Football Manager 2016 16.1.0 Beta Feedback Thread

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29y1kso.jpg

All defending players must be at least ten yards (9.15 metres) from the corner arc until the corner kick is taken.

In my game they'll set up there at the start of the highlight then back off the required distance before the kick is taken, so I think this is legal. For whatever reason this still seems to stop the corner taken even attempting a short corner though. If short corners are never going to happen they should be removed as an option.

set a high asking price for the players can help deter teams coming in to bid for him

he's unhappy at not playing enough but i want to keep him so i set a high but decent price of £30 million. Shaktar come in with an offer below £7 million and he's unhappy about me not accepting it. i said it was nowhere near enough but he is, as ever, unhappy with how i handled it

For whatever reason this still seems to stop the corner taken even attempting a short corner though. If short corners are never going to happen they should be removed as an option.

Although the recent update has massively cut down the number of short corners my players will take, some corner takers still opt for the short corner. So it isn't universal. Also, I *think* I'm seeing more creativity from my corner takers when the short option isn't on. In fact I just scored my first goal direct from a long corner in an age - ball delivered to Depay on the edge of the area and he volleyed it straight in.

Archived