[FM15] England Level 24 [WIP]

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, will release Level 10 when it's done then the next one will be Level 24 then maybe another database after that with a little hidden treasure.....

Ha ha. Do give us a clue. Once you get into a new save it's a wrench to let go, so we need to know what we're waiting for.

For myself I'll await the L24 one, or maybe a little longer if the treasure is worth it!!!!

Christ, i've only just found this. Usually i'm quite hot for lower leagues. To be honest, level 10 will do, I can see level 24 being ridiculously hard to get anywhere, and probably unrealistic in the later years.
even level 9 is a challenge to get a team from here to prem then all the rest is a very very hard job

Christ, i've only just found this. Usually i'm quite hot for lower leagues. To be honest, level 10 will do, I can see level 24 being ridiculously hard to get anywhere, and probably unrealistic in the later years.

Well I'm not sure. I recently started his FM14 file and am in season 2 (now level 23 !). In the amateur divisions all the oppo grey players seem to be of similar ability, so given that I now have a settled, gelled squad that knows my simple tactic, I don't foresee Mid-Sussex League 10 being any more difficult than Mid-Sussex League 11. There should be about 10 promotions in there before I hit quality. I won't actually get that far because as soon as I've got FM15 and Dan's new file, I'll start again!

By the way, the real problem is losing your good players; my best was poached by Crystal Palace and I got a friendly out of it - that one game (which I lost 4-0) brought in a fortune and left my finances quite healthy!

Well I'm not sure. I recently started his FM14 file and am in season 2 (now level 23 !). In the amateur divisions all the oppo grey players seem to be of similar ability, so given that I now have a settled, gelled squad that knows my simple tactic, I don't foresee Mid-Sussex League 10 being any more difficult than Mid-Sussex League 11. There should be about 10 promotions in there before I hit quality. I won't actually get that far because as soon as I've got FM15 and Dan's new file, I'll start again!

By the way, the real problem is losing your good players; my best was poached by Crystal Palace and I got a friendly out of it - that one game (which I lost 4-0) brought in a fortune and left my finances quite healthy!

where do you get the FM14 file from?

Doesn't seem like a problem!

I'm still working away with Level 10, going it won't be long until it's released, going to Level 24 shouldn't be that difficult as every club will have to be created so I can just add them to their correct leagues when created

Yeah, give the man a break.

I will be very happy when it comes out but if thats tonight or in a few months I'm not fussed. It's more effort than I and many others are able/willing to put into creating an England extended leagues edit file and for that I am very grateful. It'll be released when it's released.

Sorry for the continuous delays guys, work has been busy meaning I'm too tired to concentrate fully whilst editing and get easily distracted! My last early shift today so have 5 days off to hopefully finish this off, if I knuckle down with it when I finish today I should be able to release Level 10 tomorrow, not promising anything though!

Sorry for the continuous delays guys, work has been busy meaning I'm too tired to concentrate fully whilst editing and get easily distracted! My last early shift today so have 5 days off to hopefully finish this off, if I knuckle down with it when I finish today I should be able to release Level 10 tomorrow, not promising anything though!

that's low enough for me to play as AFC hinckley! bring it on! :hammer:

Dan BHTFC I thank you for all your time and dedication to your lower league project. I appreciate you have a life outside of FM and probably a family to take care of and I am very understanding of that as do I. I am very involved in another project that has to do with nitro buggy racing, however I think it would be in your best interest and to get everyone hanging out for the release off your back wanting to know when the release will be to under promise and over deliver. With all the expected various release dates that perhaps your project will be released you have mentioned, please do yourself a favour and take your time and just tell everyone it will be out when it is out. If people wish to go and play another league release then so be it, it will be there loss. I know that with the time taken on this project it will be right when released and I believe that when it is released it will be worth the wait.

Dan HTBFC i've an idea, i'm a little updater.

I can help you to make a complete English level 24 update with all championship.

Or we can ask help at all updater on this forum ?

Sounds very ambitious, but I'd love to play in a fully detailed English football pyramid system!

Second this. So many 'expected' release dates only to be not be released on these dates :confused:. These projects are often very, very time consuming and the level of research that has to go into them is staggering. E.I creating the stadiums for the teams, ensuring that they're being promoted into the right regional leagues, ensuring the league rules are correct ensuring the teams have the right finances, kits. Then you have the editor bugs that crop up. I believe, I may be wrong. That these are the reasons why EEE & the guy who created level 10 last year gave up.

Really we should just try and have level 10 come as a default starter in the game, but I guess due to licensing =/.

Second this. So many 'expected' release dates only to be not be released on these dates :confused:. These projects are often very, very time consuming and the level of research that has to go into them is staggering. E.I creating the stadiums for the teams, ensuring that they're being promoted into the right regional leagues, ensuring the league rules are correct ensuring the teams have the right finances, kits. Then you have the editor bugs that crop up. I believe, I may be wrong. That these are the reasons why EEE & the guy who created level 10 last year gave up.

Really we should just try and have level 10 come as a default starter in the game, but I guess due to licensing =/.

And researchers for the teams that low

Archived