SRL88's FM12 Journeyman Career

SRL88

Screenshots, getting 'file removed due to violation of ToS or by user request' logos, somehow I doubt you would have deleted screenshots just after posting them. The March/April results is the last one that shows.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Screenshots, getting 'file removed due to violation of ToS or by user request' logos, somehow I doubt you would have deleted screenshots just after posting them. The March/April results is the last one that shows.

Really??? Thats weird. The screenshots are still on my page.

I'm getting the same issue that delta is, not sure what's gone wrong, maybe check your imageshack account?

Im not getting this issue, so if it is screenshots alone (check links to), could anyone please let me know how far back this problem is going and I will re-add things.

For **** sake. I had to delete some because I had 'exceeded my limit' apparently, but didnt realise I had deleted that many and didnt realise it would have this much effect.

Right!! I am going to go as far back as I possibly can from P11 onwards an upload screenshots again. It will take a while but I will try and edit the best I can.

Right!! I am going to go as far back as I possibly can from P11 onwards an upload screenshots again. It will take a while but I will try and edit the best I can.

You've had a bit of a mare here. You should have read how many images you could upload. :(

You've had a bit of a mare here. You should have read how many images you could upload. :(

When I uploaded another it said I have exceeded my 500 image upload and I currently have 1,700+ uploaded. I was thinking and you couldnt have warned me earlier!!

Yeah I've just got the free one aswell, however I was notified once I had uploaded 450 images, so knew to watch out for the 500.

That rather annoyed me because I have only just got this after having 1500 images when I had a 500 image limit :confused:.

How are you managing to re-upload them anyway, have you still got them all saved to your computer?

Not all. I will lose the screenshots of the monthly league updates but I can put in the matches.

I can only go as far back as my news will allow me.

Yeah, I just had imageshack give me the 500 limit warning too. Annoying...

I made a right do-do havent I :D.

Im going to go back now and upload as many as I possibly can.

englandnationalteamb_151661-1.jpg

SRL88's Career - September 2028 - England

World Cup Qualifiers

EnglandFixtures_Fixtures.png

WorldCupEuropeanQualifyingSectionOverview_Stages.png

A superb start to life in charge of England. Newly appointed England captain Chris Ord got us off to the best possible start against the side who beat England in the European Championship Final as the players got that heartache out their system. A late goal from Simon Stephenson sealed the game as we walked away 2-0 winners. We followed this up with a solid 2-0 in Albania to give us a 100% start from two games.

Ive decided that I will slowly edit away at the stupid mistakes I have made. I obviously cant edit the news sections, but I will put the results in etc.

180pxliverpoolfcsvg.png

SRL88's Career - September 2028 - Liverpool FC

Premier League

LiverpoolFixtures_Fixtures-10.png

EnglishPremierDivisionOverview_Stages-5.png

Well finally our massive unbeaten record has come to and end to Man City. We went 2-0 down and up until that point we hadnt really started but when we did concede that second goal we finally decided to show a bit of fight. Celio pulled one back to give us a chance but as we continued to push more men forward, Man City picked us off with 5 minutes left and scored the goal which killed us off. We didnt let that result affect us though as we bounced back in style with a convincing 4-1 win over Arsenal. A trip to The Hawthorns followed and we just didnt seem to get going and it showed in a 1-1 draw. September rounded off with a comfortable 3-0 win over Newcastle to leave us three points off the pace.

September 2028 - Continued

League Cup 3rd Round

LiverpoolFixtures_Fixtures-2-6.png

Our younger players grabbed a fine win over our rivals thanks to a lovely finsih from Cosic. The win set up a tie against Hull in the next round.

Champions League

LiverpoolFixtures_Fixtures-3-5.png

EuropeanChampionsCupOverview_Stages-4.png

Two excellent, excellent wins get us off to the best possible start in Europe. We absolutely destroyed Lens with Celio grabbing himself a hat-trick. In Italy it was more a back to the wall job as Palermo battered us, but we showed our mental strength to hold Palermo off. Nick Power grabbed the winner in the second half to have us sitting at the top of the group with Bochum.

englandnationalteamb_151661-1.jpg

SRL88's Career - October 2028 - England

World Cup Qualifiers

EnglandFixtures_Fixtures-1.png

WorldCupEuropeanQualifyingSectionOverview_Stages-1.png

The results speak for themselves really dont they. I expected to win both games but not as comprehensively as we did. We put together a fantastic display against Lithuania and dominated from first to last. An excellent 8-0 win is the least we deserved. I rested a lot of players for the trip to the Faroe Islands but it didnt matter. Players stepped up and we deserved our win to sit comfortably at the top of the group.

Nice goal difference with England :thup:

Cheers fella.

Tricky start in the league.
Comfy with England, not so much in the league tho.

Im not to fussed about our league form just yet. A couple of annoying draws and defeat to City, but otherwise we have been playing well.

Still early days in the league but the rest of you performances have been brilliant especially with England.

Cheers fella.

Im surprised at exactly how well things have gone with England. We have been fantastic.

Excellent landmarks.
Everything still looking very comfortable here! Great landmarks too :thup:

Once you've sorted out your screenshots (:D), I'm interested to have a look at Strekalov's attributes.

