FM 14 Big Euro Challenge

wick.gif

Wick Academy F.C. 2021/22

Youth Intake

Sean Macadie ~ Marc McDonald ~ Sam Polworth ~ Michael Cowie

An excellent intake this year - Macadie looks like he could become a Scottish international. A bunch of other players who could become key first teamers too.

League Table ~ Playoffs ~ Europa League ~ Domestic Cups ~ Best 11

A brilliant season for us as we secure promotion to the Scottish Championship. We scraped through against Livingston who lost the title on the final day to Morton, while our second game against Queen of the South was something a little special. We were 2-0 down at half time but brought it around to a remarkable 5-2. Promotion in style! I didn't expect to get anywhere with the Europa League games so I was very surprised with our extra-time win against Malmo. Another decent run in the cup took us to the quarter-final so all in all, a good season. Got a bit carried away going forward so I don't have screenies of players etc for the end of the season. I did however loan a player as I needed a TM, so Jordan Dalglish joined from Dundee Utd.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rot-Weiss Essen 2019 / 2020

Season

I had a great season with 59 points. Not far away from the promotion but everytime when i had the chance to reach the 3th place i lost.

I had the best offense and my team played very well. I hope next year their can reach a promotion place.

League

Overview

League Table

Graph

Cup

1st FC Chemnitz vs RW Essen

2nd Round Wacker Burghausen vs RW Essen

3th Round RW Essen vs 1.FC Nürnberg

QF Borussia Dortmund vs RW Essen

I had a great DFB Pokal season with reaching the quarter final with a big win against 1.FC Nürnberg (1.Bundesliga). Unfortunately i got the best possible team with dortmund.

No Chance against Dortmund again.

Club

Overview

Information

Finances

What a year! Over 10 Mio plus!

Squad

Best Player: Elton Acolatse - he has only 18 apps (9 goals, 6 assists) because i got a offer over 3,5 mio euros for a wintertransfer. he had only 6 months contract left so i couldn't reject the offer.

He was superb and has a new average record in 2.Bundesliga with 7.67. I wish him all the best, was a good free transfer and helped me a lot to reach my aims.

Newcomer of the Season: Saso Leskovar - a good debut saison from my new left winger with 7 goals and 7 assists. He was with Klauke in Team of the Year

Transfers

This year i had a little more transfer activity and a transfer plus. I sell Gaetano Monachello to St.Pauli for 2,1 Mio and Elton leaves us for 3,5 Mio.

But with Francesco Marin (RECORD SIGNING) and Mladen Bozac i had two good replacements. Both scored not so much like expected but they played well.

Stephen Hall is my new right back, a agent offer!

Luis Ibergrüen was the replacement for Elton Acolatse. I payed only 60k for such a talented player.

Youth

I have some promising talents but a funny fact. It seems i have a honey spot for left backs :D.

Sebastian Maurer

Romario Ujkani

Joshua Nagel

Yassin Saidi

Stats

Records

Goalgetter

Most Assists

Average Rating

Manager

If you want some more screens feel free to ask.

regards

gb2003

[size=3][b][u]Achievements[/u][/b][/size]

[b]Club[/b]
League
2014/2015 (Media:19th) - 3th  3.Liga - Playoffs
2015/2016 (Media:13th) - 6th  3.Liga -
2016/2017 (Media:13th) - 1st  3.Liga - Promotion
2017/2018 (Media:17th) - 4th  2.Liga - 
2018/2019 (Media:9th)  - 11th 2.Liga - 
2019/2020 (Media:11th) - 5th  2.Liga - 
Cup
2014/2015 - NA
2015/2016 - 1st Round 
2016/2017 - 1st Round
2017/2018 - 2nd Round
2018/2019 - 1st Round
2019/2020 - Quarter Final
[b]Manager[/b]
2014/2015 - 3th Manager of the Year (3.Liga)
2015/2016 - 
2016/2017 - 1st Manager of the Year (3.Liga)
2017/2018 - 
2018/2019 -
2019/2020 - 

0b5jTSE.png

Raon-l'Etape - season 2021/22

League Table - we stormed our way into Europe in our first ever venture in the top division.

French Cup - not much of a story here.

League Cup - I have a feeling PSG will bother us for many years.

Transfers - we only brought players for key positions and tried not to push the wage budget too much.

Squad - the quality is good, but the squad needs more men to face the heavy schedule.

Finances - the final league prize was €10m and for now that's enough to cover the losses.

Key Player Profiles:

Aboubacar Camara - a very impressive record. Won African player of the year.

Yuri Cartechini - he played all 38 league matches and was key to our success. Won league most assists award.

Ansah Turner - I had him on trial last season but his wage demands were too high. Now a full time employee, he delivered with great performances.

Career Overview

Season     Division     Position     Achievements
---------------------------------------------------
2014/15    National     2nd          Promotion
2015/16    Ligue 2      11th
2016/17    Ligue 2      9th
2017/18    Ligue 2      4th
2018/19    Ligue 2      5th
2019/20    Ligue 2      4th
2020/21    Ligue 2      1st          Promotion
2021/22    Ligue 1      6th

2WMspgD.gif

CF Portugalete - Season 0 (pre 2014-15, Second Division B2)

A handful of the better players have images in my pic-pack; I like the crest, the colors and the name, I don't think I've managed in the country before so why not? The city of Portugalete is nowhere near Portugal, it's in the Pais Vasco near Bilbao (we have an affiliation with Athletic, as do about a hundred other clubs) and the name of both the city and the country come from the Latin for "port."

I've already settled in by firing all of the staff and making fun of my star players' faces. Athletic Bilbao trainee Aitor Kortabitarte looks like a decent player, but he has had a bit of a rough paper route for a 21-year-old.

My manager is a Nigerian named George Nwosu. In an alternate universe, he captained Buenos Aires's Atlanta to a Copa Libertadores final victory.

Infrastructure-wise we have good training facilities, which is very nice for this level of play, but there is hardly any chance of us bringing in any kind of quality through our youth ranks. I set the preseason expectations as low as possible in hopes that any additional goodwill from the board can speed that process up a bit. We will also have to think about moving out of the 3000-capacity La Florida as (if) we move up the leagues. Time to bring in some journeymen and probably sign five highly paid attacking midfielders by accident.

ag6cMSl.png

Aliados Futebol Clube de Lordelo 2034/35

Transfers / Fixtures / Finances

Liga ZON Sagres (var): good news and bad news. Great performance in portuguese league with Aliados celebrating their first ever league title with a record of 72 points. 24W 0D 6L, three points to Porto and a season to celebrate.

One month after winning the title we got terrible news. We made a loss of almost 30 million euros, and as result we will be excluded from UEFA Champions League next season.

Taça de Portugal: disappointing campaign, losing to Rio Ave in 6th round. We could and should've done better.

Taça da Liga: Good performance in league cup, winning all the five games in this competition, including the final against Belenenses.

UEFA Champions League: drawn with Liverpool and Bayern, we did a great campaign finishing 1st in Group A. After that we lost to the CSKA Moscow in 1st knockout round, a russian team who dominates the soviet football (won the last 22 russian leagues in a row and was 3 times UCL runners-up). Internazionale won the competition.

Players:

André Eto'o, 38Apps, 30Conc, 19Cln, 7.11AvR, portuguese league goalkeeper of the year, portuguese league team of the year,

Benjamin Giraut, 39Apps, 7Gls, 0Asts, 7.15AvR, portuguese league centre back of the year

Skuru Ncala, 29Apps, 2 Gls, 6Asts, 7.39AvR, portuguese league winger of the year, african team of the year

Ibrahim Diaby, 37Apps, 2Gls, 3Asts, 7.28AvR, portuguese league team of the year, african team of the year

José, 37Apps, 14Gls, 17Asts, 7.41AvR, portuguese league team of the year

Marc, 36Apps, 18Gls, 13Asts, 7.35AvR, portuguese league team of the year

Víctor Vidal, 34Apps, 21Gls, 3Asts, 7.26AvR, portuguese league youth player of the year, fans' player of the year

+Jorge Pereira, manager of the year

One season without european football in Lordelo. Terrible management, I assume responsibility. For 2035/36 we'll sell our most valuable players so I'm expecting a profit between 50-70 million euros. I'll try to sing a few portuguese with low wages and players on loan. Since we don't play in UCL we'll for sure be able to challenge for every national competition we're into.

