[FM12] One more time - moonwalking my way through 'mo clubs

noikeee

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That was a close thing!
Far too close for my liking but you live to fight another day :D
Well done on staying up. Very tight though!

This shows exactly how ridiculous it was:

Division1SoumldraOverview_PastPositions_zps1c74e934.jpg

What matters is the final table right? :D I've included Norrby for laughs, they still don't know what hit them!

ClaacuteudioAlegriaNews_Inbox_zpscae4b892.jpg

I've been constantly linked to jobs similar to this, in the bottom half of the Liga Orangina, Portugal's 2nd level. Flattering but I don't think I've earned the move - how realistic is it that a Portuguese 2nd tier, professional club would hire a guy that all he's done is to promote a team from the 4th to the 3rd Swedish tier? I know it's my home nation but...

I want to climb to the top of the footballing ladder but don't want to jump any steps. Any club I sign for must not be considerably bigger than the one I leave.

Pre-season 2014

Torns_IF_zpsbc4f03df.png

Transfers

TornsIFTransfers_History_zpsbaa934f7.jpg

This was a slow transfer window because we’re hitting a ceiling of the players we can hire, for 3 reasons:

- the very low reputation of the club

- starting to reach our wage budget

- for the league matches we have to use at least 9 players homegrown in Sweden, and we’re starting to push that limit with all the foreigners.

Given that, these are the new 4 faces at the club:

Niclas Johansson (DM / MC) – Good Swedish players that want to sign for us are really difficult to find, so I am delighted I have found a hugely promising 18 year old kid!

Emmanuel Wennah (DC) – An international! He comes directly from Africa, from his home nation Liberia and as a regular presence for his national team he is also possibly my best centreback now.

Felipe Jorquera (DR / WB/MR) – Attacking Chilean right-back who I expect to be a backup to Thiaguinho on the right.

André Lamas (DM) – My staff really rate him, but the jury’s still out on him as I think he has a couple of weaknesses.

A few poor youngsters and backup players were released on frees as usual.

Finances

We get more TV money this season, it’s around 195K€ I believe instead of last year’s 150K, and that’s what’s keeping the club together, now that I’m using a lot more of my wage budget due to many contract renewals, I’m at 12K/month of 12.7K/month used there. 18.1K€ of positive bank balance at the moment, and again I’ll leave alone my 6.3K for transfers.

The full squad for the 2014 season

TornsIFSquad_Players_zps7e071415.jpg

TornsIFSquad_Players-2_zps1b999479.jpg

Very few differences to last year.

Fixtures

TornsIFFixtures_Fixtures_zps2eaf0c30.jpg

This time I decided to take charge of the friendlies but only from March onwards, it went well with all wins bar the game vs our parent club Häcken where a 2-2 draw was a great result, that game was a decent financial boost, look at the attendance…

As for the Swedish cup, we got drawn Div 2 side Kvarnby away and did fine to win 4-2 despite Mbamba getting himself sent off. Svensson scored a brace and Liberian international Wennah scored on his debut! It was again a trip away to a Div 2 team in the shape of Lunds next, but disappointingly we lost the match through an early penalty kick. To our credit whilst Lunds are from a division below they are an above average side and were the bookies favourites.

Competitions

Division 1 Södra: starts mid-April.

Svenska Cupen: beaten in the 1st round away at Div 2 team Lunds BK 0-1.

Summary

Very little has changed so I can’t expect a huge boost, but after the improvement at the end of last season I would like to this time avoid the relegation scrap.

We’re still huge underdogs in terms of reputation being expected by the media to end dead last, our promotion odds are 1000 to 1, but actually I think we’re much better than that, the team comparison screens shows we’re even 1st or 2nd in some skill areas, and we’re now spending as much on wages as almost anyone else. I’d be very happy just with a quiet midtable season though.

Good aqquisiotions for your team. The Swedish yong kid seems to have potencial. The liberian guy seems to be the better transfer. Hope you can do better than last season.

Boa sorte ;)

Thanks, always nice to see more people from here in the forums. The Liberian guy has had a great start at the heart of defence!

Pulled that survival job off very well Noikee.

Thanks, but I'm not sure it was that good a job, sure it was truly epic end but we shouldn't have been in such a sh*t position to start with.

Nice start in Sweden and good to see that you want a realistic career. Good luck!

Thanks.

Good start in Sweden looks like the club has plenty of potential player wise.

