FM14 Comes to PLAYSTATION VITA - Play Home and Away - OUT NOW!

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it UK only? I'm from Denmark and i can´t seem to buy it anywhere tomorrow. Some retailers thought it was cancelled, others couldn't give me a release date. It seems to be impossible to buy here tomorrow and there´s still no news about it on the PSN store.

Actually it being so touchcentric has already grown on me.

One big thing that's annoying me is that it saves before every match, is that on the PC version too?

On the PC, I'm sure it's an option. I know it's on FMH, and can be turned off, probably able to turn it of in the preferences page.

Is it UK only? I'm from Denmark and i can´t seem to buy it anywhere tomorrow. Some retailers thought it was cancelled, others couldn't give me a release date. It seems to be impossible to buy here tomorrow and there´s still no news about it on the PSN store.

As far as I'm aware, it should be live on the PlayStation Store across Europe tomorrow. That said, I'm not entirely sure - it's down to Sony, not us.

Actually it being so touchcentric has already grown on me.

One big thing that's annoying me is that it saves before every match, is that on the PC version too?

That save is non-optional I'm afraid. Necessary for technical reasons :)

Hi lucas yes i have saved it to the cloud with new update,and in the cloud section on mac version it is listed with the liitle file symbol next to it with letters `psv` so its in the cloud but dont know why it not showing on vita

Hi lucas yes i have saved it to the cloud with new update,and in the cloud section on mac version it is listed with the liitle file symbol next to it with letters `psv` so its in the cloud but dont know why it not showing on vita

Hmm.. may be a case of the Steam cloud being a tad slow. It might be worth creating a new game on the Mac and saving this to the cloud, then try the cross-save again to see it prompts both saves to appear.

How do i add logos and player picture in game?

Vita is a closed system. To the best of my knowledge, custom content can't be added to it.

Can you still holiday to skip matches and such, since there's no Instant Result button?

Yes.

Midnight has come and gone, it's not there :(

Not funny dudes...

No idea at what point Sony will update the PSN Store to make it available. It's down to them now :)

Archived