[TABLE=class: MsoTableLightShadingm, width: 95%, align: center]

[TR][TD=bgcolor: #007acc]Season[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #007acc]League[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #007acc]Position[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #007acc]Cup[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #007acc]League Cup[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #007acc]Champions League[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #007acc]Europa League[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #007acc]Achievement[/TD][/TR]

[TR][TD]2014/15[/TD]

[TD]Campeonato Nacional[/TD]

[TD=]6th[/TD]

[TD=]3rd Round[/TD]

[TD=]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]1st in Relegation Stage[/TD][/TR]

[TR][TD]2015/16[/TD]

[TD=]1st[/TD]

[TD=]1st Round[/TD]

[TD=]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]4th in Promotion Stage[/TD][/TR]

[TR][TD]2016/17[/TD]

[TD=]5th[/TD]

[TD=]3rd Round[/TD]

[TD=]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TR][TD]2017/18[/TD]

[TD=]1st[/TD]

[TD=]3rd Round[/TD]

[TD=]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]Campeonato Nacional Winners[/TD][/TR]

[TR][TD]2018/19[/TD]

[TD]Liga2 Cabovisão[/TD]

[TD=]19th[/TD]

[TD=]5th Round[/TD]

[TD=]2nd Round[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]Survival[/TD][/TR]

[TR][TD]2019/20[/TD]

[TD]Liga2 Cabovisão[/TD]

[TD=]13th[/TD]

[TD=]4th Round[/TD]

[TD=]1st Round[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]-[/TD][/TR]

[TR][TD]2020/21[/TD]

[TD]Liga2 Cabovisão[/TD]

[TD=]5th[/TD]

[TD=]5th Round[/TD]

[TD=]3rd Round[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]Most Improved Team[/TD][/TR]

[TR][TD]2021/22[/TD]

[TD]Liga2 Cabovisão[/TD]

[TD=]2nd[/TD]

[TD=]6th Round[/TD]

[TD=]3rd Round[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]Promotion[/TD][/TR]

[TR][TD]2022/23[/TD]

[TD]Liga ZON Sagres[/TD]

[TD=]12th[/TD]

[TD=]5th Round[/TD]

[TD=]2nd Round[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]Survival[/TD][/TR]

[TR][TD]2023/24[/TD]

[TD]Liga ZON Sagres[/TD]

[TD=]11th[/TD]

[TD=]Semi-finals[/TD]

[TD=]2nd Round[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]-[/TD][/TR]

[TR][TD]2024/25[/TD]

[TD]Liga ZON Sagres[/TD]

[TD=]12th[/TD]

[TD=]3rd Round[/TD]

[TD=]Winners[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]-[/TD][/TR]

[TR][TD]2025/26[/TD]

[TD]Liga ZON Sagres[/TD]

[TD=]7th[/TD]

[TD=]Runners-up[/TD]

[TD=]3rd Round[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]Europa League qualification[/TD][/TR]

[TR][TD]2026/27[/TD]

[TD]Liga ZON Sagres[/TD]

[TD=]7th[/TD]

[TD=]Runners-up[/TD]

[TD=]3rd Round[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]2nd Knockout Round[/TD]

[TD]Supertaça Runners-up[/TD][/TR]

[TR][TD]2027/28[/TD]

[TD]Liga ZON Sagres[/TD]

[TD=]2nd[/TD]

[TD=]6th Round[/TD]

[TD=]3rd Round[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]Quarter-finals[/TD]

[TD]Champions League qualification[/TD][/TR]

[TR][TD]2028/29[/TD]

[TD]Liga ZON Sagres[/TD]

[TD=]3rd[/TD]

[TD=]5th Round[/TD]

[TD=]3rd Round[/TD]

[TD]Group Stage[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]-[/TD][/TR]

[TR][TD]2029/30[/TD]

[TD]Liga ZON Sagres[/TD]

[TD=]4th[/TD]

[TD=]3rd Round[/TD]

[TD=]3rd Round[/TD]

[TD]Group Stage[/TD]

[TD]1st Knockout Round[/TD]

[TD]-[/TD][/TR]

[TR][TD]2030/31[/TD]

[TD]Liga ZON Sagres[/TD]

[TD=]4th[/TD]

[TD=]Runners-up[/TD]

[TD=]Winners[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]Winners[/TD]

[TD]-[/TD][/TR]

[TR][TD]2031/32[/TD]

[TD]Liga ZON Sagres[/TD]

[TD=]2nd[/TD]

[TD=]Winners[/TD]

[TD=]Winners[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]Winners[/TD]

[TD]Supertaça Winners, UEFA Super Cup Runners-up[/TD][/TR]

[TR][TD]2032/33[/TD]

[TD]Liga ZON Sagres[/TD]

[TD=]4th[/TD]

[TD=]4th Round[/TD]

[TD=]3rd Round[/TD]

[TD]Semi-finals[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]Supertaça Winners, UEFA Super Cup Winners[/TD][/TR]

[TR][TD]2033/34[/TD]

[TD]Liga ZON Sagres[/TD]

[TD=]2nd[/TD]

[TD=]3rd Round[/TD]

[TD=]Winners[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]-[/TD][/TR]

[TR][TD]2034/35[/TD]

[TD]Liga ZON Sagres[/TD]

[TD=]1st[/TD]

[TD=]6th Round[/TD]

[TD=]Winners[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]Banned from european football for one season[/TD][/TR]

[/TABLE]

Rot-Weiss Essen 2020 / 2021

Season

Yes, we we won the 2.Bundesliga with such a great manner. We had the best offense and the best defense but only one player was in team of the year, Francesco Marin. Also he was only 2nd in the player of the year award.

I don't get it. He has the highest average rating with 7.60, was the division top goalscorer, won the most man of the match awards but Greuther Fürths Sebastian Driussi with an average rating of 7.15 ( 16th best player) wins the award. Sorry but this is a big joke!

League

Overview

League Table

Graph

Cup

1st Aichach vs RW Essen

2nd RW Essen vs Greuther Fürth

3th Round Bayern München vs RW Essen

Two strong games in the 1st and 2nd Round but in the 3th Round i got Bayern Munich. I wish i could avoid the big two..

Like alway no chance against them.

Club

Overview

Information

Finances

The win in the 2.Bundesliga bring us a good profit. Maybe i can buy a 3-4 Mio player but my first task is to renew a lot of contracts for the 1.Bundesliga. Marin has just signed for 700k per anno but the "weaker" players wants more...

Squad

Best Player: Francisco Marin deserves a lot of plaudits. He was superb and i'm still a little bit upset that he don't won the player of the year award. His perfomance next year is the key for a successful 1.Bundesliga season. Also his 9 MoM Awards and 26 Goals is a new RW Essen record!

Newcomer of the Season: Ronny Sokolov - A player from my youth system. He was a good replacement for my captain Henrik Gulden who has a lot of injuries this year.

Hubert Majak - Another player from my youth system. Great season in his first year as starter.

Mladen Buzac - almost forgot :D. His season was also great with 16 goals and 10 assists. so great that i changed for 5-6 games the formation to 4-4-2... so i can play with 2 strikers but after a loss against the 17th and his 4 week injury i changed the system back and at the end he has not so many games.

Transfers

A very inactive transfers window but at the end it doesn't matter. the present squad was good and won the league! Maybe next year i'm a little more active.

Youth

At the begin of the season in upgraded my youth facilities for 2,4 mio.

Hans-Werner Landgraf seems to be my next youth superstar. I reject offers over 2,5 mio euro.

Stats

Records

Goalgetter

Most Assists

Average Rating

Manager

I won the Manager of the Year Award!

If you want some more screens feel free to ask.

regards

gb2003

[size=3][b][u]Achievements[/u][/b][/size]

[b]Club[/b]
League
2014/2015 (Media:19th) - 3th  3.Liga - Playoffs
2015/2016 (Media:13th) - 6th  3.Liga -
2016/2017 (Media:13th) - 1st  3.Liga - Promotion
2017/2018 (Media:17th) - 4th  2.Liga - 
2018/2019 (Media:9th)  - 11th 2.Liga - 
2019/2020 (Media:11th) - 5th  2.Liga - 
2020/2021 (Media:5th)  - 1st  2.Liga - Promotion
Cup
2014/2015 - NA
2015/2016 - 1st Round 
2016/2017 - 1st Round
2017/2018 - 2nd Round
2018/2019 - 1st Round
2019/2020 - Quarter Final
2020/2021 - 3th Round
[b]Manager[/b]
2014/2015 - 3th Manager of the Year (3.Liga)
2015/2016 - 
2016/2017 - 1st Manager of the Year (3.Liga)
2017/2018 - 
2018/2019 -
2019/2020 - 
2020/2021 - 1st Manager of the Year (2.Liga)

Brora_Rangers_FC_logo.png

A wonderfully successful season as we were in first place pretty much wire to wire and won League 2 comfortably by 9 points. Scored the most goals and allowed the fewest and, most impressively, we scored in every league game.

