[FM15] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FM15 Transfers & Data Update Pack 2.2 is up !!

Over 27.335 database changes! Download link can be found at the 1st post!

**Known issues :

• Loans with less than 3 months duration are not included.

• You need the official 15.3 patch to make these files work.

• 2 months later...

Aston Villa have reached an agreement with Cordoba for the transfer of right-back Jose Angel Crespo,

Arsenal goalkeeper Wojciech Szszesny is set to join Roma on a season-long loan after he announced the move on his Instagram account.

Manchester United have signed Argentina international goalkeeper Sergio Romero on a three-year contract. Romero, whose deal with United includes the option of a fourth year,

Watford having signed AZ Alkmaar winger Steven Berghuis, here are his best Eredivisie strikes from last season...

former Chelsea and Manchester City winger Shaun Wright-Phillips has signed for New York Red Bulls,

Aston Villa have signed Lorient striker Jordan Ayew on a five-year deal

Wycombe Wanderers have signed midfielder Luke O'Nien on a one-year deal following a trial.

Notts County full-back Jordan Cranston has left the club by mutual consent.

Marseille have signed Atletico Madrid right-back Javi Manquillo on a season-long loan deal.

Birmingham have signed midfielder Maikel Kieftenbeld from FC Groningen.

Port Vale have re-signed Crystal Palace defender Ryan Inniss on loan.

Defender Jon Guthrie has signed a new one-year deal at Crewe.

Leyton Orient have signed defenders Frazer Shaw, Connor Essam, as well as Alan Dunne and 'keeper Alex Cisak.

Montreal Impact have announced the signing of former Chelsea striker Didier Drogba.

Preston have signed Republic of Ireland international defender Greg Cunningham from Bristol City for an undisclosed fee.

Netherlands international Ibrahim Afellay has just signed for Stoke.

Portsmouth have announced the signing of winger Gareth Evans on a one-year deal.

Bradford City have signed free agent Nathan Clarke on a one-year deal.

Striker Kevin Osei has signed for Carlisle United on a six-month deal, with an option to extend, following a successful trial spell

MK Dons just before 4pm is that Rob Hall has rejoined on a season-loan long from Bolton Wanderers.

Northampton Town have signed defender Rod McDonald on a 12-month contract after a successful trial spell.

Aston Villa have confirmed the signing of Jose Angel Crespo on a three-year deal.

Bayern Munich have confirmed the signing of Arturo Vidal on a four-year deal from Juventus.

Atletico Madrid and Chelsea have confirmed they have reached an agreement for the permanent transfer of full-back Filipe Luis.

Anderlecht have confirmed the signing of Stefano Okaka from Lazio

Brazilian striker Jonathas will be officially presented as a Real Sociedad player on Tuesday, the Primera Division club have announced.

Iffy Allen has joined Yeovil on a one-year deal.

Goalkeeper Dave Richards has signed a one-year deal with the option for a further year at Crewe Alexandra.

Chris Long has joined Burnley from Everton for an undisclosed fee.

Charlton have completed the signing of centre back Naby Sarr from Sporting on a five-year deal for an undisclosed fee.

Stoke City goalkeeper Daniel Bachmann has announced he is signing for Ross County on a six-month loan deal.

Former Portsmouth and Sunderland midfielder Sulley Muntari has joined Saudi side Al-Ittihad.

Crawley Town have signed their second goalkeeper of the day, bringing in Freddie Woodman on loan from Newcastle until January.

Manchester City have announced that Seko Fofana will spend next season on loan with Ligue 1 side Bastia.

Blackpool have signed England Under-20 international Kwame Thomas on loan from Derby until January 2, 2016.

Crawley Town have signed Wales Under-19 international keeper Callum Preston on a one-year deal.

elder Postiga has been announced as Atletico de Kolkata’s marquee signing for the second edition of the Indian Super League.

Kane Ferdinand has left Peterborough after his contract was cancelled by mutual consent.

Arsenal have confirmed that goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny has joined Roma on a season-long loan.

Ajax have confirmed that they have sold striker Ricardo Kishna to Lazio.

