BLUE MATTER 433 FM17.3.1 Knap

wow this tactic broke the game for me. switched to this 1/3 way into the season whilst being 12 points away from leaders PSG but still won the league + champs league. 2nd season Monaco (pretty much same players + Moussa Dembele (50 goals) 

I agree with some of feedbacks about standard version, performance of the team is really stable and scoring is great. Regarding attacking version i think stronger teams can be real beasts with it. Its great to see 433 tactic among all these 352 and 3412!

Not a problem using many tactics, in fact the last season I did with Spurs I used at least 5, and last year with Margate probably 10. I tend to only use 1 because  I'm normally testing  and its a lot easier and you can get into a groove.

Hi Knap,

Just an update on the change from Blue Matter to the 4132 I posted about on page 1.  Changed the anchor to a BWM D and on home games I use wing backs but away games use IWB's.  Also have tinkered a bit with last years KnapHammer 4141 and made it counter attack and thumped Liverpool 4-0 at Anfield!  So swap between the three and the second season has gone quite nicely so far!

Fixtures.jpg

• 2 months later...

Very underrated tactic imo. Having lots of success with it. Just using the attacking version

Monaco (3 league titles in a row, lots of french cups and just won Champions league). 35 WINS

Champions League Final

Newcastle United (easily won the championship first season and finished 3rd in the Premier league first season)

Oxford United (Easily won league 1 first season and got easily won  the Playoffs the following season with £0 spent)

• 3 weeks later...

The tactic that has served me best.

I mainly use it for games against teams equal or weaker than mine (Atletico Bilbao). Against stronger teams i mainly use Franky's Total Domination tactic.

I also happen to manage Holland along with Bilbao. The Dutch under-perform with Franky's tactics but they shine and sparkle with this one. 

I must admit that if you use this tactic your team won't do as brilliant in defense but as soon as your team get accustomed with the tactic it will play some very, very attractive football.

This tactic is a real gem, kudos to you @knap

P.S: @knap in case your are still watching this thread, i wanted to ask you, are there any specifics you can give us about the tactic. For example:

1) I would like to employ this tactic against stronger teams (e.g against Real Madrid home and away) can i change from attacking to defensive or contain, would that do the trick to avoid defeat?

2) Sometimes i have a slim lead (1-0, 2-1 etc), would it be better to protect that lead by changing the mentality to standard?

3) Can i change the CM (support) to a BBM (so there will be 2 of them in the middle) and the CM (attack) to Roaming Playmaker or Advanced Playmaker? Also when i need to defend more can i change one of the CMs to Deep Lying Playmaker or a Ball winning one?

Once again, thank you for your brilliant tactic(s)

Against stronger teams try GOODBYE 3430. I would consider switching to GOODBYE (underdog) or WOF (top team) 3430 or 3421 tactics, as long term testing has shown these to be better than 4 at back.

My SUS tactics use contain and play safer take fewer risks as per screenshot. With a back 4 I also stop WB runs (defend), but can also try defensive FBs as they stay back.

Changing roles or duties  goes into the unknown, so you will need to try to see what happens.

Ebbsfleet United_  Overview.png

• 1 month later...

Won the league at a canter with this with Barcelona, but got some serious hammerings by Real Madrid (2-5) and Atletico (0-7 :eek:) away from home.  Switching between standard and attacking didn't seem to have any effect.

Any suggestions for a bit more caution away from home against top teams?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Knap, what is your best balanced balance in your opinion? blue matter standard? I direct the Juventus and wanted to know which best tactic you have available according to long-term tests ... would you also advise me for a defensive and offensive tactic? Thank you

BLUE MATTER is more a high scoring tactic rather than balanced, may be a HOME tactic although top team both home and away.

Many use WOF 3430 Home GOODBYE 3430 Away

The tactics get tested over 180 games and I do sometimes run a 4 season test.

GOODBYE DIRECT 3430 is now perhaps the strongest underdog away tactic.

I often play with players I do not know, and just let AM pick. After a few games I may decide to change the set up. Also during games I can change players positions so do not consider players to be role specific, just base it on how they perform on pitch.

On 4/7/2017 at 11:15, omarm88 said:

Very underrated tactic imo. Having lots of success with it. Just using the attacking version

Monaco (3 league titles in a row, lots of french cups and just won Champions league). 35 WINS

Champions League Final

Newcastle United (easily won the championship first season and finished 3rd in the Premier league first season)

Oxford United (Easily won league 1 first season and got easily won  the Playoffs the following season with £0 spent)

With which tactic?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived