[FM13] Every National Team Competition

All of the competitions are as accurate to their real life structure as possible. FM will sometimes push competition dates back and make competitions longer than intended. This is out of my hands and can't be fixed, please report any errors you find. International Club competitions are at the bottom

Download all National team competitions here: http://www.mediafire.com/?oq815711pd7qb3e

Download all Club Competitions here: http://www.mediafire.com/?eaacw0s7n90qec9

Individual International Competitions:

Baltic Cup(Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Finland)

Baltic u-21 Cup

Baltic u-19 Cup

Arab U20 Cup

Superclásico de las Américas(Brazil vs. Argentina

Hong Kong-Macau Interport

Marianas Cup(Guam vs. Northern Mariana Islands)

Mediterranean Games

Amilcar Cabral Cup(African countries)

Inter-Guyana Games(Suriname, Guyana, French Guyana U19s)

CECAFA Cup(African countries)

CECAFA U20 Cup

SAFF Championship(South Asian Teams)

Coupe DOM(French Oversea Territories)

COSAFA Senior Challenge Cup

Gulf Cup of Nations

Gulf Cup of Nations U23

Indian Ocean Island Games

ASEAN U23 Championship

ASEAN U19 Championship

UNAF U23 Cup

UNAF U20 Cup

South East Asian Games

Pan Arab Games

Islamic Solidarity Games

Jeux de la Francophonie

Lusophony Games

COSAFA U20 Challenge Cup

WAFU Nations Cup

WAFU U20 Championship

Arab Nations Cup(Original structure by themodelcitizen)

Pan American Games

West Asian Games

East Asian Games

Commonwealth of Independent States Cup

Central American and Caribbean Games(U21)

South Asian Games

Copa America Centenario(By themodelcitizen)

OFC U20 Championship(No qualification for U20 WC)

Mahinda Cup

Club Competitions:

Baltic League

Livonia Cup

Ligue Des Antilles

Nessma Cup

Indian Ocean Champions Cup

South Asian Football Federation Club Cup

WAFU Club Championship

CECAFA Club Cup

Gulf Club Cup

UAFA Cup

AFF Club Championship

Turkmen President's Cup

Copa Guyana

Link to FM2012 Version: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/280096-International-Competitions-Download

I do believe there is a international club competition between winners in Japan and Copa Sudamerica or Libertados. I think it's sponsored by some bank so it's called Bank S.... Cup or something.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suruga_Bank_Championship ( found it Suruga Bank Championship ).

Lists might also be helpful

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Minor_football_tournaments

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_association_football_competitions

How possible is it to have non fifa members in the game. I know that Catalonia and Basque are mention but what about Greenland and other non sovereign states?

I do believe there is a international club competition between winners in Japan and Copa Sudamerica or Libertados. I think it's sponsored by some bank so it's called Bank S.... Cup or something.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suruga_Bank_Championship ( found it Suruga Bank Championship ).

Lists might also be helpful

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Minor_football_tournaments

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_association_football_competitions

How possible is it to have non fifa members in the game. I know that Catalonia and Basque are mention but what about Greenland and other non sovereign states?

I'm not sure about non-Fifa members. It was pretty much impossible in FM2012, I'd love to have the Island Games or Viva World Cup

Copa America Centenario? Not confirmed yet but likely to occur

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copa_Am%C3%A9rica_Centenario

It seems like that is going to be a one time event, also I'm going to focus on the competitions that are played already. Thanks though if more confirmed information comes out I'll definitely make it

Also just added two Concacaf Competitions that I left off last year because they were cancelled and their future seemed iffy. But both are now supposed to happen as U21 competitions

Finished some competitions tonight, all of them are accurate. Only problem I had was with the Central American Games. I was forced to leave off Belize because the competition has two groups with 7 teams and the editor doesn't support this.

