Top Posters In This Topic

On 2015-08-16 at 18:27, GIF93 said:

Game: FM15

Type of Game: Online career

Timezone: Sweden (GMT+1)

When can you play: Anytime

Steam Username: GIF93

Ska vi starta ett FM 17 game? 

Im a 34 year old fm player from sweden. playing fm 17. game time is afternoons, working 6-16. Im a very comitted player so there will be much gametime. 

add me on steam :  SvenssonTHN FM17

looking forward to build a network of good and comitted FM players to play the newest FM online every year. 

regards Svensson 

fm17

online career

35 years old with 20 years experience playing fm/champ

time zone GMT

steam name chestermike1981

looking for a 2 player game. I work different hours every day and have other commitments too, so it would be a case of logging on and seeing if we are both online on steam. Would play anywhere from 2-6 times a week though, late evenings in the week would be best. I'll play any league, any division, any team apart from Wrexham and the mcdons

Edited by chestermike

• 1 month later...

since I posted that, 4 people have added me on steam, and I've loaded up 4 games, only for each person to disappear without even playing 1 minute. If your not genuine about playing, don't add me!!!! Those of you who do want a game, chestermike1981 on steam ta

• 2 weeks later...

fm17

online career

time zone GMT

steam name sangustu

looking for a 2 player game. I can't commit to a single time but I am around a lot of the time in the evenings, so it would be a case of logging on and seeing if we are both online on steam. Would play anywhere from 2-6 times a week though, early evenings in the week would be best. 

• 3 weeks later...

Please read below before applying for an interview. Starting from 8pm tonight,,,

FM Network - The Gathering:
Contact Kevy3480 on Skype for an interview, but the basics are below. Not rules, just helps the game run nicely!

Background:
Started around 8 years ago with a core of ex-FMLive players after it was closed. There are 2 original members left and we now have a core of 5 players. Our record on a network game is 26 seasons, we re-set from time to time and try different leagues and different ways to keep it going.

Looking for new members to join us.

Guidelines

Note- IF you like watching Games in Real time and watching the Pixels..this isn't for you although we watch in 3d 3/4 speed you can still see all you want!

A few Guidelines if you would like to, so plenty of time to sort a team.

Play times are most evening from 8-10.30/11pm latest (sometimes later at weekends)

We holiday from game to game and have a few emotes on skype to signal when there’s a game being played (if you don’t have one, Europe etc.) so you can still do scouting, training and all the other normal single player stuff) this is VERY KEY and we do this to keep the game moving nicely and play around 10/12 games per session

Pre-season is roughly 2-3 hours’ max on a session and sometimes bonus pre-season if it falls over a weekend and you can do all your scouting as you go...its a different and more intensive way to play...

Nights off normally decided between us so there’s no pressure to get on every night but you might get addicted just let us know if you’re not on, please don’t just leave, so no worries lads not for me. Not a problem.

NETWORK play is NOT SINGLE player so if you can’t handle a bit of banter on skype it’s not for you.

TACTICS sometimes don’t always work with your special 3 at the back set up on single to Network, we don’t know why it just doesn’t always transfer! So be warned you might have to adjust, there’s plenty of downloads to tweak from various forums etc.

No Poaching players from other HUMAN teams unless prior arranged deals.

Remember there’s 5/6 other humans so keep continuing and holidays from game to game and the game moves nice and quickly.

the most important thing is to communicate on SKYPE chat (No mics), so play windowed mode etc.

Server/Host has a fast connection and a high spec pc to lag won’t be an issue.

Steam server must be set to London.

JUST REMEMBER IT'S WITH OTHER HUMANS, so don’t hold the game up! It's good fun and much better than single IMHO!

For an interview please contact us! Cheers.

Screen shots below

https://gyazo.com/a3b5d78cf443d20f8e61533fa7b3eb2c Prem Table (choose a non big club!)

https://gyazo.com/61e6cbf32f8aefa2f0b95d44f71f85da Current Transfer Market by value

https://gyazo.com/dc4124944e07ff48d95ba6bfeea075a7 some scouted players...Deli Ali on 26 still...so so many well known players to get stuck into!
We starting a new save tonight, English league.
If interested please contact Kevy3480 on Skype.

• 2 weeks later...

Game:  FM2017

Type of Game:  Career (any online mode - just fancy giving them a bash)

Timezone:  UK 

When can you play:  Any work day after 10pm (off Tuesday & Wednesday - so any time then!)

Steam Username:  Mystifo

• 2 months later...

Game: FM2018

Type of Game: Career

Timezone: London

When can you play: All days between 9 am to 11 pm

Steam Username:  (ETH) Rothbard

Important info: I'm playing all my league matches in full match mode. Don't contact me if you wish to finish season in a week or so.

