[FM12] One more time - moonwalking my way through 'mo clubs

noikeee

Thank you, I'm not sure about my decision to stay, sometimes my motivation feels like it's waning but then we go on a winning run and it's back! :D

Guess you just got to play through those dry spells :)

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good to catch up on this, you've come a long way since I last checked. I've heard good things about managing in Sweden, although Denmark is normally my Scandanavian nation of choice. Looking very tight towards the top, fingers crossed you can go one better this year.

I've never managed in Denmark sounds fun. :) And it is going better since my last update!

Guess you just got to play through those dry spells :)

Yeah to be honest winning is always a bit more fun. :D But a bit of difficulty here and there makes victory taste sweeter.

July-August 2016

Torns_IF_zpsbc4f03df.png

Transfers

Rafael Diógenes (ST / M/AMC) (10K€) – We’ve got Albertsson doing well as AMC but he’s not ideal, Vázquez and Daugaard doing well as ST but Vázquez’s homesick and Daugaard just came back from injury, so I thought I’d hire a new forward. Rafa looks like one of our best players now.

It was a Brazilian for a Brazilian as I sold fellow MC/AM/ST Breno to Ängelholms for 7K, I was just fed up with his injury proneness, in his half-season for the club he picked up in-match injuries on 4 different occasions! Left-back Nils Nyholm was also sold, for 10K to our promotion rivals Landskrona BoIS after very little playing time.

Fixtures

TornsIFFixtures_Fixtures-6.jpg

We had a sequence of important matches in July and started well by beating Varnamo, who were on equal points to us, 3-2 despite having Niclas Johansson sent off fairly early – Vázquez got a late 81st minute winner for us. The next match was even more dramatic as we were 2 goals down and 2 men down to red cards (Faltsetas and Albertsson the culprits) yet somehow equalized in the 80th and 84th minutes. We were clearly enjoying that stage of games, and went to BK Forward – just above us in the table, in a playoff spot - to win thanks to 75th and 92nd minute goals.

Drawing at Assyriska away was alright, winning 2-0 at Mjällby (top opposition for this level) was just fantastic, just like beating the table leaders Landskrona BoIS 3-1 at home next!! We were now all the way up to 2nd and closing in on the BoIS, a cagey 2-1 win at Ängelholms then a comfortable home 3-0 over Trelleborgs put us on equal points with them. Drawing 1-1 at midtable Väsby Utd with a goal conceded after just 45 seconds of play was a little underwhelming way to finish August, but since BoIS lost their match we were now TOP OF THE TABLE!! And with the added bonus of introducing Daugaard back to the pitch after a 3 months stoppage.

Player on focus

Tobias Lewicki (AMR, AML) – Great month of July in particular for the Swedish winger who joined at the start of the season, 3 goals and 3 assists through this excellent period of form for us.

Uruguayan forward Sebastian Vázquez has been doing well too with another 5 goals despite homesickness, whilst Nigerian winger Augustine Agu is at the moment the player on best form and racked up 2 goals and 2 assists this past couple of months. Centre-back Lasse Broman is yet another man on great form and even scored twice.

Competitions

Superettan:

SuperettanOverview_Stages-8.jpg

Svenska Cupen: Lost in the 3rd round on penalties at home vs IFK Göteborg.

Summary

An almost flawless 2 months saw us beat lots of teams near us in the table, and we used that momentum to climb all the way up to first. Having now a settled best XI that I choose match after match is really paying its rewards!

It’s now looking increasingly likely we could see Torns playing against the biggest Swedish clubs next year. 6 matches to go.

Excellent season so far,quite a good gap over 3rd place as well.
Brilliant last 2 months you've had there :thup:
Excellent run of results. With a seven point gap back to third place, you're looking really good for another promotion!

Thank you, finding out my best 11 players and sticking with them has made a world of difference, previously I was constantly fiddling and the team was suffering, now everything just works. Am pretty confident we will go up.

That's some important victories in those 2 months! Do the top 2 go up?
Looks very comfortable :thup:
Assuming it's the top two that go up things are looking very good.

Cheers, yeah top 2 are promoted directly, 3rd place qualifies for a playoff like we did last year.

Got another manager of the month award for August but I think I'll stop posting monthly awards as it's a bit too much (already got several players in teams of the month I didn't mention), only yearly ones.

