Whats been your best profit on a player signed?

Just wondering what the best profit on a transfer anyone has had?

I'm playing as Cardiff City currently, 5 seasons in and Sisto I had signed for £2.5m and Athletico Madrid offered 62m but turned it down. Also recently sold Gerard Delofeu 18months after signing him on a bosman free transfer. Manchester City paid £60+ million for him. I'll attach screenshots later, as on a different computer!

Show your best transfer activity

signed a free transfer striker regen from Spain (Real Madrid), kept him a couple years and sold him to Man City for $78 million (but this was 20+ years into the game). Pretty much doubled my transfer budget that year.

I've had a few around the £30m mark, but nothing like the numbers above.

That said I tend not to sell too many of my better players, if they're that good I keep them.

That said, I have just managed to sign a 24 year old Mario Gotze from Bayern for £12.5m (for some ridiculous reason they had him listed and he was unhappy). I suspect after a couple of seasons with me, given he's literally tailor made for my system, someone might consider activating his £80m release clause.

50M$ for a aml in 2023 from Rochdale to Manchester City in FM14. Before that earned promotions in a row from leagues to championship and after two seasons to premier league. Had a new stadium named after a team legend, was once qualified in europa league and in 2022/2023 finished mid position. Stopped the save in 2025 and moving to 15 and FMH.

On one of the older versions of the game (05/06, something like that) i sold 4 or 5 players for £120 million each. I don't remember who, but one was Ashley Cole. I was Chester at the time in the prem.

on fm15, all regens as it took me a while to get in the prem with Chester on this version, i bought a young uruguayan regen called marillio moriera for £2.5mill, and sold him 2 seasons later to psg for just over £48mill. I also bought another very young regen called Dave rook from ajax for £12.25mill. Rejected £54mill bids from arsenal and juventus, as i was insisting they met his £80mill buy out clause. Then man Utd come in with a bid of £37mill up front, which ihad to accept as it met a clubs in champions league release clause his agent must have snook in when i wasn't watching, poor management!!!!!

No way near the numbers above but I acquired a player who was released from Arsenal, loaned him out a few season, played 1 full season with me at Real Madrid then Man Utd took him off my hands for 30m. He was going to be a first teamer but couldn't say no to 30m profit.

Archived