[FM15][SKIN] Elegance Rebooted

Drakestone

You have taken out the best part for me, the autohide sidebar.Also not very good form altering someones skin in their thread without permission, no wonder Drakestone hasn't posted for a while here.
Oh no...have you had a chat with Drakestone? I mean, is it discontinued?

You have taken out the best part for me, the autohide sidebar.

Also not very good form altering someones skin in their thread without permission, no wonder Drakestone hasn't posted for a while here.

Yea, certainly not smart to edit without permission.

But the thing here is that skin he alter is not Elegance Rebooted but from the original Elegance 15. So he should seek permission from the original creator instead.

Is a pity there's no news from Drakestone lately, imo the best skin out there so far.

Yea, certainly not smart to edit without permission.

But the thing here is that skin he alter is not Elegance Rebooted but from the original Elegance 15. So he should seek permission from the original creator instead.

Is a pity there's no news from Drakestone lately, imo the best skin out there so far.

He did and got it.

I dont need any permission for customize the skin for my private purposes.

I didnt create separate thread and I dont publish it nowhere else.

In this thread after I show screenshot of the skin False 9 asking me for share and I'v done it of good will.

You believe its violates copyright of the creator ? Then just dont download it.

p.s. Iv decided to remove skin from the server, dont want and need to read about it anymore

• 2 weeks later...

The logos are from a pack a couple of seasons ago called Origin if I remember.

Lots of controversy I see, the reason I haven't posted recently is due to having no internet at my home since December, not because of the posting of another modification of Elegance. Definately bad form though.

• 2 months later...

quick question.

Is there any way of removing the boxes around the player attributes and just having them as numbers?

It sounds stupid but I really find it easier to read that way!!

thanks

G

• 2 weeks later...

This is a beautiful skin, yet it isn't too different from the original design to allow for an easy enough switch. There are only a few small issues I have which I'd love to see fixed at some point, so I'm certainly glad to see your announcement of ongoing development, Drakestone. Here's what I'd love for you to change/fix:

1.) The read-message text color in the inbox is really hard to decipher, See a screen for an example. Removing the background-image (sombre) is slightly better but still far from ideal. I don't need or want white-on-black contrast levels, but a bit easier to read would be welcome.

2.) When I return from continuing, I usually end up on the headlines page and I like it that way. There are a number of interesting statistics and news I like to check regularly. However, I also want to check for unread messages and the lack of the always visible side-bar is a problem. I either need to click on the sub-header "Inbox" or move the mouse to the left of the screen. On a laptop with a touchpad that's quite cumbersome, because often enough my sequence of movements is from top right to the left border and back again. In short, I spend more time scrolling the cursor with your skin than I did with the original Elegance. Would it be possible to add the number of unread messages to the sub-header (see a screenshot to illustrate where I'm talking about)?

3.) Posts #25 and #46 already mentioned this bug a while ago. I have no idea what to change or where to even look, or I would've done that myself already.

If one can ignore or live with these small issues, then Elegance Rebooted is the best skin for FM 2015 I've seen.

3.) Posts #25 and #46 already mentioned this bug a while ago. I have no idea what to change or where to even look, or I would've done that myself already.

Mate, try deleting player mini profile inbox.xml from the skins panel folder. If i remember correctly, this should fix this issue. Cheers.

In what panel do I change the size of the player picture?

Doesn't look good at all to have it so big, standard size 180x180 is what I want here ;)

And is it possible to make the player roles and duties show for the opposition team on the other screen? I know other skins can...

EdenHazard_OverviewProfile.png

ChelseavLeicester_PreviewLineUps.png

• 1 month later...
Mate, try deleting player mini profile inbox.xml from the skins panel folder. If i remember correctly, this should fix this issue. Cheers.

I tried deleting that file and reloading the skin and it didn't seem to do the trick: anyone have another idea how to fix this issue or the white background to headline items (which makes the text invisible) that you can see in this screenshot? They're seriously my only issues with this otherwise excellent skin and I'm hoping that either Drake comes back or someone else has a clue what can be done about them.

edit: actually, deleting that file did work, I just forgot to clear the cache. Oops!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived