Avoid the Top (Sign-up Thread)

Thanks to the guys who have already posted, but I am still waiting on others, I am back in NZ in 36hrs, that means 41hrs til the deadline and I expect to hear from everyone who signed up or they will be out and I will find replacements.

I'm really looking forward to this, I haven't participated in many sign-ups this year.

If it isn't too late... :D

Name: John Smith

DoB (dd/mm/yy): 13/06/1992

Position (Just One): CM

Nationality: Welsh

Foot: Right

Height: 175cm

Weight: 74kg

CA: 70

PA: 96

Hidden Attribute: Consistency: 15

Mental Attribute: Creativity: 14

Technical Attribute: Passing: 13

Physical Attribute: Stamina: 14

Name: Glenn Crane

DoB (dd/mm/yy): 10/12/1992

Position (Just One): AMR

Nationality: Englih/american

Height: 185cm

Weight: 12stone

CA: 95

PA: 128

Hidden Attribute: Consistency: 20

Mental Attribute: Creativity: 16

Technical Attribute: Passing: 18

Physical Attribute: Pace: 20

I know im late, but i know somewhere deep down inside there is a place for me in your heart and your database

Right well I will go through and work on the database through the week, hope to start the game thread on Saturday, but I have just started a new job so it may be a bit delayed :)

Don't worry about it and congrats!

Thanks Duffy, well I now only have 6 players left to add to the game, going to set-up a test run overnight to see how it runs, and make sure there are no issues with players. Will post in the morning and tell you where I am at and hopefully write-up an opening post before I head to the Nix tomorrow.

Well I holidayed through 7 seasons and there was 1 early retirement, 2 players had gone into the top division, several players had only 1 club during those seasons, and there was 1 player who featured for 7 teams over 7 seasons. I think it was a very good test run, so am now adding the last 6 players and then I will set-up the game and post the game thread. I have also decided to add "Default Man", he will be an average of all our CA/PAs and random other than that. Just as a comparison on what the average contender should be doing. I have also included everyone who has posted a form in here, but that is the whole list.

Name: Bob Marley

DoB (dd/mm/yy): 01/01/94

Position (Just One):

Nationality: Jamaican

Foot: Left

Height: 176 cm

Weight: 87 kg

CA: 73

PA: 125

Hidden Attribute: Consistency 20

Mental Attribute: Decision 15

Technical Attribute: Finishing 15

Physical Attribute: Pace 17

No Position? I have gone from the details you have given and guessed you mean ST, if not please reply ASAP.

LLR, I know I am way too late but can I add my name as a reserve? You could possible check just before you start the game to see if everyone is still about and wanting to take part. If someone doesn't wish to participate could I nick a spot? If it's a no it's no problem. I'll probably still follow as I think it could prove quite a decent sign up. Cheers

Name: Carlos Zapata

DoB: 06/06/94

Position: RB

Nationality: Spanish

Height: 185

Weight: 72

CA: 75

PA: 110

Hidden Attribute: Loyalty

Mental Attribute: Work Rate

Technical Attribute: Tackling

Physical Attribute: Stamina

I have put your 4 attributes at 15, as you didn't mention what you wanted them at. Please reply if you wish to have different ones.

Archived