well, maybe next season he will join? Otherwise there is also Timo Horn, not sure how good he is but he looks ok on FM and has release clause of around 15m

To fund these targets I will look to sell the following

Ospina , Koscielny (maybe) , Monreal , Wilshere (Might consider offering a new contract if he accepts lower wages) 

33 minutes ago, Yoeri said:

Based on statistics this season, Mustafi is not doing very bad. I saw this on WhoScored.com: 

8bcacb3eb24ead658c21419143d8ecf7.png

024fc7313609e6b8d716f031b37f49e7.png

No defender is (based on rating), doing better.

Check Koscielny:

86a85218657a108eb7890fa361c527d2.png

Kinda weird, it's looks like they were excellent, but in real, they made some big errors too.

Yeah, makes you wonder about their rating system. I haven't missed a single game the entire season (all competitions) and base my player judgments on that. What Mustafi does do well is what is measurable; he tackles a lot (most often well), intercepts and clears the ball away very well and is a good passer. On the other hand he doesn't position himself well, reads the game badly and his concentration can be an issue. He has also had few immense games this season, Tottenham home, Chelsea away and a few more which might pull his rating upwards. Koscielny has been more consistent in his iffy performances.

8 minutes ago, gunnermitch said:

Thanks, seems a good tactic so far although scoring a lot but shipping a few goals as well, although its only friendly games I have played so far.

Im trying to stick with the same team for the first season, although Im compiling a shortlist for next season, want a new LB, CB, GK and RB cover as main priorities.

Might look at a right winger as well and use Mkhi in the amc spot to add competition for Ozil. Maybe Mahrez or Pulisic.

As for GK I was hoping to bring in Leno as well, maybe next season he will join? Otherwise there is also Timo Horn, not sure how good he is but he looks ok on FM and has release clause of around 15m

Same positions as I'm looking at. Although I use Iwobi as Özil cover as I see him as AMC, not a winger. Better suited for a role on the wings in game though. Will look to add an AMR to compete and take over from Mkhi, been scouting Mahrez and Malcom the most.

Leno and Horn would both do a fine job I feel, Horn would probably be cheaper but both would want to join next season I imagine, especially if you qualify for CL.

2 minutes ago, Yoeri said:

I am curious. What did you do with Lucas Perez, Martinez, Campbell, Jenkinson, Asano and Adelaide?

Still in the first season so they're still on loan and can't be recalled. Lucas and Martinez will be sold to Spain preferrably, Campbell will be released, Jenkinson will be sold I think (is 25 now I think, won't make it at Arsenal that's for sure), Asano has a 2-year loan deal (I think?) and Adelaide will probably go for another loan next season.

1 minute ago, Sysiphus said:

Still in the first season so they're still on loan and can't be recalled. Lucas and Martinez will be sold to Spain preferrably, Campbell will be released, Jenkinson will be sold I think (is 25 now I think, won't make it at Arsenal that's for sure), Asano has a 2-year loan deal (I think?) and Adelaide will probably go for another loan next season.

I didn't read you well. I thought that you were in season 2. I am now. Downloaded a data update with real life data and competition table. 

Asano comes back. However Lucas was doing pretty OK while he was in London, I prefer (even as you) to sell him. But nobody wants him with that wages. 79k a week :( 

12 minutes ago, Yoeri said:

I didn't read you well. I thought that you were in season 2. I am now. Downloaded a data update with real life data and competition table. 

Asano comes back. However Lucas was doing pretty OK while he was in London, I prefer (even as you) to sell him. But nobody wants him with that wages. 79k a week :( 

Ah, I see. Nice idea with the update.

In that case Asano will be sold (I'll try to sell him at least). Lucas did fine for Arsenal I agree with you, but he isn't in Arsenal's future plans I feel and I also sense that he wants to stay in Spain. Those wages are a bugger though, you're correct.

20 minutes ago, Sysiphus said:

Ah, I see. Nice idea with the update.

In that case Asano will be sold (I'll try to sell him at least). Lucas did fine for Arsenal I agree with you, but he isn't in Arsenal's future plans I feel and I also sense that he wants to stay in Spain. Those wages are a bugger though, you're correct.

I am looking for a concurrent for Bellerín. I scouted Odriozola, he's an attacking fenomene. But unrealistic. Who do you think will be a nice realistic prospect.

18 hours ago, Sysiphus said:

You touch on a lot of points that have given me headache for the last 24 hours!

Mavropanos will get game time this season, yes. He's looked very promising so far irl, except for that red card vs. Leicester.

Mustafi in my opinion isn't a good central defender, but will get his rotational chance for one season under new manager. I think Arsenal aren't so keen on him, last summer they were prepared to ship him off on loan to Inter or in an exchange deal to WBA for Evans, so I don't think it's unrealistic to sell him, but he will get at least one season. Koscielny is semi done for irl I think with his injury. He might be a rotation option next season, but will definitely need replacing. In FM though he is immense for three seasons, but to keep it realistic I'll probably phase him out once I find replacement for him.