Torns IF - Youth intake 2016

TornsIFUnder19sSquad_Players.jpg

Best player

Eric Högström (GK)

Pretty decent, we got a pair of mildly promising keepers and the youth bunches seem to have been improving every year.

Here's how last season's super prospect is progressing, I kept him merely on U19 team duties for his first season but will loan him out next year:

Eric Grönlund (now)

Eric Grönlund (one year ago)

Potential dropped to 4.5 stars, I suspect he may not be a future Swedish international after all but with his abilities slightly flattered by our low reputation, nevertheless I fully expect him to become an Allsvenskan-level player. To be honest he developed very little, just strength which was his training focus, I may have made a mistake in keeping him this year.

With the league table looking like this:

SuperettanOverview_Stages-9.jpg

We travelled to relegation-threatened Dalkurd's stadium knowing a draw would be enough for promotion, and we still had another 2 matches to play if we'd miss this chance. Nevertheless I don't give easy breaks to anyone and like to play by percentages, so played defensively on the counter attack! Dalkurd were desperate for points and HAD to attack us, while we could just settle for a point.

It started brilliant for us. Albertsson got a goal from right outside the area (despite a 6 for long shots and the "work ball into box" shout being in use). Minutes later Douglas Landvik set up Daugaard with a through ball and the young Danish forward calmly put it past the keeper, 2-0. We hit the post and the bar, then Zé Ndille headed home Albertsson's freekick for the 3-0. We were promoted by half-time.

The party continued in the 2nd half, a Dalkurd defender committed a professional foul and saw a red card whilst giving us a penalty kick, Rafael Diógenes converted it. It would end 4-0. I was sorry for Dalkurd but it was our day, the day we celebrated climbing the full ladder from the 4th tier of Swedish football to the top level.

DalkurdFFvTornsIFInformation_Overview.jpg

ClaacuteudioAlegriaNews_Inbox-6.jpg

ClaacuteudioAlegriaNews_Inbox-2-4.jpg

Landskrona lost so we're looking good for the title too, a win over Ljungskile at home would seal that in the next match.

TornsIFvLjungskileSKInformation_Overview.jpg

This was nothing alike the previous match and a totally understated way of winning the title. Has to be said Ljungskile did absolutely f*ck all, but neither did we, failing to assert our status as a newly promoted side. Come the 76th minute Jurandir assisted Albertsson running in from the left and he nicked it past the keeper in the only chance of the entire match.

That being said it was a party day and not really a proper competitive fixture, at least not for us, our sorry opponents are looking at a relegation playoff.

ClaacuteudioAlegriaNews_Inbox-7.jpg

ClaacuteudioAlegriaNews_Inbox-2-5.jpg

Quite nice of the fans. :D First time I ever get that news item.

Well done grabbing it in the end.
Congrats on winning promotion :thup:
Great work to round off the campaign.

Thank you, it always seemed likely from the point we started winning games consistently, this is a division that feels easy to escape out of - when even the best AI teams barely win 50% of the matches you don't need an awful lot of points to go up.

ClaacuteudioAlegriaNews_Inbox-9.jpg

First time ever I'm linked to a club that isn't Portuguese, MTK is nice I would love to manage in Hungary at a point in the not too distant future, but right now moving there is not my cunning plan (cue a drumroll...), and I would like to have just 1 season with Torns in the Swedish top flight anyway.

Right after this I got linked to Brno in Czech Rep (would be brilliant too) and Vila Nova in the Brazilian Serie B.

Get promoted a few times and the offers start pouring in :) Brno may tempt me...

Both MTK and Brno are really really tempting because I definitely want to go to Eastern Europe at some point, but it doesn't feel right to leave for a top tier before playing in a top tier myself. Hungary and Czech Rep are quite similar to Sweden in footballing standards.

The plan is moving to a different part of the world first, but I do wonder whether I'm not withdrawing myself from the great thing in journeyman careers which is freedom of choice, by sticking to a strict script.

September-October 2016

Torns_IF_zpsbc4f03df.png

Transfers

Obinna Stephen Nwachukwu (AMR) – Very late signing, already thinking of next year, as he joined only after we had been crowned champions and played just the last match. He’s quite a complete winger.

