FM13 Arsenal Thread - Victoria Concordia Crescit

llama3

Two fullbacks on Attack with a flat back 4 and nobody in a holding midfield role is suicide imo.

Put your fullbacks onto support or consider dropping Frimpong into DM and making him DM/D or A/D.

Just my two cents. Never would I play with FB/As unless I had a holding midfielder or three centrebacks.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your 41221 is on the right track Swills, I would put Jenks on attack, put Wilshere as APA on the left side and Ramsey as DLPS on the right side. This way the player will fill in the empty spaces on the pitch for a more balanced attack. Right now there is too much room in the space between Wilshere and Ox when they go forward and Jenks isn't advance enough to fill in the gap. You should also consider putting Coq as DLP and Ramsey as BMW.

BMW isn't good on defense if you want him to be "defensive" such as your guy to hold the line, his role is to win the ball regardless of who else is open. I think BWM works best when you have a defensive mid behind him to cover him while he goes on a tackling rampage.

Okay Swills I'm looking at your team and I'm gonna suggest some ideas. Obviously I don't expect my word to be taken as gospel but I think there's some big errors (just my personal opinion, like) with your setup.

Giroud shouldn't be on a support role. Your lone striker should be leading the line, not dropping deep into Wilshere's space. They're just going to get in each other's way. They can link up nicely, yes, but there's not going to be anyone ahead of them to play the ball in to. Either consider playing a second striker on an advanced forward or poacher role, or consider changing Giroud's role altogether. DLF/A may work, but personally I would suggest Poacher or Adv. Forward. There's plenty of support from Ramsey, Wilshere, Santi and Ox. If you have Giroud getting forward and leading the line then you'll score more goals and look more dangerous.

Ramsey doesn't have the defending or tackling ability to play a DLP/S (or D for that matter). I would change him to either AP/S or CM/A. I play with him on CM/A to great success but I have a hugely different tactic to yours. If you do insist on playing Ramsey as a DLP/S/D, then you'll want to consider altering his individual instructions to encourage him to get forward, make runs, run with the ball often...you get the idea - he's not a defensive minded player so you don't want him too deep. However this does present the problem of leaving you too feeble at the back...

This is why I suggest you change your fullbacks. FB/A leaves too many men forward and not enough men back to defend. I don't care what other people have said about "IFs leave nobody out wide" - this may be true (but only to a small extent) but having FB/A leaves you far too open at the back and it suicide. You'll concede twice the number of goals.

If you're not going to play with anyone in a holding midfield role, change Szczesny to a sweeper keeper on D. You should expect your defensive line to be breached semi-regularly against decent opposition and you'll want your goalkeeper out quickly to stop attacks. G/D doesn't offer this. By all means, continue with G/D if you do switch to playing an Anchor or DM.

As for your actual team tactics - consider playing with Control because you have quality possession-based players. Fluid is also an opposition, but for the time being stick with standard. I would suggest short passing to allow your players to keep control better and to overrun opponents. A patient build-up comes with this, but that's not always a bad thing. The more you have the ball, the less your opposition sees of it. Of course this means you're less likely to concede, so it's win/win. Drill your crosses. I know Giroud is great in the air, but if you have quick winger(s), you can utilize them brilliantly by instructing them to get past their man and play balls into the near post for Giroud to get onto the end of. Drilled crosses won't work with a supporting role striker, which is why I refer you back to my earlier point of Poacher or Adv. Forward (note: if you play the AF/A role, change Giroud's individual instructions to remove crosses from his play completely).

That's all I have to say, really. I'd like to think some of this will make a difference.

Edit: in fact, a few points on your shape(s) here.

If you play a 4231:

With a Winger/Attack and Inside Forward/Support, you're going to get plenty of support to Giroud (on a Poacher/AF) so i would suggest dropping Wilshere slightly deeper with an Advanced Playmaker/Support role. Have Ramsey on CM/A (don't be fooled, he will still work defensively for you). Consider dropping Frimpong to DM/D or CM/D. I don't think BWM/D is a bad idea but like mixmkz says it's best to have someone behind him or at least someone who can held defend (so a Box-To-Box for example, but I don't advise Ramsey on this role). All of this will allow Ramsey to get up alongside Wilshere who will sit in behind Giroud and Santi. They'll be able to control the play in the final third and spread passes wide to Ox to play through Giroud.