League Table

Very little success in our cups as we lost in the first round of the Challenge Cup and League Cup to higher level teams and one won game in the Scottish Cup against Forres Mechanics before losing to League 1 side Brechin.

I took home manager of the year, not terribly surprising. We also had the player of the year, midfielder Gavin Morrison

Jack Simpson, Gerry McLauchlan, Omar Rezgane and Ryan Watson were also named to the team of the year.

Striker Stephen Hughes led the team with 18 goals followed closely by Watson with 15 and 9 from Morrison. Morrison also led the team with 15 assists while Watson had 12 and AMR Alan Trouten added 11. GK Joe Malin manned the net most of the year and finished with 9 shutouts.

Most of our team is resigned for next season. Trouten and Malin are the most important players that will be leaving but my goalkeepers are already lined up for next year as I brought in an equivalent player to Malin during the winter transfer window and I have an 18 year old that I like for the long term. I also have some possible replacements in house for Trouten, which is good as I won't have much salary room to bring in more players.

I think we'll be able to survive League 1 at least next season as we were pretty equal to the two teams we faced in cup play. Team finances may become an issue, we lost half a million this season.

Another great start in our first season in League 1. After losing our first real match, 0-2 to fellow League 1 side Brechin in the Challenge Cup, we went on a 8 game win streak including two League Cup wins, one of them over Championship side Motherwell (and our former goalie). The great run finally ended with a 1-4 loss to Premier side St. Mirren and we've lost our last two league games as well but are sitting in first by 3 points after 8 games.

We had a quiet offseason in terms of who we brought in, only 4 players, 2 of them on loan. The player who really was making an impact though was 30 year old Dean Kelly, a striker we brought in on loan from Drogheda Utd. He has floated around in Ireland's Premier Division for several years with little impact but he came into our side and scored 14 goals with 3 assists in 12 games. Unfortunately, he tore his hamstring in his last game which will keep him out until the end of the season when his contract expires. I'm going to terminate the loan and then hopefully sign him when he's healthy but his contract demands are likely beyond what we can afford. This could be a problem as none of our other strikers have scored a goal this year.

Jeez CJ - it's not as if you even bought anyone much this season! Is it just a hangover from previous expenditures?

It's probably the salaries because in the last five year we spent less than 8m in transfers.

30/31 - 0

31/32 - 23k

32/33 4m

33/34 - 3.23m

34/35 - 40k

I sold a few players for the new season so our finances are stable now.

Is anyone else having issues with foreign AI clubs not signing new managers? Something seems to have happened as a result of one of the recent patches, and in my save Barca, Real, Man City and a whole bunch of other clubs haven't had a manager for at least six months, in some cases almost two years.

Nuova_Cosenza_Calcio_zps3c7640df.png

Nuova Cosenza - Season 2028-29

A Better Season

Italian Cup

Target: None

My board now regard this tournament as beneath them. Opening match against Grosseto went well, with new signing Romana netting twice and youngster Maddox and first-teamer Brun getting goals as well. The next round against Chievo was less successful, as despite holding a two-goal lead at half-time, we collapsed in the second half and lost 4-2.

Cosenza 4-0 Grosseto

Chievo 4-2 Cosenza

Serie A

Target: Top half finish

Season started slowly, with only three wins in the first ten. We improved to start winning games, althoug we did have some runs of poor form. We were never really able to put together a run of form for long enough to seriously challenge for the Champions League, although we never looked bad enough to not be in the Europa League race.

Come the last day we were level on points with Inter, but losing the head-to-head to them, and three points behind Udinese, who had a not-insignificant GD lead for us to overcome. We managed to secure Europa League qualification by beating Parma as Inter stumbled at Pescara, then, as Udinese shipped six to Chievo, their GD advantage evaporated and we took 5th spot, entering the 2029-30 UEFA Europa League at the play-off stage.

H: 11-5-3 (28-17)

A: 5-5-7 (22-25)

Table | Graph | Fixtures

Squad

Transfers

Team of the Season

1 GK Marley Wallace (BRA) - Still doing a good job in goal for us. Serie A Top Goalkeeper 2nd place

14 DR Tibor Toth (HUN) - Mostly good on the right.

4 DC Roberto (ESP) - Remains our best defender, and, after a two season absense, back to being Fans' Player of the Year

23 DC Edmond Cela (ALB) - Improving as a player and working well with Roberto

3 DL Jean Claude Brun (FRA) - Strong player on the left

17 DM Jan Meisel (DEN) - Big money new signing who looked well worth the fee, assisting 16 goals.

5 MR Peter Cech (SVK) - Good both at right wing and right back

22 MC Timo van de Berg (NED) - Fell behind Meisel and Cerri

8 ML Hans Hendriks (NED) - Struggled a bit and fell behind Ipek by season's end

24 ST Libis Romana (COL) - New signing from Juventus who had a brilliant season, ending up Top Goalscorer

18 ST Zach Maddox (ENG) - Man Utd academy cast-off who came into the first team a bit this season and looked strong.

S ML 16 Arif Ipek (TUR) - After a difficult first year, became a regular first-teamer towards the end of the season

S DC 21 Eraldo Seferi (ALB) - Former loanee who rotated in at center-back regularly

S MR 11 Hichem Amiri (ALG) - Rotated with Cech on the right wing

S DM 6 Valerio Cerri (ITA) - First team regular in defensive midfield

S ST 24 Frane Gabric (CRO) - Sad to say, looked a shadow of his former self

S DL 36 Vinko Bago (CRO) - Young left-back who came in when Brun and Toth were injured.

S ST 10 Stuart Gillespie (SCO) - Scored 5 in 3 games, then none for the rest of the season.

Best XI: Wallace, Kraus, Roberto, Solini, Crociani, Luperini, Agaliotis, Wang, Facchinetti, Yaran, Oddi

Subs: Trini, Sicignano, Gomez, Gillespie, Parodi, Brun, Gabric

Me

Cosenza

ag6cMSl.png

Aliados Futebol Clube de Lordelo 2035/36

Finances / Fixtures / Squad / Manager

Transfers: since we were banned from european competitions, our priority was to redeem debt so we had to sell most of our team. 21 players said goodbye to Aliados, we made a profit of 140 million!!

Supertaça: we started the season winning the portuguese supercup against Porto.

Liga ZON Sagres (var): no chance for us this year. Porto was so much better than the rest of the teams and reclaim the title again. As runners-up, we'll play in UCL group stage next year. Paços de Ferreira miss their Champions League place due to financial reasons, just like we did last year.

Taça de Portugal: after four years we won the cup again. 3-1 against Benfica in the final.

Taça da Liga: three in a row. Our third consecutive league cup title was easier than it seems. We played with our reserve squad and we did a great job! We defeated Sporting in the final after penalties.

Key players:

John Purkiss: english star, former Man City player. Won "player of the year" award in portuguese league and "player of the tournament" for England in Euro'36.

José: was called up for spanish NT after a brilliant season in portuguese league.

Marc: became portuguese international after playing five years in Aliados; was our top goalscorer this season with 16 goals.

I took charge at portuguese u23 team to play the Olympics. We did a good campaign, only losing the final against Brazil and I immediately quit the job as portuguese manager.