Fixtures

TornsIFFixtures_Fixtures-7.jpg

We continued our attack on promotion by beating Falkenbergs with 2 goals in the first 6 minutes as the highlight of the match, unfortunately winger Augustine Agu broke a leg for us and will probably be out for a very long time. We probably missed him a little as we got our first defeat in almost 3 months next at Atvidabergs, an open game which finished 3-2 for the hosts; but we were soon back to form with a slightly too chaotic 4-2 over Örgryte, in which we had to perform a comeback from an early conceded goal.

Promotion was by now all but guaranteed, but a draw at Dalkurd would confirm it, we went and demolished them in style with impeccable counter-attacks winning 4-0. TORNS CLAIM PROMOTION TO THE ALLSVENSKAN!! Next up the title was for grabs and we did it with a slightly underwhelming 1-0 over Ljungskile – nevertheless TORNS WIN THE SUPERETTAN TITLE! A final match at GIF Sundvall decided nothing but we got a great result of 3-0 anyway.

Player on focus

Bertin Zé Ndille (DC) – Extraordinarily prolific end of season for the Cameroonian centre-back who scored 6 goals in the final 6 matches, 5 were headers, 1 a penalty kick.

Ágúst Albertsson and Jes Daugaard were on fine form too in the same time period, the Icelandic winger/midfielder got 3 goals and 5 assists, the Danish forward 4 goals and 1 assist.

Competitions

Superettan:

SuperettanOverview_Stages-10.jpg

Svenska Cupen: Lost in the 3rd round on penalties at home vs IFK Göteborg.

Summary

The dream has come true, Torns are amongst the elite of Swedish football. This season went just according to plan, even if the first few 10 matches or so were quite dodgy we soon hit form and blitzed past the rather dubious opposition.

I will claim again that next year is my last at Torns, it’s not the first time I say this but I struggle to think of a scenario I would want to stay further, nevertheless I am expecting a brave fight against relegation as my final contribution to the club will be trying to stabilize it at the top.

Season review 2016

Torns_IF_zpsbc4f03df.png

Tactics and usual starting eleven

TornsIFTactics_TeamInstructions-1.jpg

Same as the past few years, no major changes other than maybe float crosses to try to get the better out of Agu who was a very tall winger.

We did get to play our plan B (control strategy, very high pressing, same 4-2-3-1 formation) a bit more often as we started becoming favourites for home matches midway through the season.

Squad

TornsIFSquad_Players-4.jpg

TornsIFSquad_Players-2-3.jpg

Top 5 key players of the season

Left-back Sigfús Ólafur Hreidarsson just misses the cut, would be 6th.

5. Jes Daugaard (ST) – A major injury that stopped him for a few months took away his chance of scoring more, because otherwise he surely would’ve ended with more than 9 goals.

4. Tobias Lewicki (AMR, AML) – Took him quite a while to get going I remember a long time with no goals or assists, but then had a brilliant purple patch near the end. 5 goals, 9 assists.

3. Bertin Zé Ndille (DC) – A couple early season bad performances are now way behind him as he asserted himself as the boss of defence in his first season for Torns, whilst also scoring a barely believable 9 goals that put him as joint top scorer together with Daugaard.

2. Alexander Faltsetas (DM) – I expected him to be 4th choice DM at the start of the season, he beat the new signings to become 1st choice all the way with many great performances: 7.32 average rating! Overachieving player of the year, no doubt about it.

1. Águst Albertsson (AMC, AML) – After a while I moved him to AMC to accommodate Agu, I thought his skills fit the wing way better but I was wrong, his great set piece delivery and pace meant he kept on terrorizing the opposition in the middle, and then he peaked at just the right time at the season deciders. 6 goals, 10 assists, 7.44 average rating.

Career overview

[b]Season   League                      Cups                       International         Notes[/b]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Torns IF (Sweden)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012     Div.2 Södra Götaland - 1st  n/a                        n/a                   Champions, promoted
2013     Div.1 Södra - 11th          Svenska Cupen 2nd rnd      n/a                   Avoided relegation
2014     Div.1 Södra - 1st           Svenska Cupen 1st rnd      n/a                   Champions, promoted 
2015     Superettan - 3rd            Svenska Cupen 1st rnd      n/a                   Lost in promotion playoff
2016     Superettan - 1st            Svenska Cupen 3rd rnd      n/a                   Champions, promoted

Incredible rise up the leagues and I like that message, not one I'm ever likely to see myself. :( Good luck in the top division. :thup:

I've had pretty poor careers in the past, look no further than my FM13 attempt in Algeria where having the best squad in the league I failed to get promoted for 4 consecutive years, it's a matter of getting things to click and finding out what works. I've now played over 20 seasons of FM12 and know the key to success is above all PACE, have pace in your players up front and at the back, use it as much as you can and you will win.