If you play a 433:

DM/D (frimpong) with CM/A (ramsey) and AP/S (wilshere) will work nicely. They'll get plenty of supply to the wide men/ Also consider Wilshere on Attack as he'll get up nicely to support Giroud too. However that's not vital I don't think. Support will work well because he'll link with Ramsey to help get the ball nearer the final third.

OH and final point - get rid of Jenkinson. He's a liability. Total *****.

my system that worked well in a 4 1 2 2 1 was

fullbacks as standard, vermaelen as defend kos/mrt as cover

my dm was an anchor man and i used wilshere on the left centre midfield as a deep lying playmaker support (he still came up the pitch on normal settings and scored a few) with ramsey next to him as box to box or diaby (till i sold him)

to have balance upfront i used giroud as a target man attack or ba (in my first season, now it's falcao) as an advanced forward....my aml was an inside forward support and theo as a right winger attack! i find having 1 support and 1 attack in the attacking winger positions it balances the team more....so if theo is hurt, ox as a winger support, cazorla/jovetic as inside forward attack!

either play attacking or control with short passing and pressing or u can counter vs better sides

96lw68.png

Better by the Arsenal thread! Good advice!

Went 4-1-2-2-1 as suggested, with shorter passing with control mentality. Drilled the crosses, which was how Walcott scored, the full backs went on support. I had Wilshere as DLP(S) and Ramsey CM(A). The wide players were Chamberlain and Walcott as wingers on attack.

Restricted them to two shots, both outside the box showed a good defensive display. Whilst looking potent on the attack. Excellent. Have got Cluj next, optimistic for a result! :)

96lw68.png

Went 4-1-2-2-1 as suggested, with shorter passing with control mentality. Drilled the crosses, which was how Walcott scored, the full backs went on support. I had Wilshere as DLP(S) and Ramsey CM(A). The wide players were Chamberlain and Walcott as wingers on attack.

Restricted them to two shots, both outside the box showed a good defensive display. Whilst looking potent on the attack. Excellent. Have got Cluj next, optimistic for a result! :)

:thup: Nice to see you took a few of my points into consideration too :D

Onwards and upwards from here, surely. Great to hear your team actually playing well. Restricting Swansea that much is great. The two wingers idea was something I was going to suggest but I didn't think you'd want to leave Santi out (I sold him. Rubbish imo).

How did Ramsey do? Also did you go with two fullbacks on support, aye?

Regardless, great news fella :)

EDIT:

So far this season is...strange.

1-1 @ Villa

1-0 V United

1-0 @ Fulham

1-0 V Liverpool

Giroud has zero goals this season in 5 starts (Community Shield included of course).

:thup: Nice to see you took a few of my points into consideration too :D

Onwards and upwards from here, surely. Great to hear your team actually playing well. Restricting Swansea that much is great. The two wingers idea was something I was going to suggest but I didn't think you'd want to leave Santi out (I sold him. Rubbish imo).

How did Ramsey do? Also did you go with two fullbacks on support, aye?

Regardless, great news fella :)

EDIT:

So far this season is...strange.

1-1 @ Villa

1-0 V United

1-0 @ Fulham

1-0 V Liverpool

Giroud has zero goals this season in 5 starts (Community Shield included of course).

Carzola just got injured for a few weeks, so I'm rotating Ox and Podolski there. Stayed with the 2 full back on support. Ramsey has an average game (6.9), was in the shadow of Wilshere really.

Just beat Cluj 3-0 aswell, goals from Ox, Walcott and Giroud just about secured me second and into the knock out rounds.

Ramsey always hovers around 6.9 - 7.0 rating but it shouldn't matter.

E6D659AE0BB8F2F7FC12E4C2EB4C53F1BE7032C2

Hmmmm. :D

Probably my best player in 2013-14. Absolute boss in midfield. MC/A is his role. Trust me ;) He didn't have a great season last year because after one or two mediocre performances I gave Ox the nod ahead of him and he impressed me so much (in MC/A, which Ox is natural at now) that Ramsey took a backseat role for much of the end of the season. He's got the position back at the start of this season, though.

I use Ramsey as a CM-S in my arsenal team since I play a 4231 with Wilshere as a free roaming triquesta so much of Ramsey's role has been relegated to recycling possession and throwing himself into tackles where you have Ramsey play an attacking role much like what Wilshere is doing for me. I like him tho, never complains, doesn't have outrageous wage demands, and never have a bad game.

Ramsey's on 100k for me :(

I was 6th for wages in England and I'm now 3rd because of new contracts.

