What version is the RELEASE COPY of FM2014 going to be?

Nope.. it's the beta... you'll download the release copy after 00:00 if you're lucky and steam doesn't crash it's servers ;)

And the waves of people furious over not having the game IMMEDIATELY after midnight arrive.

Hope your banhammer is in full working order :D

I entered my full game code from GMG and now Steam is downloading 1.4GB. Is this the full game (How can it be?) or re-downloading the beta? As soon as I put that code in I couldn't load the beta any more, only option was to install and not play.

Wasn't expecting to be able to download or play the game, was just making sure my code activated correctly..

I entered my full game code from GMG and now Steam is downloading 1.4GB. Is this the full game (How can it be?) or re-downloading the beta? As soon as I put that code in I couldn't load the beta any more, only option was to install and not play.

Wasn't expecting to be able to download or play the game, was just making sure my code activated correctly..

what's the version you are seeing?

I don't think it's possible to play the beta version after midnight. I think a good way of knowing is it won't say "BETA"... :D

It's already been said a number of times that the beta will be available until Monday. On the 31st of October the FULL version will be released however and if you've purchased the game you will also have it updated to the FULL version once Steams releases it.

Simples.

Hmm that's fishy... the current verson 14.1.1 does not have the "BETA" word on it. So it's possible that that's the release copy!? haha conspiracy

Actually, it turned out to pretty much be the release version. The "update" for 14.1.2 was minuscule and nothing changed that I can see. It's possible there were changes in FMC or something, though. Don't play that money-spinning side effort.

Archived