Sports Interactive Community
nik33

[FM14] Nik33's FM14 Data Packs

Hi!

Great data update! But one big problem is that there is no Carlng Cup in the English League. Is it possible for you to correct this? It's such a big issue that makes me choose another data update. It's a shame, since I like your changes.

Hi!

Great data update! But one big problem is that there is no Carlng Cup in the English League. Is it possible for you to correct this? It's such a big issue that makes me choose another data update. It's a shame, since I like your changes.

Have a look a couple of posts up, it's a known bug

You'd need to do the promotions and relegations from scratch again, but that hasn't always worked. It's been logged with SI so I very much hope it's fixed for FM15.

still some turkish transfer in old clubs like olcan adin old club trabzonspor new club Galatasaray sinan gumus to Galatasaray kaan baysal to galatasaray some galatasaray new players

Well there are several separate files in this pack. I was just wondering which specific file was the culprit so I could delete it to fix that problem.

Well there are several separate files in this pack. I was just wondering which specific file was the culprit so I could delete it to fix that problem.

I believe is this file ''1b. Nik33's FM14 New Season Leagues [by skerzos].dbc'. Give it a try and see if works, thing is the leagues will stay as default.

Thanks, I always appreciate kind comments.

I know, I was having doubts delivering once again due to my very limited time for editing but I decided to go for it. I think I'll focus mostly on my data packs though, and not so much on the transfers side later.

Thanks, I always appreciate kind comments.

I know, I was having doubts delivering once again due to my very limited time for editing but I decided to go for it. I think I'll focus mostly on my data packs though, and not so much on the transfers side later.

yea anyone can do transfers but your data packs are spot on

Hey, probably the new Data Packs will be up by the end of the month.

Yeah, sorry for the delay posting them here, I've been incredibly busy. I'll open a new topic soon.

Yeah, sorry for the delay posting them here, I've been incredibly busy. I'll open a new topic soon.

You should do it so people know you've actually made some packs for FM 15, great work as always

by the way nik I just checked the FM greece website for the new pack, is there no agent pics or panels for this years version ?