Wilshere now on 145k, Giroud on 125k, Ramsey on 100k, Santon on 100k, Vermaelen on 100k. Prior to Ramsey on 100k my top earner was Moussa Sissoko on 75k :(

To be fair though I don't mind paying those wages. Not only can I afford them, but I'm hanging onto the best AM in the game, best goalscorer in the game, one of my best players, a top quality LB and my best CB (and club captain). Only three of those are long-term. The rest will have their contracts run out in the next two years and go on frees (Giroud and Verm).

arsenal-1_zps7db11a7f.jpg

2017/18 Season April Update

C.L(Q/F Leg 1); 03/04/18; Emirates; Arsenal 2-0 Real Madrid: Giroud 23 & 54

Prem; 08/054/18; Reebok; Arsenal 4-3 Bolton: Ngog 1 , Fierro 24 , Milosevic (Pen) 42 & (Pen) 60 ,

Fierro 68 , Cavani 81 , Bender 90

C.l(Q/F Leg 2);11/04/18; Santiago Bernabeu; Arsenal 4-1 R. Madrid(Agg 6-1): Benzema 22 , Cavani 34 , Fierro 36 , Cavani 42 & 59

Papadopoulos Inj 51

Prem; 14/04/18; Emirates; Arsenal 5-2 Liverpool:Charnock 8 , Cavani 31 & 34 , Bale 35 , Jonsson 38 , Fierro 74

Prem; 18/04/18; Emirates; Arsenal 7-0 Q.P.R: Fierro 9 , Dede 24 , Bale 28 & 49 , Dede 86 , Giroud 88 , Bale (Pen) 89

F.A(S/F); 21/04/18; Wembley; Arsenal 0-1 Man Utd: Rooney (Pen) 18

C.L(S/F Leg 1); 25/04/18; Emirates; Arsenal 2-1 Juventus: Fierro 2 , Cavani 43 , Llorente 69

Prem; 28/04/18; Madejski; Arsenal 1-1 Reading: Cavani 9 , Phillips 60

2017/18 Season End of Season Round Up

C.L(S/F Leg 2); 01/05/18; Juventus Stadium; Arsenal 2-1 Juventus(Agg 4-2): Gabbiadini 12 , Cavani 33 , Fierro 72

Prem; 05/05/18; Emirates; Arsenal 1-1 Aston Villa: Beesley 23 , Denilson 82

Prem; 13/05/18; Bloomfield Rd; Arsenal 3-0 Blackpool: Giroud 12 & 24 & 75

Prem; 16/05/18; Etihad; Arsenal 1-2 Man City: Silva 9 , Dzeko 15 , Dede 86

Prem; 20/05/18; Stadium Of Light; Arseenal 2-2 Sunderland: Ifran 8 , Cavani(Pen) 28 , Ifran 72 , Damiao 90

C.L(F); 26/05/18; Stade De France; Arsenal (aet) 1-0 Man City: Goretzka Inj 43 , Bender Inj 52 , Cavani 115

arsenal2_zpsbffb030d.jpg

fml-6_zps80b2949f.jpg

fmpic2-1_zpsa0d8da5c.jpg

96lw68.png

really glad things are looking up for you! still here if you want some further advice, always satisfying for us collectively to see our advice and ideas help someone out.

Ramsey scores a winner in a 0-1 victory over Chelsea at the Bridge and he demands a new contract, despite currently being my third top earner and only signing a new contract 16 months ago (he's got 4 years left on his current deal). This is what he wants.

A3D1EB2FDEBCFC76719CB3210FF0676735465302

HAHA jog on.

201819 Season *Preview*

Transfers

* inc clauses eg monthly instamennts

Cash/Claused; In:Daniel Zabala* - 16.5m/ Ath Bilbao , Hakan Unal - 500k/Hertha BSC , Joaquin Artes* - 12.5m/Newall's , Gioele Troiano* - 15.5m/Inter , Ben Fardou Mohamed - 7.75m/Vannes OC , Nassim Ben-Khalifa - 8m/Southampton , Brede Hangeland250k/Fulham , Nyron Nosworthy - 5k/Oldham ,

Johannes Burmeister* 700k/Dortmund , Lubos Jindrich* 7.75m/PAOK , Javier - Free Total: 69m

Out: Hector Bellerin - 120k/Watford , Leandro Damaio* 30m/Liverpool ,

Oliver Giroud* 15m/Reading , Gareth Bale 40m/Man City Total: 85m

Loans; Out:

arsenal2_zpsd6607c9e.jpg

fml-6_zps39b32e0c.jpg

fml-6_zps2590e6c8.jpg

currently in jan transfer window, 3rd in the league only lost 3, but most recently to man city who are top so now 5 points behind them! only signed fernando from gremio before the season in the end, and a few kids (will hughes and bennett from derby off the top of my head)