It does, to be honest I've put together a team packed with potential in no time, I'm considering bringing back my FM13 career rule of "must not reject offers over X price" because it's been far too easy to hang on to players.

Since the beginning of this career I've refused to use the exploit of setting very high asking prices to avoid getting bids, I've been getting them, but I can just reject and the players don't moan at all. When I'm impeding their moves to much much bigger clubs, in the top tier or 2nd level!

A glimpse of what's to come:

ClaacuteudioAlegriaNews_Inbox_zpsbcf55fdb.jpg

:cool: That's my first award this career.

It's been a superstart for Torns this season with no similarities to last year's struggle at all, but at the moment I've only played 5 matches, the first update will come in a month or two of playing time.

I have to drop another hint through one name, though: Zimbabwean striker Christoffer Mbamba. He's the sole reason I got the award - more on that later.

Always tricky to recruit suitable players in the lower leagues, but looks like you've done a good job improving your squad :thup:

It's not really that hard (at least in FM12), I already had a pretty damn good squad of players for that level last year, it's just I wasn't extracting the best of them... I am now though.

Meanwhile,

ClaacuteudioAlegriaNews_Inbox_zps9ea9faa9.jpg

2 awards 2 months into the season. :cool: /brag

April-June 2014

Torns_IF_zpsbc4f03df.png

Transfers

Hired one new guy on a free:

Daniel Svensson (GK) – Promising 21yo who is homegrown, what’s not to like? He is just a backup for Frick at the moment however.

… and I made my first two actual sales for money! Brazilian defensive midfielder Molina went for 2.5K€ to Francisco Beltrão, with goalkeeper Jéferson also leaving for Portuguese side Estoril for a similar fee – which is nice that I agreed on, because after that he picked up a bad injury.

Fixtures

TornsIFFixtures_Fixtures_zps1854095f.jpg

We had one last friendly after the cup disappointment before the league started, and I was astonished as I watched my team demolish Div 2 IFK Hässleholm 7-0. A nice boost of motivation for the actual season.

And when the actual league season came… we continued scoring for fun! Oddevold were torn 3-1 away then Skövde 4-1 at home. 0-0 at Örgryte’s was less entertaining but they’re possibly the biggest club in this league, so still a great result. Wins over Ljungskile, Qviding and Sylvia followed that, and put us all the way up in first!

Another 0-0 at Limhamn Bunkeflo marked a less accomplished game, but by now we were getting quite good at avoiding to concede goals by sitting tight and beating the opponents on the break. And indeed we continued with a massive run of another 5 wins all without conceding goals – we got lucky here and there with red cards in our favour, a very late long shot by Svensson clinching the win vs Motala, but overall we’ve been easily dominating every game in terms of chances and keeping everything very very tight at the back.

Player on focus

Christoffer Mbamba (ST) – Pace, this man has it in spades. And he is using it to terrorize the Div 1 defenders, as throughout the past 3 months he has scored a grand total of 11 goals in 13 matches (and 5 assists).

Brazilian winger Tadeu Terra has been doing some magic on the right wing too, he has 6 goals and 8 assists, but will stop for the month of July with a twisted knee.

Competitions

Division 1 Södra:

Division1SoumldraOverview_Stages_zps1403a88f.jpg

Svenska Cupen: beaten in the 1st round away at Div 2 team Lunds 0-1.

Summary

It really couldn’t have been any more different to last year. I seem to have hit a sweet spot with the tactics: 2 DMs, play narrower shout at all times, defensive wingers, counter strategy most of the time really really keeps the defence tight and we have only conceded 3 in 12 games. That's with injuries and suspensions to my regular defenders too. Whereas upfront the pace of Mbamba kills everyone and when he doesn’t the vision of Tadeu Terra solves games.

We’ve opened up a big gap to everyone bar Örgryte, and seem to be already locked in to a 2-way promotion battle.

Announcement: new rule

If you've followed my brief and failed FM13 career you may remember this:

1. A player’s maximum asking price is deemed to be the highest of the following 3 values:

1.a) The double of his player value

1.b) The value of the highest valued player in the whole squad

1.c) The value the club paid previously for him

2. I cannot set an asking price higher than the value given by rule #1.

3. I cannot reject a bid higher or equal to the value given by rule #1.

Sound strict and silly, the point is it forces me to sell a player if a good bid comes up. Works like this:

Currently Niklas Andersén is the highest rated player in my squad, worth 7K. 2x his value is 14K. I'm forced to sell him for any bids higher than 14K, and negotiate all bids to 14K.

