Manchester United Thread 2015/16

Harryseaess

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spurs might have won the title by that time. I hope we win, but wouldn't be at all surprised to see Spurs step up to the next level to win.

:lol: Spurs aren't winning the league ffs

Spurs came third because City, Chelsea and us played worse than them. All 3 won't next year.

Whilst I don't necessarily think Spurs will win the league, I think posting ':lol: Spurs aren't winning the league ffs' weeks after Leicester won the league is a little foolish :D

Nah, just a one off. It ain't happening gain. Back to the status quo

Nah, just a one off. It ain't happening gain. Back to the status quo

What exactly is the status quo these days??

As I think there will be at least six or maybe seven teams going for the Champions League places (ourselves, City, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs, and West Ham).

I have no idea what Leicester will do, but that will depend on if they can keep their magic triangle of Vardy, Marhez and Kante, if not, they I think they might struggle.

Who misses out for the three automatic and one qualifying place for the Champions League places is really, really hard to say.

The ticketing system at United is a joke. Releasing all the tickets today. Had to wait 2 hours in the queue to access the website but managed to get stretford end tickets for Southampton and Leicester matches before I got cut off. Now back in the 2 hour queue to try and get a few more tickets.

Who misses out for the three automatic and one qualifying place for the Champions League places is really, really hard to say.

Couldn't disagree more. Us, City, Arsenal and Chelsea will be top 4. Status quo

No Spurs, or Liverpool??

Nope. Spurs were only there because 3 other teams were poor and now have CL football to play too. And Liverpool got less points under Klopp than we did with LVG over the same period. They will have some decent performances over the year but will fall short.

Both will need 2 teams to under perform, and I wouldn't be surprised if Chelsea or Arsenal missed out but think its unlikely.

Why you clicking my name boy.

Dunno, might have been a misclick ages ago *shrug*

Whatever happens next season, I hope we genuinely take a stride forward. These last three seasons have not been bundles of fun :| Actually a bit odd to think it's "only" been 3 years since we won the league. It feels like a decade ago. Spoilt much? :D

Lets make a list of thread titles we don't want :D

The Manchester United Thread 16/17...

Now with added Jose :cool:

LVG Gone - MourINho

Adiós Juan

InDepaydence day

Mike Smalling's Fan Club

King Eric II

Full blown heavybassX mode there :D

Archived