Walcott and Giroud have been lethal up top, but only play one up front so hard to keep them both in, as Walcott doesnt do brill on the right for me, not a fan of signing players in Jan, but still need a midfield ball winner as frimpong and coquellin not really upto it

this is the game I have enjoyed the most in absolutely ages, well into it!!

just started with arsenal, so far just signed fernando from gremio, i'm looking for a midfield hardman tho, love ball winners! considering gareth barry

Cheick Tiote, Moussa Sissoko, Fernando (Porto), Yann M'Vila, Denys Garmash...

or just look at Emmanuel Frimpong and Francis Coquelin. I use them both as BWM/D and they're both great - Frimpong marginally better but only because he's my FK taker and gets a fair number of assists and goals from them.

Wenger Out, Board Out.

Laudrup/moyes in, Dein/Usmanov in.

Wenger - A 3 word summary of this nefarious entity many arsenal fans still seem to trust and love.

Liar, Hypocrite, Ignorant.

I laughed when we conceded to blackburn, I laughed at Wenger's theatrics, I did not laugh at the sight of poor Steve Bould on the bench.

Bould has been silenced, We have been pinched, Kroenke is buying ranches.

Anyhow.... Arsenal are very competitive on this save. After 3-4 years they always seem to dominate for a brief spell and in my expierence ramsey is always sold.

Very fun team to play as, I found success with a 4-3-3 with a target man in Giroud and IF's in Walcott and Podolski (I put Walcott in on heavy finishing training for a whole year and got him tutored by Thierry Henry ;) )

2018/19 Season August - September

C.S(F); 12/08/18; Wembley; Arsenal 1-2 Man Utd: Rafael 4 , Rodrigo 7 , Papadopoulos 19 , Chuck Inj 48

Prem; 18/08/18; St Mary's ; Arsenal 2-1 Southampton: Fierro 13 , Schneiderlin 34 , Cavani 52

Prem; 25/08/18; Emirates; Arsenal 4-1 Stoke: Leon 24, Dede 69 , Cavani 74 & 79 & 85

E.S.C; 31/08/18; Stade De Geneve; Arsenal 2-1 FC Bayern: Wilshere 20 , Schroder 34 , Cavani 38

Prem; 16/09/18; Emirates; Arsenal 2-0 Liverpool: Ox 13 , Cavani 67

C.L(G.S); 19/09/18; Spartak Moskva; Arsenal 3-0 Spartak Moscow: Cavani 23 Fierro 47 , Cavani 88

Prem; 22/09/18; Emirates; Arsenal 2-1 Fulham: Fierro 13 & 34 , Serero 75

C1C(Rd 3); 25/09/18; Craven Cottage; Arsenal 3-1 Fulham: Cavani (Pen) 7 , Fierro 13 , Cavani 20 , Kasami 66

Prem; 29/09/18; DW; Arsenal 4-0 Wigan: Fierro 8 & 24 , Bennett 27 , Wilshere 65

*September manager of month

Wenger Out, Board Out.

Wenger - A 3 word summary of this nefarious entity many arsenal fans still seem to trust and love.

I laughed when we conceded to blackburn, I laughed at Wenger's theatrics, I did not laugh at the sight of poor Steve Bould on the bench.

Bould has been silenced, We have been pinched, Kroenke is buying ranches.

Anyhow.... Arsenal are very competitive on this save. After 3-4 years they always seem to dominate for a brief spell and in my expierence ramsey is always sold.

Very fun team to play as, I found success with a 4-3-3 with a target man in Giroud and IF's in Walcott and Podolski (I put Walcott in on heavy finishing training for a whole year and got him tutored by Thierry Henry ;) )

Not the place for discussing real life games and form - thats for the off topic thread. FM Saves only please.

Well after finally actually purchasing FM2013. Time to make my return to the forums.

Quite excited actually. Game looks good from what little testing I have done.

Couple of quick questions to get me on my way;

Who are the rising stars this year? (Wilshere, Ramsey et al as per usual?)

Who needs to go?

Any good staff out there that need to be snapped up at the start of the game?

Finally, I forsee having a bit of trouble with tactics. Any recommendations?

Anyway, its good to be back!

Hello Mark.

