International Competitions Download

Poop

I'm currently in the process of creating a number of international competitions and I figured might as well post them so here they are

The structures are accurate but the dates aren't all correct because some competitions take place over 3 days and the player fatigue in FM wouldn't be accurate as compared to real life so I spaced them out. There also is a minor error that I can't seem to fix in which competitions that take place every year are automatically scheduled for 2012 to begin with which means they do not take place in 2011 but will take place every year afterwards. I tried to pick teams for the competitions that represents the historical participants so I didn't leave out teams that did not participate in the most recent but participated in past competitions, I also tried to include the most common invitee nations for competitions with them

Finally please report any serious errors to me so I can edit them and I really don't have an order in which I'm creating them so anyone with a league they want made can suggest one and I will do it

Download every single national team competition: http://www.mediafire.com/?f54llg473erbtzl

Competitions:

SAFF Championship

Baltic Cup

Baltic u-21 Cup

Baltic u-19 Cup

ASEAN u-23 Championship

ASEAN u-19 Championship

Coupe DOM

Gulf Cup of Nations u-23

Inter-Guyana Games

Marianas Cup

UNAF U23 Championship

UNAF u-20 Cup

South East Asian Games

Superclásico de las Américas

CECAFA Cup

Hong Kong-Macau Interport

Amilcar Cabral Cup

Indian Ocean Island Games

Pan Arab Games

Islamic Solidarity Games

Gulf Cup of Nations

Jeux de la Francophonie

Lusophony Games

COSAFA Senior Challenge Cup

COSAFA U20 Challenge Cup

WAFU Nations Cup

WAFU U20 Championship

Mediterranean Games

Arab Nations Cup by themodelcitizen

(Custom) Pan American Games by themodelcitizen

West Asian Games

East Asian Games

CECAFA U20 Cup

Commonwealth of Independent States Cup

Club Competitions:

Livonia Cup

Baltic Champions Cup

Ligue Des Antilles

Nessma Cup

AFF Club Championship

Indian Ocean Champions Cup

what is coupe DOM?

do they all appear regardless of what leagues you select,

how many seasons did you test this?

some screens would be apreciated

Coupe DOM is the Coupe de l'Outre-Mer which is a tournament consisting of French dependencies and it happens once every two years, also I vacation for 2 seasons for every new one but vacationed for 5 seasons with all of them active and sporadically do that as I create new leagues

Also they are all separate files so you have to choose them separately and I'll put up a couple screens soon

• 2 weeks later...

Ok its fixed

Also about zipping them, I'm pretty much doing them in a random order and randomly uploading so I figure keeping make new zip files would be pointless, but once I finish a continent or things such as Arab competitions(Which I have 1 more to do) I will upload zip files for them

Thanks a lot for these, I really appreciate it!

Looking forward to new comps! :)

No problem, keep an eye out for more leagues as I'm creating some more should have the Arab Nations Cup up in around an hour

Also just updated it because I realized that I uploaded the wrong Pan-Arab Games file before I changed it to a u-23 competition, its fixed now

After finishing and testing some of the Arab Competitions together I had to change some dates on them, I originally scheduled the Arab Nations Cup qualifiers for a random date because in real life they took place 3 years before which I felt was odd but then I realized my custom date conflicted with the Gulf Cup every 6 years so I changed it, also the Gulf Cup of Nations conflicts with the Asian Nation qualifiers and because of the reputation it gets pushed back a couple weeks so I made it earlier

Also the real Arab Nations Cup final date matches up with the world cup every 8 years and I can't set it to skip specific years so I pushed it back to September

Overall I feel its an odd oversight by the federation in real life but I tried to make it as functional as can be without sacrificing realism, I realized all the clashes after running them altogether so I'm going to replace the files

Great work Poop! :thup:

I was thinking of doing an international management career at some point on FM12 so the extra competitions will be very useful. How many more are you planning on doing?

I hope to finish all of the leagues this weekend got pretty much only Africa left and going to fix up my Arab Nations Cup that I had to take down so it doesn't conflict with anything

Nice work so far!

Do you have any interest in making the NextGen Competition (European CL for youth) available?

Probably will try it after I'm done with the non-Club competitions, I have made the Ligue Des Antilles and Baltic League and Cup which I'll upload once I get all the info right

Just updated with the Livonia Cup(Estonian vs. Latvian Champions), Ligue Des Antilles(Winners of Martinique and Guadeloupe's Club and Cup competition in a knockout competition and Baltic Champions Cup(Estonian, Latvina, Lithuanian Champions in a single Group Stage)

All are real with real prize money besides the Livonia Cup being estimated, also will probably be finishing up all the leagues and should have a megapack uploaded later today or tomorrow

Any progress on the Pan Am games? I'm working on a complete North American database with proper club comps and your national comps, this would be the icing on the cake, especially if I have a chance to win it with Canada at home in 2015.
I only plan on making real competitions and as a u-22 competition that can't be accurately re-created

Also I zipped them up because I planned on releasing it as a single file once I was done but haven't found the time, though I will finish it eventually the competitions missing so far is:

All Africa Games

CECAFA U-20 Cup

WAFU Nations Cup

WAFU U-20 Cup

COSAFA U-20 Challenge Cup

Lusophony Games

Mediterranean Games

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?lixq5xx07xsvds8

I only plan on making real competitions and as a u-22 competition that can't be accurately re-created

Ah, I might have a go at the Pan Am myself, haven't used the advanced editor but can I make it under-23 or under-21? It seems as though its basically going to serve as a precursor to the Olympics which are u-23 so I might go for that (just as the Euro u-19s act as qualifying for the World u-20s that take place a year later). Either way a one year difference is acceptable.

