[FM2012]Zero Sea‘s Wonderland--Make You Become Alice And Enjoy The Wonderland

I don‘t mind conceding more than 1 goal a game, if I can win 30 games and 100 goals in 1 season.

But I will do my best to improve the defence.

Like I said, it might not be the tactic's doing entirely, but my defenders aren't amazing and it looks like individual errors as well. That being said, I think a few others have also pointed out that it's prone to high balls down the flank.

Still very, very good though. Currently up by 2 against Chelsea (still as Newcastle) before half time.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm using this tactic in Croatia with my Dinamo Zagreb side. I'm having a lot of success in Croatia, but I got trashed in Europe.

I lost 8 - 2 against Barcelona and 6 - 1 against Man City.

I actually got a pretty decent side with players like Baldelj, Kovacic, Vida, Sammir etc, so how can I make this tactic work better against these power-houses in Europe??

I'm using this tactic in Croatia with my Dinamo Zagreb side. I'm having a lot of success in Croatia, but I got trashed in Europe.

I lost 8 - 2 against Barcelona and 6 - 1 against Man City.

I actually got a pretty decent side with players like Baldelj, Kovacic, Vida, Sammir etc, so how can I make this tactic work better against these power-houses in Europe??

The two teams's reputation is too far off.

High prestige team in the game is very easy to win.Star‘s effect is small.

To win, it can only rely on luck.

Sorry for my English

I've only ever known a striker to be used as a target man - what is the reasoning behind using a DM? I'm not questionning the tactic as it seems to be working fairly well for me at present, just intrigued to know the thought process that led to it.

Updating my save....

Last season I won the Premier League with Tottenham. I got sick of them blowing me off about upgrading our youth facilities so I moved to Liverpool. Here are some screenies from this season...

League Table

standingsp.jpg

Players

playersc.jpg

Games

gamesyr.jpg

All I can say is this is an awesome tactic!

I've only ever known a striker to be used as a target man - what is the reasoning behind using a DM? I'm not questionning the tactic as it seems to be working fairly well for me at present, just intrigued to know the thought process that led to it.

MC?

Many players complained, Fabregas, Xavi, Van der Vaart, Sneijder and other top MC in the game play is not ideal, so I study how we let them play well.

MC can service all of the offensive player.

Finally, the result is very good.

It's from FM-Base

Hello,

Just wanna say this tactic is brilliant so far!

Using Notts Co (took them to the champs league in 4 seasons on FM11) and its working wonders only played 13 leagues and top of the table...heres some picture.

64477671201111010902393279892365966_000.jpg

64477671201111010902393279892365966_001.jpg

64477671201111010902393279892365966_002.jpg

Thats with V2.

Im currently half way through my 3rd season with Neuchatel Xamax, using version 2 of this tactic, and im currently on my way to scoring a lot of goals in the league. If the 2nd half of my season is as good as my first half, I could score 170 goals in a 36 match league, which is about 4.7 goals per match, amazing.

leaguetable3midway.jpg

I do concede a lot of corners, so im not sure whether to try out version 3...

Great job this year, Zero Sea. My Anji team (russian premier) was one of the favourites for winning the league (touted 4th), and so far they're playing incredibly well. At the moment I'm leading with some impressive stats: W12 D2 L1, Goals 77-20! The only team who could possibly still be a competition to me is CSKA, who are currently only 7 points behind.

For the nay-sayers with "this tactic concedes too much", the only team who conceded less than I did so far is CSKA. And my keeper is Giedrius Arlauskis, kinda far from world class.

One thing ive noticed almost immediately with V3 of the tactic is much better link up play between the two strikers, that was the only thing that was lacking a bit in V2. Good stuff.
Im using V3 now, so far ive got the feeling it definitely is an improvement on V2. Here is another quickfire 6-0 lead, not as quick as my previous screenshot, this time after 31mins. An amazing tactic.

31mins60.jpg

Tell you a secret

Although I know that V3 is better than V2

But I do not know how much better, because it is very difficult to get accurate test.