[TABLE=class: MsoTableLightShadingm, width: 90%, align: center]

[TR][TD]2014/15[/TD]

[TD=]6th[/TD]

[TD=]3rd Rnd[/TD]

[TD=]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TR][TD]2015/16[/TD]

[TD=]1st[/TD]

[TD=]1st Rnd[/TD]

[TD=]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TR][TD]2016/17[/TD]

[TD=]5th[/TD]

[TD=]3rd Rnd[/TD]

[TD=]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TR][TD]2017/18[/TD]

[TD=]1st[/TD]

[TD=]3rd Rnd[/TD]

[TD=]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TR][TD]2018/19[/TD]

[TD]Liga2 Cabovisão[/TD]

[TD=]19th[/TD]

[TD=]5th Rnd[/TD]

[TD=]2nd Rnd[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]Survival[/TD][/TR]

[TR][TD]2019/20[/TD]

[TD]Liga2 Cabovisão[/TD]

[TD=]13th[/TD]

[TD=]4th Rnd[/TD]

[TD=]1st Rnd[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]-[/TD][/TR]

[TR][TD]2020/21[/TD]

[TD]Liga2 Cabovisão[/TD]

[TD=]5th[/TD]

[TD=]5th Rnd[/TD]

[TD=]3rd Rnd[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TR][TD]2021/22[/TD]

[TD]Liga2 Cabovisão[/TD]

[TD=]2nd[/TD]

[TD=]6th Rnd[/TD]

[TD=]3rd Rnd[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]Promotion[/TD][/TR]

[TR][TD]2022/23[/TD]

[TD]Liga ZON Sagres[/TD]

[TD=]12th[/TD]

[TD=]5th Rnd[/TD]

[TD=]2nd Rnd[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]Survival[/TD][/TR]

[TR][TD]2023/24[/TD]

[TD]Liga ZON Sagres[/TD]

[TD=]11th[/TD]

[TD=]Semi-finals[/TD]

[TD=]2nd Rnd[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]-[/TD][/TR]

[TR][TD]2024/25[/TD]

[TD]Liga ZON Sagres[/TD]

[TD=]12th[/TD]

[TD=]3rd Rnd[/TD]

[TD=]Winners[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]-[/TD][/TR]

[TR][TD]2025/26[/TD]

[TD]Liga ZON Sagres[/TD]

[TD=]7th[/TD]

[TD=]Runners-up[/TD]

[TD=]3rd Rnd[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TR][TD]2026/27[/TD]

[TD]Liga ZON Sagres[/TD]

[TD=]7th[/TD]

[TD=]Runners-up[/TD]

[TD=]3rd Rnd[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]2nd Knockout Rnd[/TD]

[TR][TD]2027/28[/TD]

[TD]Liga ZON Sagres[/TD]

[TD=]2nd[/TD]

[TD=]6th Rnd[/TD]

[TD=]3rd Rnd[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]Quarter-finals[/TD]

[TR][TD]2028/29[/TD]

[TD]Liga ZON Sagres[/TD]

[TD=]3rd[/TD]

[TD=]5th Rnd[/TD]

[TD=]3rd Rnd[/TD]

[TD]Group Stage[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]-[/TD][/TR]

[TR][TD]2029/30[/TD]

[TD]Liga ZON Sagres[/TD]

[TD=]4th[/TD]

[TD=]3rd Rnd[/TD]

[TD=]3rd Rnd[/TD]

[TD]Group Stage[/TD]

[TD]1st Knockout Rnd[/TD]

[TD]-[/TD][/TR]

[TR][TD]2030/31[/TD]

[TD]Liga ZON Sagres[/TD]

[TD=]4th[/TD]

[TD=]Runners-up[/TD]

[TD=]Winners[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]Winners[/TD]

[TD]-[/TD][/TR]

[TR][TD]2031/32[/TD]

[TD]Liga ZON Sagres[/TD]

[TD=]2nd[/TD]

[TD=]Winners[/TD]

[TD=]Winners[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]Winners[/TD]

[TR][TD]2032/33[/TD]

[TD]Liga ZON Sagres[/TD]

[TD=]4th[/TD]

[TD=]4th Rnd[/TD]

[TD=]3rd Rnd[/TD]

[TD]Semi-finals[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TR][TD]2033/34[/TD]

[TD]Liga ZON Sagres[/TD]

[TD=]2nd[/TD]

[TD=]3rd Rnd[/TD]

[TD=]Winners[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]-[/TD][/TR]

[TR][TD]2034/35[/TD]

[TD]Liga ZON Sagres[/TD]

[TD=]1st[/TD]

[TD=]6th Rnd[/TD]

[TD=]Winners[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TR][TD]2035/36[/TD]

[TD]Liga ZON Sagres[/TD]

[TD=]2nd[/TD]

[TD=]Winners[/TD]

[TD=]Winners[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]Supertaça Winners[/TD][/TR]

[/TABLE]

Is anyone else having issues with foreign AI clubs not signing new managers? Something seems to have happened as a result of one of the recent patches, and in my save Barca, Real, Man City and a whole bunch of other clubs haven't had a manager for at least six months, in some cases almost two years.

Same issue here! Atletico about 6 years, Arsenal about 7 years have no new head coach.

193px-Clube_Uniatildeo_Micaelense_logosvg.png

Stuart Brawls, União Micaelense 2021-22, Season 8, Portugal Premier League

Season Targets

After last seasons 3rd place finish, we were looking to consolidate our position in the league whilst embarking on our first ever European campaign.

Supertaca Portugal

Early season match fitness struggles, perhaps. Never really in the game went down 2-0 early on but managed a consolation goal in the second half but still lost to Benfica 2-1.

Final

Taca De Portugal

We entered the cup in the 3rd round and were drawn against Leixoes from the Second League. We struggled in this match as we twice took the lead but were pegged back on both occasions.

Then after 60 mins our centre back Gonzalez was sent off for hauling down an opponent when he was the last man. The match saw no further goals in normal time so our 10 men went into extra time level at 2-2.

Thankfully we were still able to retain the majority of possession and as our opposition faded we were able to capitalise as Oliveira scored a rare goal just before half time which would prove to be the game winner and send us through 3-2aet.

We were then drawn Away against Benfica and having to play the game a couple of days after a European game meant that i had to rest a few players. It turned out to be too much as we were battered 4-1 and knocked out of the tournament for the 3rd year in a row by Benfica.

League Cup

We entered this cup in the 3rd phase and were drawn in a group along with Maritimo, Tondela and Nacional de Madeira and 3-2, 5-0 and 2-0 wins saw us progress from the group and into the Semi-Final.

In the Semi-Final we were up against Porto and we played well eventually going into the lead on the 61st minute thanks to a goal from Esteves. It looked liked we were heading into the final but in the 91st minute Porto equalised to send the match into penalties.

Thankfully we scored all 5 penalties and the 1 penalty miss from Porto was enough to give us the win and progress to the final.

The final put us up against Benfica. It was a close tight match and there were no goals in the first half. The second half saw us take the lead on 59 minutes through Rui Borges and we settled down to see the game out.

Benfica piled on the pressure and racked up the shots on goals. Eventually the pressure told and Benfica equalised after 81 minutes. There were no more goals and when the 90 mins were up the match went to penalties.

This time it was us that missed a penalty whilst Benfica scored all of theirs. So Benfica beat us in yet another cup match.

Fixtures | Table | Final

League - Premier League

An excellent start to the season saw us in contention from the start settling into second place behind porto.

Around the halfway point of the season we pushed on and went on a good streak of wins that saw us top of the table with a few points in hand over Porto.

In the final third of the season the goals seemed to dry up as we struggled with tiredness with the number of additional games, playing a couple of days after European games, injuries, etc.

We had barely beaten the bottom 2 sides 1-0 and 2-1 and scrapped another 1-0 wins when with 5 games to go we lost our top scorer Felipe to injury and then our form completely disappeared.

After a couple of 1-1 draws we were away against Benfica in the penultimate league game and we held a 3 point advantage over them.

A poor performance saw us lose 2-0 and we fell behind them in the league on goal difference.

The final game of the season saw us lose to Belenenses 1-0 as they scored from their only shot on target as we couldn't convert any of our 14 shots.

Benfica won the league by 3 points after winning all of their last 13 games.

Table | Graph | Fixtures 1 | Fixtures 2

EUROPEAN CAMPAIGN

Champions League

Having finished 3rd in the league last season we had qualified for the champions league best placed qualification round 3 which meant we needed to get through 2 rounds to make the group stage.

We were drawn to play Anderlecht. I guess that we hadn't quite got the match fitness in preseason as we struggled the whole of the away leg and were lucky to lose only 1-0.

The home leg we played much better as we levelled the tie with a 23rd min goal from Jansson but Anderlecht grabbed an away goal just before half time.

We scored again in the second half but were unable to get another which meant that with the score 2-2 on aggregate we lost on away goals.