Cheers lads.

Igor Strekalov - Just for you AK :D.

180pxliverpoolfcsvg.png

SRL88's Career - October & November 2028 - Liverpool FC

Premier League

LiverpoolFixtures_Fixtures-2-7.png

EnglishPremierDivisionOverview_Stages-6.png

We we're making hard work of it, thats for sure. We should have been out of sigh against Blackburn before they scored in what has become a typical Liverpool performance. We battered Cardiff but had to come from behind to grab the win. I was really pleased with the result against Forest because we went down to 10 men in the first half but battled for all three points. A late tap in from Olivier Dufour was enough for all three points.

We started with a comfortable but yet frustrating win over Birmingham in November. We dominated the game but struggled to find the net. An early Chris Ord goal was enough for the win, but it should have been a lot more. The next two games really pissed me off though. We were shocking against Everton and deserved to be beat and I let the lads know about it after the game as well. The next game against Man Utd we really should have won. They had their fair share of chances but we were by far the better side. The last half hour was just a Liverpool onslaught but we just couldnt score. Something which is turning into the story of our season thus far.

October & November 2028 - Continued

League Cup 4th Round & Quater-Final

LiverpoolFixtures_Fixtures-3-6.png

To ruthless wins in the League Cup see us into yet another Semi-Final. Hull gave us a tough game but our quality showed. We found ourselves level at 1-1 with 25 minutes to go, but three goals in the final period of the game gave us the win. We drew Man Utd in the Quater-Final just after the league game, and despite how pleased I am with the result, I wish we did this in the league game. Still, a 4-0 win is not something you will see me complaining about to much.

Champions League

LiverpoolFixtures_Fixtures-11.png

EuropeanChampionsCupOverview_Stages-5.png

Easy, easy, easy!!! I couldnt have asked for more so far in Europe. A fantastic 7-0 win in Germany was followed up by a comfortable 2-0 win at home to the German side to effectively seal our qualification from the group. We went to France in our next game and found ourselves down to 10 men right on half time. We didnt let this effect us though as we took the lead twice in the second half to keep our 100% group phase going into the final round of fixtures.

encouraged by this thread i started my own adventure sort of

and i got appointed in southport

had 3 good seasons in which i finished 3rd and lost in the playoffs first season, won the BSP second season and got promoted into League 1 3rd season but my board didn't extend my contract even tho i asked for one so i resigned and now i'm job hunting

encouraged by this thread i started my own adventure sort of

and i got appointed in southport

had 3 good seasons in which i finished 3rd and lost in the playoffs first season, won the BSP second season and got promoted into League 1 3rd season but my board didn't extend my contract even tho i asked for one so i resigned and now i'm job hunting

Cheers fella :thup:. Always nice to know I can help people along with their own careers :).

Just stick to it and I am sure you will find a job. Sounds like you have done pretty well so far.

Easy stuff in the cups.
The cups are like a pre-season :) Just cruising.

Cheers lads.

180pxliverpoolfcsvg.png

SRL88's Career - December 2028 - Liverpool FC

Premier League

LiverpoolFixtures_Fixtures-2-8.png

EnglishPremierDivisionOverview_Stages-7.png

Oh so nearly a perfect month. We put in a brilliant display away to Spurs which saw us race into a 2-0 lead inside the first 10 minutes. Celio added a goal either side of half-time to give us a well deserved 4-0 win. We dominated against Wolves, finding ourselves 4-0 up but we took our foot off the pedal to allow them in with a shout. I wasnt happy and let the lads know to. Two good wins, first away to Sunderland and then at home to West Ham followed before a trip to my former club Blackpool. I wasnt happy with the performance, something which I think got over to the players as their performance seemed somewhat furstrated and we received a £25k fine for our trouble.

December 2028 - Continued

FA Cup 3rd Round

kkn.png

A great way to round off the year with a very good win over Arsenal (a team we also face in the League Cup Semi-Final). The result sets up an away tie to Championship side Fulham.

Champions League

LiverpoolFixtures_Fixtures-12.png

EuropeanChampionsCupOverview_Stages-6.png

A bit annoying to lose our final group game but it didnt matter. We face a tough test now as we dres At.Madrid in the First Knockout Round.

StevenLongstaffNews_Inbox-20.png

A little surprised to get offered this job at this stage of the season, but Im not interested.

NdubuisiIssahOverview_Attributes.png

Agreed to sign this guy on a free transfer. Really pleased.

Doing very well so far,shame the slow start ruined things a bit but your not too far off City.Issah is an excellent free transfer,good capture :thup:

Cheers mate. The title should be a good run-in with how tight it is at the top. I just hope we can capture our 26th title and ecliple Man Utd's record.

Very good December in the league, with the exception of one of your old clubs, Blackpool, taking points off you.

Keep it up dude, I'm sure you cab overhaul Cities meagre lead.

Cheers fella. At the moment when ever City drop points we do as well...but we play them in January which could turn out to be a pivotal game in the season....even with some way to go.

Would be nice to move past Man Utd's record. Hope you do it! :)

Cheers dude. Fingers crossed we can do it this season.

Archived