Admittedly that isn't 100% realistic, very quick strikers are well known to be an exploit in FM12, so I've tried to compensate by making things harder elsewhere such as the forced-to-sell players rule but that hasn't really come into effect very often - I think I only ever sold 2 guys due to this rule.

It's not very often you see someone stick it out and take a Swedish club all the way from the bottom to the top! Fantastic job!

I think next season will be incredibly tough, but it's definitely worth staying to give it a go :thup:

Thanks, I have seen plenty of people climb up the leagues in this forum but I'd never managed to pull it off myself.

Next year I do think it'll be a struggle, the team comparison screens tell me we are one of the weakest squads as expected. My previous experiences in the first year after promotion are contradictory, in the 3rd tier we nearly got relegated, in the 2nd tier we nearly got back-to-back promotions, so I'm not entirely sure what to expect but would tend to think we are going to have trouble. Particularly since the board STILL hasn't made the club professional and we are the only part-timers in the top tier!

In career move news, throughout just the month of January 2017 I have been linked to the following clubs:

Germany: Aue

Croatia: NK Zagreb, Lokomotiva Zagreb

Russia: Rostov

Turkey: Mersin I.Y., Antalyaspor

Portugal: Rio Ave

Spain: Albacete

Belgium: KV Kortrijk

Italy: Brescia

And plenty more the previous 2 months.

Whilst I am staying it's nice to know there are plenty of job opportunities around that would take me if I were interested, but I do wonder whether 1 year from now if I leave I will be a bit forgotten by the footballing world and not as much in demand.

Pre-season 2017

Torns_IF_zpsbc4f03df.png

Transfers

TornsIFTransfers_History-2.jpg

I didn’t want to operate a full-scale revolution but still hired quite a few players, in order to try to meet the demands of our new league division:

Alex (DR / WBR) – Brazilian attacking fullback, quick and very complete.

Arlisson (DM / MC) – This Brazilian DM looks dependable, I have broken the club’s transfer fee record to hire him for 35K but am not sure where to play him, Faltsetas has been fantastic for us as the most rudimentary of the DMs, and he doesn’t really fit the other DM slot as deep-lying playmaker.

Roope Saarinen (DLC) – Teenager Finnish defender who my staff rate very very high, not sure he can steal Hreidarsson’s place in the left or any of the centre-back slots but they think he can.

Besnik Rustemaj (ST) – Quick and tall striker, I really wish he comes good because a homegrown striker would be great, he impressed in the last 2 pre-season friendlies.

Adam (AM / MC) – Experienced Brazilian midfielder, looks a great creator, but he’s been slightly underwhelming in pre-season despite my expectations as I had this transfer set up ages ago.

Erik Skov (MC / MR, AMRC)

Ivica Saric (ST)

Andreas Svensson (AMC / MC, AMRL)

Nicklas Holmqvist (ST / AMR)

Jon Höglund (DM)

Felitciano Zschüsschen (AML / ML, AMR)

Jonathan Hellström (DL / ML)

Carl Wachtmeister (GK)

As for players who left, we made 2 particularly profitable sales of theoretically great but underperforming players: goalkeeper Julio Roberto Castañeda became a club record sale of 100K, whilst Kenyan midfielder Collins Okoth went for 22K. Other notable players to leave were fan favourite Christoffer Mbamba (they hated me for this, remember he scored 20 goals for me in the 3rd tier 3 seasons ago) and Brazilian trequartista Jurandir da Silva.

Finances

We had a very wealthy bank account so I thought I could ask the board for a few improvements, they accepted to improve the youth facilities again. Unfortunately they cost us a massive 1.5 million euros which disappeared immediately, I really wish I hadn’t done this.

So now our bank balance is at a positive but much less impressive 132K€, whilst in terms of wages we now pay 50.7K/month. Wage budget is 62K/month and transfer budget remaining is 111K.

The full squad for the 2017 season

TornsIFSquad_Players-5.jpg

TornsIFSquad_Players-2-4.jpg

You many notice an excess of options upfront for a team that plays a lone striker, this can be explained by the fact some are youngsters and for the first time I have agreed to set up a reserve squad this season, so a few players will feature mostly for the reserves.

