Knap FM12 Tactics

Do u play on 13.1.3?

set match preparation to attacking movement

Try to play it from the start.

Use it on a new game, from the start put max match training and choose tactics only until season starts, then change it to attacking movement.

If by chance, it is still not working, then this tactic is not suitable with ur style of play.

Note: Do not try to tweak anything...then after ur players become fluid with the tactics, then u can try to tweak-play with the tactic to suit ur style.

Thanks for the advices. I haven't tried yet from a new start, so I guess that's why.

gonna try it from a new start.

Thanks.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yea. Finished league: P38 W30 D5 L3 GF99 GA19

Won League, League Cup, Super Cup, Club Championship and Champions League.

I'm Man Utd by the way but still impressive. Also won Second Division B1 with Tenerife

high mate gonna give this tactic a try, very impressed with comments/feedback. Did you have to make any major signings and how your younger signings/players playing?

high mate gonna give this tactic a try, very impressed with comments/feedback. Did you have to make any major signings and how your younger signings/players playing?

I'm in 2021 now so most of the team are new players. Started in the lower leagues and got Man Utd job in 2019. The likes of Hamsik, Rafael, Fabio, Jones, Smalling, Kagawa were at the club when I took over

Ruud are you using this tactic?

James, i'v not got a constant tactic I'm using at the minute! 13.1.3 is bugging me so much! I was really enjoying the first patch but no one seems to be able to get any consistency with 13.1.3? Wish I'd never updated...is there any way of reverting back to 13.1.1/2?

James, i'v not got a constant tactic I'm using at the minute! 13.1.3 is bugging me so much! I was really enjoying the first patch but no one seems to be able to get any consistency with 13.1.3? Wish I'd never updated...is there any way of reverting back to 13.1.1/2?

I still haven't started a proper game on FM13, every time I play a few matches on the FM13 ME I end up back on FM12. I guess I will wait for more patches, but I don't like were this is going...

I still haven't started a proper game on FM13, every time I play a few matches on the FM13 ME I end up back on FM12. I guess I will wait for more patches, but I don't like were this is going...

Same here, I have found nothing consistent at all. I am literally about to try some tactics I just found over at fm base, and I plan to just go back to fm12 and use some of Marcelo's old tactics if this last attempt fails.

Have a look over on fmbase forums Ruud, you might find one or two tactics there, but as i said I a just about to try them myself.

This is the most frustrating £30 i have ever spent tbh, this game is utterly useless.

Same here, I have found nothing consistent at all. I am literally about to try some tactics I just found over at fm base, and I plan to just go back to fm12 and use some of Marcelo's old tactics if this last attempt fails.

Have a look over on fmbase forums Ruud, you might find one or two tactics there, but as i said I a just about to try them myself.

This is the most frustrating £30 i have ever spent tbh, this game is utterly useless.

I'v been trying some tactics from over on "cough" FM Base & these are just the sand mate! I'd just bide your time until a decent tactic comes out! But I agree with everything u say!

Just wait for either Hough's or Knap to do a tactic. Play 12 in the meantime, it's what I'm doing anyway.

Knap, I shared ur link of fm13 tactic to user in FM-base for his huge testing project 2013. Just curious to test against other tactics with plug and play.

Sorry I let u know after I shared ur link as I find that it's for fun competition anyway.

Thanks.

Are you using shouts or just plug and play?

Only just downloaded the 4-5-1 and will test tonight. If i use shouts will let you know how i get on with them.

In FMC i’ve found morale a struggle (no team talks/interaction/press) and keep missing chances/ conceding basic goals. Will be interesting to see if your tactic changes that.

Having some success as St Pauli with the 4123 base tactic, would love a classic 442, as that's my usual setup.

I'm 6-0-1 in my first season with a pretty average St Pauli side.

So far the main issues have been defense of corners and central midfielders being a bit pensive, pretty rarely making runs or taking shots when given space at the top of the box. Otherwise it's worked pretty well with the "control" setup, will report back with more results.

I will PM a classic 442

Hi mate, I would appreciate it if you can PM this too.

I'm having a nightmare on my game, just above relegation zone with Halifax in BSP & I lost at home to bottom of the league last game & nearly chucked the laptop out of the window.

Millsinho

Can you sed me a copy of 106pts MC tactic treble tactic as I would like to try and update for FM13 but can't find a copy.

They are all set up in different ways but all have potential to win EPL. The last 442 I was using with Spurs until update. The 1st is a tweak to original 451 still leading in Huge tactic testing project. The 442 tactics are Grid based but the Team tactics are working well and EPL winning just tweaking atm.

maybe that's where I fell short.

I have just tried the 2nd 4-4-2 you uploaded & won 5-2. Very good end to end game actually.

My wingers were getting in on the goals, my full backs over lapping and playing little balls in the box to my midfield to run onto & score... was lovely to watch.

I hope it's not a fluke.

Shouts not available in classic or adjusted TC tactics. A lot of tactics overide TC settings, so shouts do not work and are not really TC tactics.

However, during a match if you save tactic as a SUS tactic those settings are available for future use.

Archived