Welcome to the thread - your overview is as follows (aside from useful info in the opening thread):

Wilshere, Ramsey, Oxlade-Chamberlain are the biggest young talents. Serge Gnabry & Chuba Akpom are useful rising talents too and with some good management can make something of themselves. Arshavin, Andre Santos, Squillaci & Djourou are amongst weakest players. Gervinho can be improved upon too. Goalkeepers you can afford to lose Fabianski OR Mannnone (don't leave yourself short of cover!) - Steve Black (fitness coach) is good, Sant'Anna (i think his name is spelt - goalkeeping coach), Schmeichel too.

Tactically - what do you want to do? Possession? Pressing? Build around a certain player? Tight defence? Counter-Attacking? Lone Forwards? Tell me what you like and your ideas and we'll give you some pointers.

Llama3,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Yeah I think I will have a bit of a deadwood cull to being with. WIll be interesting to see how many I can actually sell on though...

Tactically I want to focus on possession and passing on attack while also trying to get Walcott involved more as a scoring threat. On defense I would like to focus on pressing and winning the ball back quickly. SO I guess expend energy getting the ball back, then try to retain possession and then release my speedy players with good through balls etc.

I guess the other question I had was regarding set pieces. I have never really had much success with these.

Set Pieces are simple - just spread someone like Cazorla, Arteta or Wilshere to lurk outside the box, and get your centre-backs forward. Allow default aim, really is that simple.

Well Mark what tactics would you like to play? I don't want to simply give you some tactics to use.

Mark the first thing I would do is offer Gervinho to clubs, Chelsea will pay 20m for him everytime, especially when he has 6 composure and 8 determination, he won't keep the ball for you under pressure and when you are losing his head goes down very quick, you can then re-invest that in another great player.

Wenger Out, Board Out.

I think to call the greatest manager in the history of our Football Club a 'nefarious entity' is downright disgusting. You may want him out, but at least respect the man. You're really buying into the Usmanov hype? Really? The guy's an opportunistic ex-convict who effectively broke out of a prison in Uzbekistan. You want HIM associated with our club?! I could say so much more, but it's not the right thread to do so.

Mark the first thing I would do is offer Gervinho to clubs, Chelsea will pay 20m for him everytime, especially when he has 6 composure and 8 determination, he won't keep the ball for you under pressure and when you are losing his head goes down very quick, you can then re-invest that in another great player.

Ok sweet, thanks for the Tip, he will be first on his way out Haha.

Set Pieces are simple - just spread someone like Cazorla, Arteta or Wilshere to lurk outside the box, and get your centre-backs forward. Allow default aim, really is that simple.

Well Mark what tactics would you like to play? I don't want to simply give you some tactics to use.

Thanks for the set pieces advice.

Regarding tactics. Don't worry, I don't simply want to be given a tactic to use, I wouldn't learn that way. I am looking for advise/knowledge from fellow Gooners so I can try get the players to perform as well as they can.

I am thinking I will play a 4-1-2-2-1, with Arteta in front of the back four and then either a CM/AM or AM/B2B in front of them. Two wingers/IF out wide depending on what works best for the given players and then a lone striker leading the line. I guess my priorities would be getting Jack and Theo performing as well as possible.

With tactics if Giroud is your lone front man I had great success albeit over half a season until my save crashed as a target man on support, although plenty of people have had a lot of success as a deep lying forward on support as he has great strength and has plays with back to goal as a PPM.

I find it hard to get Cazorla playing to how good his attributes are as he only seems effective when he is at AMC whereas I was playing a 4-1-2-2-1 and he was CM, although having said that it may of been because he shoots from distance a lot and on the last patch he was doing that a lot because of a slight bug so it may of changed now. Jack always seem to be best as a box to box and Arteta may not be strong enough or good enough at the defensive side of things when you are playing Man City (with 3 AMC's and the Chelsea's and Utd's who also employ an AMC. Yann M'Vila was my choice as he can pass as well as break play up and he did well for me.

Also don't underestimate Jenkinson he almost always gets a 7 or above, he is unbelievably consistent.