Europa League

After crashing out of the Champions league at, for us, the first qualification stage we then entered the Europa league final qualification phase.

Here we had to beat Rangers to reach the group stage and this was where we found our form as we ran out comfortable 6-2 winners in the home leg and the away leg saw us win again 3-2 seeing Micaelense win their first 2 legged European tie 9-4 on aggregate.

The group stage put us up against Anderlecht (they got beat by Roma in the final champions league qualification round), FC Twente and Lech Poznan.

Picking up 4 points against all 3 teams in our group meant that we qualified 1st from our group.

The 1st knockout round saw us play Vitesse, a good 2-1 away win gave us a good advantage going into the home leg. Vitesse never gave up though and scored twice but thankfully we scored 3 on the night to put us through 5-3.

The 2nd knockout round put us up against Celtic, 2 late goals in the home leg gave us the advantage going into the second leg which turned into another high scoring game and a 3-2 win for us resulting in a 5-2 aggregate win.

Next up was the quarter finals and we faced big spending (£100m this season) Monaco.

The away leg was first and we started off really well as we twice took the lead only to be pegged back on both occasions all of which happend in the first 30 mins of play. Monaco then grabbed the lead after 37 mins. There were no more goals in the game but most importantly we lost our top scorer Felipe after 75 mins to injury, he had scored 26 goals in all competitions this season but would score no more after picking up this injury.

Despite this we were still confident of winning the tie, despite the 1 goal deficit, as we had the 2 away goals. Once again we twice took the lead in the first half but this time we were only pegged the once and went into half time 2-1 up on the night 4-4 on aggregate but ahead with the away goals. Looking good and keeping Monaco at bay the match was remaining scoreless in the second half but with 10 mins to go we gave away a penalty which they converted and this was enough to knock us out and for Monaco to progress 5-4 on aggregate.

Monaco would go on to win the Europa league with a 2-1 win over Porto in the final, the decider in that match was also a penalty.

Players

Rafael Veloso - Continued as first choice at the start of the season but was conceding too many so dropped him and he then only played on occasion.

Luciano Culio - Won the battle of the keepers and had an excellent season with 14 clean sheets and a goals conceded per game of only 1.03. Named in the League's Team of the Year and also Best Goalkeeper.

Bernardo Carlos - Backup

Emilio Zeballos - Signed to be my main right back and thats what he became as he had a good solid season.

Rui Silva - Backup

Martin Laros - Signed to be an improvement on my backups at right back and with the potential to improve, played occasionally but well.

Leandro - 4th straight season as my best left back and his average rating continues to improve. Need to decide if i want to give into his wage demands (his contract is up) or if i can find a replacement (its been a tough position to find decent players for and if they perform on arrival).

Clayton - Was signed to replace Leandro at left back (given a club high wage) but was the major disappointment of the season. No assists and a 6.68 average rating from 14 starts and 13 subs was not what i was expecting.

Augusto Castro - A shame that he is now a backup and rarely plays, number 1 so far in total appearances for the club but his contract is up and i'm afraid it wont be renewed.

Marvin Gonzalez - Excellent signing for only 30k. First choice centre back consistent and helped with 4 goals.

Geovane - Backup but was injured for a considerable time.

Fabio Mariano - Another solid season as he was present in almost every game this season, recovers well from matches and hasn't picked up injuries.

Jose Azevedo - Backup who was loaned out.

Ndongo Daniel - Had a good solid season and played in a lot of matches. Was disappointed with his 2 sending's off in the league, both towards the end of the season which didnt help with our end of season struggles.

Maicol Morandini - Only got the occasional game, mainly when others were too tired after European games.

Oliveira - A very good season as he got into double figures in assists with 10 and also bagged 4 goals.

Junior - Used in both DM and defensive minded MC positions but performed well and even manage to get 5 goals.

Claudio Ibraim - Record signing at the amazing sum of 75k (every one up until this season had been brought in on free transfers). Played more from the bench than starting games and i had hoped for more (he was rated a lot higher by my scouts than the Assistant Manager rates him).

Rui Borges - Another excellent season from Rui as he consistently played well and picked up 8 goals and 9 assists. Another player though whose contract is up and who wants a lot more and 3 years to sign. Decision time!

Samuel Owolabi - Used mainly as a backup.

Felipe 2 - Signed to give us more of an attacking option from midfield as many of the other players are DM/M C. Used mainly from the bench though.

Souza - Fantastic season and with Felipe was our best player. 20 goals and 16 assists from midfield show how good he was. Was named in the League's Team of the Year.

Eduardo Esteves - Not the guaranteed first choice player he was in the past. He still started 14 and came on from the bench 14 times and picked up 9 goals. Another player whose contract is up and i have a decision to make.

Felipe - Fantastic season and was missed at the end of the season. Top scorer with 26 goals and even helped the team with 19 assists.

Nicolae Rata - Signed in January as the best potential striker i could find as we had a couple of injuries at the time. Still he did manage 2 assists from 46 sub appearances.

Ricardo Castillo - Was signed to be a regular starter but had to be content to be used when needed. He still managed to get 5 goals and 3 assists.

Johannes Jansson - An excellent season from our summer signing. Picking up 19 goals and 15 assists.

Awards

Premier League Team of the Year - Luciano Culio and Souza

Premier League Player of the Year - 3rd Place - Souza

Premier League Best Goalkeeper - Winner - Luciano Culio

Premier League Most Assists Runner-Up - Souza

Premier League Most Player of the Match Runner-Up - Johannes Jansson

Premier League Manager of the Year - Winner - Stuart Brawls

Next Season

We just need to continue the progress we have made so far. Build a slightly better squad and work our how to beat our nemesis Benfica and we should be sorted domestically.

Need to improve in Europe defensively as we conceded a lot more goals per game than we did domestically.

The 100 Club (All Competitions)

100Club2022.png

União Micaelense History

MicalenseHistory2022.png

Domestic History

DomesticHistory2022.png

Continental and International History

InternationalHistory2022.png

question: Do you have a fake.lnc?

Another one with this issue? How to proof: Club Overview--->History--->Head Coaches

ag6cMSl.png

Aliados Futebol Clube de Lordelo 2036/37

Transfers / Finances / Fixtures / Squad

Supertaça: not the best way to start a season, losing to Porto in portuguese supercup.

Liga ZON Sagres (var): another amazing performance by Porto, clearly the best team in Portugal. They lost only three times this year. Awful season for our team, even though we finished 2nd, we lost many points to teams from the button of the table.

Taça de Portugal: we reached the final for the second consecutive year, once again losing to Porto by 1-0.

Taça da Liga: disappointing campaign, winning only one of three group stage games.

UEFA Champions League: not the easiest group, but we did a good job. With 10 points we finishing 2nd in group F. Then we faced Arsenal in 1st knockout round. After a 1-1 draw at home, Arsenal won the second leg in London by 2-0. As a consolation prize, the gunners ended up winning UCL against Porto.

Key players:

Ismael Vázquez: good season by the spanish international, who was named "best defender" in portuguese league.

John Purkiss: once again the english international won the "player of the year" award in portuguese league and was part of the best XI; also named as "player of the year" by Aliados' supporters.

Marc: our top-goalscorer with 17 goals.