Great job this year, Zero Sea. My Anji team (russian premier) was one of the favourites for winning the league (touted 4th), and so far they're playing incredibly well. At the moment I'm leading with some impressive stats: W12 D2 L1, Goals 77-20! The only team who could possibly still be a competition to me is CSKA, who are currently only 7 points behind.

For the nay-sayers with "this tactic concedes too much", the only team who conceded less than I did so far is CSKA. And my keeper is Giedrius Arlauskis, kinda far from world class.

Thanks

Could you upload some screenshots ?

Tell you a secret

Although I know that V3 is better than V2

But I do not know how much better, because it is very difficult to get accurate test.

In the final 17 matches of the season, I used V3 and conceded only 10 goals, with 9 clean sheets.

Before switching to V3, in the same season when I used V2, I played 37 matches and conceded 63 goals with 11 clean sheets.

So there was a definite improvement defensively, but a better test would be to see if my Champions League form is better with V3, I havent played any matches in Europe with V3 yet because I go knocked out in the Group Stages, but hopefully the tactic will make me stronger in Champions League too.

@ Spooney

Our teams are similar. I play CFR Cluj in Romania and although i did a lot of transfers i still can't compare to Arsenal let's say.

I only played 2 games in CL and beat Rangers 3-1 away and 3-2 at home. Got through the 3rd round of CL and got Inter, Sporting and Shalke i think.

Should i prepare myself for some rough times against the giants?:))

I've been using V2 with great success in the domestic League.

I had a look at this tactic about 10 minutes ago, these are the most insane settings I've ever seen on a tactic! the player instructions are simply mad!

Well done! It's nice to see somebody trying something original, good luck and I'll give it a go tomorrow.

@ Spooney

Our teams are similar. I play CFR Cluj in Romania and although i did a lot of transfers i still can't compare to Arsenal let's say.

I only played 2 games in CL and beat Rangers 3-1 away and 3-2 at home. Got through the 3rd round of CL and got Inter, Sporting and Shalke i think.

Should i prepare myself for some rough times against the giants?:))

I've been using V2 with great success in the domestic League.

Yes mate, playing as a European minnow in the CL is tough with V2 of this tactic, in the past 2 seasons ive been beaten by Real Madrid 0-5 and 3-8, also 3-5 and 2-3 by Bayern, and 1-4 by Liverpool, but I somehow beat them 3-2 at Anfield. Also been beaten 3 times out of 4 matches against Leverkusen in Europa League knockouts too.

So yes due to the attacking nature of the tactic if you find yourself against far superior opposition, be prepared for a beating. The only hope you have is to try and score more than they do as I have against Stuttgart, Malaga and Benfica, who were the "lesser" teams in my CL group draws.

Im hopeing V3 might improve my Champions League chances a bit more, im not expecting to all of a sudden beat the best teams, but an improvement in performances would be proof enough for me that V3 is better.

Yes mate, playing as a European minnow in the CL is tough with V2 of this tactic, in the past 2 seasons ive been beaten by Real Madrid 0-5 and 3-8, also 3-5 and 2-3 by Bayern, and 1-4 by Liverpool, but I somehow beat them 3-2 at Anfield. Also been beaten 3 times out of 4 matches against Leverkusen in Europa League knockouts too.

So yes due to the attacking nature of the tactic if you find yourself against far superior opposition, be prepared for a beating. The only hope you have is to try and score more than they do as I have against Stuttgart, Malaga and Benfica, who were the "lesser" teams in my CL group draws.

Im hopeing V3 might improve my Champions League chances a bit more, im not expecting to all of a sudden beat the best teams, but an improvement in performances would be proof enough for me that V3 is better.

I notice that since you switched to V3 you conceded far less goals. Are you still scoring as easily as you used to?

I notice that since you switched to V3 you conceded far less goals. Are you still scoring as easily as you used to?

Yes I was still scoring a lot of goals at first, but then it I confirmed the League title before the end of the season which meant my team automatically became more complacent, I continued to win but not as easily.

I had a look at this tactic about 10 minutes ago, these are the most insane settings I've ever seen on a tactic! the player instructions are simply mad!

Well done! It's nice to see somebody trying something original, good luck and I'll give it a go tomorrow.

Never judge a book by its cover .