Lewis is spot on - Giroud has the "plays with back to goal" PPM which means he is suited to be a "target man" style of player, even if his role is Deep Lying Forward or Complete Forward instead. Suits a support role best cos of PPM, but can play the attack role. You have a good base idea Mark for your tactics. Cazorla could be a Central Midfielder Attack or Advanced Playmaker in the MC role. Personally found him good at the latter. A Box to Box midfielder allows good balance and transition, or you could go for a ball-winner or another playmaker. Your team instructions are important. Short Passing and More Pressing for Possession. Zonal Marking is better for a good shape (suits your possession game), Man Marking will be better at harrying (suits your pressing game). Consider roaming and creative freedom and if this appeals or not. Start with Balanced or Fluid system unless you are sure about any of the other 3 you want to use.

hi guys

Bit undecided on what to do in the euro cup , I came 5th last season( 1st season) and I'm unsure if I should field a strong team in the competition or concentrate on the league and get myself back into the top 4?

I don't really have a big team to compete on all fronts yet.

hi guys

Bit undecided on what to do in the euro cup , I came 5th last season( 1st season) and I'm unsure if I should field a strong team in the competition or concentrate on the league and get myself back into the top 4?

I don't really have a big team to compete on all fronts yet.

Maybe just rotate the team a bit? The teams will be a bit weaker.

that's what im thinking and if i get knocked out early , so be it.

cheers

you gotta want to be in with a shout come the latter stages, but you have players like ramsey, jenkinson, chamberlain who i am sure would enjoy the game time

you gotta want to be in with a shout come the latter stages, but you have players like ramsey, jenkinson, chamberlain who i am sure would enjoy the game time

I actually sold Ramsey , he is a good player but he was not getting playing time in my formation as I uses a anchorman , ball winner and amc of which fellaini,bender,corzorla,wilshere and coquelin are all ahead in the pecking order.

And I still have the likes of Arteta and diaby as well

Chamberlain is getting games at present due to Walcott damaging cruciate ligaments last season and is not expected back for another 4 months.

Giroud got top goalscorer last season for me and also got the European golden shoe award , bad news is he is also out injuried for another 3 months with ancle injury

2018/19 Season October Update

C.L(G.S); 02/10/18; Emirates; Arsenal 4-0 Rangers: Bennett 12 & 27 & 57 , Fierro 64

Prem; 06/10/18; Emirates; Arsenal 2-0 QPR: Oxlade-Chamberlain 23 , Fierro 55

Prem; 20/10/18; Mancini Park; Arsenal 2-0 Man City: Cavani 37 , Ingiuez 56 , Fierro 78

C.L; 23/10/18; Emirates; Arsenal 4-1 Olympiakos:Djalo 13 , Oxlade-Chamberlain 27 , Fierro 50 , Moi Gomez 67 ,

Oxlade-Chamberlain 78

Prem; 28/10/18; Emirates; Arsenal 4-0 Reading: Dede 17 , Fierro 34 , Goretzka 44 , Ox 67

C1C(Rd 4); 30/10/18; Emirates; Arsenal 2-0 Chelsea: Mze Mbaba 17 , Ben Khalifa 43

I actually sold Ramsey , he is a good player but he was not getting playing time in my formation as I uses a anchorman , ball winner and amc of which fellaini,bender,corzorla,wilshere and coquelin are all ahead in the pecking order.

And I still have the likes of Arteta and diaby as well

Chamberlain is getting games at present due to Walcott damaging cruciate ligaments last season and is not expected back for another 4 months.

Ramsey becomes one of the best CM's on the game.

He wasn't really performing for me and its no good having a player that doesn't suit the positions I use.

Shame he hasn't worked out for you. I have personally found him a very versatile option for my roles. He has played DLP, BTB, AP roles for me, played DM, MC, AMRLC too.

2018/19 Season November Update

Prem; 04/11/18; Turf Moor; Arsenal 2-0 Burnley: Nabgis 4 , Tomkins S/O 33 , Bennett 43

C.L(G.S); 07/11/18; Georgios Karaiskakis; Arsenal 3-1 Olympiakos: Cavani 20 , Moi Gomez 32 , Schmidtgal 54 , Cavani 67

Prem; 10/11/18; Emirates; Arsenal 4-0 Newcasle: Uade 13 , Cavani 23 & 64 , Mulder O/G 89

Prem; 13/11/18; Villa Park; Arsenal 2-1 Aston Villa: Cavani 15 , De Vilhena 43 , Dede 86

Prem; 18/11/18; Emirates; Arsenl 4-1 Everton: Fierro 19 , Papadopoulos 34 , Wilshere 47 , Zozulya 61 , Wilshere 73

Prem; 24/11/18; White Hart Lane; Arsenal 2-0 Tottenham: Papadopoulos 17 , Nangis 49

C.L(G.S); 27/11/18; Emirates; Arsenal 2-0 Spartak Moscow: Dede 12 , Cavani 67

Archived