Niclas Johansson is worth 5K. 2x his value is 10K. I'm forced to sell him for any bids higher than 10K, and negotiate all bids to 10K.

Tadeu Terra is only worth 2K. 2x his value is only 4K, but my highest valued guy Andersén is worth 7K. I'm forced to sell him for any bids higher than 7K, and negotiate all bids to 7K.

From this point onwards, I will follow this rule. Up until here I've been keeping things realistic with asking prices but have rejected all offers, and some have come for my best players. No player has gotten annoyed at this and I've been able to easily hold on to a full squad of players way too good for my level. This isn't realistic and too easy, so I'll cut down on it. From my experience despite some interest in my players good bids are rare, so I'm curious whether it'll even have an effect. Hope I can at least hold on to Mbamba!

Another exploit-ish thing I'm doing is playing the lone forward with lots of pace, that kind of player and tactic is overpowered in the FM12 match engine. I can't just ban quick players out of my game though!

Wow.

ClaacuteudioAlegriaNews_Inbox_zps7aa25f34.jpg

That is very tempting, but it's far too big a club to jump to, they're all the way up in the top level of Portugal and have a Euro-2004-built stadium. Their best players are worth 7x times more the worth of my whole club. It's quite unrealistic they'd approach me I think. I want to climb the ladder to the top slowly...

Rejected, closed FM, and gone to sleep. :)

Doing very well in the league.Was the right move in rejecting Beira-Mar if you want it to be realistic.

Thanks. Yeah Beira-Mar was a huge step, I can actually see the appeal on hiring a young manager doing well abroad with a small team, but it was still too big of a jump.

August hasn't been all good news at Torns.

First, we end our great run to our rivals for promotion:

ClaacuteudioAlegriaNews_Inbox_zps1b9e58e1.jpg

Then we had our first player poached under the asking price rule:

ClaacuteudioAlegriaNews_Inbox-3_zps175dea26.jpg

It's not all bad though as you will see as I post the full update in just a minute.

July-August 2014

Torns_IF_zpsbc4f03df.png

Transfers

Despite my announcement that I was going to use the asking price rule from here onwards – forcing myself to sell players for bids that reach a certain amount – this still seemed set to be a very quiet transfer window. Unfortunately near the end of August a bid finally came for our regular goalkeeper Sebastian Frick (career stats screenie) and they agreed to pay the 6K€ set by the rule.

I had to scout furiously for a replacement and got one just in time:

Joseph Gomez (GK) (7K€) – Our 2nd full international! This time for Gambia. My scouts told me he was better than Frick so I hired him even if I had to spend more than what I got for Frick – he becomes the first player I pay a transfer fee for in this career. I’ve got big hopes for him!

Fixtures

TornsIFFixtures_Fixtures_zpse35f3666.jpg

For some reason there were no fixtures throughout most of the month of July, and when the league came back, we were suddenly off form. We drew two consecutive matches 1-1 at home, and against Oddevold it was nearly defeat as we relied on a 78th minute Mbamba goal. 1-1 was the score again at Skövde but we were unlucky this time, with two injuries in the first half (Jairo and Jurandir da Silva) seriously hindering us. But if luck had deserted us then, it really flattered us next at Ljungskile, as we returned to victories thanks to a sole owngoal despite creating no danger all game.

Somehow despite 3 draws we still had a 6 points lead over Örgryte, and were due to hosting them next. It’d be a very tight cagey match but unfortunately Örgryte scored the game’s only goal in a corner near half-time – ending our fabulous run of 22 consecutive league matches without defeat. But we bounced back very nicely with a convincing 2-0 win over Qviding, and even increased our lead at the top back to 5 points.

Player on focus

Christoffer Mbamba (ST) – It still has to be him as everyone was a bit meh these 2 months. Added another 3 goals to his 14 goals total this season so far.

Competitions

Division 1 Södra:

Division1SoumldraOverview_Stages_zpsa1531f06.jpg

Summary

Wobbly form and we even lost to our promotion rivals, but they’ve been losing points too so we still sit on a 5 points lead. 8 matches remain and with the next opponents 11 points behind, it’s almost a dead certainty we’re locked in to either direct promotion in 1st, or the playoffs in 2nd. Can we hang on to go up directly?