[TABLE=class: MsoTableLightShadingm, width: 95%, align: center]

[TR][TD]2014/15[/TD]

[TD=]6th[/TD]

[TD=]3rd Round[/TD]

[TD=]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TR][TD]2015/16[/TD]

[TD=]1st[/TD]

[TD=]1st Round[/TD]

[TD=]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TR][TD]2016/17[/TD]

[TD=]5th[/TD]

[TD=]3rd Round[/TD]

[TD=]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TR][TD]2017/18[/TD]

[TD=]1st[/TD]

[TD=]3rd Round[/TD]

[TD=]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TR][TD]2018/19[/TD]

[TD]Liga2 Cabovisão[/TD]

[TD=]19th[/TD]

[TD=]5th Round[/TD]

[TD=]2nd Round[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]Survival[/TD][/TR]

[TR][TD]2019/20[/TD]

[TD]Liga2 Cabovisão[/TD]

[TD=]13th[/TD]

[TD=]4th Round[/TD]

[TD=]1st Round[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]-[/TD][/TR]

[TR][TD]2020/21[/TD]

[TD]Liga2 Cabovisão[/TD]

[TD=]5th[/TD]

[TD=]5th Round[/TD]

[TD=]3rd Round[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TR][TD]2021/22[/TD]

[TD]Liga2 Cabovisão[/TD]

[TD=]2nd[/TD]

[TD=]6th Round[/TD]

[TD=]3rd Round[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]Promotion[/TD][/TR]

[TR][TD]2022/23[/TD]

[TD]Liga ZON Sagres[/TD]

[TD=]12th[/TD]

[TD=]5th Round[/TD]

[TD=]2nd Round[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]Survival[/TD][/TR]

[TR][TD]2023/24[/TD]

[TD]Liga ZON Sagres[/TD]

[TD=]11th[/TD]

[TD=]Semi-finals[/TD]

[TD=]2nd Round[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]-[/TD][/TR]

[TR][TD]2024/25[/TD]

[TD]Liga ZON Sagres[/TD]

[TD=]12th[/TD]

[TD=]3rd Round[/TD]

[TD=]Winners[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]-[/TD][/TR]

[TR][TD]2025/26[/TD]

[TD]Liga ZON Sagres[/TD]

[TD=]7th[/TD]

[TD=]Runners-up[/TD]

[TD=]3rd Round[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TR][TD]2026/27[/TD]

[TD]Liga ZON Sagres[/TD]

[TD=]7th[/TD]

[TD=]Runners-up[/TD]

[TD=]3rd Round[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]2nd Knockout Round[/TD]

[TR][TD]2027/28[/TD]

[TD]Liga ZON Sagres[/TD]

[TD=]2nd[/TD]

[TD=]6th Round[/TD]

[TD=]3rd Round[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]Quarter-finals[/TD]

[TR][TD]2028/29[/TD]

[TD]Liga ZON Sagres[/TD]

[TD=]3rd[/TD]

[TD=]5th Round[/TD]

[TD=]3rd Round[/TD]

[TD]Group Stage[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]-[/TD][/TR]

[TR][TD]2029/30[/TD]

[TD]Liga ZON Sagres[/TD]

[TD=]4th[/TD]

[TD=]3rd Round[/TD]

[TD=]3rd Round[/TD]

[TD]Group Stage[/TD]

[TD]-[/TD][/TR]

[TR][TD]2030/31[/TD]

[TD]Liga ZON Sagres[/TD]

[TD=]4th[/TD]

[TD=]Runners-up[/TD]

[TD=]Winners[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]Winners[/TD]

[TD]-[/TD][/TR]

[TR][TD]2031/32[/TD]

[TD]Liga ZON Sagres[/TD]

[TD=]2nd[/TD]

[TD=]Winners[/TD]

[TD=]Winners[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]Winners[/TD]

[TR][TD]2032/33[/TD]

[TD]Liga ZON Sagres[/TD]

[TD=]4th[/TD]

[TD=]4th Round[/TD]

[TD=]3rd Round[/TD]

[TD]Semi-finals[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TR][TD]2033/34[/TD]

[TD]Liga ZON Sagres[/TD]

[TD=]2nd[/TD]

[TD=]3rd Round[/TD]

[TD=]Winners[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]-[/TD][/TR]

[TR][TD]2034/35[/TD]

[TD]Liga ZON Sagres[/TD]

[TD=]1st[/TD]

[TD=]6th Round[/TD]

[TD=]Winners[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TR][TD]2035/36[/TD]

[TD]Liga ZON Sagres[/TD]

[TD=]2nd[/TD]

[TD=]Winners[/TD]

[TD=]Winners[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]Supertaça Winners[/TD][/TR]

[TR][TD]2036/37[/TD]

[TD]Liga ZON Sagres[/TD]

[TD=]2nd[/TD]

[TD=]Runners-up[/TD]

[TD=]3rd Round[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[/TABLE]

Two seasons, two promotions!

League Table

This one was more of a struggle, it came down to the final game. We faced Cowdenbeath up by 3 points and 8 goal differential, ended up losing 0-3 to narrowly escape.

After a decent League Cup run, we were less successful in the Scottish Cup. We knocked off Livingston easily in our first game before being embarrassed by Stirling 2-7 in our second game. With Stirling gaining promotion with us, we have a bit of a rivalry going.

After Kelly went down our attack became much more diversified. 19 year old attacking midfielder Chris McCall, who was on loan with Deveronvale last season, became our leading scorer with 15 goals as well as 11 assists. Stephen Hughes rose to the occasion at striker, adding 12 goals and 7 assists. And our third leading scorer was centerback Gerry McLauchlan, who was lethal on corners with 9 goals.

One of our acquistions last season, Garry Fleming, led the team in assists with 15 while bouncing between striker and midfield. Gavin Morrision chipped in 11 more.

McLauchlan and Morrison were our two Team of the Year players while I took home Coach of the Year.

We're looking at returning most of our team for our first season in the Scottish Championship. The one starter who won't return is our right fullback and captain, 19 year old Jack Simpson. My coaches love him but he just hasn't been productive, he has minimal sell off value and is my most expensive player. He has to go. We are returning out other fullback though, 20 year old Rangers loanee Chris McDonald. He has the potential to be the best player on our team although he was pretty average last season.

Next season should be interesting. According to my coaches, most of my players belong in League 1 or 2. It may take a bit of building in the Championship before we can move up again. But the finances are getting a bit ugly so I don't know how much time we'll have to build. We're now 1.16 million in debt.

A bit of a busier offseason than I expected, found a few young players I couldn't resist adding.

Transfers

Loaned out a few players but, frankly I don't see any of them contributing in the future. More just trying to thin out excess players. The one loss that really hurts is GK Billy Taylor. Only 20, he has a lot of potential and played well when given the opportunity, but he wasn't happy as a backup and refused a new contract. Unfortunately we'll have to face him on a regular basis now in Dunfermline.

But I found a good replacement, 6'5" 23 year old Philip Anderson. He has played in the Championship the last three seasons, although he was unused last year by Falkirk. He'll likely split time with Malin this season and ideally take over as my starter going forward.

I'm particularly excited for the pair of 19 year old strikers that I brought in. Liam Blain comes from Carmarthen in the Welsh Premier League. Not much success there but he's ridiculously strong and should make a good target man. Simon Black played for Glenavon in the North Ireland top flight but never made an impact. He should be a good compliment to Blain though as he's more of a long range shooter and passer. Their additions mean that Stephen Hughes once again gets relegated to a backup role. Poor guy just gets no respect.

Paul Cameron will be our other new starter at right fullback. He'll be more of a defensive oriented fullback, played last season in League 1 with Cowdenbeath with some decent success.

This season should be more of a challenge for us, we're the favorites to go down and we're at the bottom of most of the team comparisons. I'm putting a lot of hopes in some young unproven players, but if we can survive, I think it will work out in the long run as those players have a lot of potential beyond the squad that got us this far.

[TABLE=align: center, width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2, bgcolor: #e8e8e8, align: center]

ragusa_splash_small.gif~original

Associazione Sportiva Ragusa Calcio

Season Twelve - 25/26 - Serie A

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2, bgcolor: #e8e8e8]

Season

Fixtures | League Table | Graph

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 30][/TD]

<!--Season XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-->

[TD]

Serie A - 2nd (Predicted 6th)

The best showing in Serie A to date. 9 points behind the winners Milan though.

Coppa Italia - Final

After pushing aside Torino, Napoli and Udinese, my team faced Inter in the Final. We had much of the possession, but otherwise the match was pretty equal and ended 1 - 1. The 3rd consecutive final for Iblei saw the 3rd consecutive penalty shoot-out to decide the winner, which this time was Ragusa.

Match Stats and Overview

Player Ratings

Euro Cup - Semi Final

The first defeat for my side in the Euro Cup came in the 2nd leg Semi Final game against Tottenham, which meant that Spurs were through to the Final where they eventually won Arsenal to claim the Cup.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2, bgcolor: #e8e8e8]Team

Transfers | Squad[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!--Team XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-->

[TD]

Pietro Catalfamo - DC

Solid young defender.

Bartolomeo Patrizi - DR

Dependable full back.

Paolo Segre - MC

Very good all round attributes.

Giacomo Tudisco - ST

30 league goals by Tudisco. An excellent goal scorer.

