FM WeeGiE - Summer Transfer Update Thread

Michael F

The 7 sub rule will be added yes

@krosotv what do you mean updated ? if you mean CA/PA Changes then no as we dont do them

im looking into it now rich

awesome, thanks guys! i'm actually getting excited to start a new game!!!!!!!

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just want to say brilliant work Michael F - always such a great update from your team, can't wait to play it as was thinking of starting a new save at some point soon, probs thinking I'll get one under way tomorrow.

Keep working on it as long as you need, I'm sure you always want these things to be as perfect as possible. Thanks again for all the hard work.

Just want to say brilliant work Michael F - always such a great update from your team, can't wait to play it as was thinking of starting a new save at some point soon, probs thinking I'll get one under way tomorrow.

Keep working on it as long as you need, I'm sure you always want these things to be as perfect as possible. Thanks again for all the hard work.

Thanks, great to hear our work is appreciated

Thanks for the update.

Isn't Nathaniel Clyne out of contract?

No. He's leaving his club at the end of his contract this summer, and as he's under 23 it can't be on a Bosman - there will be a fee involved. But he is still there for now...

Anyone got any reccomendations for players on free's for Newcastle and Coventry as I have just started a new save with them, going after Hargreaves and Ronaldiniho for Newcastle, Micheal Owen wouldn't come to Newcastle, anyone else you guys can think of on frees.

Edited - Just noticed Seedorf and Crespo are on free's as well.

Yeah just checked and they are, god I feel spoiled for free transfers, so far for Newcastle I'm signing Crespo, Murphy, Seedorf, Pogrebnyak, Hargreaves, Jaaskelanen, Zat Knight, Ronaldiniho on free's and getting De Bryune and Balotelli on loan and hopefully signing Busquets, my team will be immense.

No I'm not, you go to the new game screen and there are error messages next to the French, English, Italian and Spanish leagues saying that the legue requires a minimum of (x) amount of teams

Hmm, well these things usually occur when our db is conflicting with another, do you have anything else in your data editor folder that could be conflicting ? even something you might think is't ?

Not working for me either. Clicked the link and all I get is Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage message. Any chance or a mediafire upload guys? Or is Sendpace not working due to high traffic kinda thing?

Archived