FM Compatibility: 12.0.2, 12.0.3, 12.0.4, 12.1

Current Version: 0.5.1 (Scout Only)

Source Code: coming soon...

Download: http://code.google.com/p/fmsx/downloads/list

Documentation: http://code.google.com/p/fmsx/wiki/UserManual

Issues/Bug Reports/Feature Requests: http://code.google.com/p/fmsx/issues/list

Credits

Marco Borghesi - icon set & graphics

smgran - growth rate & scouting algorithms, documentation, testing, bug fixing, some coding, ideas, lots and lots of stuff. He's my number 2

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not long to go til the first public version of FM12SX is ready (the scout is already finished - just working on the editor after last years fiasco of complaints over saving not being available straight away on the first version).

Any feature requests - now is the time. Feel free to leave them here if you like but also file a feature request at the link above so it can be more easily tracked.

Feature requests:

- Wage budget editing (i.e. club wage budget)

- One click option to maximise morale and fitness for all squad members (including removing injuries)

- In an ideal world, ability to add a second nationality (although more of a nice to have option)

- Player contract editing (e.g. extend contract, lower wages, remove bonuses and clauses)

- Editing current and potential player ability (obvious one, I know)

- Staff editing (including abilities, attributes and contracts)

- One click option to maximise morale and fitness for all squad members (including removing injuries)

- Player contract editing (e.g. extend contract, lower wages, remove bonuses and clauses)

- Editing current and potential player ability (obvious one, I know)

- Staff editing (including abilities, attributes and contracts)

erm...all those were in FM11SX.... everything that was in FM11SX will be in FM12SX, FM12SX will just have more :)

Feature requests:

- In an ideal world, ability to add a second nationality (although more of a nice to have option)

Ah, I would love to have this ability, so you don't fill up slot spaces when being a spanish club and picking up talents from Asia, Africa etc.

EDIT: Btw, I have my exam on tuesday and have delayed playing FM12 until exams are finished, would love to use FM12Sx then, not to give you guys some pressure, its just that it would make me really really really happy :)

EDIT: Btw, I have my exam on tuesday and have delayed playing FM12 until exams are finished, would love to use FM12Sx then, not to give you guys some pressure, its just that it would make me really really really happy :)

smgran doesn't have FM12 at the moment so it's just me and sorry to disappoint but I have so much to do (apart from FMSX), it won't be tuesday...

Thanks Littleblue! Can't wait, even an alpha version would be great. Just the scout would work just fine too :) Thanks

funny you should say that as the scout side of things is working already (pending UI changes/bug fixes) - I'm using it in my first FM12 game myself :) I may consider releasing a scout-only alpha but I'm certain that will just lead to the less patient people moaning about "why isn't the editor finished yet?" :/

Hey LB!!

These are fantastic news as it seems it won't be too long a wait this year. Here are some features I would love to see in FM12SX:

-Ability to add Relationships in Club or Player screens. I know you can remove and edit the value of existing relationships but unfortunately you can't add these. It would add to the realistic feel of the game if, over time, we were able to see rivalries between teams naturally develop if they weren't there when the game starts. Like, say your team plays another in a continental final. There's likely to be residual animosity there from then on. Also, it'd help for when a player is a Club Legend and fan, we could add present members of the squad to his favorite personnel, the way it would happen in real life.

-The ability to "transfer" or set managers to a specific team. It seems ridiculous to me to see the patience with which boards put up with mediocre seasons in every game. Teams that would've fired a manager after 5 winless games have for some reason renewed a contract for the past ten years even though the team is decidedly mid-table. Having to set the day for which a manager leaves on bosman so that crap teams change managers is too time consuming and often leaves the very big if of who takes over. Many times, great managers with fantastic ability get lost in lower divisions or simply can't get jobs once they open up and you're left with a First Division managed by a lot of mediocre, second rate managers while highly reputable, talented ex-stars in the game sit and retire without ever getting a job.

-Very related to the last one of being able to Transfer Non-Players. Be able to transfer Chairmen and set/add board of Directors, etc. There can't be realistic simulation in the game if such an important step as Footballing and Business Identity continue to be stifled in this game because nothing ever changes or adapts with time. Allowing to freely set these would go a long way.

-Second the one about renaming Stadia. Seems very simple yet probably loads of fun!

I'll think of more eventually. Good luck!! :)

Finally finished with exams and now its FM2012 for rest of the week! Started using iFMRTE earlier, but I miss using the extremely good and excellent scout from FM12SX where I also can shortlist all the talent i eventually find :) If you would release a beta scout I would absolute love it!

Archived