I am absolutely fuming that my board STILL hasn’t made the club professional so everyone is training only part-time, the option to ask for it continues greyed out, despite the fact we are the only club at the top level that are part-timers, and many in the 2nd tier are professional.

Fixtures

TornsIFFixtures_Fixtures-8.jpg

This was a decent pre-season but a defeat at 2nd tier Mjällby was poor, we also didn’t play against any top level team so remain completely untested. Nevertheless we seemed to get better from match to match.

Competitions

Allsvenskan: Hasn’t started yet.

Svenska Cupen: It has started, but we enter at a later round.

Summary

We have an improved squad, but only time can tell whether it’s good enough to keep us up. We unfortunately continue semi-professional which I can only assume it’s a big handicap against the 15 other sides in this league, all professional – but we did beat several pro sides the past 2 seasons in the Superettan.

My goal for this season is simply to avoid relegation, bottom 2 go up, 14th goes into a playoff, so 13th would be good enough for me.

I've never seen that message before, I'm guessing you can't see him being sold on for much more?

I think you've got enough to avoid relegation, good luck!

You've never seen the buyout clauses thing? It's been in the game for a few editions, maybe even earlier than FM11.

The logic was the following: he was a player with lots of potential, in fact he was the guy who had most stars for current ability from my whole squad, but he was really really sh*t when I played him so wanted to get rid of him. Knowing he had potential I made a point of slapping a 25% profit from next sale in his transfer. However once the option pops up to buy the clause for 200K (!), this means I'll only lose money if he gets sold by 900K or more. That would be a huge sell he's not valued anywhere near that much money at the moment. Much better to get the money now than to gamble on that sale happening, who knows he may do his whole career there at that club, or leave on a Bosman.

Sorry I should have been clearer I haven't seen the you're putting a smile on every fans face message before.

Yeah that's a definitive all-time first for me. :D

I think you'll stay up. Your signings are all pretty solid, as are your friendly results. Good luck :thup:
Hopefully you can pull off another fantastic accomplishment and stay up
Fantastic work again :thup:

Thanks, we won our first match away so it's looking good, but it was against the other team that got promoted so not a huge test yet.

Great job on promotion! For turning pro, isn't there an option that you can ask for in talking to your Board? Thought there was...

There is, but it's greyed out. I have no idea why, we should've turned pro since at least 1 year ago as far as I'm concerned, we have bigger reputation than some professional clubs now.

Maybe Torns is like, the Queens Park FC of Sweden, hardcoded to stay amateur (or in our case, uhhh.. waving the flag of semi-professionalness?)

Great read so far, especially since I am currently managing FOC Farsta in an FM 2012 game (just got promoted to premier)!

When I hover the mouse over the "Go Professional" option while interacting with the board, it tells me that the club currently does not have enough money to do so. Maybe it is the same case with your game? Anyways, good luck with your team!

EDIT: Nevermind, board just decided to go pro.

Great read so far, especially since I am currently managing FOC Farsta in an FM 2012 game (just got promoted to premier)!

When I hover the mouse over the "Go Professional" option while interacting with the board, it tells me that the club currently does not have enough money to do so. Maybe it is the same case with your game? Anyways, good luck with your team!

EDIT: Nevermind, board just decided to go pro.

Thank you that is a great tip I didn't know that! :thup: It says "the club can't afford to go professional". Well it's almost understandable we only have 333K in the bank sitting unused, whilst generating a profit every month and getting a huge one at the end of every season due to prize money.

It was greyed out when I asked for the youth facilities which cost a whooping 1.5 million euros which we paid in cash instantly.

Great progress Noikeee.
Great work, congrats on another promotion noikeee.

Thanks.

ClaacuteudioAlegriaNews_Inbox-11.jpg

Brilliant offer! I'd love to go there, I'm actually considering Australia as a possible destination for the next next move, but I want to see out the season at Torns and Australia isn't the specific part of the globe I've hinted several times I want to move out to next...

I'd enjoy seeing you in the A-League at some point but I think rejecting was the best decision.

I think by the time I move to Australia (if I ever do) we'll be in 2014 in real life at the rate I'm playing lately, have very little time for FM. :( I'm absolutely addicted to the game but other things in life are more important.