Going along nicely, and looking good for promotion. Hope you can keep it going :thup:
Shame about the intake but your doing great in the league so far.
Good to see you flying again.
Well placed for promotion. :thup:
Nice to see your still doing well,hopefully it will be able to continue to the end of the season.

Thanks all, I'm quite pleased, nothing indicated I'd have a season this good coming.

Örgryte dropped the ball badly in September with 2 defeats and 1 draw whilst we only lost points once. This put us in a very comfortable position of a 11 points lead with 4 matches to go:

Division1SoumldraOverview_Stages_zps13bbecce.jpg

It also meant a win in the next match away at Motala would seal the championship and promotion. It was not the easiest fixture but if it went wrong we still had 3 more matches to do it.

But it started well. A combination between both Christoffers, forward Mbamba and winger Svensson, saw the on-form Swede take the goal cutting inside to his right foot. We seemed to sleep on that advantage for most of the first half as Motala seemed better whilst we looked complacent. I warned the lads at half-time yet they didn't listen, but it didn't matter as 7 minutes later a quick burst of passing saw Brazilian creative midfielders Marquinhos and Tadeu Terra assist Mbamba for the 2nd goal. New Gambian keeper Joseph Gomez would be later called into action for a save on a one-on-one, but the score would remain like that for a final result of 0-2, Torns win, are champions and seal promotion with 3 games to spare.

MotalaAIFvTornsIFInformation_Overview_zps582d5871.jpg

ClaacuteudioAlegriaNews_Inbox_zps07da0fbf.jpg

ClaacuteudioAlegriaNews_Inbox-2_zps8494f87d.jpg

I'm really delighted with this outcome for the season, not because it was some massive giant killing - despite our pre-season odds of 1000-1 to do this - as for all our poor reputation and lack of history we did also have the highest wages of the league, Sweden looking like a place where financial security is really easy to achieve. But because only one year ago at this point I was absolutely certain I was going back down to Div 2. I stuck it out waiting for a miracle, it happened, then we not only survived, we came back to totally dominate the league and go up to the Superettan instead.

It's also the first time ever I climb 2 divisions with a team in FM.

I got a lot of positive news in my inbox at the end of the season, but this rather negative message also arrived:

ClaacuteudioAlegriaNews_Inbox_zps118ee6cd.jpg

I suppose they deserved it but I didn't expect this sudden big expense, so my seemingly solid bank balance drops to 17K€ in the red. I suppose using all of my wage budget with the highest wages in the division did come back to bite us.

I expect the bids to start flying in for some of my better players any time soon, so that will sort out the bank although it may make life in the higher division very difficult! We will face a lot of professional clubs too whilst we are part of the semi-pro minority, which is a huge disadvantage.

September-October 2014

Torns_IF_zpsbc4f03df.png

Fixtures

TornsIFFixtures_Fixtures_zps3683ecd9.jpg

We did not start September on a great note failing to convert our chances at IF Sylvia’s for a poor 0-0, but with Örgryte losing on the same day we still extended our lead to 6 points. We however improved from there winning the remaining 3 matches in the month, beating Limhamn Bunkeflo, Kristianstads and Torn all quite convincingly. Örgryte losing even more points extended our lead to a massive 11 so we were now on the verge of clinching promotion.

A trip to Motala looked difficult in theory but us safe in the knowledge we could clinch the title there, we went out and did it with a clinical 2-0 victory. TORNS IF WINS THE DIVISION 1 SÖDRA AND IS PROMOTED!! This left us with 3 dead rubbers to finish the season and we dropped the pace a little, just only about beating Sleipner after squandering chance after chance, then finishing with 2 disappointing draws and displays against Utsiktens and Rosengard, but it meant very little as we were by now on full party mode.

Player on focus

Christoffer Mbamba (ST) – Continued to be the star of our season as he scored in 6 of the final 8 matches, ending the year on 20 goals.

Competitions

Division 1 Södra:

Division1SoumldraOverview_Stages_zpsc8fa6747.jpg

Summary

The title was a bit easy at the end, but let’s not forget what a big deal and what a big improvement for the club this is, last year we only managed to survive on the last day, 2 years ago we were one division below, 3 years ago (before I arrived) we were 2 divisions below. Now we’re set to compete against many pro sides in the Superettan (Swedish 2nd level) next year. It’s a remarkable rise for the club.

I’m certainly not going to leave after a promotion, it is going to be quite a challenge, so I’ve signed another 1 year contract extension. It will be however in all likelihood my last year at Torns. I started management to travel the world and have already helped this club a fair bit, it’s time to think about moving on.

