[FM13] Transfer & Data Update Packs by_pr0

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply
im like a crackhead waiting for my fix

Me too haha! I tried a different one but after about 15 minutes of playing I saw about 10 mistakes so I'm waiting for this one. I don't mind the wait if I'm honest, as long as it is right! Pr0 has good rep though! Fingers crossed!

As i said i will post it in late evening. There are tons of transfers to do, and i am working very hard to include as many as possible.

Please be patient and give me 4-5 more hours. Thanks a lot for the comments and all the faith you are showing :)

Bravo pro

Take your time and get all transfers included. Your truly a legend and I respect and appreciate the hard work you put in.

Panathinaikos sign klonaridis and also loan martin balboa (not sure of full name) for a season long loan. Maybe you have to research that one

As i said i will post it in late evening. There are tons of transfers to do, and i am working very hard to include as many as possible.

Please be patient and give me 4-5 more hours. Thanks a lot for the comments and all the faith you are showing :)

Dont you worry, will be worth the wait even tomorrow would be amazing. I remember it was the 7th last year until I got something. Cheers pr0

Take your time Pr0 :)

Preveza , Balboa isnt in the game database so maybe i have to create him.

Sir_Frosinone , no you will just pass the last files i will upload today, and you will delete all the previous. Only these 6 files.

El_Loco7 , no its not possible to forward time. You can only start the game in June 2012 , or February 2013 in the Scandinavian nations.

Utility man Leon McSweeney @LeonMcSweeney will join us for four months. Carlisle United FC

Dutch winger Marvin Zeegelaar has joined Sky Bet Championship leaders Blackpool on loan until January. The club confirmed on Tuesday that the relevant paperwork to acquire the 23-year-old from Turkish side Elazigspor was submitted just two minutes before the transfer window closed.

Here's the full story on the news we brought you earlier, with Carlton Cole undergoing a medical at West Ham with a view to returning to the Premier League club a short-term deal.

Crystal Palace confirming the signing of Adlene Guedioura from Nottingham Forest.

Defender Billy Jones was released by Cheltenham because he "hit a brick wall", according to manager Mark Yates.

The new boys' squad numbers have been confirmed - Dossena takes 3, Ki Sung-Yueng 4 and Borini 31.Sunderland AFC

We can confirm new signing Marouane Fellaini - @fellainiM - will wear the no.31 shirt for #mufc

Rangers new-boy Nicky Law is relieved to have finally signed for the club and has revealed he hopes to give manager Ally McCoist a selection headache

Besiktas vice-president Nuri Cebi is reported as saying that a deal to take Manchester United defender Alexander Buttner to Turkey on loan has been agreed and will be completed shortly.

Steve Jennings has left Coventry City after having his contract terminated by mutual consent. The 28-year-old midfielder, who joined the Sky Blues on a two-year deal last summer, made 49 appearances last season but is yet to feature for Steven Pressley's new-look side this term.

teenage winger Bruma during the summer window, but the Portugal U20 international has completed a move from Sporting Lisbon to Galatasaray.

Northampton Town have terminated the contract of defender David Artell by mutual consent. The centre-half,

Coventry City have confirmed that defender Kevin Malaga has had his contract terminated by mutual consent

rentford have signed striker Marcello Trotta from Fulham for the first half of the 2013/14 season on a loan deal. The Italy Under-19 international will be making his second loan move to Griffin Park after spending six months there last season.

Brazilian left-back Guilherme Siqueira has joined Benfica on a season-long loan deal from Granada.

Paris St Germain confirm the cancellation of Mohamed Sissoko's contract by mutual consent.

Just to confirm - Gedo has rejoined #hcafc on a season-long loan from Al-Ahly, subject to international clearance. Welcome back @geddo15

Cameron Jerome has signed for Crystal Palace on a season-long loan.

Hi Pro,

Not sure if you've done these yet but;

Nicky Shorey has been snapped up by Bristol City on a free transfer, short term deal ending 30th December. (6 months ish)

James O'Connor from Derby has signed on loan at Bristol City until January 13th.

Stephen McLaughlin from Forest has signed on loan at Bristol City until January 2nd.

Liam Fontaine has signed on loan at Yeovil Town until January 1st.

Chicha_14 , created as wonderkid.

TioPatinhax, Unfortunately, it cant be done via the official editor, so the answer is no , its impossible..

That´s unfortunate, I just asked because I downloaded another update where they managed to do that and I was wondering if you could do the same.

steff91 , there is no comparison at all, in my opinion. Those who download and use my packs know the differences.

TioPatinhax, please send me the link from this work in my personal messages to see if its correct or not.

steff91 , there is no comparison at all, in my opinion. Those who download and use my packs know the differences.

TioPatinhax, please send me the link from this work in my personal messages to see if its correct or not.

My other question wasnt answered re Glasgow Rangers.. ?

I tried to send it pr0, but your inbox is full, it didnt allow me.

FM13 Transfers & Data Update Pack 3.6 is up! Download link :

http://www.mediafire.com/download/8talaweaderxset/FM13_Transfers_%26_Data_Update_Pack_3.6_(by_pr0).zip

Also make sure to like my facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/FmTransfersDataUpdatePacksByPr0

Have fun :)

thanks mate look forward to having a look at this!!

Archived