Edited by rothbardian

Game: FM18 (or FM15 if anyone still play it as I love it!)

Type of Game: Career or Clan

Age: 37 (FM/CM player since '92, even in the credits for 99-00)

Timezone: London

When can you play: Most evenings 8-11 PM and extended sessions over weekends

Steam Username:  rubbafish

Important info: I play pretty quickly but don't do Skype. WA group or Steam is fine though.

Game: FM18

Type of Game: Career or Clan

Timezone: UK (Liverpool)

When can you play: My shifts are weird as I do 4 days on 4 days off so times are different. At the moment I'm off until Tuesday 14th and can play evenings on days I am working between 8-11.

Steam Username: MarkAddo88

Type of Game: Career - just 1 other player preferably

Timezone: UK (london based)

When can you play: Most weekends from Friday eve until Sunday.  During the week I'm a bit tired from work but maybe the odd hour here and there!

Steam Username: fulham2011

• 3 weeks later...

Game: FM18 or Fm Touch

Type of Game: Career - Versus

Timezone: Cet - Denmark

When can you play:   2- 3 times a week.  I have a game going with a friend, we play Fm, when its ok for both, nothing  schedule, hope we can do the same

Steam Username: michaelnielsen06

Edited by birkelse

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking for an online game to play, used to play in a clan game few years ago. Recently got FM18 wanna get play a online game. 

Type of Game: Career 

Timezone: london

When can you play: 7pm - late week nights / can do weekends too

Steam Username: oakydoak

Game: FM18 or Fm Touch

When can you play:   2- 3 times a week.  I have a game going with a friend, we play Fm, when its ok for both, nothing  schedule, hope we can do the same

• 2 weeks later...

Game: FM18

Type of Game: Career

Timezone: Cet - Sweden 

When can you play: i work on the Days 7-16 then i can not play Friday evenings , Saturdays  and wednesday evenings  but besides that i´m home

Steam: spang6 or Mange79

Edited by spanger

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Game: FM18

Type of game: 2 player career. I would play any division of any league, but would prefer something a little different. Especially if yoir up for using classen's excellent files

Timezone : uk

when can you play : my working hours change every week, every day usually. Im looking for someone who is not looking for a set schedule, but will stay online in steam when they are on and we can message each other when we are both online and either fit in an hour here or there, or have a full day/evening on it.

Steam : chestermike1981

I would like to add.....i have had some excellent online games on past versions of fm. Have done over 10 seasons with some players, having some.absolutely epic battles for titles, and some even more epic games where we are both fighting relegation. However, a lot of people are complete time wasters, you set up a game, play maybe 1 or 2 matches after hours of set up, and they just disappear. Please if that is you in any way, dont add me. There are no special restrictions on my network games, they will be slower than 1 player, sometimes you have to wait for the other person to get stuff done. Also its not about blitzing the first game 7-0 and going 50 games unbeaten, if you lose the first 2 matches its not the end of the world. 

So basically im looking for someone who can play at sporadic times, will accept the pace will be slower than their 1 player saves, and is up for a challenge and will accept a loss or 15 per season....

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Looking for player speaking both spanish and english, as I'm considering moving to spain in near future (in couple years), and I'm studying on my own. And since Fm is quite slow paced game I figured why not practice some spanish if some1 is willing to  help fellow FM:er out. You should also know how to speak english, or have quite strong nerves, as I dont speak even close to native yet.

Game: FM18 and later FM19

Type of game: Anything online

Timezone: EET (+2)

When can you play: Almost every day/night some, have quite shifting work schedule, but we can workout something. But if you want to play once a week or 2 weeks, thats fine too.

Experience: played since CM2 (thou still feel I dont know anything about creating a working tactics)

Steam: Trendar

I'll be hosting an online league, looking for 4-6 players willing to play 2/3 hours a night, 1 rest day (maybe), and long hours on one day we agree on, Sunday will probably be best.

No 5-2-3, 5-2-1-2 or imported tactics. Anybody does and they will be thrown out straight away. 

I've been playing since CM 97/98 so i know my stuff.

Have to be English speaking and i like to spend a bit of time during transfer windows then speed up through game weeks.

UK time.

steam name: kingkestrel1 or scannerjam22

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Game: FM19or Fm Touch 19

When can you play:   2- 3 times a week. When its ok for all, nothing  schedule. Prefer 18-21 CET Denmark time.

Type of Game: Fantasy Drat 2 - 4 people

Timezone: GMT

When can you play:   NOW !!!

Steam Username: Dark Shadow

We are doing some Fantasy Draft with my friend and we are looking for some more player to do this with us, we are online now and the draft is opened to anyone, thanks !

Edited by ChelseaAllTheWay