Burnley are set to sign teenage striker Dan Agyei from AFC Wimbledon on a long-term dea

Zeli Ismail has rejoined Burton Albion on loan from Wolves until January.

Done deals galore, today! Norwich have finally confirmed the signing of Robbie Brady, bringing in the Hull midfielder on a three-year deal

Steven Caulker joins Southampton on a season-long loan from QPR.

Bradford have signed central defender Nathan Clarke on a one-year contract following his departure from Leyton Orient.

Southampton forward Sam Gallagher has joined newly promoted Championship side MK Dons on a season-long loan.

Chesterfield are set to sign goalkeeper Alex Cairns, the club have confirmed.

Arsenal have completed a deal for young Ajax striker Donyell Malen, the Dutch club have confirmed.

Marseille have unveiled new signing Abou Diaby after the midfielder completed his move to the club.

West Brom have completed the signing of James Chester from Hull City.

Tottenham have confirmed that defender Vlad Chiriches is set to join Napoli.

MK Dons have signed former England defender Matthew Upson on a one-year deal.

Newcastle have completed the signing of defender Chancel Mbemba from Anderlecht.

Radi Majewski and Djamal Abdoun have agreed to terminate their contracts with Nottingham Forest.

Exeter City have signed striker Will Hoskins after he impressed on trial in pre-season.

Nottingham Forest have signed Spanish defender Daniel Pinillos after he impressed on trial

Besiktas have confirmed that they have signed Mario Gomez on a season-long loan from Fiorentina with an option to buy.

Doncaster have made forward Dany N'Guessan their sixth summer signing.

Lille have signed defender Stoppila Sunzu on a season-long loan from Shanghai Greenland Shenhua.

Blackpool have signed midfielder Jim McAlister after a successful trial.

Jerome Binnom-Williams has joined Burton Albion on a season-long loan from Crystal Place.

Oldham have completed the signing of David Dunn and manager Darren Kelly thiks the addition make the club’s midfield one of the strongest in League One.

FC Pune City have this morning confirmed the double signing of former Tottneham midfielder Didier Zokora and former Chelsea striker Adrian Mutu.

Southend United youth team player Cameron John has joined Wolves for an undisclosed fee.

Stoke defender Andy Wilkinson has signed a new short-term deal to enable him to recover from a serious head injury

Philadelphia Union have signed Switzerland international Tranquillo Barnetta.

Ignasi Miquel is set to leave Norwich as his contract has been cancelled by mutual consent.

Liverpool have confirmed that Andre Wisdom has agreed a season-long loan with Norwich

Tranmere Rovers have agreed to sign striker Jonathon Margetts on a one-year deal.

◄FM15 Transfers & Data Update Pack 3.4 Changelist►

Coming on the 5th of August.

• Over 110.000 database changes.

• Latest transfers from leagues I have already completed in previous update packs plus Indian Hero Superleague and the 1st divisions of Poland,Denmark,Netherlands (Romania & Norway are the next).

• MLS updated with new teams (NYCFC & Orlando City starting in the first season).

FM15 Transfers & Data Update Pack 3.4 is up !!

Over 112.877 database changes! Download link can be found at the 1st post!

• 112.877 database changes.

• 3 new wonderkids. Find them in the texts folder.

• Some CA/PA changes.

• MLS updated with new teams (NYCFC & Orlando City starting in the first season).

Thank you! However Danilo should be at Valencia. Otherwise, excellent.

edit: he is at Valencia in the database, my bad. he doesnt exist at all in my game though, wierd. I prolly fcuked up somehwere

Make sure you deleted all my previous files, or other creators files, and add only the 8 new to the editor data folder.

Is their a way to start a new save with Manchester City without the 0 starting budget because of FFP? I looked in the editor but couldn't find anything. I'd like to start a new save with them with your editor data update, but also being able to buy some players.

Hi Pro,

Any idea why Man City and Man Utd are the wrong way round in the Champions League? City are in the Qualifiers and Man Utd are in the group stages. It's the same with Lazio and Roma. I've had a look at the editor myself but i can't figure out how to change it.

Thanks

Hi Pro,

Any idea why Man City and Man Utd are the wrong way round in the Champions League? City are in the Qualifiers and Man Utd are in the group stages. It's the same with Lazio and Roma. I've had a look at the editor myself but i can't figure out how to change it.