Season review 2014

Torns_IF_zpsbc4f03df.png

Tactics and usual starting eleven

TornsIFTactics_TeamInstructions_zpsc8fc0ab4.jpg

Last season’s miracle late turnaround was based on a Benitez-esque negative 4-2-3-1 so I continued using it… and it worked so well I pretty much stuck with it all year. Shouts continue to be Pass Into Space + Get Ball Forward + Play Narrower + Work Ball Into Box. It keeps things really tight and I am absolutely delighted to have only conceded 9 goals in the league. The pace of Mbamba and his supporting cast then gets us enough goals on the counter.

The more attacking alternative, which I use sparingly, continues to be Control strategy, More Often pressing, then all the same shouts plus Hassle Opponents and Push Higher Up.

Squad

TornsIFSquad_Players_zps1b70c8d5.jpg

TornsIFSquad_Players-2_zps7c57b9b5.jpg

Top 5 key players of the season

5. Luan Rizani (DC) – After a poor season last year, Luan was back to the heights of performance he shown for us in the Div 2 winning year, with a 7.13 average rating plus 4 goals scored in set pieces. Very reliable lad.

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm64/paranoik0/fm12%20one%20more%20time/NiklasAnderseacutenOverview_Attributes_zps8f7a7e14.jpg[/img]"]4. Niklas Andersén (DL, DR) – The sale of goalkeeper Sebastian Frick meant he is now the de-facto captain as the actual captain Kristian Ek never plays (and is about to leave). He may be only still 22 but is absolutely worth the armband. Super reliable, quality going forward as well, and a great example for everyone at the club.

3. Christoffer Svensson (AML) – Went missing for lengthy periods of time, but really shone at the end of the season with several match winning performances. 7 goals and 6 assists, and probably his best year at the club yet.

2. Tadeu Terra (AMR) – The Brazilian winger really came into the spotlight this year with sparkling performances particularly at the start of the season, when he engineered goals with impressive regularity. 8 goals and 12 assists.

1. Christoffer Mbamba (ST) – Was our best player all year as his pace kept on creating chances and he converted a lot of them, finishing top scorer of the league on 20 goals. Also 8 assists and 9 MOM awards. What’s frightening is that he’s still very far from his full potential and despite specialized training isn’t even a natural as a striker yet!

Career overview

[b]Season   League                      Cups                       International         Notes[/b]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Torns IF (Sweden)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012     Div.2 Södra Götaland - 1st  n/a                        n/a                   Champions, promoted
2013     Div.1 Södra - 11th          Svenska Cupen 2nd rnd      n/a                   Avoided relegation
2014     Div.1 Södra - 1st           Svenska Cupen 1st rnd      n/a                   Champions, promoted 

ClaacuteudioAlegriaNews_Inbox_zps3e522cc3.jpg

ClaacuteudioAlegriaNews_Inbox-2_zps221f0195.jpg

Good news to see much higher numbers here in terms of both sponsors and wages (wage budget was at 13K/month), but that's the bare minimum really, we're gonna need it if we're to survive. Just in promotion wage rise clauses we're going to lose a lot of money, a lot of players have them.

ClaacuteudioAlegriaNews_Inbox_zps419fa3fc.jpg

ClaacuteudioAlegriaNews_Inbox-2_zpsa19d9aaa.jpg

ClaacuteudioAlegriaNews_Inbox-3_zps6546806d.jpg

More nice news with a bunch of awards. I'd be shocked if I didn't win manager of the year, the lads in the team of the year more than deserved it (maybe we could have had more than 3 players there), and as for the U20s team I made a point of giving lots of playing time to Johansson this season who is our teenage gem at the moment - and he has improved greatly throughout this season.

From almost getting relegated to winning the title in the space of a year,absolutely brilliant :D

It was quite the turnaround, I never imagined we had the potential to do that...

Well done on winning the league Noikee.

Thank you sir.

Great work to win the league, good luck next season!
Nice work so far noikeee and best of luck staying up next season :thup:
Great to have a second promotion in 3 years.

Thank you, I have been a bit off FM this week and was set back by a very annoying crash dump but have just finished the new pre-season so news will come soon.

