[RELEASED] Carbon Skin 2013

ricki.bertolino

Another font colour thing...if you go to a player page via their international team the text saying 'Club contracted to X' is very dark purple and so is hard to read.

Thanks. I noticed that one myself when I was playing.

All, you'll be pleased to know that all text issues (this one including) have been sorted for the final release. This includes all issues with blurry text :)

hey ricki, great work ;)

I've a question: do you know if it's possibile to fix this ---> http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/322025-FM13-_-default-skin-problem-_-non-player-profile ?

I think it's "just" a skin issue (in this post someone from SI mentions that they have to add a scroll bar or so .... (in FM12 it was perfect).

Can you do something about it in your skin?? It would be great!

thx!!

hey ricki, great work ;)

I've a question: do you know if it's possibile to fix this ---> http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/322025-FM13-_-default-skin-problem-_-non-player-profile ?

I think it's "just" a skin issue (in this post someone from SI mentions that they have to add a scroll bar or so .... (in FM12 it was perfect).

Can you do something about it in your skin?? It would be great!

thx!!

I'm afraid I don't think it's something that can be fixed by changing the skin. To be honest, I can't even reproduce the problem; I tried with different staff pages in windowed mode and I can see the bottom section properly with my skin and with the default skin. Are you sure it hasn't been fixed with the last update?

I'm afraid I don't think it's something that can be fixed by changing the skin. To be honest, I can't even reproduce the problem; I tried with different staff pages in windowed mode and I can see the bottom section properly with my skin and with the default skin. Are you sure it hasn't been fixed with the last update?
It wasn't fixed in the update but thanks anyway, I'll wait for the SI's fix of the 2nd november ;) it's not that far :)

why are my player stats number blue? its really bad on the black background, how do i change that :(?

http://img4host.net/upload/012124325092da80e4fed.JPG

:(?

They are not supposed to be blue. Have you got any other mod installed? The attribute colours are defined in fm2013carbon(xl)/settings/fm2013carbon(xl) settings.xml; from line 61 to line 70.

If by changing these values the colours still don't change, then you might have another file under Football Manager 2013/settings (like fm colors.xml) that is overriding the skin default colours.

Nope, crashed again.

can you pm me a screenshot of your skins folder? Also, can you please confirm that you in your preference screen you see both FM2013 CARBON and FM2013 CARBON XL skins?

If so, can you start the game with default skin, then change to CARBON, then to CARBON XL? What happen? If you give me these information plus how the crash looks like (eg: error message etc) I can try to help you.

Unfortunately I can't do much more as I can't reproduce the problem; in my machine both skins are working perfectly.

Much thanks for this. Works great, looks better now my eyes arent burning too!

ok i download this, it doesnt come ina zip folde, so i didnt extract it, and i create a skin folder an yet it doesnt come up on my fm? what do i do? sorry i have no idea! sorry to be a pain!

It comes as a RAR file. You need something like 7-zip to extract it. then place both folders into the skins folder (ie; C:\Users\NAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\skins).

When I want to show player's key attributes for a role/duty in the profile window, I have difficulties with the colours chosen.

Dark blue on black background is not the best combination IMHO.

Which is the parameter to change in "fm2013carbon setting.xml" file?

PS: congratulations for the skin. I like it :)

EDIT: found it. The colour is managed by png files under fm2013carbon/graphics/table/hilight folder.

R:140 - G:140 - B:140... Much better now :)

• 3 weeks later...

hi m8 how do i make my panels not transparent and black like the old version of yours i am using a new skin called Alavanja 13 universal Skin and its tranparent in teamtalk and panels in match highlights no one seems to know would really help me cos i wear glasses and prefer it with black backgroung cheers

• 5 months later...

Thanks a lot for this skin

It looks almost perfect to me, but I would like to know is it possible to change the background color of scouting report under player profile screen?

I found it a bit diffcilut to read the white text under the yellowish background color. Thanks!

• 7 months later...

Archived