[TM] Chairman Super League Game Thread

I am currently working on moving the loan players back to their clubs before I do the End Of Season Report. Once the End Of Season Report is done I will post up the club finances and open the thread for the new chairman to come in and then finally the transfer window will open :)

John Obi Mikel 50k Chelsea
Benoit Cheyrou 66k
Mehmet Topal 33.5k
Mohammed Sissoko 64k
Josh McEachran 10k
Cala 6.3k
Chris Smalling 40k Man Utd
Thibaut Courtois 20.5k
Ederson 26k
Anthony Annan 25k
Julian Draxler 21k Anji
Simone Pepe 20k Palermo
Aleksandar Kolarov 65k Chelsea
Olexandr Chyzhov 5.5k Shakhtar
Sebastien Bassong 35k Tottenham
Bojan 17.25k Barcelona
Vladimir Weiss 10k Man City
Thiago 67k Barcelona
Allan Nyom 8.25k Udinese
Danny Wilson 20k Liverpool
Kevin De Bruyne 23k Chelsea
Xherden Shaqiri 25k Bayern Munich
Pedro 85k Barcelona
Taye Taiwo 53k AC Milan
Martin Montoya 13k Real Sociedad
Dedryck Boyata 7.5k Man City
Jack Wilshere 45k Arsenal
Nicklas Bendtner 10k Arsenal
Jeremy Menez 56k Roma
[/Code]

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think TM should set a opening time for the transfer window so that we know to check the forums at that time. Previously I havent looked for a few hours only to find that everyone has taken all the good players.

I think TM should set a opening time for the transfer window so that we know to check the forums at that time. Previously I havent looked for a few hours only to find that everyone has taken all the good players.

I second this, but then we have to be convenient for TM as he is the one running the game.

Either way I have my list ready :rolleyes: :o

It's hard to put a time on it because of personal commitments and complications that could arise. What I will do is I will hold off the opening of the transfer window by between 4 and 12 hours from when i'm ready to open it. In other words, you will know approx 4 to 12 hours before the window will open, but thats the best I can do.

I've now completed the loan transfers, moving them back to their clubs.

It's hard to put a time on it because of personal commitments and complications that could arise. What I will do is I will hold off the opening of the transfer window by between 4 and 12 hours from when i'm ready to open it. In other words, you will know approx 4 to 12 hours before the window will open, but thats the best I can do.

I've now completed the loan transfers, moving them back to their clubs.

Thats great! Thanks

End Of Season Report

Campionato Super League Winners: PSV

Coppa Titano Winners: Bologna

Trofeo Federale Winners: Al-Sadd

Panchina D'Oro: Vicente Del Bosque

Goalkeeper Of The Season: Tim Wiese

Defender Of The Season: Wilfred Bouma

Midfielder Of The Season: Lionel Messi

Striker Of The Season: Raul

Pallone Di Cristallo: Lionel Messi

Golden Boot: Edinson Cavani

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

San Marino Club History

Campionato Super League Winners

[2011/2012] 1st Place: PSV (1) | 2nd Place: Anji | 3rd Place: Malaga | Top Goalscorer: Edinson Cavani (22)

[2012/2013] 1st Place: PSV (2) | 2nd Place: Al-Sadd | 3rd Place: Napoli | Top Goalscorer: Edinson Cavani (19)

Coppa Titano Winners

[2011/2012] Winners: Al-Sadd (1) | Runner-Up: Bologna | Top Goalscorer: Mamadou Niang & Seydou Doumbia (6)

[2012/2013] Winners: Bologna (1) | Runner-Up: Gladbach | Top Goalscorer: Marco Di Vaio (6)

Trofeo Federale Winners

[2012/2013] Winners: Al-Sadd (1) | Runner-Up: PSV | Man Of The Match: Seydou Doumbia

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

News Flash

Marcello Lippi has decided to leave his position at PSV and retire from football! Lippi has guided his PSV side to an amazing Campianto Super League double in the last 2 seasons and it remains to be seen who would be able to replace such a talented manager. It is believed that Massimiliano Allegri has taken over as caretaker manager for the time being, but speculation is that the PSV chairman Andy Stewart may look elsewhere.

Sir Alex Ferguson has decided to leave his position at Al-Sadd and retire from football! This is seen as another huge loss to football in San Marino as the legendary manager ends his spectacular career, winning the Coppa Titano in his first season and the Trofeo Federale in his second season! He also guided Al-Sadd to the Quarter Finals of the Europa League. Speculation is that the Al-Sadd chairman Mike Nevo may be looking towards Real Madrid's Special One 'Jose Mourinho' to take over! They are currently without a man in charge.