I had to remove the Central American Games. I originally overlooked an error where the final group was supposed to be a group of three. Instead the game would take an extra random team and make it a group of 4. When I changed the finals to a group of 4 it still took a random team and made it a group of 5. Considering that SI doesn't really care about the editing community's issues I'll probably have to end up adding a random team to make it playable.

I also added the Mediterranean Games which features the French, Spanish and Italian U-20 team among others and the remaining Baltic Cups(I've also finished the Livonia Cup and Baltic League club competitions but I'm waiting for a Baltic Domestic league to be created to properly tested it. Also uploaded the Inter-Guyana Game which is an ultra-obscure competition between the Suriname, French Guiana and Guyana U19 Teams. The final one I added was the Amilcar Cabral Cup which includes some West African countries including Senegal and Mali

Also uploaded a Baltic compilation pack. Only real issue is with the Baltic League where in the country of the last winner, instead of 6th place going in place of country that got the automatic entry a random team will be picked. Last year the Baltic League wouldn't work at all with the normal editor so this is an improvement.

Looking good again Poop :thup:

Any plans to add other club competitions like the Arab Champions League or the Caribbean Championship?

Possibly, last year I didn't do it because I already had those from another source but I plan just to do everything this year. Though I might not do a Caribbean Championship because I assume someone else out there is trying to make one compatible with the NACL and I honestly would have no clue how to do that.

I've done a close version of the Caribbean Championship, but someone has to create the NACL again so you can import the winners back in to it. I cannot do that.
You should make a thread about it, that's what we did last year and got it near working. Hopefully we can finally have a working North American extended system this year

• SI Staff
I had to remove the Central American Games. I originally overlooked an error where the final group was supposed to be a group of three. Instead the game would take an extra random team and make it a group of 4.

You'll have the same problem with the Indian Ocean Island Games.

You should make a thread about it, that's what we did last year and got it near working. Hopefully we can finally have a working North American extended system this year

Going to test it a little first, but I more than likely will. Along with my British Virgin Islands League.

Any update on the rest of your competitions..
Yeah sorry, I had a busy week with school it actually should all be done today as I have realized how to convert everything

Currently testing everything again, almost finished and the game crashed while simming so I couldn't check if the competitions were doing alright. Also there is a slight error on SIs part not mine where the COSAFA Cup is being played over a longer time than I intended. Not really much I can do about it but other than that it is running fine.

Awesome files as always.

Had to give up on CFU qualifying for NACL. It worked fine, but since the new patch it for some reason always loads Santos from Brazil. It is most infuriating.

Yeah it sucks, they are long overdue on making editing the NACL and O-League to be more accurate easier

Good to see you're at it again. I made an edit for the one-off Copa America Centenario here: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/328602-Copa-Am%C3%A9rica-Centenario-%282016-United-States%29 now that I found your thread I'll be more active here. Have you noticed that WAFU Nations Cup is in the game already (Amilcar Cabral Cup)?

Good to see you're at it again. I made an edit for the one-off Copa America Centenario here: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/328602-Copa-Am%C3%A9rica-Centenario-%282016-United-States%29 now that I found your thread I'll be more active here. Have you noticed that WAFU Nations Cup is in the game already (Amilcar Cabral Cup)?
Yeah I noticed the Amilcar Cabral cup is in there which was actually pretty cool to see them expanding that, the WAFU Nations Cup is a separate competition though I've noticed that despite both being WAFU tournaments it seems that it is rare for clubs to compete in both.

Also I'm pretty excited about that file, I'm three seasons into a USMNT save and I'm debating restarting with it

I've finished everything and released it all in one file, only competition missing is the African Games which has a very complicated qualifying process for such an insignificant tourney. That's not to say I won't make it but I need to find the time

It's not possible to restrict team selections for some of these competitions is it? For example the Superclasico should only select players from the Brazilian and Argentinean leagues, plus you get players like Eto'o scoring ridiculous amounts of goals in the Islamic solidarity games, which I'm sure he'd have no interest of playing in IRL.