Alderweireld isn't an option for me, won't consider him. Been scouting Soyuncu and Sokratis but really don't like their attributes and age, respectively. Won't rule out signing one of them though. Been looking at Thilo Kehrer from Schalke and Benjamin Pavard from Stuttgart as classic Mislintat signings. I have as well scouting Ruben Dias from Benfica and Abdou Diallo from Mainz as we were linked to them last January. Same goes for Kostas Manolas from Roma, also a link to him last January and I might need to bring someone with a bit of experience in to replace Koscielny as it might be too young of a defence to have Pavard/Dias/Kehrer/Diallo alongside Chambers and Bellerin. Monreal also needs replacing soon, but he'll do for at least two seasons I think.

I thing that Pavard will cost too much in fm to consider him as a good option for arsenal.

what do you thing about Santiago Ascacibar as a Svan singning? he seems great, his young and he is from stutgart as well

On 13 May 2018 at 18:00, Yoeri said:

I am looking for a concurrent for Bellerín. I scouted Odriozola, he's an attacking fenomene. But unrealistic. Who do you think will be a nice realistic prospect.

It's a difficult one for me, as Arsenal haven't been linked to many right backs for the last few months, although they certainly do need one. Only names we've been linked with (very vaguely) are Ricardo Pereira from Porto and Elseid Hysaj from Napoli. Don't feel that Hysaj is realistic considering his transfer value in real life. You could always train AMN there, or get someone young and promising.

On 14 May 2018 at 10:44, itamarled said:

I thing that Pavard will cost too much in fm to consider him as a good option for arsenal.

what do you thing about Santiago Ascacibar as a Svan singning? he seems great, his young and he is from stutgart as well

Yes, I agree with that, he is way too expensive at the minute. Maybe, with some unsettling, it's possible to get his price down a bit for the next summer, but it will be difficult. Considering Arsenal are (reportedly) ready to splash 30-35 millions on Soyuncu it wouldn't be too unrealistic if you were to move for Pavard for similar amount, but it will be hard to get him down to that price.

Ascacibar is very interesting and is on my shortlist as he is a type I feel Arsenal are in a need for; brave and good tackler who can pass (better version of Coquelin).

Lost my first game of the season after the Community Shield in the beginning of December. Been a good run, the attack has been very good but defence needs a little tightening up, maybe in January - maybe in the summer.

460652457_ScreenShot2018-05-16at23_30_00.thumb.png.124d5cec7d77a75908db2d847a756227.png

The loss against United sees us falling down to the second place. However, we are very well positioned for the Champions League qualification race. 

384595280_ScreenShot2018-05-16at23_30_14.thumb.png.83ae6b9340ba628fe17e8f004dff6e9f.png

Eddie Nketiah has been amazing in the few senior games I've given to him, has banged the goals in in Europe. The plan was to get him tutored the first half of the season by Lacazette so he could pick up the resoulte personality style as well as Lacezette's good PPMs and then loan him out for the second half of the season. I think I've had a change of heart and will retain him for the remainder of the season and try to give him the "tries to beat offside trap" PPM and make some cup game time for him and then loan him out next season.

984578413_ScreenShot2018-05-16at23_30_30.thumb.png.7c8ddf1967b2db7a5cd7bb5737a9e691.png

Going to start a post-Wenger game and try to mimic the "continental" setup that we are seemingly going for IRL.

I'm thinking of delegating the following roles - what do people think? 

• Hire/Fire DoF - Ivan Gazidis
  • Hire/Fire Chief Scout - Ivan Gazidis
  • Find and make offers for players for your First Team - Raul Sanllehí (as Sven isn't an option here)
  • Find and make offers for players for your Youth Team - Raul Sanllehí (as Sven isn't an option here)
  • Set assignments for the scouting team - Sven Mislintat
  • Update you on the players your scouts have found - Sven Mislintat

All of the others I'm planning on keeping as default. Not having Huss Fahmy in the game means that I can't mirror the contract negotiation side of things in game, unless I delegate that to Raul as well.

2 hours ago, Sean3h said:

Going to start a post-Wenger game and try to mimic the "continental" setup that we are seemingly going for IRL.

I'm thinking of delegating the following roles - what do people think? 

• Hire/Fire DoF - Ivan Gazidis
  • Hire/Fire Chief Scout - Ivan Gazidis
  • Find and make offers for players for your First Team - Raul Sanllehí (as Sven isn't an option here)
  • Find and make offers for players for your Youth Team - Raul Sanllehí (as Sven isn't an option here)
  • Set assignments for the scouting team - Sven Mislintat
  • Update you on the players your scouts have found - Sven Mislintat

All of the others I'm planning on keeping as default. Not having Huss Fahmy in the game means that I can't mirror the contract negotiation side of things in game, unless I delegate that to Raul as well.

personally i like to make transfer offers and handle contract talks myself

2 hours ago, Yoeri said:

@Sysiphus What role do you play Nketiah in?

I play with a poacher up front (Aubameyang/Nketiah). In my secondary tactic, which I have only used for two or three games I have a complete forward (attack) up top (Lacazette/Welbeck).

15 minutes ago, Sysiphus said:

I play with a poacher up front (Aubameyang/Nketiah). In my secondary tactic, which I have only used for two or three games I have a complete forward (attack) up top (Lacazette/Welbeck).

Nice one. Welbeck as a central forward? I play him as a Invirted Winger.

Archived