Orazio Calabrò - ST

Supposedly Calabrò has more ability and potential than Tudisco, but so far it has not resulted in comparable performances on the pitch.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2, bgcolor: #e8e8e8]Club

Facilities | Finances[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!--Club XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-->

[TD]

£60M in the bank and improvements to youth facilities.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!--Progress XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-->

[TD=colspan: 2, bgcolor: #e8e8e8]Progress

[TABLE=class: none, align: center, width: 1000]

[TR]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #dcdcdc, width: 50, align: center]Season[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #dcdcdc, width: 50, align: center]Serie[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #dcdcdc, width: 50, align: center]Position[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #dcdcdc, width: 112, align: center]Coppa Italia[/TD]]

[TD=bgcolor: #dcdcdc, width: 112, align: center]Champions Cup[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #dcdcdc, width: 112, align: center]Euro Cup[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #dcdcdc]Achievements[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]25/26[/TD]

<!-- League -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]A[/TD]

<!-- Position -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]2nd[/TD]

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]Final[/TD]

<!-- Champions Cup-->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]-[/TD]

<!-- Euro Cup -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]Semi Final[/TD]

<!-- Achievements -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa]Coppa Italia Championship[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]24/25[/TD]

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]5th[/TD]

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]Quarter Final[/TD]

<!-- Achievements -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa]Coppa Italia Runners Up[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]23/24[/TD]

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]7th[/TD]

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]22/23[/TD]

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]15th[/TD]

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa]-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]21/22[/TD]

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]10th[/TD]

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa]Serie A Best Cub of the Year[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]20/21[/TD]

<!-- League -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]B[/TD]

<!-- Position -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]1st[/TD]

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa]Promotion, Serie B Championship[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]19/20[/TD]

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]3rd[/TD]

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]18/19[/TD]

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]6th[/TD]

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]1st Rnd[/TD]

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]17/18[/TD]

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]3rd Qualifying Rnd[/TD]

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]16/17[/TD]

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]12th[/TD]

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]2nd Qualifying Rnd[/TD]

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]15/16[/TD]

<!-- League -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]C/C[/TD]

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa]Promotion[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]14/15[/TD]

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

Season Thirteen - 26/27 - Serie A

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Season

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!--Season XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-->

[TD]

Serie A - 7th (Predicted 5th)

I simply cannot be happy with the form this season. 24 points less than during the previous campaign!

Coppa Italia - 1st Round

Iblei took part in only 1 game in the Italian Cup - 1st Round home defeat against Bologna.

Champions Cup - 1st Knockout Round

We qualified from a group consisting of Standard, Man City and Atlético, but in the 1st Knockout Round FC Bayern were stronger.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Transfers | Squad[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!--Team XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-->

[TD]

Claudio Federici - GK

Federici has developed into a decent keeper. He is 2nd choice in the national team.

Fabrizio Liberatore - DC

Young defender Liberatore has good defensive attributes, but seems to require some tutring to up his mental capabilities.

Gioacchino Alfieri - MC

Strong and tall midfielder.

Sebastiano Borgese - MC

The man from the volcano island. Borgese looks like a great prospect.

Giacomo Tudisco - ST

Another good season by Tudisco. 21 league goals.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!--Club XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-->

[TD]

Youth facilities are being improved again.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!--Progress XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-->

[TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]26/27[/TD]

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]1st Knockout Rnd[/TD]

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

Season Fourteen - 27/28 - Serie A

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Season

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]

Serie A - 2nd (Predicted 5th)

Return to the form that was presesnt before the last season. Only 1 point from the Serie A winners Napoli.

Coppa Italia - Semi Final

After beating Sampdoria and Juventus, we got to challenge Napoli in the Semi Final. Napoli won the Semis and won the Final as well.

Euro Cup - Final

Ragusa beat Chernomorests (Burgas) and RNK Split in the Qualifying Rounds, and continued to Knockout Rounds from a group consisting of Twente, APOEL and Helsingborg. The Knockout stage saw us defeat Omonoia and Valencia. Then Iblei had to win Anorthosi and Spartak Moscow in Qtr Final and Semi Final to progress to the Final against Tottenham. The only goal in the Final was scored by Orazio Calabrò, so Ragusa won their first continental title! My team didn't suffer a single defeat in the whole Euro Cup tournament including the Qualifying Rounds.

Match Stats and Overview

Player Ratings

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Transfers | Squad[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]

Pietro Catalfamo - DC

Pietro "Cattlefarmer" Catalfamo is my leading central defender.

Raimondo Deplano - MC

Deplano is a decent midfielder, but he has developed as far as he can.

Sebastiano Borgese - MC

Borgese's first season as a first team regular.

Giacomo Tudisco - ST

Tudisco is able to maintain a good level of form.

Orazio Calabrò - ST

Abra-Calabrò! After underperforming for years Calabrò was my top goal scorer with 25 league goals.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]

Youth facilities are being improved. Everything else has pretty much been maxed out already.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]27/28[/TD]

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa]Euro Cup Championship[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

Season Fifteen - 28/29 - Serie A

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Season

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]

Serie A - 1st (Predicted 4th)

YES! Serie A win for Ragusa! I think Iblei are only the 3rd club from the "Mezzogiorno" area to win Serie A after Napoli and Cagliari.

Coppa Italia - Quarter Final

My team won Roma in the 1st Round, but Quarter Final against Milan proved too difficult.

Champions Cup - Semi Final

We qualified from a group that contained Man Utd, Rapid Wien and Ajax, beat Celtic in the 1st knockout Round and Barcelona in the Quarter Final. Man City in the Semis was a nut too tough to crack however. Curiously Ragusa didn't lose a single game in the Champions Cup, and Man C went to the Final on away goals. City won the Final.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Transfers | Squad[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]

Davide Monteleone - DC

Veteran central defender who has 86 caps for Italy.

Onofrio Leone - DR

Ragusa-born right back from Iblei youth system. Seems like a decent prospect. Unfortunately he is injured and out for months.

Corrado Ruggieri - MC

Impressive attributes, but I really hope he would generally up his game.

Giovanni Fucili - AMC

Didn't play that many games, but was good when he was on the pitch.

Giacomo Tudisco - ST

Tudisco still wants to disco, and reclaimed his top Ragusa goalscorer spot with 18 league goals.

Orazio Calabrò - ST

Calabró was able to continue his good form and scored 17 league goals.

Walter Alfredo Basilico - ST

Young promising striker I was able to sign from relegated Atalanta. At some point after a patch poaching youngsters has become more difficult, and I cannot sign youth players from any of the Serie A clubs.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]

Another improvement to the youth facilities is underway. £131M in the bank.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]28/29[/TD]

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa]Serie A Championship[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

Season Sixteen - 20/30 - Serie A

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Season

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]

Serie A - 2nd (Predicted 2nd)

My team managed to get 1 point more than last season, but still dropped to 2nd place on the table.

Coppa Italia - Quarter Final

Roma were a pice of cake in the 1st Round, but Udinese took the win in the Quarter Final.

BATE, Schalke and Valencia could not stop us from qualifying from the group stage. In the following rounds Ragusa beat FC Bayern and Chelsea, but in the Semi Finals Napoli beat my team and were through to the Final where they defeated Milan.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Transfers | Squad[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]

Pietro Catalfamo - DC

Skillful central defender.

Fabrizio Liberatore - DC

The first season Liberatore has been getting regular play time.

Francesco Di Marsilio - DM

New versatile midefielder I signed from Barcelona for free.

Sebastiano Borgese - MC

7.45 is probably the best avr I have had from any player playing in box to box role.

Giacomo Tudisco - ST

27 league goals makes Tudisco once again my best goal scorer.

Orazio Calabrò - ST

Calabrò scored 26 league goals.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]

Still new youth facility improvements are under construction. There is about £181M in the bank, so one would think more could be invested into improving facilities at once, insted of making small incremental steps.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]29/30[/TD]

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

Season Seventeen - 30/31 - Serie A

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Season

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]

Serie A - 3rd (Predicted 2nd)

Ragusa's form was basically similar to what it has been for the past few seasons, and this time it was enough to secure the 3rd place. What was worse than previous season was the strikers' ability to convert chances.

Coppa Italia - Semi Final

Pescara and Juventus could not stop my team from beating them in the first 2 rounds Iblei took part in the Cup, but INter were stroger in the Semis.

