Mr Hough 'Follow The Buzzards' 4-1-2-3 Tactic Thread

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi mr Hough!In fm 2015 i use your tactic 4-1-3-2 and i wonder how i can play the same way in fm2016!i find hard how to do a great job in corners as u did in your tactics!i will be glad if you post something soon in order to test it!Thanks!Looking forward to see an answer!

Nothing Will Be Uploaded Today, I Have a guy testing for me who is doing awesome as West Ham and i'm testing as Man Utd and Have Tested As Leicester

I've settled on a 4-2-2-2 formation but i'm tweaking the DM positons as they arent as Effective as id like them to be but everything else seems good

Nothing Will Be Uploaded Today, I Have a guy testing for me who is doing awesome as West Ham and i'm testing as Man Utd and Have Tested As Leicester

I've settled on a 4-2-2-2 formation but i'm tweaking the DM positons as they arent as Effective as id like them to be but everything else seems good

Thanks for your answer!I use your tactics 3-4 years and i simply can't play this fm,i cant secure a victory when i have possession 63-37 and i have much more shoots on target!My defense is always terrible!i lose matches when i am 3-0 at HT..Hope you post soon! :) Thank you!

Need anymore testers Mr Hough? I'm redundant atm so playing FM non stop. I could test with my current Sunderland Save.

4222 box narrow or you using wingers on mid strata or am strata

Why don't you just play the game properly and use the game the right way and make your own tactics.There is plenty of people that put guides out there,they put a lot of effort into making threads for us to read to put tactics together.Just sounds so sad and desperate asking " i need a tactic,when are you releasing one".Come on seriously.

Why don't you just play the game properly and use the game the right way and make your own tactics.There is plenty of people that put guides out there,they put a lot of effort into making threads for us to read to put tactics together.Just sounds so sad and desperate asking " i need a tactic,when are you releasing one".Come on seriously.

There is no proper or right way to play the game- everyone can play it whichever way they want and if that involves downloading someone else's tactic, then that is their choice and they do not need to be told that they are sad and desperate. If you don't download tactics then that is fine, but I suggest that you don't bother posting in the upload/download section where others do and they don't need to be criticised for doing so.

There is no proper or right way to play the game- everyone can play it whichever way they want and if that involves downloading someone else's tactic, then that is their choice and they do not need to be told that they are sad and desperate. If you don't download tactics then that is fine, but I suggest that you don't bother posting in the upload/download section where others do and they don't need to be criticised for doing so.

I think the bigger issue is not around downloading other peoples tactics but it is around waiting for a single person like Mr Hough to release one.

What happens if Mr Hough decides he is fed up with trying to make a tactic this year and all the people waiting on him are left in limbo.

I myself like to look at Mr Hough and Mr Roslers tactics as they are generally sound but this year, as they were struggling a little to get one they were happy with, I made my own that I am more than happy with and will prefer to use instead of those 2.

People need to stop relying on single sources for their tactical fix and look outside of the box.

Why are you in the tactic download forum if that's your opinion?

Anyway - I'm looking forward to seeing what Mr H has for us this time around!

Why are you in the tactic download forum if that's your opinion?

Anyway - I'm looking forward to seeing what Mr H has for us this time around!

Because I like to have a look and take time to read people's threads to learn and maybe keep my home made tactic successful.Just make the effort to read people like cleon thread.2 very good ones at the moment, counter and possession one.The pairs guide another.Spend a few hours reading and you won't need to use other people's tactics.I'm sure you'll feel a lot better in yourself making your own.

^^what he said is what I did ^^

I created my base tactic and then tweaked the **** out of it till I was happy it was going to work. The tweaks I made were based upon reading Cleons posts and others to best understand positions and instructions so I knew I was not counteracting my intentions

^^what he said is what I did ^^

I created my base tactic and then tweaked the **** out of it till I was happy it was going to work. The tweaks I made were based upon reading Cleons posts and others to best understand positions and instructions so I knew I was not counteracting my intentions

cleons posession thread is brilliant.I've copied his roles and TI but added my own and gone through players PI to get them to do more what i want them to do etc.I am using man utd so yes it is a better quality side but since i set this tactic up i have P14 W11 D3 L0 F21 A3 in all competitions.Getting 70% posession some games.Chelsea just came to old trafford and got beat 3-0 18 shots with 12 on target so a good ratio there.To chelseas 4 shots and me having 64% posession.I just cant seem to lose at the moment,concede a goal to is hard.It will come to an end but there will be no panic cos i know the tactic is solid.

• 4 weeks later...
Mr Hough has sent me a message today, that his going to post a NEW tactic for FM2016! its a plug and play ! cheers !!!

Please don't dredge up a year old post to comment speculation.

If he does post a new tactic he will do so in his own time and when it is ready to be released.

Archived