Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

And chin up tom, just stay away from the beer for a while, doesn't seem to be helping you whilst you're in this state (judging by your late-night tweets ;))

My chin is up. I enjoy my drunken nonsense on twitter.........I wake up the following morning and have a good giggle.

pfft Twitter

guess i'm getting old, barely use Facebook :D

Join twitter and follow me.......it's the best soap opera ever. Especially when I've been on the lash and have a mental breakdown. :thup:

I remember people laughing in this thread when I said Rodgers took the Liverpool job far too soon.

Good manager. Will be appalled if we sack him at any point really.

Martin Allen, wow, there's a name I haven't heard for years :D Last I saw of him, he'd put on loads of weight compared to when he was managing us for a brief spell in '07.

How come you've given him so many chances at Barnet?! :D

Really getting into Leicester games lately, they've found this fight out of nowhere :D reminds me of Pompey and the great escape. Hoping they stay up!

What you reckon Gizmo? You staying up?

Nope. Last proper meal was Thursday night. Since Friday I've managed about 10 digestive biscuits, some water/juice, ready salted crisps, bread rolls, some chicken and a bacon cob. Having weighed myself tonight I've lost about 2 stone. Still not 100% though.

2 stone in in less than a week, some diet that.

• 3 months later...

For old times sake I'll have a post in here :D. Won on the Irish Lottery twice in the past week. As a whole though in a year and a half we've won about 7/8 times according to my mum. Although I thought it was 10/11 times. Either way it's not a bad return for £6 per week.

I started a new job in June, love it and despite taking a paycut it's the best decision of my life. Apart from that, that's it.

I used to work weekends all the time. When I worked for Morrisons I would either finish at 4/5 or 9:30 on Friday before starting at 6/7/8 on Saturday morning and then start at 6/7/8 on Sunday. At the Uni I worked no weekends and finished at 4pm on a Friday I think and at TMS I worked unilt 5:30pm on a Friday and had to work one Saturday every 3, then every 4 before it turned back into 3. Where I started at 9am until 2pm.

I'm posting again goddammit. Stop :(.

I only do 8:30am - 12:00pm on Saturdays, so still get my afternoons. Oh, and I always get Sundays off - never worked on a Sunday in my life, and I intend to never do so in the future too.

NO NF - KEEP POSTING GODDAMMIT

:)

I have cricket today and tomorrow. Captaining our Sunday side for this season and I also help out coaching in the academy section. Will be doing a coaching course this winter all being well.

In my FM13 save(Indonesia, in 2064 now), I thought I'd created a good solid tactic to reinvent us. Got trounced 4-1 in the first game of the season. Going back to my trusted 4-2-4. At least we're entertaining when we play that way.

We lost :(. 51 without turned into 89 all out. I batted at 11 and got a not out 0 facing 1 ball. Took a blinding flukey catch at silly mid wicket. It ends our firsts slim hopes of promotion. Our twos defended 130 all to win by 7 runs. That should secure their safety as they were promoted last season as were out firsts.