Al-Sadd.png

Al-Sadd Announce New Manager

Al-Sadd Chairman 'Mike Nevo' has announced that Jose Mourinho will be the man to succeed Sir Alex Ferguson as manager! Sir Alex Ferguson has just recently retired and Al-Sadd have moved quickly to solve the problem. It is believed that a compensation package of £2,000,000 will go to Real Madrid due to Jose Mourinho having only one year left on his contract.

Club Finances (Balance & Wages)

Ajax (Bank Balance: £2,461,530) (Wage Used: £209,567)

Al-Sadd (Bank Balance: £39,367,358) (Wage Used: £666,931)

Anji (Bank Balance: £31,378,341) (Wage Used: £1,312,722)

Aston Villa (Bank Balance: £31,133,793) (Wage Used: £690,390)

Basel (Bank Balance: £94,214,557) (Wage Used: £189,038)

Bologna (Bank Balance: £35,612,492) (Wage Used: £300,837)

Bolton (Bank Balance: £17,202,745) (Wage Used: £521,235)

Celtic (Bank Balance: £62,700,533) (Wage Used: £339,127)

Colo Colo (Bank Balance: £64,169,499) (Wage Used: £97,573)

FC Twente (Bank Balance: £25,607,125) (Wage Used: £495,222)

Fulham (Bank Balance: £19,843,189) (Wage Used: £723,166)

Gladbach (Bank Balance: £25,363,493) (Wage Used: £549,675)

HSV (Bank Balance: £-76,743,402) (Wage Used: £1,859,754)

Leeds United (Bank Balance: £-19,742,482) (Wage Used: £958,712)

Malaga (Bank Balance: £25,985,193) (Wage Used: £909,457)

Napoli (Bank Balance: £11,243,927) (Wage Used: £618,492)

Newcastle United (Bank Balance: £43,141,098) (Wage Used: £632,597)

Olympiakos (Bank Balance: £17,354,494) (Wage Used: £683,713)

PSV (Bank Balance: £64,154,636) (Wage Used: £569,317)

Rangers (Bank Balance: £63,114,281) (Wage Used: £462,072)

River Plate (Bank Balance: £-8,756,294) (Wage Used: £182,940)

Universidad De Chile (Bank Balance: £1,250,613) (Wage Used: £377,929)

HSV Announce New Manager

HSV and chairman Nath Walker have today announced the sacking of Rafa Benitez. And the appointment of former Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger it is thought the compensation is about £1.4m, with the club in so much debt it is said that both men agree that everyplayer is up for sale given the right price. He then went on to say that despite the debt signings are still likely.

Important Notice

Some rules may possibly be changing for the new season, including major changes to the Facilities Rules. The prices for improving Facilities will increase for the new season, although the idea will be to give a discount for major improvements. As it stands, it is probably going to be cheaper to do your developments now. You will have untill the start of the transfer window to do this.

[Example]

Al-Sadd Improve Training Facilities by 10

Previous Rule Cost: £2,500,000

Current Rule Cost: £4,000,000

Discount for 3 - 4 increased = 5%

Discount for 5 - 9 increased = 15%

Discount For 10 - 14 increased = 30%

Discount for 15 - 20 increased = 50%

Discount used = 30%

Cost Without Discount = £40,000,000

Cost With Discount = £28,000,000

Important Notice

Some rules may possibly be changing for the new season, including major changes to the Facilities Rules. The prices for improving Facilities will increase for the new season, although the idea will be to give a discount for major improvements. As it stands, it is probably going to be cheaper to do your developments now. You will have untill the start of the transfer window to do this.

[Example]

Al-Sadd Improve Training Facilities by 10

Previous Rule Cost: £2,500,000

Current Rule Cost: £4,000,000

Discount for 3 - 4 increased = 5%

Discount for 5 - 9 increased = 15%

Discount For 10 - 14 increased = 30%

Discount for 15 - 20 increased = 50%

Discount used = 30%

Cost Without Discount = £40,000,000

Cost With Discount = £28,000,000

:lol: improving the rules so its better for yourself nice!!! :lol:

150px-SSC_Napoli.svg.png

Napoli chairman invests in facilities

Napoli's eccentric chairman Gianpaolo Della Torre was in a very good mood this morning as he announced that he had recently won the lottery* and would therefore be investing over £40 million into the club's facilities. As a result, the club will be enhancing it's Youth Academy whilst the stadium capacity has also been increased to 55,000.

