Getting fm15 on launch day or later?

Launch day or later?  

207 members have voted

1. 1. Launch day or later?

I always say I'm going to wait, but this year I probably actually will. Was disappointed with FM 14, and plus I'm coming up on the end of Crusader Kings 2 and want to convert my Kingdom of Pomerania (and Poland) over to EU IV.

I'm still playing my long-term save on FM13 (top of the Premier League with Kettering Town) so I definitely won't be buying FM15 on release date, if it all - I skipped FM14. In any case, I would prefer to wait and buy it when any bugs have been identified and a patch released

I got FM14 on Release Day, but I have hardly played it. I am still continuing, and enjoying too much, my long term save on FM13. This is the first time I have ever done that, and I've been playing since the CM3 days. I will probably get FM15 on release day, but I'm not sure when I'll play it !

Dont feel like abandoning my FM14 save for what will probably be a buggy experience in the early stages of FM15, so definitely when its patched and ready. However if there are a lot of new REAL features that I find attractive and the general forum opinion seems to be positive, I might change games right away. But I really dont see that happening.

Why buy something without any information about it at all or even a single screenshot?

When it's reputation precedes it? I knew I'd buy GTA V well before any info was released about it and I know I'll buy the next iteration even though they haven't even said there will be one.

I think that holding back information on what they hope to deliver is old fashioned these days. All this teaser stuff leaves me cold. Other games and their iterations generally invite you in, by outlining what they intend to deliver and what changes to your gaming experience you might enjoy. I know it is more difficult re "it is football", "it is fm" but still, I believe the game can deliver a wow factor change! Better graphics (puts on tinfoil hat).

I will wait, as I have no idea how they intend to improve the game. If it is tinkering with the ME and a few cosmetics then will not buy but will as always, try the demo. I think we need something different from SI. Whilst I support and admire what they have achieved, how could you not, coupled with their fantastic fan base, I am looking for a shift in some aspects of the game. Many of these have been outlined by fans in this forum re the wishlist.

Whatever the outcome I wish SI all the best.

Archived