Maybe restrict dominant nations to their U23 teams? Sort of like what Mexico did in the Copa America, but for other reasons.

It's not possible to restrict team selections for some of these competitions is it? For example the Superclasico should only select players from the Brazilian and Argentinean leagues, plus you get players like Eto'o scoring ridiculous amounts of goals in the Islamic solidarity games, which I'm sure he'd have no interest of playing in IRL.

Maybe restrict dominant nations to their U23 teams? Sort of like what Mexico did in the Copa America, but for other reasons.

There unfortunately isn't, I usually just leave out competitions that are strictly like this. You'll notice I left out a lot of African competitions for this reason. There isn't anything I can do about it with the current editor

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to post to say that I've finished all the international club competitions but I've been having some trouble with getting proper qualification, it seems just be picking random teams. Once this is resolved I'll have all of that posted in a couple of days.

there's some problem with the age limit . AFF u-23 youth championship is supposed to be U23. But its like a normal callup instead, lots of overage players. So maybe u need to checkup on the other competitons too
I'll check it out, may have forgot to change it after converting

actually that competition is already in the game.... " aff suzuki cup "
AFF Suzuki Cup is a senior competition, not the U23 they are different. Also I checked up on it and realized I forgot to make it U23, don't know how I overlooked it. Going to fix the file right now

Please tell me if you find anything else wrong

• 2 months later...

Uploaded 5 new Club Competitions, all tested and working well. All of them have either real or estimated prize money and real structures(Sometimes FM will change game dates around, can't help that)

The competitions are the Kagame-Interclub Cup which is also known as the CECAFA Club Cup and features Central African league winners from DR Congo, Kenya, South Sudan and more, also uploaded the AFF Club Championship which is also known as the Asean Club Championship featuring clubs from Southeast Asia.

The Gulf Club Cup and Arab Champions League also known as the UAFA Cup features teams from the Middle East and has a lot of crossover. There is an error with the UAFA Cup where teams will not enter according to reputation or skill level, instead it is more randomized, but its hardly game breaking and its the best I can do.

Finally is the Turkmen President's Cup featuring teams from Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Iran, Moldova and Armenia. Prize money is exactly as it is in real life.

I took a little editing hiatus, but more competitions will more than likely be coming as I have discovered Clubs and National teams can play in the same competition in 2013. This will allow for me to implement some cups that I previously had to neglect

CECAFA Club Cup with wrong link (points to ASEAN Club Cup)...
Thanks for pointing it out, it is now fixed

I also put up a link where you can download all of the club competitions in a .rar file and added the Copa Guyana which I forgot to upload and is between teams from Suriname, French Guaina and Guyana

• 1 month later...

Added a new competition called the Mahinda Cup which is a yearly competition between the U23 team of Pakistan, Sri Lanka, the Maldives and Bangladesh

Please inform if I am missing anything else

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Will you be doing all these competitions for fm 2014 as well? I love your work and playing the extra competitions!

Although there is a defunct club competition - AFF Club Championship. As if you check the Asean football federation website under their competitions youcan no longer see this there. Even the last edition champions - Tampines are still waiting for news of this competition. Just a note though. But having a chance to play it though is good!

• 2 weeks later...
Will you be doing all these competitions for fm 2014 as well? I love your work and playing the extra competitions!

Although there is a defunct club competition - AFF Club Championship. As if you check the Asean football federation website under their competitions youcan no longer see this there. Even the last edition champions - Tampines are still waiting for news of this competition. Just a note though. But having a chance to play it though is good!

Yeah, I'll definitely do it for 2014. I'll have to look over the competitions to see if any of them have been cancelled, sometimes if there is a sign that it may come back I'll make it anyways. I'll probably drop AFF though for 2014, because it doesn't seem to be coming back.

If anyone knows any competitions not on this list that may be new or any others that have been cancelled, please inform me.

I've created a new thread for 2014

Archived