Thanks

I just made a new game and they enter in the correct stages. Are you sure you have removed any other files inside the editor data folder, and added only the 8 new files?

C'mon man, put Saints in the Europa League, not West Ham. (PLEASE!!!) :)

You can use my previous update file (Promotions/Relegations) , which has Southampton instead of West Ham :)

I just made a new game and they enter in the correct stages. Are you sure you have removed any other files inside the editor data folder, and added only the 8 new files?

You can use my previous update file (Promotions/Relegations) , which has Southampton instead of West Ham :)

Cool, but won't that remove all the other promo/relegations you've done? How would I remove West Ham for Southampton in the current one? Don't mind doing that myself obviously, lol

Cool, but won't that remove all the other promo/relegations you've done? How would I remove West Ham for Southampton in the current one? Don't mind doing that myself obviously, lol

In the latest update I updated the Promotions/Relegations from these leagues : Croatia , Czech and Romania. If you don't add them in your new game, you can use my previous file. Also of course, you can open the editor, and just remove West Ham from the Europa league and save the file. It's very simple.

Some recent Eredivisie transfers and loans:

- Ajax's goalie Mickey van der Hart joined PEC Zwolle for an 1-year contract + option for 1 year.

- Ajax has given Abdel Malek El Hasnaoui a free transfer to PEC Zwolle. Contracted by PEC on an 1-year contract.

- Almere City FC has confirmed that they'll loan Pelle van Amersfoort from SC Heerenveen on an 1-year loan.

- PEC Zwolla has signed winger Boban Lazic on a free transfer.

- Center forward Luka Zahovic has moved clubs from NK Maribor to SC Heerenveen on a £500k deal.

- Eljero Elia has joined Feyenoord on a free transfer

- After long negotiations Espanyol has confirmed an £3.5m deal with PSV Eindhoven for defender Héctor Moreno. Moreno signed a 4-year contract.

- FC Groningen accepted the £1.75m offer of Feyenoord for defender Eric Botteghin. He signed for 4 years.

- Luke Wilkshire, Feyenoord -> Unattached

- Uros Djurdjevic, Vitesse -> Unattached

- Etiënne Reijnen joined FC Groningen from SC Cambuur for £230k.

- Odense BK confirmed a deal with FC Groningen for centre-back Kasper Larsen for a sum of £315k

- HJK Helsinki's center forward Mike Havenaar has been signed by ADO Den Haag.

- Striker Michiel Kramer has joined his favourite club, making an £1.54m transfer from ADO Den Haag to Feyenoord.

- SC Heerenveen has signed Feyenoord's striker Mitchell te Vrede for a fee of £350k.

- Chelsea's Todd Kane joined NEC on an 1-year loan.

- Trapzonspor has signed Esteban on a free transfer from AZ Alkmaar.

- Goalie Daniel Fernandes has joined San Antonio on a 1-year loan from FC Twente.

- Werder Bremen shook hands with AZ Alkmaar to sign Aron Jóhannsson for £2.94m.

- Chelsea' Dominic Solanke has joined Vitesse on an 1-yeal loan.

- AZ Alkmaar contracted FK Cukaricki's left-back Rajko Brezancic.

- Heracles Almelo contracted Gonzalo García on a 1-year loan, coming from Anor. Famagusta.

- FC Basel made an £1.4m deal with Feyenoord for winger Jean-Paul Boetius.

- Alireza Jahanbakhsh joined AZ Alkmaar, coming from NEC for the fee of £1.4m

- Marchester City's Thomas Agyepong has joined FC Twente on a 1-year loan.

- Jan-Arie van der Heijden has lefted Vitesse on a free transfer to Feyenoord.

- Ajax's wingers Queensy Menig & Sheraldo Becker have joined FC Zwolle on a 1-year loan.

- Willem II lost Mitchell Dijks to Ajax for a sum of £650k, included in the deal are Ruben Ligeon, Lesley de Sa and Richairo Zivkovic who joined Willem II on an 1-year loan.

- Steven Berghuis joined Watford on £4.55m deal from AZ Alkmaar.