I got yet another 2 interesting job links: first I was directly approached by Nacional of Uruguay. That was hugely tempting because where I want to move next is Latin America! And Uruguay is definitely on the shortlist of possible destinations but it was too big a club, I want to climb the route to the top slowly, don't think I've earned that. Torns is 1.5 stars of reputation at the moment, Nacional is 2.5 they are one of the big 2 in Uruguay with double figures of national titles.

The other job link was the press tipping me as the best candidate to take the Barcelona B job! :eek:

April-June 2017

Torns_IF_zpsbc4f03df.png

Fixtures

TornsIFFixtures_Fixtures-9.jpg

Our Allsvenskan campaign started at Landskrona facing the other promoted side, that was nice because it enabled us to start with a win, 1-0, Faltsetas header in a set piece. We repeated that with another scrappy 1-0 headed goal victory over Malmö to make it a cracking start of 2 wins in 2. Our first defeat came at Hammarby’s, an entertaining match where we took the lead twice but lost 3-2, then against GAIS we were fairly fortunate to hold on to a draw, and again the result flattered us as we beat Norrkoping 2-0 with a brace by Albertsson: it would be the first glimpse of the Albertsson show that was to come.

First there was the results crash. Our positive start had put us as high as 4th in the table but 3 consecutive defeats were to come – 2-0 vs surprise league leaders IK Brage, a total spanking but similar 2-0 result vs reigning champions Elfsborg, and a 1-2 at Halmstads. A dreadful match vs Brommapojkarna featuring a single goal, a fabulous direct freekick by Albertsson, stopped the run, but then we were back to the losing ways as we were totally annihilated by Djurgardens 3-0. As if I couldn’t be any more confused, we faced probably the 2 most famous Swedish sides next: IFK Göteborg and AIK, but did well. We totally dominated Göteborg and were hugely unlucky to concede an injury time equalizer, then beat AIK away in front of 24 thousand spectators, albeit a little helped by an early red card, a missed penalty and loads of missed chances by the home side. The hero? Albertsson obviously with another brace.

In the cup we had to face one of our regular Allsvenskan opposition GAIS, we were a bit sh*t but won by a single goal in the 80th minute, guess what, it was Albertsson’s finish.

Player on focus

Ágúst Albertsson (AML, AMC) – Given he’s no striker yet 7 of our 13 goals have been scored by him, there really could be no other choice. I’m totally puzzled, I have no idea what allows him to be this good he is a pretty dumb player and not a great finisher in theory.

However one guy has an even higher average rating (7.32), that is centre-back Bertin Zé Ndille, if last season his ratings broke the scale thanks to a lot of goals this time it’s been purely to brilliant performances in defence every week.

Competitions

Allsvenskan:

AllsvenskanOverview_Stages-1.jpg

Svenska Cupen: in the 4th round we travel to meet Superettan side Östers IF.

Summary

We’re doing more than alright for a promoted side, however it’s not really convincing, our wins are always scrappy, and we have a pretty massive problem upfront – in 13 games we have a grand total of 1 goal by all of our strikers. I’ve tried 4 different guys (Rafael Diógenes, Rustemaj, Daugaard and Holmqvist) and they just won’t put it in the net.

If we can’t fix that we may soon be in trouble, but if we can get a good run there’s 5 or 6 places in the table to be climbed very quickly too. It’s another tight league. Notice the current leaders IK Brage are the team that won the 2nd tier the year before we did!! That's how tight this is, a side promoted 2 years ago is top.

And yet another job offer, this time by Al-Ahly of Egypt, pretty much the biggest side in all of Africa. They'd give me a 6.75 million euros transfer budget!

I'm obviously not taking it again, and may as well just stopping posting about offers as they are coming in every week.

And yet another job offer, this time by Al-Ahly of Egypt, pretty much the biggest side in all of Africa. They'd give me a 6.75 million euros transfer budget!

I'm obviously not taking it again, and may as well just stopping posting about offers as they are coming in every week.

Decent start, a few more wins should see you finish in a good position :thup:

You've had some decent job offers there, Al-Ahly would have been interesting. I'd love FM to add a few more leagues in Africa, I don't really like adding files as it seems to slow the game right down for me otherwise i'd do it the way you have as i'm yet to manage in Africa on any FM (the only continent i'm yet to have gone)

Archived