*Enquiries to the San Marino Lotto Fund later confirmed that Della Torre had won just £10 having bought 15 separate tickets

HSV Announce Transfer List

In the light of the upcoming transfer window that will be opening in the next few days. Nath Walker and his new Manager Arsene Wenger have today announced that every player is up for sale as they look to rubuild the squad and challenge for glory, they have drawn up a list of acceptable amounts for these players.

Ribery £40m

Adebayor £15m

Rever £10m

De Jong £6m

Sahin £20m

Mirallas £6m

Hangeland £10m

Tore £6m

Ben Arfa £6m

Flamini £4m

Coloccini £6m

Rajkovic £2m

Cvitanich £2m

Guerrero £3m

Keita £2m

Jansen £4m

Drobny £3m

Olivares £2m

Dechev £1m

Jarolim £1m

Although these figures have been announce all offers will be considered.

Olympiakos announce transfer list:

Avraam Papadopoulos - 2m

Thulani Serano - 2.8m

Djamel Abdoun - 750k

Petar Grbic - 400k

David Fuster - 750k

Sergey Kodrat'ev - 220k

Ivan Gonzalez - 210k

Moussa Dembele - 5.25m (loan or transfer)

All fees are negotiable

Including everyone else on the squad except:

Sissoko

Evans

Soldado

Lloris

Alfons

Moroni

Schena

Areola

Ongenda

Weiss

It has been determined that the following teams are now available and I will be making the Re-Sign Up thread shortly so we can get back to having 22 people :)

Aston Villa

Colo Colo

Rangers

Bologna

Basel

Celtic

so can i go and get myself villa

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAfEd2ukKFlVUsFfockVS2xEIDv1_XG7IfqGyXaw0v0jEbJJ5g

Today, TheGreatTraveler has become the new chairman for Coppa Titano winners Bologna. He has stated that a decision hasn't been made on the current manager, but that a change could certainly happen. More is sure to come, as the Bolognese prepare for a new season that will include a Europa League campaign.

Now ex-X-Factor judge Louis Walsh is officially Basel's next chairman.Basel finished 11th in last season's Campionato Super League campaign.Walsh announced that current coach Matthias Sammer will probably be sacked,with Massimiliano Allegri the most likely replacement.No official announcements on the clubs transfer and wage budgets have been made,but the club has released this season's transfer list,which reads ;

Jacques Zoua-£500k

Vid Belec-Free

Jayson Leutwiler-Free

Park Joo-Ho-£250k

Ayanda Patosi-£100k

Fwayo Tembo-£70k

Kay Voser-£125k

All other players are available at a reasonable price,except Roman Burki,Marco Streller and Cristiano Comi.

Good to have 2 new guys in, i'm going to open the transfer window tomorrow at 1pm!

Ah sorry TM, I jumped the gun a bit then thinking it was still 5pm today haha.

And england didn't even get the win! :mad:

Though to be honest, I didn't expect them to haha.

Game Save For Transfer Window

Here is the game save for the transfer window. Please use this to do your scouting and don't rely on earlier saves, because they may be incorrect.

Just to clarify, this is only a game save and not an announcement for the transfer window. All messages will be answered before the transfer window opens.

This should have been called a fantasy chairman game! So many stupid transfers and managers. Also I think that people who run the game should have a team involved.. (leads to controversy). I've been away for a while due to internet being down and exams, but i'm not bothered about being out of this stupidity.

Cheers!

Transfer Window Is Now Open

Please check the rules on page 1, same rules apply as last summer. The window will shut on Thursday at 6PM GMT+0

Sorry for the delay guys. I wont be able to answer PM's untill later, so I apologize for not answering any current PM's.

I think the vast majority of people involved are happy with the way the game is being run and are having fun with it, but there is always bound to be one :rolleyes:

Also TM, potential issue here, when players contracts run out, I assume our clubs will attempt to re-sign them, but a combination of low rep clubs + league (for some clubs) will mean that players won't be retained.

Are we allowed to renew contracts ourselves to avoid this?

edit: TM, only my 2 most recent messages are relevant, I do this every season, sorry!

This should have been called a fantasy chairman game! So many stupid transfers and managers. Also I think that people who run the game should have a team involved.. (leads to controversy). I've been away for a while due to internet being down and exams, but i'm not bothered about being out of this stupidity.

Cheers!

That's fine. The game will be much more fun without people like you ;). A bit of a shame that you felt the need to put people down considering the immense effort TM has gone to in making this for us. Maybe you'll look back at your comment and feel bad and embarrassed- I really hope you do and come in to apologise.

Archived