- FC Groningen sold Maikel Kieftenbeld for £175K to Birmingham City.

- William Troost-Ekong joined KAA Gent on a free transfer from FC Groningen.

- Nigel Bertrams joined Willem II on a free transfer from PSV.

- FC Twente signed Michael Olaitan on a 1-year loan from Olympiacos.

- Benfica signed FC Twente's winger Bilal Ould-Chikh on an £1.05m deal.

- FC Zwolle agreed with FC Groningen on the transfer of Jesper Drost for £1.05m.

- Thomas Agyepong joined FC Twente on an 1-year loan from Manchester City.

- PSV singed Nacional's Gastón Pereiro for a fee of £4.9m.

- Vitesse accepted PSV's offer of £3.15m for Davy Pröpper.

- Andrés Guardado signed for PSV Eindhoven, making a £1.96m move from Valencia CF.

- PSV concluded a £1.75m deal with PSG for Nicolas Isimat-Mirin.

- Maxime Lestienne singed with PSV on an 1-year loan.

- PSV signed former AZ player Simon Poulsen on a free transfer.

- PSV sold Przemyslaw Tyton for £700K to VfB Stuttgart.

- Ajax signed Amin Younes from Bor. M'gladbach on an £1.75m

- FC Dordrecht agreed with Ajax to loan Peter Leeuwenburgh for 1 year.

- Feyenoord bought Simon Gustafson from BK Häcken for £1.05m.

- Khalid Boulahrouz, Joris Mathijsen & Wesley Verhoek left Feyenoord on a free transfer.

- Vitesse signed Milot Rashica on an £210k deal from Llamkos Kosova.

- Vitesse loaned the following players from Chelsea for one year: Lewis Baker, Isaiah Brown, Danilo Pantic & Nathan.

- PEC Zwolle sold Jody Lukoki for a sum of £700k to Ludogorets.

- Georgios Katsikas joined FC Twente on a free transfer from PAOK Saloniki.

- SCC Napoli's Bruno Uvini joined FC Twente on a 1-year loan.

- Édouard Duplan joined ADO Den Haag on a free transfer from FC Utrecht.

- Tommy Oar left FC Utrecht on a free transfer.

- Valmir Berisha joined SC Cambuur on a free transfer from AS Roma.

- Manchester City's Jack Byrn joined SC Cambuur on an 1-year loan.

- Ruben Schaken joined ADO Den Haag on a free transfer from Inter Baku.

- F. Dusseldorf singed Mike van Duinen on an £350k deal from ADO Den Haag.

- FC Groningen signed Bryan Linssen for £595k from Heracles Almelo.

-

FM15 Transfers & Data Update Pack 3.5 is up !!

Over 123.151 database changes! Download link can be found at the 1st post!

• 123.151 database changes.

• 10 new wonderkids. Find them in the texts folder.

• Some CA/PA changes.

Hi pr0,

Thank you for your efforts. Seeing as you just released the update pack, I was hoping if you are considering releasing another one on or after the 1st of September. I suspended my FM playing waiting for the transfer window to close.

Thanks again mate.

Hi pr0,

Thank you for your efforts. Seeing as you just released the update pack, I was hoping if you are considering releasing another one on or after the 1st of September. I suspended my FM playing waiting for the transfer window to close.

Thanks again mate.

I will surely release at least 2 update packs after September. I will announce dates the coming days.

pr0, fantastic work as always. I appreciate you updated data packs as many others do and will be waiting for the final one after the transfer widow closes IRL. I have couple of questions I hope you can answer:

1) Why two updated packs after September?

2) Would your updated data packs be compatible with the data pack released by Passion4FM.com about youth talents, particularly the youth talents of Barcelona? I'm not sure if you are aware of their youth players data pack.....hopefully you are.

Edit: here is a link http://www.passion4fm.com/football-manager-2015-youth-database/

Incorrect data

Farrend Rawson of Derby County joined Rotherham United on loan until 2nd Jan, not on a permanent contract

Chris Taylor of Blackburn Rovers signed a 1 year contract, not been released

Missed Data

Filip Kiss- Loaned To Haugesund From Cardiff/Season Long

Archived