This may be a good tactic if you have decent players but I just tried this as Farnboruogh in the Blue Square Premier and after 20 games had conceeded an average of 3/4 goals/games. Opposition always get 20+ shots in. Just not defensive enough.

This may be a good tactic if you have decent players but I just tried this as Farnboruogh in the Blue Square Premier and after 20 games had conceeded an average of 3/4 goals/games. Opposition always get 20+ shots in. Just not defensive enough.

attack is the best way to defense

Gave V3 a good run with both domestic league games, Romania Liga 1, and CL. Didn't work as well as V2, maybe because of the sub par player skills. My LB and RB would often get ratings below 5.5.

For example, in CL, i played against Inter with my CFR Cluj side. I scored first with a long shoot and then they scored 4 times. Switched to V2 and scored twice and hit the post 2 times in the last 5 min:(

After that game i played Shalke 04 away. They scored 3 times in the first half, my defenders got trashed and then i switched to V2 and ended up with a 3-3 draw away to Shalke having a couple of woodwork shoots as well.

Will try again when the quality of my defenders inproves.

Gave V3 a good run with both domestic league games, Romania Liga 1, and CL. Didn't work as well as V2, maybe because of the sub par player skills. My LB and RB would often get ratings below 5.5.

For example, in CL, i played against Inter with my CFR Cluj side. I scored first with a long shoot and then they scored 4 times. Switched to V2 and scored twice and hit the post 2 times in the last 5 min:(

After that game i played Shalke 04 away. They scored 3 times in the first half, my defenders got trashed and then i switched to V2 and ended up with a 3-3 draw away to Shalke having a couple of woodwork shoots as well.

Will try again when the quality of my defenders inproves.

My tactic's stamina requirements of DRL and MC is very high.

You'd better play rotation.

I'm playing with a semi-pro team in the swedish league and I worked my way up from the lowest league to the highest with this tactic, I think it works really well with lower rep teams. I am very happy with this tactics. Gonna give V3 a try now also...

V3 seems more defensively solid to me, and less freaky 7-5 style results so far. It seems more like "normal" football, which V2 never felt like to me. Really enjoying these tactics so far, as I move up the leagues hopefully I'll be able to find players that fit the requirements even better.

Question: is it possible to recreate the attacking corner settings with another tactic? It seems to me that most players are set to lurk outside, but I can set only one in the set piece creator. Is there a magic trick to this?

Even though I'm trying to copy it there is a little voice in the back of my head that says it's a bit overpowered. My CDR scored 15 goals in 28 games first season and scored 11 goals in 24 games so far. On the other hand, he is the only one scoring from corners, where IRL there might be more players getting a chance...

* edit, nvm, found it myself, you can do it via player instructions, not via the set piece creator.

Question: is it possible to recreate the attacking corner settings with another tactic? It seems to me that most players are set to lurk outside, but I can set only one in the set piece creator. Is there a magic trick to this?

Even though I'm trying to copy it there is a little voice in the back of my head that says it's a bit overpowered. My CDR scored 15 goals in 28 games first season and scored 11 goals in 24 games so far. On the other hand, he is the only one scoring from corners, where IRL there might be more players getting a chance...

* edit, nvm, found it myself, you can do it via player instructions, not via the set piece creator.

Do not use pieces Designer

I just use my corner tactic of FM2011 in FM2012

It's from FM Base

just one thing to say about this tactic: ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! I'm playing with Everton , and so far in 8 games in Premier League, 6 wins, one draw and one defeat against Chelsea away in a game that i deserved to win, 20 goals scored and only 2 goals consented(both agains't Chelsea one by free kick and the other by penalty) and in the middle of this a game in the Carling Cup against Arsenal that i won 3-0! My transfers where selling Cahill and Anichebe, and bought Landon Donovan and Esteban Granero, but the great deal was James Mcfadden on a free transfer: 9 games and 9 goals scored in all competitios and always playing really well. But what is amazing in this tactic is not the ability for the team to create a great number of goal opportunities, but the fact that my defense seems to be a real wall, nothing can pass them and the ones who pass can't have a good position to shoot! really amazing this tactic, the best one i've ever used in any Football Manager, thank you very much.Results: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting Table: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting Mcfadden: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Archived