Pre-season 2015

Torns_IF_zpsbc4f03df.png

Transfers

TornsIFTransfers_History.jpg

Very busy Winter this time as I Redknapped my way through the transfer market. We were unfortunate to lose new captain Niklas Andersén, as Helsingborgs met the selling fee as per my must-sell players rule, those fees have now been increased a lot through the valuation of new players. I also decided to offload a couple players, the most shocking decision in this regard must be the loaning of regular rightback Thiaguinho but I got better players this Winter! High potential (but little end product) winger Jean Silva and former player of the year Tom Nymark were other notable sales.

Meanwhile what matters the most is the new faces and there’s some truly exciting talent there:

Mattias Pavic (DR / WBR) – The very last signing may well turn out to be one of the best, very complete 21yo homegrown fullback.

Victor Hugo (DL / DC) – The direct replacement for Niklas Andersén comes from Brazil. It was an epic struggle to get a left-back and I even had a massive miscast error when I signed a Tahitian international blindfolded (unable to scout) who turned out very rubbish – check out the screenie for Coco Fenuati later – but Victor seems even better than Niklas so it’s alright.

Alexander Faltsetas (DM / MC) – We weren’t short of DMs but we were of homegrowns and Alex is a quality Swedish player, always useful.

Martin Hägerstrand (D/WBR) – I’m lucky to have signed 2 very good rightbacks, this Finnish youngster is impressive and will keep Pavic in check.

Jes Daugaard (ST / AMR) – I got a lot of promising Nordic youngsters this Winter and a few of them were Danish, Jes is probably the best of the lot: a quick, technically gifted, intelligent winger/forward, already very good at the age of 18 and with HUGE potential.

Simon Mellberg (ST / AMC)

Marcus Johansson (DC)

Coco Fenuati (D/WBL / ML)

Victor Nilsson (ST / M/AMRL)

Troels Nielsen (M/AML)

Benjamin Jeppesen (WB/AMR / MR)

Arben Tusha (DR)

Ágúst Albertsson (AMC / MLC, AML)

Alexander Carlsson (MC / DC, DM)

Finances

The TV money is silly good here (450K€??!!) and it’s keeping the club alive and in great health. 95K€ now of bank balance, a brilliant improvement on last year. 21.5K/month of wage budget, of which 17.5K are being used.

The full squad for the 2015 season

TornsIFSquad_Players.jpg

TornsIFSquad_Players-2.jpg

I will happily admit this is an exaggerated squad size, I will trim down things in the coming months once I identify who’s not good enough for this level.

I wish I could get them to sign professional full-time contracts, it’s about time but the option to ask it to the board is greyed out.

Fixtures

TornsIFFixtures_Fixtures.jpg

I controlled all the friendlies but skimmed over them with little attention to detail, pre-season went alright though beating parent club Häcken 3-0 and drawing with one of the biggest clubs in Sweden, Djurgardens.

Once it came to the official opening match of the season in the cup we had a pretty disappointing shock however, we met our former fellow Div 1 challengers Limhamn Bunkeflo but they remained there whilst we had gotten promoted. A bad 2-0 defeat wasn’t the way to start the season well, even if we were unlucky and had a lot of players missing either to injury (Tadeu Terra has a bad one, 4 or 5 months!) or to U21/African international call ups.

Competitions

Superettan: starts early April.

Svenska Cupen: beaten in the 1st round away at Div 1 team IF Limhamn Bunkeflo 0-2.

Summary

I’m a little apprehensive, I think this time the step up is rather large and we will feel the difference between levels. I don’t expect to feature very high up the table, that being said I’d like to be clear of a relegation scrap and not feel the desperation we experienced 2 years ago saved at the last fixture by miracle.

This will probably be my last year at Torns, I have hired a lot of talented young people so in a way it’s a shame to leave them back but I want to travel the world too. Still have a job to do in stabilizing Torns at Superettan level this year, let’s see how that goes.

Good luck for the new season, you've made some big changes with the amount of players you've bought in and I think if you do leave, the club will be stable with these players there.

I hope so I've hired a lot of kids with big potential this Winter, if I can get the club away from relegation this year I think they'll be fine if I leave after.

Clear sign of how much we've been growing as a club:

ClaacuteudioAlegriaNews_Inbox.jpg

Bunch of gloryhunters. :D

Meanwhile a little afterwards:

ClaacuteudioAlegriaNews_Inbox2.jpg

I don't wish to spoil how the start of the new season is going just yet, but we're doing alright even with our usual deadly finisher Mbamba misfiring up until here.

Archived