Anorthosi, Chelsea and Zenit were in the same group with Ragusa, but could not prevent me from leading the Iblei team to the next rounds of the competition. My team managed to defeat Paris SG and Real Madrid only to lose against Napoli in the Semi Finals. Napoli won the Champions Cup for the second time in a row.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Transfers | Squad[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]

Sebastiano Borgese - MC

Quick, determined, anticipatory, technical, leader...

Arturo La Rosa - MC

La Rosa could be classed as the first non-Italian in my squad, as his primary nationality is French, but he also has Italian passport. Seems to be a player of good Serie A quality.

Furio Epifani - AMC

I expect a lot from youngster Epifani, who is a product of Ragusa youth system.

Giacomo Tudisco - ST

"Only" 15 league goals by Tudisco.

Orazio Calabrò - ST

My most effective striker in the league with 17 goals scored.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]

Because of technological advances Ragusa's training facilities did not rank where they once did. Improvements are under way.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]30/31[/TD]

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Any chance of requesting a new stadium duccio? Your facilities are almost top level so the stadium is the next step since you have so much money.

The stadium request option is not available - "the club believes another new stadium should not be built at this time". I don't think I would necessarily want a bigger stadium though. Capacity of 36500 is plenty big in a city the size of Ragusa. Eventhough attendance and population are values that are (or can be) in the database, it seems that FM generally does not very much restrict how big stadiums teams can fill. I would not mind better corporate facilities, but I don't think its possible to improve them unless a whole new stadium is built.

[TR]

Season Eighteen - 31/32 - Serie A

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Season

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]

Serie A - 1st (Predicted 2nd)

The second Scudetto for Ragusa! The class of play was high through the whole season and Iblei finished 18 points ahead of Milan who came second. Excellent season.

Coppa Italia - Final

Parma, Juventus and Pescara had to be beaten before Ragusa got to face Milan in the Final. The Final was kind of infuriating in that my team had most of the ball, but just could not score. I did have a couple of shots more than Milan, but they were poor and it seemed my players concentrated on passing the ball around while Milan scored goals. 3 - 0 to Milan.

Match Stats and Overview

Player Ratings

Ragusa faced no problems qualifying from a group consisting of CSKA Moscow, Liverpool and Schalke. Real Madrid and FC Bayern were defeated quite easily before the Semi Final games. In the Semis, however, Manchester City proved a foe too formidable. Man City won Man Utd in the Final.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Transfers | Squad[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]

Giuseppe Morici - DL

Left back Morici was born in Ragusa, but is a product of Milan youth setup. Because he is from Ragusa I just had to buy him, and it was very expensive indeed. The total amount may rise to £65M. :rolleyes: Of course he is very talented as well...

Gioacchino Alfieri - MC

Alfieri has been a good player for many seasons. His height has been an asset.

Giacomo Tudisco - ST

21 league goals from Tudisco, but at 33 years of age his attributes seem to have begun deteriorating.

Orazio Calabrò - ST

22 league goals and my best goalscorer.

Walter Alfredo Basilico - ST

13 league goals scored by young striker Basilico.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]

As far as facilities go, there is nothing to do. Everything is at the max.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]31/32[/TD]

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa]Serie A Championship, Coppa Italia Runners Up[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]30/31[/TD]

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Nice season there Duccio, another title is always good, 65m is a lot to spend on one player though, I guess given his place of birth it was without question a good decision.

I have started building my team for the new club. A bit worried as it seems only "Good for Serie D, or Leading Serie D" players will sign for me, also as the club is Professional the minimum I can pay a player is 375 euros, which given I only have 12,000 total wage budget will mean a smallish total squad once you add in the Key Player at 1,300, next tier of 2-3 at 800, and 5 starters at 5-600. (Leaves about 5k for 2 starters and back-ups at 375 each).

My Key player was a star striker, so hoping he lives up to billing, also signed a 37yr old AMC to play the Trequartista role in my team. Playing with a modified 4-2-3-1 to try and keep my defence in check as it is something I have previously struggled with. Line-up like this

GK                   GK(D)
DR DC  DC DL    FB(S) CD(D) CD(D) WB(A)
  DM  DM             DM(D) DLP(S)
MR        ML     W(A)            WM(S)
    AM                    T(A)
    ST                   DLF(S)

Hoping that I can use that line-up to work with, have tried to sign midfielders and wingers who can play in the deeper positions and further forward in case we move to a mor attacking line-up as well.

Remember that you can bring wage requests down quite a bit by adding a sell on fee percentage clause to the contract.

I can for First Teamers and Key Players, but the club won't let me offer under 375 for any players.

The 1,300 wage wanted almost 2k and I got that down haha.

550€ per week is the lowest I can offer... 375 000€ is the highest. ;)

Looks like my squad players won't be getting pay rises. Just seems a bit tough as even if I have all players on minimum 375 + 30 App fee it is a max of 30 players. Think if that is the minimum then Budget should be higher, or minimum lower :p

Des Tiny's Big Euro Adventure

Polisportiva Arzachena

Pol._Arzachena.jpg

Italian Serie C 2014/15

New Beginnings Update

July 14th 2014

The Club

Full Name: Polisportiva Arzachena

Nickname: Smeraldini

Year Founded: 1964 (50th season)

Stadium: Stadio Biagio Pirina, Arzachena (1500)

Background.png

The Directions

Media Predicts: 20th/20

Board Expects: Avoid Relegation

My Expectations: Avoid Relegation

Transfer Budget: €23,010

Wage Budget: €12,565 p/w

Current Wages: €11,834 p/w

Club Finances

Not exactly the best financial situation, but beggars cannot be choosers.

The Squad

Squad.png

Well I have added te two DMs, AMC & 2x STs so far as improvements to the team. This is almost the entire squad as I let a whole bunch of players leave at end of contracts. Am hoping that I can do what is needed here as the players are mostly "Good for Serie D" rather than for Serie C.

The Manager

Profile | Information

I plan on starting this challenge soon but i must ask. How is everyone managing to complete the seasons so quickly? I see updates from people which are like a season per day. Usually takes me at least a week. Anyhow keep up the good work guys.

For me the reason I can complete a season in 3 days depends on:

- the league itself (number of games, cups, holidays, etc)

- scouting (the first seasons take me longer because I have to basically build a team from scratch)

- general game stup (staff, scouts, training)

After this is done it's just a matter of playing the games (I play them on key highlights, fast pace, no replays, rarely make tactical changes).

How is everyone managing to complete the seasons so quickly? I see updates from people which are like a season per day.

To make playing the game faster, I use instant result skin and holiday between matches. I also think people may have progressed more than 1 season before they type out reports.

Des Tiny's Big Euro Adventure

Polisportiva Arzachena

Pol._Arzachena.jpg

Italian Serie C 2014/15

Preseason Update

August 24th 2014

The Signings

Full Transfer List

Transfers.png

First Teamers

[/url]Angelo Scalzone (ST) - He is my absolute star signing, I am paying him 500 Euros more than the rest, hoping it works out.

Alessandro Frau (AMC) - I bought him as a striker, but appears to be better in the AMC role.

Cristian Riccardi (ML) - A late purchase, am hoping he can fit into the team.

Davide Salierno (DMC) - First spots I wanted to fill were my midfielders, he will probably be the more defensive one.

Fabio Cusaro (DC) - I added a stronger DC late in the offseason as it appeared to be a weakness alongside Cro early.

Gian Luca Morabito (DL) - A VERY late signing, he was added to try and improve at left back where we kept conceding.

Luca Comminelli (MR) - We were very short on good Right wings early on.

Pasquale Di Lullo (DMC) - Will play the playmaker/QuarterBack role as he looks to get the ball forward and support attacks.

Reserves

Alessandro Sorrentino (DR)

Joel Diby Koffi (DMC)

Joshua Ledesma (ST)

The Friendlies

Fixtures

Friendlies.png

A mixture of games here, two that I lost I thought were bigger teams, turns out they though we should beat AEK, I'm not sure, the small teams got dealt too.

First Eleven?

First XI.png

I'm seriously killing my OCD with the tactics I am using in recent games, the unbalanced striker, attacking combo seems necessary in the latest match engine as I was always having them on top of each other.

Old Hands

Cristian Altobello (DR)

Gianluca Cro (DC) - The hardest extension decision (at €850 he is the second highest wage earner)

Marco Ruzittu (GK)

The Season

Board Expectations

My Expectations

Match the board this season and I will be happy, want to build into next season.

Budgets

Archived