How about this tournament between the Uruguay/Paraguay champions every 2 years: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copa_San_Isidro_de_Curuguaty

Ah, I might have a go at the Pan Am myself, haven't used the advanced editor but can I make it under-23 or under-21? It seems as though its basically going to serve as a precursor to the Olympics which are u-23 so I might go for that (just as the Euro u-19s act as qualifying for the World u-20s that take place a year later). Either way a one year difference is acceptable.

How about this tournament between the Uruguay/Paraguay champions every 2 years: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copa_San_Isidro_de_Curuguaty

Thats contested by regional teams, not by Clubs

Added the Nessma Cup which is the new replacement for the North African Cup Winners Cup and the North African Cup of Champions and is contested between the Champions and Cup Champions of Tunisia, Libya, Algeria, Morocco and Egypt

It wasn't contested in 2011 because of political turmoil so the structure is somewhat guessed though it is based on the original planned structure

Also prize money was determined by combining the prize money of the North African Cup Winners Cup and the North African Cup of Champions.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?mdsab290999yh8v

Also added the AFF Club Championship

In reality it is contested every other year but that isn't possible in FM2012 or at least with the normal editor also the the teams qualifying may vary because some seasons are going on during the competitions end before so it will be 2010 and 2011 winners depending on the nations and etc.

The prize money is also estimated

Also Australia is included as they are a guest member of ASEAN and compete in real-life

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?xg11k81n9axsdpu

• 2 weeks later...

Added the Indian Ocean Champions Cup

Its contested between the winners of the league in Mauritius, Mayotte, Reunion, Seychelles, Comoros and Madagascar

Real structure and dates with modest prize money added because information is extremely scarce on the specifics

the competitions missing so far is:

All Africa Games

CECAFA U-20 Cup

WAFU Nations Cup

WAFU U-20 Cup

COSAFA U-20 Challenge Cup

Lusophony Games

Mediterranean Games

Great work so far Poop :thup:

Will you still be doing these international tournaments as well? I'll be starting my international career as soon as you do :)

Great work so far Poop :thup:

Will you still be doing these international tournaments as well? I'll be starting my international career as soon as you do :)

Yeah they should be done by sometime next week I have some stuff with school and once thats done they should be up

Just a note - Amilcar Cabral Cup is already in the game as "Far-Western" African Cup or something like that. I created a couple of international comps you still need, including WAFU Nations, COSAFA U-20 and CECAFA U-20 (all in the game already) -- shall I upload them for you to take a look at? I tried creating the All-African Games football tournament, even went into the advanced editor to try and get the qualifying right, but I'm close to giving up.

Just a note - Amilcar Cabral Cup is already in the game as "Far-Western" African Cup or something like that. I created a couple of international comps you still need, including WAFU Nations, COSAFA U-20 and CECAFA U-20 (all in the game already) -- shall I upload them for you to take a look at? I tried creating the All-African Games football tournament, even went into the advanced editor to try and get the qualifying right, but I'm close to giving up.
Yeah feel free to upload them I'll post them up and give you credit if its cool with you

I just want to get all of those in the game and allow other people to use them because I knew I'm the only one stupid enough to make all these obscure cups

Also thats weird about Amilcar Cabral has it even ever been called that?

Also wheres the problem coming from the All-African games did you create individual qualifying tournaments for each zone?

I stupidly did a bunch of them in the same file, so they're split throughout the 3 here: (http://www.gamefront.com/files/21078505/editor+data.rar) all using the competitions that are already in the game. For All-Africa, I scrapped the zonal qualifying (not good enough with the advanced editor) and just did "get 8 best" African teams.

Added the Jeux de la Francophonie and Lusophony Games

Dates are a little changed so players don't get too tired its contested between the u-20 teams of 12 French-speaking or former french colonies, I chose the teams based on the ones that competed the last two years

Link: http://mediafire.com/?vdr1htu8494dwx9

Lusophony Games is pretty much the Portugese equivalent, in real-life Portugal uses their u-20 team but that's not able to be done with the editor so you might see some Portugese dominance. I used the same process to pick the teams as with the Jeux de la Francophonie

Link: http://mediafire.com/?wlb9e90cwtyjro2

Nice one, now I'm tempted to start my career save again with the option of coaching Canada U-20s at the 2013 Jeux de la Francophonie.... even though it will be mostly regens by then! I tweaked the Pan Am file to have Canada hosting in 2015 as well, final at BMO Field with the same generation of players that were U-20s two years earlier could be great... take that "class" and bring them all the way to the 2016 Olympics and 2018 World Cup!

Nice one, now I'm tempted to start my career save again with the option of coaching Canada U-20s at the 2013 Jeux de la Francophonie.... even though it will be mostly regens by then! I tweaked the Pan Am file to have Canada hosting in 2015 as well, final at BMO Field with the same generation of players that were U-20s two years earlier could be great... take that "class" and bring them all the way to the 2016 Olympics and 2018 World Cup!
Would probably be cool with the extended North America a Campaign with a Gulf team would be pretty badass too once I get an Arab Nations Cup up its been ****ing me over and the stupid Arab Fa set it up so it clashes with a tournament every other year so I might make it a little custom

Archived