Summer Transfer Update 15.6.14 *Out Now*

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it might be I only changed the promoted teams to "teams" and only that, not "teams for next season" aswell. that being said I am surprised the cup didn't become playable in the 2nd season

By default the "Teams for next season" is always empty, the no teams for Capital One Cup seems to be an issue everyone who is using an edited league is having, I did a google search and it's widespread

yes but these guys don't have that issue.

Yeah they do, no fixtures in the second season in the Capital One Cup, it's all over google and no one has managed to fix it as yet. I guess it's just come up now as people have edited promotion and relegation

I had this problem a week or two ago after editing another database not on this "transfer 14 update ",did all the prom/rel tested it@holidayed for 4years,thought it was ok then found capital cup never started at all,unfortunatly I've deleted the file!

Pretty annoying, practically every update that does the English promotions/relegations is going to be knackered

I've had something similar happen on older FMs,never on 12/13,i was going to check if reversing the prom/rel between lge2/confer might be the problem but in the end started on something else!

This maybe nothing to do with the problem at all but when I was doing the prom/rel(swapiing teams)sometimes it was like the editor didn't want to do it,i take a look at the leagues and nothing happened,i tried to"refresh"by using the dropdown tap but no change!

Saved then exited the editor,restarted again and the teams were where I put them,strange,!

EDIT,at one point it was doing the swaps one way,on checking the leagues some had moved but not ones the other way,it had too many teams in one league and not enough in the other!!!

Here's the new set up for the board of directors at Leeds (Currently) I'd expect it to change fairly soon as Cellino continues to try and get rid of the final remnants of GFH.

PRESIDENT Massimo Cellino BOARD OF DIRECTORS Massimo Cellino Edoardo Cellino Ercole Cellino Daniel Arty Salah Nooruddin Salem Patel

Technically Nooruddin is still Chairman but it's a title only, for the purposes of database in FM I would make him a director and make Cellino the chairman. The game and editor still doesn't handle the owner not being the chairman well at all, for example of the Owner is classed as Owner in the editor you get a situation in game in the confidence screen saying that the Chairman is Happy to Stay, when actually it's the owner who decides whether to sell or not.

So I would make Cellino the Chairman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Daryl Janmaat from Feyenoord to Newcastle United (6 year contract, € 7,5 million)

Bruno Martins Indi from Feyenoord to FC Porto (4 year contract, € 8 million)

Warner Hahn from FC Dordrecht to Feyenoord

Khalid Boulahrouz to Feyenoord

Antonio Conte no longer manager at Juventus

Scolari no longer Brazil manager

Kasper Kusk from Aalborg to FC Twente

Dusan Tadic from FC Twente to Southampton

Patrick van Aanholt will leave Chelsea

Medy Elito to VVV-Venlo (2 year contract)

Archived